- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."
- Rehearsals begin July 8 on the east end of Long Island; runs Aug. 7-24 at Mulford Farm in the village of East Hampton.
- Auditions: May 8, 11, 15, 18, 22 in Bridgehampton, NY
Casting for HITFest's second professional outdoor production of "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare. Artistic director states: "Do what you love for people who will love what you do!"
- Rehearsals begin early July. Show runs August 14-23 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bachelorette," a play. Project description: "Three friends are asked to be bridesmaids at a wedding of a woman they used to ridicule back in high school."
- Season rehearses and performs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Franklin, TN
Casting the Studio Tenn 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Fiddler On The Roof" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-21.); "Steel Magnolias" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 19); "It's a Wonderful Life" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 4- Dec. 21); and "The Wizard of Oz" (Rehearsals begin May ...
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...
- Rehearsals begin June 16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 10 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a play. Project description: "Lovers lives are complicated by city law, feuding faerie royalty, and...love."
- Rehearses and performs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in New York City, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre's 94th season. Season includes "Memphis" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs through Oct. 12); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs through Dec. 28 with possible ext.); "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs through Mar. 22 with possible ext.); "End Of The Rainbow" (Rehearsals begin Apr. ...
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; performances will run July 10-August 23 in Gilbert, Arizona. There will be 28 performances which play Thurs.-Sat.
- Auditions: May 12 in Gilbert, AZ
Casting "Footloose," A tune-filled Broadway hit that takes summer to a whole new level. Project Description: City-boy, Ren, and his mother have just moved to a small town where dancing is a crime thanks to the efforts of an ultra conservative pastor. Sparks fly when the pastor’s daughter befriends Ran ...
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Rehearsals will begin in June. Opens August 22 opening in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Norristown, PA
Casting the Broadway musical, "Man of La Mancha." Project Description: "Based on Miguel de Cervantes' 17th century masterpiece,'Don Quixote,' it tells the story of the mad knight, Don Quixote, as a play within a play, performed by Cervantes and his fellow prisoners as he awaits a hearing with the Spanish ...
- Rehearsals begin September 23. Production runs October 8-25, in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: May 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Casting for the production "An Inspector Calls." Project description: "A classic British thriller in which an Inspector investigates the death of a young girl."