- Rehearses July 6-Aug. 2 (Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-4 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY; runs Aug. 3-30 (14 performances) at the Irondale Ensemble Project in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 9, 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Las Meninas" the story of the illicit romance between Marie-Therese (King Louis XIV's wife) and her African servant, Nabo, who is sent from Dahomey to serve as her court jester. Based on real-life accounts from the memoirs of Mme. de Montespan, this play is a story about the scandal ...
- Shows in Cicero, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in Cicero, IL
Casting "The Rainmaker," a play. Project description: "During a drought, a con man claims to bring rain to the town for a fee. During this time he befriends a family with a daughter who has accepted the fact that she is plain and will never find love. The con man ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 4 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Saturday Night Fever."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; previews begin Feb. 18; runs Feb. 25-Mar. 13 in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Norristown, PA
Seeking Equity actors for four available roles (three men, one woman) in "Lobby Hero."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2016; runs Mar. 31-July 17 at the American Airlines Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in New York, NY
Casting Eugene O'Neill's "Long Day's Journey Into Night."
- Performances are held year-round in the Boston, MA area.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Quincy, MA
Seeking theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...
- Rehearses June 8-July 16. Performances run July 17-19, at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Portland, OR
Casting a movement piece for Imago Theatre. Project description: "The piece is to present a series of poems by Baudelaire in a movement theater form. This piece will appear in an evening of works by Imago artists."
- Fitting and rehearsal will take place on June 18; shoots June 24, with a rain date of June 23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting a digital web commercial campaign for a notable brand.
- Mandatory full-day training Aug. 10-13; pop-up individual events are for the next two years on an ongoing basis in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in New York, NY
Seeking actors and performer/educators to join a company of artists as “Mavens” who will bring Torah (Bible) stories to life. Operations manager states: "Lab/Shul is an everybody-friendly, artist-driven, experimental community for sacred Jewish gatherings based in NYC, reaching the world. Lab/Shul is auditioning new Storahtelling Mavens to join the ranks ...
- Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 9; runs Sept. 10-19 in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End" by Iddo Netanyahu. All the characters in the play deal, throughout, with the external reality of Germany of 1932-33. This reality surrounds them at all times, whether the characters admit to it or not.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 at Winningstad Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 11, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Cuba Libre" with book & additional lyrics by Carlos Lacámara and music by Tiempo Libre.