- Shoots Oct. 16-18 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Fathers." Synopsis: When mysterious circumstances land Derrick stranded in field with burning wreckage all around him, he seeks help from the family that lives on the nearby farm. Jessie, a single mother, has a hard time trusting Derrick when he can’t reveal how he got there. Not everything is ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Grant Cornerstone, 1301 Amsterdam Avenue (between 124th and 123rd.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20, in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20 in Ross, CA
Casting "Ladies Of The Camillias," a play by Lillian Groag. Project descirption: "A hilarious farce about an imagined meeting between famous theater divas Eleanora Duse and Sarah Bernhardt."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 26. Runs Nov. 6-22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 21 in Los Altos, CA
Casting Shakespeare's "Cymbeline." Project description: "An endearing romance in which love is tested through a series of fantastical schemes, challenges, and tribulations ending revelations with many a twist."
- Festival runs in 2016 in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21 in Santa Cruz, CA
Casting for 2016's 8 Tens @ 8 Festival, featuring 8 ten-minute plays. Project description: "Eight awarded short plays, from our annual national playwriting contest, are performed and directed by some of the best the Santa Cruz theatre community has to offer."
- Work begins ASAP in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking the ultimate team for “Ripley’s Remarkable Entertainment and Sales Team.” Director states: "This job is not merely selling...but bringing our unique attraction to Manhattan’s famous Times Square. If you act and relish the opportunity to play zany, unique characters, plenty of improvising, and seek the chance to be crazy ...
- Performances are held year-round in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Portland, NJ
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Portland. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...
- Production runs October 30-November 8, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the production "The Outsiders." Project description: "This powerful coming of age story follows two rival groups, the Greasers and the Socs, who are divided by their socioeconomic status."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Seeking an ensemble for "Miracle on 34th Street," a play.
- Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 27 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Detroit, MI
Seeking male and female actors for the upcoming production of "Herb the Green Knight," a play.
- Rehearsals will run October 26-December 11 in Chicago, IL. Typical rehearsal schedule on evenings M-TH with possible limited rehearsals on Saturday and Sunday as needed. Show runs December 12-27, Saturdays and Sundays, at 11am and 1pm, with one Monday evening performance on December 21. Rehearsals in Li'l Buds' Edgewater Studio. Performances at Theo Ubique's No Exit Cafe: 6970 N Glenwood Ave.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Tinsel! The Musical." Project description: "Telling the story of a nearsighted reindeer's rise from life as a clumsy waitress in Frosty's diner to being a famous recording artist, 'Tinsel! The Musical' will put the star on top of your holiday season with its unique blend of country, jazz, blues ...
- Runs year-round in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Royal Oak, MI
Seeking actors and improvisers for The Murder Mystery Company, which has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat customers something new ...
- Runs at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60613.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 27 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for The Public House Theatre's 2015-2016 Ensemble. The Public House Theatre in Lakeview is home to some of Chicago’s finest sketch comedy and theatre. They’re seeking a few powerfully creative minds to join the ensemble that creates, writes, directs, and performs in the majority of their productions. Now ...
- Shoots Sept. 27 (tentatively two hours) and Sept. 28 (tentatively four hours in the evening) on location in Malibu and Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stings That Bend," a music video.
- Rehearsals are the second Sunday of every month from 4-6 p.m. Performers can choose from several events at a variety of venues throughout the NYC metro area. Performers are asked to be able to commit to at least two shows/workshops per month.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New York, NY
Seeking improvisers with big talent--and hearts--to help bring laughter to those in need with Cherub Improv, a New York City nonprofit volunteer improv comedy troupe. Coordinators state: "Cherub Improv partners with worthy organizations to provide free improv comedy shows and workshops. We currently work with cancer support organizations such as ...
- Rehearsals begin in January 2016, and will take place on varying days Monday-Friday 7-10 p.m. and Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Commitment will be two- to four rehearsals per week. Performances run March 11-20, 2016, in the Performing Arts Center at Harper College, 1200 West Algonquin Road, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Palatine, IL
Cast "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Adapted for the stage and directed by Laura Pulio Colbert, with original music by Steve Goers, this non-traditional adaptation of William Shakespeare’s 'The Tempest' will incorporate music and movement. Dancers, gymnasts/tumblers, and singers are encouraged to audition."
- Rehearses April-June 2016; runs late July-August 2016 at TBA location.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Huntington Beach, CA
Casting "Surf City, USA! The Musical." Company states: "We produced this play at the Huntington Beach Playhouse in 2006 to smashing success with sold-out crowds for each of the 17 performances. We are currently gathering contact information for actors, directors, musical directors, sound designers, set designers, choreographers, so that when ...