- Rehearses June 20-July 8 (Mon.-Sat.); runs July 9-25 (Thurs., Fri., Sat.) at The Spire Theatre, Plymouth, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Boston, MA and Mar 5 in Plymouth, MA
Casting "Three Musketeers," adapted by Ken Ludwig. Synopsis: Alexandre Dumas' "Three Musketeers" is a tale of heroism, treachery, close escapes, and, above all, honor.
- Ongoing (exact dates TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking performers for Triple Threat Repertoire, where the ensemble will produce, perform, promote, and sometimes write and direct plays in the Los Angeles area. Note: Monthly dues are $100.
- Season rehearses and performs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the Forestburgh Playhouse's 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Damn Yankees" (Nathaniel Shaw, dir.-choreo.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 4; runs June 16-28); “Young Frankenstein” (Larry Smiglewski, dir. Rehearsals begin June 18; runs June 30-July 12); “Oliver!” (Trent Blanton, dir.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin July 2; ...
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28; runs May 22-June 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in San Diego, CA
Casting singers, dancers, and character actors for the stage version of the classic 1952 MGM movie musical, "Singin' in the Rain."
- Dates of productions vary between the participating theaters/producers.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in St. Paul, MN
Seeking actors for the 2015 Twin Cities Unified Theatre Auditions.
- Runs Apr. 10, 11, 13 at Artists Repertory Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 10, 11, 13, in Portland, OR
Seeking actors to participate in Portland Area Theater Alliance's combined auditions.