- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20, 2014, at The College of New Rochelle, New Rochelle NY 10805. Performances November 7-16 at The College of New Rochelle.
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "NINE" the musical
- Rehearsals begin early October; season is ongoing year-round with most performances running October 2014-May 2015 in Verona, NJ. Note: Actors must be available for daytime/weekday performances; there will be some limited out of-region touring with certain productions.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in New York, NY
Casting Pushcart Players 2014-15 season, to include "Alice in Wonderland," "Celebrating New Jersey (NJ History),"The Last Butterfly (Holocaust Education)," "Season of Miracles" (Holiday Production), "Stone Soup and Other Stories," and "Red Riding Hood."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 15, 2015 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 10 (Mon.-Fri. eves., 6:30-10 p.m. & Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-22 (Thurs.-Sun.) on the campus of UC-Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Irvine, CA
Seeking a male guest artist for the leading role of J. Bruce Ismay in the world premiere of "The Last Lifeboat" at UC-Irvine. Synopsis: This is the untold story of the owner of the White Star Line when the Titanic sank, whose decision to save himself rather than go down ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 in North Hollywood, CA; performs Oct. 18 in North Hollywood and Oct. 25 at Valley Relics Museum in Chatsworth, CA (with additional performance dates TBA).
- Auditions: Sep 13 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Old Friends," a one-act play based on the book "Forty Crazy Years of Friendship" by Richard Hulse. Synopsis: Four friends set out to clean out the condominium of their lost friend Baines, who died in his condominium when it caught fire. Baines visits his best friend Richard as a ...
- Rehearses evenings and one weekday, beginning March 3, 2015. Runs April 17-May 10, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Waukegan, IL
Casting the play "Constant State of Panic," a darkly comedic love story about two people trying to stay together, despite the insanity of the world around them. Project description: "The story of a man afraid of everything, and a woman afraid of nothing other than losing her husband."
- Rehearse in Fall in NYC. Shooting in the Fall in NYC
- Auditions: Sep 13 in New York, NY
Casting for "Street Queens" a Web-episode series based on the Novel "Street Queens" by Kurt Anthony. An urban tale filled with colorful Harlem characters.
- Rehearsals begin in Oct. (Mon. evenings or Sat. afternoons), depending on new members; performs weekly in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking new members for a sketch comedy co-op. Company states: "It's a weekly, actor workout community created to generate, rehearse and perform improvised comedy scripts. Every week we perform, rehearse with side-coaching, come up with new sketches, play actor games, re-improvise scenes and sometimes work with puppets, music and movement. ...
- Runs 50 weeks per year in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Steve Silver’s "Beach Blanket Babylon," the nation’s longest running theatrical cabaret show. The show is a fast-paced, high-energy cabaret show in which performers change characters and costumes about 10 times in 90 minutes.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 9 (Thu.-Sun.) at the Gallery Players in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15, 16 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Proof," the Pulitzer-Prize winning drama by David Auburn.
- Weekday performance availability and a flexible work schedule is required for all shows.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
GreatWorks is casting for its upcoming roster of thirteen touring productions for grade school and middle school audiences, including "The BFG," a modern adaptation of "A Christmas Carol," a new adaptation of Homer's "The Odyssey," "Fractured Fairy Tales," and an improv-style history of America called, "50 States in 60 Minutes."
- Workshops take place on Sunday afternoons (2-5 p.m.) from September to May in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Girl Be Heard is a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Through writing and acting workshops, Girl Be Heard generates cutting-edge theater about what it means to be a girl in today's world. Seeking performers, songwriters, dancers, ...
- Rehearses September 17-October 30, in Houston, TX. Production will run October 31-November 29, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Dear Santa." Project description: "Composed of a number of short scenes that range from the hilarious to the touching. Many views of Santa are seen - from the point of view of the child who alphabetizes her Christmas list and sends it out in August as ...
- StageWest rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 28-Jan. 4, 2015 (no perf. on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day). WaterTower Theatre rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2015; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015 in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Explorer's Club," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar.13-22 (Fri., 7:30 p.m. Sat. & Sun., 3 p.m.; one/weekly 10:30 a.m. performance)
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Taste of Sunrise" by Susan L. Zeder. This is part two of the Ware Trilogy, produced with Emerson Stage (Mother Hicks; February 2015) and Central Square Theatre (The Edge of Peace, April 2015).