- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 14, in Redwood City, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Redwood City, CA
Casting "The Other Place," a play about Juliana, a brilliant drug-company scientist, who believes that she has a brain tumor as her reality falls apart.
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Don Juan in Hell" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 10); "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; runs Feb. 7-March 2, 2015); "Major Barbara" (Rehearsals begin April 13; runs April 25-May 18, 2015).
- Rehearses Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 1, 2015 with possible extension weeks through Mar. 15 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the role of Curtis in "The Lyons," a play by Nicky Silver.
- Rehearses Aug. 21-Sept. 22 at Champions Studios, 257 West 39 Street, 14th. Floor, NYC; runs September 22, playing for two performances, with extension planned if show is successful.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19, 20 in New York, NY
Casting for a live, staged presentation of original musical version of Washington Irving's classic tale and Catskills' "Rip Van Winkle."
- Cruises depart from Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19, in Orlando, FL
Casting singers, dancers, and musicians for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Orientation will be held Sept. 2-3; rehearses Sept. 9-Oct. 1; runs Oct. 3-31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting "Ghost Cruise" in which a tour guide takes guests on a “not-so-scary” monster themed scavenger hunt, featuring Heroes and Villains and "Hubble Bubbles Dance Party," an interactive dance party. Also seeking characters, hosts, improvisers, and emcees for the Boo Crew, Wanda's Jellyfish Disco, and the Sea Life Aquarium.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-5 in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19, 21 in Pittsburg, CA
Aug 18 & 19, 2014 Open Call Auditions, no appointment required, come directly to audition location with resume and headshot. Pittsburg Presbyterian Church - 200 E. Leland, Pittsburg CA. Casting "Hound Of The Baskervilles," a play in which Sherlock Holmes and his companion Dr. Watson investigate the case of an ...
- Production runs December 4-17, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Austin, TX
Casting for the production "Holiday Heroes," a comedic holiday sing-along, where students get into the holiday spirit with Ernie and Rufus.
- Rehearsals weekly (Wed. eves.) in Lombard, IL, subject to change following summer months based on member availability. Rehearsal attendance is vital. Shows and events subject to bookings.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in Lombard, IL
Seeking members for a faith-based improv comedy team. Producer states: "We are a Christian improv comedy team that wants to use humor as a way to spread the Good News. We believe in clean, family-friendly comedy safe for all ages. We perform short form improv games (like on 'Whose Line ...
- Rehearsals run Oct. 13-Nov. 2. Tech rehearsals Nov. 3-7; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 21 (with hiatus Nov. 25-30 for Thanksgiving) in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 21 in New York, NY
Casting "I See You."
- Rehearsals begin mid-Oct. 2014; runs Nov. 8, 2014-Jan. 3, 2015 in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Sevier, TN
Casting children for the Dollywood 2014 Christmas season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol," "T'was the Night Before Christmas," and "O Holy Night." All have lead roles for young performers.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6. First performance Nov. 6; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Pitbulls." Synopsis: A small black community in rural Appalachia. Pitbull country. Mary and her son Dipper live in a trailer a few miles from their bible-belt, war-loving, dog-fighting neighbors. Despite being the community’s pariah, Mary is at peace making and selling wine. However, when a prize-winning pit bull is ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations vary.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New Brunswick, NJ
Seeking union and nonunion performers for the New Jersey Theatre Alliance's Combined auditions. Note: Not all Alliance member theaters participate in these auditions and we will not have a confirmed list of participating theaters until about a week before the auditions.
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for future replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "Pippin."