- Runs Mar. 25 & 28 at the Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St., NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 11, 14 in Tristate Area, NY
Seeking actors and directors to participate in an on-camera training and performance workshop celebrating the birthdays of Tennessee Williams and Anton Chekhov.
- Rehearsal dates TBD 9three weeks); runs May 28-Jun. 7 at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Gen. Hogan and His Benjamin," an Immersive theatrical production that places audiences in the middle of a conflict between a totalitarian government and a rebel cause. Artistic director states: "It is an opportunity to work with Miki Orihara, the Prima dancer of NYC's Martha Graham dance company, as well ...
- Shoots Mar. 4 (12-3 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Your Average Sunday Lunch," an undergraduate NYU student television studio project. Synopsis: "Your Average Sunday Lunch" is a dramatic unfolding of two sisters’ pent-up emotions.
- All shows rehearse and perform in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting three Equity men and three Equity women to round out casting for Santa Cruz Shakespeare's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Much Ado About Nothing" (Laura Gordon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 9; opens Jul. 3; closes Aug. 30); "The Liar" (Art Manke, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 18; opens Jul. 24; closes ...
- Shoots March 7 & 8 in Hollywood, CA. Note: Actors only needed one of these days, but should have full availability for both days.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Studio City, CA
Casting "Route Guidance," a teaser for a feature film that stars Oliver Cooper ("Project X"), Zane Lamprey, Billy Gallo ("Crash," "Pretty Woman"), and others.
- Production runs for three weekends, April 17-May 3, in Elmhurst, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2, 3 in Elmhurst, IL
Casting "Cash on Delivery," a play. Project description: "A fast-paced British farce about a con artist who has duped the welfare authorities for years by claiming every type of benefit for the innumerable people he claims live at his address. This scam nets him tens of thousands tax free. Just ...
- Rehearsals begin March 4. Production runs April 10-26, in Allen, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in Allen, TX
Casting for the production "Leading Ladies." Project description: "Two English Shakespearean actors, attempt to pass themselves off as an old lady's long lost English nephews to claim her fortune, only to discover the relatives aren't nephews, but nieces!"
- Shows April 24-May 9, in Batavia, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2, 3 in Batavia, IL
Casting "Wonder of the World," a play. Project description: "After discovering her husband's dark secret, Cass sets out for Niagara Falls to search for all the things she's missed in life: getting a sidekick, making friends with a clown, having random sex with a stranger... things like that. Add a ...
- Shoots late-March 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Bag," a student film for SVA about two 20-year-old New Yorkers who struggle with depression, self image, and revealing oneself. Director states: "We're casting the male lead to play opposite of Matilda (played by Taylor Drew)."
- Performances take place in Seattle and Walla Walla, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Seattle, WA
Casting Wooden O's (Seattle Shakespeare Company's) 2015-15 season. Season includes "As You Like It" (Rehearsals begin June 8; runs July 9-Aug. 9) and "Henry IV, Part 1" (Rehearsal begins June 8; runs July 9-Aug. 16).
- Season runs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Washington, DC
Seeking actors for Folger Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "As You Like It" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 26-Mar. 6); "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 26-Mar. 6); "District Merchants" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs May 3-June 5).
- Rehearsal begins May 5; first performance May 29; press opening June 7; closes June 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Mallorca." The action is set in the present and takes place in New York City and on the island of Mallorca.