- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17; runs Apr. 16-26 at the Cowell Theater in Fort Mason Center, San Francisco.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Oakland, CA
Casting the world premiere of "Max Understood" a new musical.
- All shows rehearse and perform in Center Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Center Valley, PA
Casting Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (Claude-Michel Schonberg, music-book; Herbert Kretzmer, lyrics; Alain Boublil, book; Dennis Razze, dir.; Stephen Casey, choreo.; J. Bennett Durham, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 10-28); "Henry V" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Matt Pfeiffer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 5; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15 (three rehearsals of three hours); reading is Feb. 23 at the National Black Theatre in Harlem, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading for the award-winning play "The Messiah Complex." Synopsis: DJ Messiah’s got no time for the past. Music is her escape into the future. But her ghosts catch up, unearthing the queer secrets buried in Black city life. And ghosts have got all the time in the ...
- Rehearsals begin February 16. Performances run May 8-24, in Pacifica, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 1, 5 in Pacifica, CA
Casting the musical "Cole Porter’s Out of This World." Production description: "The Roman gods Mercury and Jupiter are in search of some entertainment away from Mount Olympus, and focus their attention on a young bride, Helen, and her husband, Art. While the men are busy chasing Helen, the goddess Juno ...
- Shows March 27-April 12 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 1, 2, 3 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "Enchanted April," a play. Project description: "When two unhappy London housewives rent a villa in Italy for an impulsive holiday away from their husbands, they recruit a pair of independent, upper-class women to share the cost and the experience. There, among the wisteria blossoms and Mediterranean sunshine, the four ...
- Rehearsals begin early February; runs Mar. 13-29 in Florida.
- Auditions: Feb 1, 2 in Cocoa, FL
Casting "My Fair Lady," the musical based upon George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion, with book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe. Synopsis: The story concerns Eliza Doolittle, a Cockney flower girl who takes speech lessons from professor Henry Higgins, a phoneticist, so that she may pass ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in New York, NY
Casting the Westport Country Playhouse Season. Season includes "The Liar" (David Ives, writer; Pierre Corneille, source material; Penny Metropulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs May 5-24) and "And a Nightingale Sang" (C.P. Taylor, writer; David Kennedy, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12 in Westport and May 13 in NYC; runs ...
- Rehearses March-April; runs May 4-10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Workroom," a play that takes place in the centre of Paris, in the workroom of a confectionery owned by Jewish Eastern-European immigrants, during the years 1945-1952, immediately following World War II. It begins at the end of winter, a few months after the liberation of Paris.
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Hendersonville, NC
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "Always…Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer; Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 7-31); "Over The River And Through The Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 4-21); "How To Succeed In Business Without ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar.10; previews run Mar. 26; run begins Mar.26-Apr. 26 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti," a comedic play celebrating Italian home cooking as both an expression of love and a source of comfort when romance goes cold.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; run begins Sept. 30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder," a musical. This is a high-style, English romantic farce set in the Edwardian era requiring highly trained actors who sing beautifully with a legit sound and have great comic skills. All roles are similar stylistically to characters in Oscar Wilde plays.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 14; runs May 8-June 7 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher."