- Rehearses 5-9 p.m. beginning October 27th. Some flexibility for actor schedules. Runs November 29-December 21, at Raven Theatre's West Stage.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting an immediate replacement for "Land of Plenty," a play. Producers state: "Our current lead actress had to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances, and we are looking for a great actress to step in. This is a world premiere production, and our inaugural production as a company."
- Shows run Wed., Thurs., & Fri. (6:30 & 8:30 p.m.) and Sat. & Sun. (12:30, 2:30, 4:30, & 6:30 p.m.) in Toronto, Ontario. Actors will rotate on a regular basis.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Toronto, ON
Seeking contract actors to portray characters in an ongoing interactive theater production of "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in Toronto, Canada. This is a suspenseful comedy that is currently playing throughout the entire United States. All contractors will need to play both roles. Executive producer states: "Must have ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "360," a short film. Synopsis: "When Rebecca lashes out at her roommate, Zahra, unbeknownst to her, she triggers a strange, mystical, and supernatural phenomenon that begins to haunt her."
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearses October-November in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Night Horror," a horror comedy.
- Shoots Nov. 11 in Greenwich Village, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for a student film adaptation of the Aretha Franklin diner scene from "The Blues Brothers" for a short three camera TV shoot.
- Shoots Oct.-Nov. 2014 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Miss Madeline," a short film. Synopsis: The Morgans are going through a difficult time as a family so Mrs. Morgan hires a nanny. Their new nanny named Miss Madeline is there to help out with the kid’s after school activities but ends up playing a role in helping their ...
- Rehearsals based on production; 20 productions a year in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking performers to become company members for Love Creek Productions. Executive director states: "Love Creek has been producing 'off-off' for 30 years. We produce evenings of one acts and full-length plays. This is a great resume-building opportunity or for the actor who just wants to keep busy."
- Rehearsals begin at the end of October; tech Jan. 28-31; preview Feb. 1 (11 a.m.); runs Feb 1, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, Mar. 1, 7, & 8 (11 a.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Can Do Duck: The Musical." Director states: "This is a positive, motivational musical for kids coming to Off-Broadway this February. The musical is based on a children's book, 'The Can Do Duck,' about ducklings learning to walk, swim, and fly and learning with the audience that we can do ...
- Shoots Nov. 1-2 in Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "The Dark," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: The story centers on the fantastical creatures a little girl imagines once her mother turns off the bedroom lights.
- Three rehearsals and a tech in Chicago, IL. Shows November 14-16.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting Gay Film Weekend, a series of screenplay readings. Project description: "enhanced staged readings of the five finalists from Pride Films & Plays' 2014 Great Gay Screenplay Contest. The finalists are: '1974' by Chris Halligan, 'Agent Call Boy' by James Rosenfield, 'The Celestial' by Barry Brennessel, 'Chance Meetings' by John ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearsals begin November 4, 2014. Production runs January 8-31, 2015, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "The Cupcake Conspiracy." Project description: "Max is a timid nebbish who sneaks out on a blind date behind his soon-to-be ex wife’s back, and due to a case of mistaken identity at the top of the Empire State Building, finds himself up to his neck in ...
- Individual music rehearsals take place in May 2015, in Chicago, IL. Staging, choreography, and dress rehearsals run June 8-July 2, 2015. All rehearsals will be on the north side of Chicago. Performances run July 2-August 2, 2015, at Stage 773 in Lakeview. For special appearance engagements, and extension performances, refer to the accompanied audition attachment.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting “See Rock City & Other Destinations”, a musical. Project description: "A contemporary musical about connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America. A wanderer believes his destiny is written on rooftops along the North Carolina Interstate; a young man yearns to connect with intelligent life in Roswell, New ...
- Shoots in November in State College, PA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in State College, PA
Casting "The Waiting Room," a film for Penn State University. Synopsis: A young man is in critical condition after a brutal car accident, and is sent to purgatory, where he finds that he still has a chance to return to life.
- Shoots Oct. 31 (9-11 a.m.) on the NYU campus, NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "The Old and The Agitated," a short television skit for NYU that is a parody of the soap opera "The Young and the Restless." In this scene, Fiona has just returned from the hospital after burning her own eyes with bleach because she found out that her husband cheated ...
- Rehearsals begin December 2014 in NYC; one-year contract begins Jan. 16, 2015. Note: Guaranteed minimum of 35-40 performances from January thru July.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting the national touring one man show, "Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus Live!" This one-man fusion of theatre and stand-up is based on the New York Times #1 best-selling book of the last decade by John Gray. Moving swiftly through a series of vignettes, the show ...
- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.