- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18, 2016; runs Feb. 4-Apr. 24, 2016 with a possible extension through May, 8.
- Auditions: Nov 8, in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "First Date," a real-time look at one blind/first date of Aaron and Casey, in which the waiters in the restaurant transform into the people ("baggage") from their past and future, attempting to impact the outcome of their date.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15, 2016; runs Apr. 8-May 1 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10, 11 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Bridges of Madison County" with music & lyrics by Jason Robert Brown and book by Marsha Norman.
- Season runs Winter 2015-Spring 2016 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in New York, NY
Casting Riverside Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Over The River" and "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike."
- Production runs January 22-24, 2016, in Katy, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Katy, TX
Casting the production "The Importance of Being Earnest."
- Currently running on Broadway and touring.
- Auditions: Nov 11, 12, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting performers for the Broadway, touring and international productions of Disney's "Aladdin" and "The Lion King."
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Rehearses December 7. Performs December 9, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the annual Actors' Scene Showcase. Project description: "The 10 best scenes perform for agents, casting directors, and the public."
- Performances run Dec. 14, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 21, 22 in Ross, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank."
- Rehearsals begin in January 2016, and will take place on varying days Monday-Friday 7-10 p.m. and Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Commitment will be two- to four rehearsals per week. Performances run March 11-20, 2016, in the Performing Arts Center at Harper College, 1200 West Algonquin Road, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Palatine, IL
Cast "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Adapted for the stage and directed by Laura Pulio Colbert, with original music by Steve Goers, this non-traditional adaptation of William Shakespeare’s 'The Tempest' will incorporate music and movement. Dancers, gymnasts/tumblers, and singers are encouraged to audition."
- Rehearses April-June 2016; runs late July-August 2016 at TBA location.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Huntington Beach, CA
Casting "Surf City, USA! The Musical." Company states: "We produced this play at the Huntington Beach Playhouse in 2006 to smashing success with sold-out crowds for each of the 17 performances. We are currently gathering contact information for actors, directors, musical directors, sound designers, set designers, choreographers, so that when ...