- Performances take place in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting performers for productions of "Red" and "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Season runs June 3 through Aug. 18 in the Catskill Mountains, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY and Feb 27, 28 in Chicago, IL and Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking crew/camp counselors for the 2015 season at Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp for ages 10-18, in NY’s Catskill Mountains. Director states: "Our program is for youth interested in exposure to the theater, in a summer stock style setting. We hire professionals to create the worlds of their shows ...
- Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 12-20 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for the roles of Monty, Lula and various ensemble members for Capital City Theatre's production of "Violet," starring Broadway's Christine Dwyer in the title role.
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, 25, 26 in Seattle, WA
Seeking union and non-union talent applications for the TPS Unified General Auditions. Project description: "Since 1999, The Theatre Puget Sound (TPS) Unified General Auditions are once-a-year regional auditions, well attended by auditors from across the Northwest region and both union and non-union actors from all over the United States. We ...
- Season rehearses and performs at the Imagination Stage in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Bethesda, MD
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the Imagination Stage's upcoming season. Season includes: "Aviatrix" (Susan Zeder, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 1); "A Year with Frog and Toad" (Willie Reale, adaptation; Arnold Lobel, book; Robert Reale, music. Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 24-Jan. ...
- Rehearsals begin March 23; runs April 1-May 3 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "On Golden Pond."
- Rehearsals begin in July; runs Sept. 17-19, 24-26, & Oct. 1-2 at Swedenborg Hall in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in San Diego, CA
Casting "I, Joan," a one-woman show about Joan of Arc.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 28; runs Apr. 18 & 19, 23-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Laughter on the 23rd Floor," Neil Simon's hilarious roman á clef about his time in the writers' room during the golden age of TV comedy.
- Season runs February through August, in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the Berkeley Playhouse's 2015-16 main stage season.
- Season runs in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Into the Woods"; "Foul Play"; "Scuttling of the Sapphire" (runs June 8-Aug. 30); "The 39 Steps" (runs Aug. 11-Sept. 27); "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Sept. 14–Oct. 31); and "The Christmas Donkey" (runs Nov. 9-Dec. 28).
- Rehearses May 19-June 9; runs June 10-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Man of La Mancha." Synopsis: In the late 16th century, Miguel de Cervantes (a tax collector, soldier, and author) and his assistant, Sancho, foreclose on a church that failed to pay its taxes. The two men are thrown into prison by the Spanish Inquisition. The prisoners steal Cervantes's possessions. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Cape May, NJ
Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Casting Cape May Stage's 2015 season. Season includes: "Red-Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins" (Margaret Engel and Allison Engel, writers; Marlena Lustik, dir. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; previews begin May 20; runs May 21-Jun. 21); "Mary, Mary" (Jean Kerr, writer; Roy ...
- All productions rehearse and perform at The Theater Barn, New Lebanon, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25, 26, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting The Theater Barn's 2015 Summer Season. Season includes: "Moon Over Buffalo" (Jun. 15-Jul. 5); "A Murder is Announced" (Jun. 27-Jul. 26); "John & Jen" (Jul. 17-Aug. 9); "The Fantasticks" (Jul. Aug. 23); "Evita" (Aug. 14-Sep. 6); and "God of Carnage" (Aug. 28-Sep. 20, 2015).
- All rehearsals and performances in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Barrington Stage Co. Season includes: "Lost in Yonkers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16–Aug. 1); "His Girl Friday" (adapted by John Guare from "The Front Page" by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur and the Columbia Pictures film; Julianne ...
- Rehearses June 20-July 8 (Mon.-Sat.); runs July 9-25 (Thurs., Fri., Sat.) at The Spire Theatre, Plymouth, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Boston, MA and Mar 5 in Plymouth, MA
Casting "Three Musketeers," adapted by Ken Ludwig. Synopsis: Alexandre Dumas' "Three Musketeers" is a tale of heroism, treachery, close escapes, and, above all, honor.