- Shoots Feb. 14 in Pasadena, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting a tap dancer to play a blind woman who is being pursued by villainous men until, at the last second, she pulls off her coat and begins to tap.
- Season runs in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for the Round House Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Angels In America” (Co-production with The Olney Theatre Center. Tony Kushner, writer; Ryan Rilette and Jason Loewith, dirs. Rehearsals begin July 12; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 30), “Miss Bennet” (Lauren Gunderson and Margot Melcon, writers; Eleanor Holdridge, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season runs June 7-Sept. 25 in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 14, 15 in San Rafael, CA
Casting the Marin Shakespeare Company 2016 Summer Season. Season includes "The Taming"(Lauren Gunderson, writer; Robert Currier, dir.), "Twelfth Night" (William Shakespeare, writer; Lesley Schisgall Currier, dir.), and "Othello" (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Currier, dir.).
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18; runs May 20-June 5 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Beverly Hills, CA
Casting "The City of Conversation," by Anthony Giardina.
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 17-18 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 12, in Chicago, IL
Casting "Gypsy," starring Michele Ragusa.
- Rehearses in February; runs in March in the Bronx, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Bronxside Story." Company states: "In partnership with Carnegie Hall's Somewhere Project we will be putting on a rendition of the infamous 'West Side Story.' We are looking for actors to take New York City by storm. If you think you have what it takes to act with the best, ...
- Rehearses Feb. 16, 17, and 18; runs Feb. 19, 20, and 21 in Ventura, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Ventura, CA
Seeking actors for a concert reading of "Babes in Arms." Because this is a concert reading, there is a great deal of flexibility with age ranges for each character.
- Shoots Tues. and Thurs. afternoons throughout the Spring in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in New York City, NY
Casting actors for multiple short pieces to be filmed at NYU in a three camera studio setting throughout the spring.
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Feb 12, in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements in the currently-running touring production of "Dirty Dancing." Must look like real people rather than dancers and actors.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19; runs May 4-22 in Ivoryton, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Centerbrook, CT
Casting two roles in "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks."
- Rehearsals begin in February; runs April 4-14 (day and evening performances) at the Clarion Theater, 309 E. 26th St. in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting one of the leads in "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber," a play based on the short story by Ernest Hemingway about an American couple and their travels to Africa.
- Season runs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13, 14 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin around Feb. 23; previews begin March 7; runs March 19-April 3); "Girlfriend" (Todd Almond, writer; Matthew Sweet, music & lyrics; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin around April 20; previews begin May ...
- Shoots Feb. 26-28 in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in Miami, FL
Casting "Grandpa Joe," in which a man dealing with grief tries to redeem himself using an ancient practice from the Venezualan Yanomami tribe which consists of eating the ashes of a loved one to help their soul find salvation.
- Shoots this year in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13, 14 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the independent feature film, "Juggernaut."