- Shoots late June; stage production takes place late summer/early fall at a TBA location.
- Auditions: May 6 in Manhattan, NY
Casting an untitled gospel musical about gang violence. Synopsis: Based in Washington, D.C., a 16-year-old teenager, Lamont Spencer, must decide to stay with the gang who revenged his father's death or seek salvation in the church.
- Read through may 27; rehearsals begin July 22-Aug. 6; runs Aug. 7-8 & 10 at Cabrini Rep Tehatre.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting “If the Pink Pump Fits!” A comical yet moving up-to-date untold fairy tale billed as a Gay "Cinderella" story, dealing with equality, bullying and breaking outta the closet! Playwright states: "It will be presented at The Thespis Festival, UWS Manhattan at Cabrini Rep Theatre."
- Rehearsals TBD, in Berkeley, CA. Performances TBD, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: May 6, 7 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the plays for Impact Theatre's 19th season. Production description: "Impact Theatre's 19th season will include three new plays and a Shakespeare play."
- Rehearsals will occur in mid- to late summer, with a September 12th opening in Philadelphia, PA (East Falls section).
- Auditions: May 6 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting James Goldman's Tony and Oscar winning work, 'The Lion in Winter.' Project Description: "Henry II, his wife Eleanor of Aquitaine, son Richard the Lion-Hearted and extended family and lovers, render an articulate, witty and darkly comic view of medieval dysfunctional families."
- Season rehearses and performs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: May 7 in Lowell, MA
Casting Merrimack Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Year Zero" (Michael Golamco, writer; Kyle Fabel, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19, 2014; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 5, 2014), "Dusk Rings a Bell" (Stephen Belber, writer; Michael Bloom, dir. Rhearsals begin Oct. 3, 2014; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 16, 2014), "13 Things About Ed ...
- "Charlotte’s Web" runs August 14-Ocober 12; "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" runs September 22-November 16; "A Thousand Cranes" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "The Owl and the Pussycat" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "A Year With Frog and Toad" runs October 10-December 28; "The Three Javelinas" runs December 29, 2014-March 8, 2015; "Girls Who Wear Glasses" tours January 19, 2-15-May 22, 2015; "Shrek the Musical" runs March 23, 2015-May 22, 2015.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Tempe, AZ
Childsplay is casting its 2014-15 season for Childsplay, including "Charlotte’s Web" (a play), "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (a play), "A Thousand Cranes" (a play), "The Owl and the Pussycat" (a musical), "A Year With Frog and Toad" (a musical), "The Three Javelinas" (a musical), "Girls Who Wear Glasses" ...
- Performances run August 8-30, at Thick House Theatre in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 7 in San Francisco, CA and May 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Millicent Scowlworthy," a play by Rob Handel. Production description: "The grownups of the community want to forget the girl found murdered in the cellar and the massacre at the high school, but the children have begun to meet in the middle of the night to remember."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; performances run through Sept. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting a drama about art, politics, truth, sex and love, "A Picasso." Synopsis: Paris, 1941. Pablo Picasso has been summoned from his favorite café by German occupation forces and is visited by Miss Fischer, an attractive officer from the German cultural ministry. He is faced with an impossible decision: in ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."
- Rehearsals begin July 8 on the east end of Long Island; runs Aug. 7-24 at Mulford Farm in the village of East Hampton.
- Auditions: May 8, 11, 15, 18, 22 in Bridgehampton, NY
Casting for HITFest's second professional outdoor production of "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare. Artistic director states: "Do what you love for people who will love what you do!"
- Rehearsals begin early July. Show runs August 14-23 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bachelorette," a play. Project description: "Three friends are asked to be bridesmaids at a wedding of a woman they used to ridicule back in high school."
- Season rehearses and performs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Franklin, TN
Casting the Studio Tenn 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Fiddler On The Roof" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-21.); "Steel Magnolias" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 19); "It's a Wonderful Life" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 4- Dec. 21); and "The Wizard of Oz" (Rehearsals begin May ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; previews begin Sept. 13; runs Sept. 28-Nov. 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 9, in New York, NY
Casting "Bright Star."
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...
- Rehearsals begin June 16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 10 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a play. Project description: "Lovers lives are complicated by city law, feuding faerie royalty, and...love."