- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...
- Currently touring.
- Auditions: Nov 19, in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male and female dancers who sing and act extremely well, for future replacements in all companies of "Jersey Boys."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30, 2014; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 8, 2015 in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: Nov 20, in New York City, NY
Casting "The Other Place" by Sharr White.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Nov 20, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers for "Aladdin." Synopsis: Based on the much-loved animated film, "Aladdin: The New Stage Musical" tells the story of a street-smart commoner whose whole life changes with one rub of a magic lamp. This new "Aladdin" incorporates all of the beloved songs from the film's Oscar-winning score plus ...
- Shoots February 2015 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Party Killer," a Chapman University student film. Synopsis: A group of high school seniors gather for a murder mystery party, but when one of them actually dies, Alex, a less-popular outsider, will do her best to help find the murderer and save the day, despite the cool kid madness ...
- Performances run January 5-30, 2015, as assemblies in schools throughout the South Sound, WA area.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in Tacoma, WA
Casting the play, "11 Days in the Life of Dr King." Project description: "The show is comprised of 11 poems that are performed for K-12 school students as spoken word vignettes by ensemble members, while the remaining ensemble members illuminate the poetry through dance and song in the background."
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, especially those with previous experience/interest in both Suzuki & Viewpoints training. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs Apr. 9-May 3, 2015 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "George and Martha, a sharp-tongued and dysfunctional couple, invite a new young professor and his wife over for cocktails following a late night faculty party. Over the course of the evening, the unwitting guests are drawn into a tour de ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.