- Rehearsals begin in late May with a July 11 opening in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 13, 14 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting The Who's legendary rock-opera 'Tommy.' Project Description: "After witnessing the accidental murder of his mother’s lover by his father, Tommy is traumatized into catatonia and, as the boy grows, he suffers abuse at the hands of his sadistic relatives and neighbors. As an adolescent he’s discovered to have an ...
- Show rehearses late summer. Opens September 18 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "Farragut North," written by Beau Willimon, creator of "House of Cards." Project Description: "A highly entertaining and insightful tragi-comedy focused on backroom political intrigue on the presidential primary campaign trail, loosely based on the Howard Dean campaign of 2004."
- Rehearsals begin July 24; runs Aug. 20-31 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: May 14, 15, 16 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Winter's Tale."
- Currently running on Broadway and on tour.
- Auditions: May 14 in New York, NY
Casting possible principal replacements for the Broadway and 2nd National Tour companies of "Jersey Boys." From the mean streets of Jersey to American Bandstand: the thrilling story of how a group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks became the biggest doo-wop sensation of all time: The ...
- Currently touring nationally.
- Auditions: May 14, in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements for the second National tour of "Wicked."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; previews Nov. 26 & 28 (no show Thanksgiving Day); runs Nov. 29-Dec. 14 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Something for the Boys," the Cole Porter/Herbert & Dorothy Fields musical from 1942.
- Minimal rehearsals with the exception of new shows and mock wedding events for a traveling event company.
- Auditions: May 15 in Delray Beach, FL
Seeking male actors for custom comedic interactive shows. Production states: "Actors With a Clue! creates custom, audience-interactive murder mysteries, scavenger hunts and mock wedding events for public and private events."
- Performances are ongoing at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 16 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting immediate replacements for "Le Rêve," the aquatic spectacle currently playing at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
- Performances run August 18-November 2 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Owners," a playby Caryl Churchill. Project description: "Her husband wants her dead, but Marion's too busy to notice. The North London real estate market is booming, and she's out to make a killing. Her loyal young protege - a would-be suicide who can't quite seal the deal - is ...
- Season runs in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 17 in Denver, CO
Casting the Curious Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Lucky Me" (Robert Caisley, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29/30; runs Oct. 25-Dec. 6), "Charles Ives Take Me Home" (Jessica Dickey, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15/16; runs Jan. 10-Feb. 14, 2015), "The Brother/Sister Plays: In The Red and Brown Water" (Tarell Alvin ...
- Runs July 11-Aug. 6 at Westchester Playhouse in Westchester, CA. Note: Rehearsal schedule will be posted at auditions.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Westchester, CA
Casting "Sordid Lives," a dark comedy about white trash.