- Runs Apr. 3-May 9 at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dear Ruth," for Glendale Centre Theatre, a comedy written by Norman Krasna, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by George Strattan. Casting is open to all ethnicities. Customer service representative states: "Good comedic timing essential for all characters."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 1 on the NYU campus; tentatively shoots Mar. 12-15 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Book of Carl," a comedy spec pilot to be pitched to FX, Comedy Central, Netflix, and other major television & cable networks. Logline: "Two recently graduated friends living in NYC find a new roommate to help pay the rent, but quickly realize there is more to him than ...
- Rehearses May 19-June 9; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison ...
- Rehearses in the spring in LA. Opens 5/28, six performances over two weekends at Atwater Village Theater.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20, 21, 22 in Los Angeles, CA
In this edgy comedy, surgeon Alice Franklin makes a reputation for herself as an advocate for the right of the terminally ill to know the truth of their situation, but when she meets a charismatic faith-healer who appears to be able to connect with the dead, she must decide whether ...
- Rehearsals begin June 8 or 15; runs July 5-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing and dance for "Sayonara," a musical set in 1952, Kobe, Japan. Actors will play Japanese female dancers and American military men.
- Rehearses and performs in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Lake Buena Vista, FL and Feb 20 in Orlando, FL
Casting Disney Junior's "Play 'n Dine at Hollywood & Vine," performed live at Disneys Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Rehearses May 26-June 17; runs June 18-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Pittsfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors for three available principal roles (two male, one female) in "Shining City." Synopsis: Conor McPherson’s critically-lauded play about a Dubliner seeking help from a counselor after claiming to have seen the ghost of his recently deceased wife. As their sessions unfold, secrets are exposed in this thriller ...
- Season rehearses and performs in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the New Orleans Shakespeare Festival's 2015 season. Season includes "Cymbeline" (Rob Clare, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 13-27) and "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Jessica Podewell, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 11-July 25).
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-28 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Addison, TX
Seeking eight actors for WaterTower Theatre's upcoming production of "Manicures & Monuments."