- Rehearsals will begin in June. Opens August 22 opening in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Norristown, PA
Casting the Broadway musical, "Man of La Mancha." Project Description: "Based on Miguel de Cervantes' 17th century masterpiece,'Don Quixote,' it tells the story of the mad knight, Don Quixote, as a play within a play, performed by Cervantes and his fellow prisoners as he awaits a hearing with the Spanish ...
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."
- Show rehearses late summer. Opens September 18 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "Farragut North," written by Beau Willimon, creator of "House of Cards." Project Description: "A highly entertaining and insightful tragi-comedy focused on backroom political intrigue on the presidential primary campaign trail, loosely based on the Howard Dean campaign of 2004."
- Minimal rehearsals with the exception of new shows and mock wedding events for a traveling event company.
- Auditions: May 15 in Delray Beach, FL
Seeking male actors for custom comedic interactive shows. Production states: "Actors With a Clue! creates custom, audience-interactive murder mysteries, scavenger hunts and mock wedding events for public and private events."
- Performances are ongoing at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 16 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting immediate replacements for "Le Rêve," the aquatic spectacle currently playing at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
- Performances run August 18-November 2 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Owners," a playby Caryl Churchill. Project description: "Her husband wants her dead, but Marion's too busy to notice. The North London real estate market is booming, and she's out to make a killing. Her loyal young protege - a would-be suicide who can't quite seal the deal - is ...
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 17 in Denver, CO
Casting the Curious Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lucky Me" (Robert Caisley, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29/30; runs Oct. 25-Dec. 6), "Charles Ives Take Me Home" (Jessica Dickey, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15/16; runs Jan. 10-Feb. 14, 2015), "The Brother/Sister Plays: In The Red and Brown Water" (Tarell Alvin ...
- Rehearses July 21st through Sept. 5th. Performances run Sept. 6th through the 27th, at the Historic Hoover Theatre in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Perishable, Keep Refrigerated," a play exploring the impact of utilitarianism on our lives.