Audition: Jun 30
- Runs at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 30 in New York, NY
Casting Equity musical theatre performers for "Finding Nemo," an original musical theatre production based on the Disney-Pixar hit animated feature.
Audition: Jul 07
- Season will tentatively run May 9-July 31, 2017 in Winona, MN.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 14, 21 in Winona, MN
Casting Great River Shakespeare Festival's 2017 season, which has not yet been announced. The theater will be producing two Shakespearean plays and one contemporary. For example, the 2016 season is "As You Like It," "Julius Caesar," and "Georama" (musical).
Audition: Jul 19
- Rehearsals begin in late Aug. and will be held on nights and weekends - exact schedule to follow casting; performs Oct. 16, 21-23, 27-30 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 2 p.m.) in Riverdale, NY. All rehearsals and performances at Cahill Theater at College of Mt. St. Vincent.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20 in Riverdale, NY
Casting Neil Gaiman's "Neverwhere," adapted for the stage by Robert Kauzlaric. NYC premier of Neil Gaiman’s fantasy masterpiece. Synopsis: Richard Mayhew learns the hard way that no good deed goes unpunished. He ceases to exist in the ordinary world of London, and joins a quest through the dark and dangerous ...