- Season rehearses and runs in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Arvada Center's upcoming season plays: "Mrs. Mannerly" (Edith Weiss, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Jan. 26-Feb. 21); and "The Mountaintop" (Gavin Mayer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-10 in Bentonville, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in New York, NY
Casting strong singers/actors who are capable of playing multiple roles in "Man of La Mancha," with book by Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion, and music by Mitch Leigh.
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1. All rehearsals and performances are in Norwalk, CT, one hour on Metro North from Grand Central Terminal. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theater.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Norwalk, CT
Seeking exceptional male and female Equity actors/singer/dancers for "Evita." Ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to attend. Connecticut and Westchester talent a plus. Theater states: "Music Theatre of Connecticut, currently in its 29th season, is located in a newly-constructed theater center in Norwalk, CT. The company has won numerous 'Best' awards ...
- Rehearses Feb. 8, 2016; runs Mar. 3-27, 2016 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting "DJ Latinidad's Latino Dance Party."
- Rehearsals begin January 4, 2016. Performances run February 5-March 5, 2016 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 14, 15 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Passing Strange," a musical by Stew & Heidi Rodewald. Project description: “A daring musical journey across boundaries of place, identity, and theatrical convention. The story of a young bohemian who charts a course for ‘the real’ through sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll. Loaded with soulful lyrics and overflowing ...
- Production runs October 1-3, in Owasso, OK.
- Auditions: Aug 15, 17 in Owasso, OK
Casting for the production "How the West Was Dun." Project description: "Slick and wealthy Richard Coldheart ('Oh, that’s Rich!') must marry Polly Wanda Cracker to control the Cracker property. However, it’s Polly’s homely sister, Prunella, who wants to marry him!"
- Rehearses October 2015; performs Nov. 07, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Ballad of Sweet Auburn," a play from the mind of Altrazo H. Tiller. Synopsis: Dreams: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep; reliving days of the past, altering sown seeds to ease the pain of reality reaped; resurrected ancestors, warnings of ...
- Performances are not yet set but are scheduled for the fall, in Shrub Oak, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 19 in Shrub Oak, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" for YCP TheaterWorks’ 56th season. The original Broadway production of this play was a shattering and memorable experience and proclaimed the author as a major American playwright. Synopsis: The story finds George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, just returned ...
- Rehearses Sept. 5-Oct. 14 (tentatively Tues. & Wed. eves. and Sun., Thurs., Fri., and Sat. afternoons); runs Oct. 15-Nov. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 16, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the world premier of an original play by Joseph Kucan based upon the 1931 Fritz Lang film "M." All production events (auditions, rehearsals, & performances) will take place in Las Vegas, NV.