- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD at Vanguard University and other locations in the Orange County, CA area.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Chains," a student film about a college student who is held back by the chains of his depression/anxiety issues. With the help of his two best friends, he finds that he holds the keys to his freedom and happiness.
- Rehearsals begin March 17. Production runs March 25-27 & April 1-4, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "The Frequency of Death."
- Rehearses Mar. 7 & 8; shoots Mar. 10 & 11.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an original 4-minute short for UCLA Extension, "Chasing Reason," about a slacker so desperate to pay his rent that he pretends to be a hired killer and takes a job from a rich woman looking to off her husband. Having never killed anyone before, he panics and discusses the ...
- Rehearses and shoots March 6 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Andie," a student film about a high school freshman girl who is unmotivated due to a struggling relationship with her mother and being bullied in school.
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in Boston, MA
Equity actors and actor/singers for Lyric Stage Company's 2016-17 season. Season includes "Company" (reh: Aug. 9; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 9), "Warrior Class" (reh. Sept. 27; runs Oct . 21-Nov. 13), "Murder for Two" (reh. Oct. 25; runs Nov. 25, 2016-Jan. 1, 2017), "Stage Kiss" (reh. Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. ...
- Rehearses March 22-May 5 (Tues. and Thurs., 9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at the Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA; performances for the children's hospitals will depend on the convenience of the hospital to maximize the patient attendance; performances for the elementary schools will be Tues. and Thurs. mornings at the schools.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 3, 8, 10 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Hare Who Cried Ant," a play for The Actors Project, which is celebrating five years of touring elementary schools. Artistic director states: "This spring season, we will be bringing back one of our past shows, 'The Hare Who Cried Ant,' to tour children's hospitals and a few elementary ...
- CES is Jan. 5-8, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking spokespeople for iDevices, LLC's booth at CES (Consumer Electronics Show). Seeking Vegas locals only. Creative director states: "Be a part of the world's largest technology conference. We will be exhibiting at CES 2017 this year in Las Vegas, NV. We need spokespeople to help us out in our booth ...
- Event dates are TBD in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Rahway, NJ
Seeking several female vocalists who can front a top 40 wedding corporate dance band based out of Woodbridge, NJ.
- Shoots May 12-Aug. 20 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking unsigned and undiscovered actors for the upcoming nationally syndicated television series, "Checking Out The Allen's," which involves an African-American family, a loving father and his wife in a local community.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; tentatively performs twice in Oct. 2016 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6 in Neptune City, NJ
Casting "They Call It Gravy; WE Call It Sauce!," a musical. Synopsis: What do you get when you cross traditional Sicilians, Neapolitans, and Jewish businessmen after you toss in three generations, pepper it with laughter and tears, and set it to sweet ballads? You get: “They Call It Gravy; WE ...
- Runs 50 weeks a year and plays 7 to 9 sold out performances per week in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Beach Blanket Babylon", a musical revue. Project description: "A world renowned, record-breaking success and the longest running musical revue in theatre history."
- Rehearsals begin May 23; runs June 16-July 16 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Don't Talk to the Actors," a play. Synopsis: A budding playwright’s dreams are swept away into a theatrical nightmare when his play is optioned for Broadway.
- Shows rehearse and perform in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity athletic and classically-trained dancers for the ensemble in "The Music Man" (Chase Brock, dir.-choreo. Rehearses and performs May 23-July 9); and "9 to 5" (Amy Jones, dir.-choreo. Rehearses and performs July 4-Aug. 20).
- Multiple contract opportunities throughout 2016 for up to nine months onboard Disney cruiseline ships.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Chicago, IL and Mar 16 in Pittsburgh, PA and Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking animated character performers who move well to bring to life the classic characters you grew up with. Disney Parks Talent Casting is currently auditioning for the upcoming casting cycle including three ships! We have more opportunity than ever! Performers appear as fully costumed Disney Characters in our mainstage musical ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs May 13-June 18 at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., L.A. (down by LAX near Manchester and La Cienega).
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a community theater production of "Clybourne Park," the Olivier Award-, Tony Award-, and Pulitzer Prize-winning drama by Bruce Norris. Synopsis: "Clybourne Park" was written as a companion piece to "A Raisin in the Sun." It is a savagely funny and ferociously smart play. Set in Chicago, the play explodes ...
- Rehearsals to begin late May in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15, 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera, "The Mikado." Project description: Our 2016 production moves The Mikado forward into the Meiji Restoration - a time when Japan restored the throne of the Emperor, opened its doors to the world of business and experienced a tsunami of cultural change that turned that ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 25 (two weeks of rehearsal; times TBA); performance dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors of all types, ethnicities, gender, disability, along with any actors who may feel overlooked based on any "physical" reason or limitation, for possible replacements if needed, in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown."