- Production runs November 13-28, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the play "The Odd Couple."
- Work begins ASAP in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking the ultimate team for “Ripley’s Remarkable Entertainment and Sales Team.” Director states: "This job is not merely selling...but bringing our unique attraction to Manhattan’s famous Times Square. If you act and relish the opportunity to play zany, unique characters, plenty of improvising, and seek the chance to be crazy ...
- Performances are held year-round in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Portland, NJ
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Portland. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...
- Production runs October 30-November 8, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the production "The Outsiders." Project description: "This powerful coming of age story follows two rival groups, the Greasers and the Socs, who are divided by their socioeconomic status."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Seeking an ensemble for "Miracle on 34th Street," a play.
- Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 27 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Detroit, MI
Casting "Herb the Green Knight," a play.
- Rehearses evenings & some weekends, October 26-December 11, at Li'l Buds' Edgewater Studio. Show runs December 12-27, on Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., with one Monday evening performance on December 21, at Theo Ubique's No Exit Café, 6970 N Glenwood Ave, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Tinsel! The Musical." Project description: "The story of a nearsighted reindeer's rise from life as a clumsy waitress in Frosty's diner to being a famous recording artist. 'Tinsel! The Musical' will put the star on top of your holiday season with its unique blend of country, jazz, blues, and ...
- Runs year-round in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Royal Oak, MI
Seeking actors and improvisers for The Murder Mystery Company, which has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat customers something new ...
- Runs at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60613.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 27 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for The Public House Theatre's 2015-2016 Ensemble. The Public House Theatre in Lakeview is home to some of Chicago’s finest sketch comedy and theatre. They’re seeking a few powerfully creative minds to join the ensemble that creates, writes, directs, and performs in the majority of their productions. Now ...
- Shoots Sept. 27 (tentatively two hours) and Sept. 28 (tentatively four hours in the evening) on location in Malibu and Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stings That Bend," a music video.
- Rehearsals are the second Sunday of every month from 4-6 p.m. Performers can choose from several events at a variety of venues throughout the NYC metro area. Performers are asked to be able to commit to at least two shows/workshops per month.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New York, NY
Seeking improvisers with big talent--and hearts--to help bring laughter to those in need with Cherub Improv, a New York City nonprofit volunteer improv comedy troupe. Coordinators state: "Cherub Improv partners with worthy organizations to provide free improv comedy shows and workshops. We currently work with cancer support organizations such as ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 25, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting children who sing well for the children's ensemble in "A Christmas Story" with book by Joseph Robinette and music & lyrics by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul.