- Rehearses Apr. 16-May 28, Mon.-Thurs; runs May 29-June 13 at the Whittier Center Theater, 7630 S. Washington Ave., Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA and Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Rumors," a play.
- Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16-Aug. in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting the New Jersey premiere of "By the Water" by Sharyn Rothstein.
- Rehearsals begin July 27. Production runs September 12-October 11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "Moonshine: That Hee Haw Musical." Project description: "Set in present-day Kornfield Kounty, this highly anticipated show introduces a new generation of irresistible characters as it tells the story of Misty Mae, the ultimate hometown girl who heads out to follow her dreams in the big city… ...
- Rehearses in June in Orange County; shoots over two weekends in July in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Past, Present, Future," a short film about a teenage boy named Calvin who's headed in the wrong direction when he has a life-changing encounter with Umberto, a Vietnam veteran with PTSD. After robbing a convenience store, Calvin takes refuge inside Umberto's house. With Umberto believing he's still in Vietnam, ...
- Performances run August 21-30, in Redwood City, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Redwood City, CA and Apr 27, 28 in Redwood City, CA
Casting the musical "The Addams Family: The Musical." Production description: "An original story featuring Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, who has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable family."
- Shoots Apr. 29, 3-7 p.m. in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Motel King Valencia," the story of a complex female protagonist named Sophia. Producer states: "As the film’s first vignette is articulated, we discover that Sophia’s enemy and lover Red, is tied up and bloody in a Tijuana, Mexico, warehouse. Conveyed in a non-linear, neo-historical, noir story-telling narrative that ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS and May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL and May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Aug. 28-Sept. 13, 2015); "Medea" (Euripides, writer. Rehearsals begin mid-February 2016; runs Mar. 11-27, 2016); and ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: May 11 in Souderton, PA
Casting Equity actors who sing for "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Rehearses Aug. 17-22 (9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.); performs Aug. 22 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Jun 18, Jul 15, 16 in Vienna, VA and Jun 18, Jul 15, 16 in Vienna, VA and Jun 18, Jul 15, 16 in Vienna, VA
Casting "The King & I" as part of the Harmonia School of Art and Music's theater performance camp for performers ages 10-18. All campers must audition for cast placement in the one-week theatre extravaganza, culminating in a performance of a major musical theatre work. Coordinator states: "Whether interested in technical ...