- Rehearsals begin April 4; runs April 28-May 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Idiot," a play.
- Season runs in Leonx, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY and Feb 19 in Lenox, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for the Tina Packer Playhouse. Season includes: "Merchant of Venice" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs July 1-Aug. 21); "Or" (Liz Duffy Adams, writer. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 22-Sept. 4); and "Two Gentlemen of Verona" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin July 12; runs Aug. ...
- PA contract for next season will likely be from Sept. 2016-June 2017 Children's Theatre Company, 2400 3rd Ave. South, Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC and Feb 19 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to audition for Children’s Theatre Company (CTC)'s Performing Apprentice (PA) Program for the 2016-2017 season. Company manager states: "CTC’s PA Program is one of the most intensive in the nation. It offers a comprehensive opportunity for gifted young actors ages 19 and older. PAs have the unique opportunity ...
- Rehearses Feb. 23-April 23 (weeknights, 7-10 p.m. and weekends, 2-8 p.m.); runs April 27-May 1 at the IATI Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Chasing Light," a new play from Shout Alone Theater Company. Synopsis: The play uses devised movement, song, and lyric text to tell the story of a young girl born in the depths of New York City's abandoned subway tunnels who's never seen the light of day. "Chasing Light" follows ...
- Events and parties are all around the Chicago land area. Character research is up to the performer. Rehearsals may be called for large events.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to portray fairy tale characters and heroes. Royal Princess Parties provides professional and fun entertainment for birthday parties and events all over the Chicago land area. This is a paid job with tips. Seeking young men who can play ages 17-30 for princes, heroes and more. Previous experience ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Cape May Stage's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "The Whipping Man" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Gregg Daniel, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10, 2016; previews begin May 25; runs May 26-June 24); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; ...
- Shows rehearse and run in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "The Invisible Hand" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; David Kennedy, dir. Rehearsals begin June 24; tech July 15-17; previews July 19-22; opens July 23; closes Aug. 7) and "What the Butler Saw" (Joe Orton, writer; John Tillinger, dir. Rehearsals begin July 29; tech Aug. 19-21; previews Aug. 23-26; opens ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 4-29 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in New York, NY
Casting "Dirty Rotten Scandals."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity adult actor/singers for possible future replacements in the currently-running Broadway production of "Matilda."
- Season runs in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Bethesda, MD
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Imagination Stage. Season includes: "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Kate DiCamillo, author; Dwayne Hartford, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Sept. 12; tech begins Sept. 30; previews begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 8-28); "Disney's Beauty and the Beast" (Linda Woolverton, book; Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman & ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2; runs June 2-26 Thursdays-Saturdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 20 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "The Toxic Avenger"
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for the Folger Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Sense And Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23), “Timon Of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10, 2017-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7, 2017-Mar. ...
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20 in Portland, OR
Casting multiple productions of Shakespeare plays or adaptations, for Portland-area Shakespeare companies, including Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Bag&Baggage, Post5 Theatre, Shaking the Tree Theatre, Portland Actor's Ensemble, Experience Theatre Project, Original Practice Shakespeare Apprentice Program, Valley Repertory Theatre, and more.
- Seeking performers for full-time and part-time/sub roles at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking male emcee actors for "Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party" at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Rehearsals begin April 11; runs May 24-June 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female actors for an all-female production of "The Taming of the Shrew."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 29-May 22 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "A Walk in The Woods," in which two arms negotiators stroll in the woods above Geneva, Switzerland, in the late summer, away from the glare of the negotiating table.
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20, 21 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers/actors--versatile Equity and non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in folk-rock and contemporary musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities--for Front Porch Theatricals' 2016 season. Season includes: "The Spitfire Grill" (Deana Muro, music dir. Rehearses May 2-26; runs May 27-June 5); and "Floyd Collins" ...
- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."