- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 12-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "At the Table." Some roles have been cast but actors may be considered for possible replacements/understudies. Synopsis: What happens to us in a changing world when those in the center of the conversation are really on the periphery, and those in the minority suddenly find themselves at the center ...
- This 45-60 minute piece will be performed on June 12 & 13 at the George Center for Community in Lake City, WA, and then tours retirement communities, schools, and other organizations in the Seattle, WA area.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the original play, "A String." Project description: "Silver Kite develops inter-generational arts programs that change lives by using life stories as a source for art-making to facilitate connections to self and community."
- Rehearsals begin June 6 (weeknights 6:30-10:30 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs July 23-Aug. 9 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the Autorino Center for the Arts, University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in West Hartford, CT
Casting "Romeo & Juliet." This will be a period, outdoor production.
- Production runs May 15-31, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "The Little Foxes." Project description: "Southern belle, Regina Giddens, and her brothers scheme to outwit Regina's husband Horace, who opposes their attempts to profit from a cotton factory in partnership with a Chicago businessman, in Lillian Hellman's look at the power of money to destroy lives."
- Program runs mid-August 2015, through the end of May 2016, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Portland, OR
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in their apprentice program. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the program, working closely ...
- Rehearsals begin in late Dec. in Missoula, MT (at the University); opens in late Jan. in Missoula, MT, then tours nationally through April (still booking).
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors only for four available roles in "All My Sons."
- Performances are ongoing at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Beauty and The Beast Live on Stage."
- Shows June 12-21 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 2 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Other Desert Cities," a play. Project description: "Brooke Wyeth returns home to Palm Springs to visit her parents after a six-year absence. A once-promising novelist, she announces to her family the imminent publication of a memoir dredging up a pivotal and tragic event in the family's history - a ...
- Rehearsals begin this April. Performances run June 5-28, in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting the play "Sylvia." Production description: "A modern romantic comedy about a marriage and a dog; Greg and Kate's marriage is put in jeopardy until they learn to compromise, and the dog Sylvia becomes a valued part of their lives."
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Rehearsals begin June 26; opens July 9; closes Aug. 16, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Casting the roles of the twins, Dennis and Denise Sanders, in the musical "Smoke on the Mountain Homecoming." All other roles are currently cast.
- No organized rehearsals; shows run throughout the year in the New York area, with possibility of travel (usually three hours or less).
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting actors for Jest Murder Mystery Company shows.
- Season rehearses and runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 14 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking all ages and ethnicities for Golden Thread Productions. Local actors will be given preference. Season includes: ReOrient 2015 (includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors; Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, et al, writers; Evren Odcikin, Sara Razavi, et al, dirs. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4 in San Francisco. Note: Festival will be presented in two series, in rep.
- Auditions: Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ReOrient Festival 2015. Festival includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors including, Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, with an ensemble and each actor playing multiple roles.
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...
- Callbacks are at the discretion of each attending production company. Productions are on-going through 2015-16 in Oregon and Washington.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Seattle, WA
The NW Regional Latino Theatre Alliance is holding the Second Annual NW Regional Latino Theatre Auditions. Project description: "The NW Regional Latino Theatre Alliance is excited to encourage multicultural casting, and all the major theatres of Seattle will be in attendance, as well the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Milagro of ...
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...