- Runs Apr. 14-May 12 (Sun.-Wed.) at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" for Glendale Centre Theatre, a musical comedy based on the 1988 MGM film. The musical will be produced by Tim Dietlein.
- Rehearses Feb. 21-Apr. 10 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 11-May 9 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "By The Way, Meet Vera Stark," a ply. Synopsis: In a new dramatic comedy from Pulitzer Prize–winning playwright, Lynn Nottage, this funny yet thoughtful play draws upon the screwball films of the 1930s to take an insightful look at racial stereotypes in Hollywood. Representative of so many actual events, ...
- Performances run this spring, in San Ramon, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Play On!" Production description: "Comedy about a theater group trying desperately to put on a play in spite of maddening interference from a haughty author who keeps revising the script."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 16-May 17 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in NYC, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "Othello." The production is set in the mid-1800s in Venice and Cyprus.
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy Steinberg, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; ...
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 30; runs Aug. 1-Oct. 25 in Manheim, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18, 19 in New York, NY
Seeking professional actors for the 35th anniversary season of the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. Company states: "Our professional cast is divided into five tracks of concentration. If cast, you will be placed in either Fight Track, Music Track, Drama Track, Improv Track, or Lead Track. While all of our professional actors ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting the 2015 Season for Barrington Stage Co. Season includes: "Lost in Yonkers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16–Aug. 1); "His Girl Friday" (adapted by John Guare from "The Front Page" by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur and the Columbia Pictures film; Julianne ...
- Season runs in Rockford, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for the Artists' Ensemble 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Spitfire Grill" (Rehearses May 12-June 11; runs June 12-28); "Jeeves at the Sea" (Runs Sept. 11-27); "Outside Mullingar" (Runs Mar. 4-20); "Visiting Mr. Green" (Runs May 6-22); and "Women Who Steal" (Runs June 10-26).
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; preview runs Feb. 13; runs Apr. 10-26 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Long Beach, CA
Seeking actor/singers for "Les Miserables," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; first preview Apr. 15; opens Apr. 18 (Thurs. & Fri. at 8 p.m.; Sat. at 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun. at 2 p.m.); closes May 17 (possible one-week extension).
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Words by Ira Gershwin," a play about a man, Ira Gershwin, whose job happened to be writing words for songs. It is important to him that the audience understand the substance and craft that led to the creation of the Great American Songbook. The singers and the band are ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 2 (weekday eves.); runs Apr. 10- May 3, 2015 (Fri. & Sat. eves. and Sun. matinees) at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting Christopher Durang’s dark comedy play “The Marriage of Bette and Boo” about 30 years in the lives of an absurdly dysfunctional family.