- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Dec. 4-20, 2015 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in St. Louis, MO
Casting "Sublime Intimacy," a play with dance which concerns five interconnected people, their love of dance and dancers, and the life experiences that produces.
- Rehearsals: Monday, October 19 - Dorothy / Toto Only Monday, October 26 – Principals Monday, November 2 - Full Company Opening: December 1 Contracted through July 2016 with possible extension
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in New York, NY
THE WIZARD OF OZ Theatre Non-Equity National Tour Producer: Troika Entertainment Music: Harold Arlen Lyrics: E. Y. Harburg Additional Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber Additional Lyrics: Tim Rice Book: Andrew Lloyd Webber & Jeremy Sams Director: Jeremy Sams Associate Director: Michael McGoff Choreographer: Arlene Phillips Associate Choreographer: Richard Roe Music Supervisor: ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: May 11 in Souderton, PA
Casting Equity actors who sing for "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Lab runs June 1-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 12, in New York, NY
Seeking technical, expressive dancers with experience in contemporary movement for "The Circus in Winter." Must be strong actor/singers.
- Rehearses mid-June through the end of July; runs July 31-Aug. 23 (Fri.-Sun.) in L.A. Audition submissions accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
- Auditions: May 12, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Replica," a play. Synopsis: The audience takes a glimpse into the life of Mickey, a low-level meth dealer who resides in a Hollywood motel room. Within 72 hours he experiences more than anyone hopes for in a lifetime, through a series of appearances by a heart-pounding, soul-shattering array of ...
- Rehearses June 1-August 6. Performances run August 7-15, at the Sandy Amphitheater in Sandy, UT.
- Auditions: May 12, 13, 14, 16 in Sandy, UT
Casting "Shrek the Musical," a musical. Project description: "Based on the award-winning DreamWorks animation film, this show features Shrek, an unlikely hero, and his loyal steed Donkey as they embark on a quest to rescue the beautiful (if slightly temperamental) Princess Fiona from a fire breathing, love-sick dragon."
- Rehearsals to begin in June; runs Fridays-Sundays from Aug. 21-Sept. 27 at The Pico Playhouse in L.A.
- Auditions: May 13, 16, 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Assassins," a musical that lays bare the lives of nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States, in a one-act historical "review-sical" that explores the dark side of the American experience. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and ...
- Rehearsals and performances take place primarily during the daytime in Tempe, AZ. Students and those with other daytime employment usually have difficulty meeting the scheduling needs.
- Auditions: May 13, 14 in Tempe, AZ
Childsplay is casting its 2015-16 season, which tentatively includes "Sideways Stories from Wayside School" (a play), "The Cat in the Hat" (national tour), "The Smartest Girl in the World" (play, school tour), "A Year with Frog and Toad" (musical), "Rock the Presidents," (musical, school tour), "Goodnight, Moon" (a musical), "Pete" ...
- Runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 15 in Chicago, IL
Seeking a stage manager for "In Love and Warcraft," a play.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: May 15, in New York, NY
Casting the Broadway production of "Aladdin."
- Rehearses May-Sept. 2015; runs Aug. 30-Sept. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 15 in New York, NY
Casting "A Casual Gathering," an original musical to be performed at the Theater for the New City's Dream Up Festival on dates to be announced between Aug. 30 and Sept. 20, 2015.
- Rehearsals are minimal, in Portland, OR. Performs on August 10, at Gerding Theater at the Armory, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Portland, OR
Anonymous Theatre is casting its 2015 season, including "The Real Inspector Hound" and "On the Porch One Crisp Spring Morning." Project description: "Auditions are held. The play is cast. The actors are sworn to secrecy. No one in the cast knows who their fellow performers will be, and they do ...
- Rehearsals begins May 18. Production runs July 16-19, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Dreamgirls." Project description: "Based on aspirations and successes of such R&B acts as The Supremes, The Shirelles, James Brown, Jackie Wilson, and others, the show follows three young singers who chase their dreams to super stardom."
- Rehearsals begin June 15 (twice weekly, likely Mon. & Wed., 7:30-10 p.m.); runs for one wk. Aug. 3-9 at an off-off-Broadway theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: May 16 in New York, NY
Casting "The Answers to Apathy," a new, dramatic two-act play. Synopsis: Embrace your past or your future will haunt you. Rainey Grander has just received news of a life-changing event, and when old friendships and new relationships collide in the present day, the course of everyone's fate lies in the ...
- Professional workshops for actors/performers are part of FPTA 2015 and are available from May 16-18 at Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach, FL. Rehearsal and productions dates and locations for future productions these companies are looking to cast will vary with each of the FPTA 2015 participating companies.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking Equity and professional non-Equity actors, singers, and dancers for the Florida Professional Theatres Association's 35th annual professional statewide auditions and workshops (FPTA 2015), where a number of professional theater and entertainment/production companies are looking to cast professional actors/performers for their upcoming and future productions.
- Rehearsals begin this June; runs July 23-Aug. 8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "With the help of alcohol, a bitter aging couple use another young couple to fuel anguish and emotional pain towards each other."
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Portland, ME and May 21 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Portland Stage Company. Season includes: "Dancing at Lughnasa" (Brian Friel, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25); "The Mountaintop" (Katori Hall, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-22); "The Snow Queen" (Hans Christian Anderson, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-24); "The ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers for future replacements in the 25th Anniversary tour of "The Phantom of the Opera."
- Rehearsals begin June 6 at ARTS Performance Academy Studio; runs July 25-Aug. 30 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the dark musical comedy based on the film by Roger Corman with screenplay by Charles Griffith, "Little Shop of Horrors," about a plant with an insatiable appetite for human blood, with book & lyrics by Howard Ashman, and music by Alan Menken.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: May 21, in New York, NY
Casting the Broadway production of "Aladdin."
- Rehearses May 23 and 25. Production runs May 26, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 23, 25 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the production "The Damned Balkans (The Cursed)." Project description: "Based on the recent history of Albania, the drama is a confrontation between desperate-for-freedom subversives and the wily defender of the corrupt and all-controlling government."
- Season runs outside in the Blueridge Mountains at The Devils Backbone Brewing Company in Roseland, VA and at Thoresen Theatre in Lynchburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting Wolfbane Productions' 2015 Summer/Fall season. Season includes a 90's pop adaptation of "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin August 10; runs Aug. 27-Sept 12); "The Pillowman" (Martin McDonagh, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs through Sept. 26).