- Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 12-Aug. 24 in Lake Tahoe, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2014 Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival season. Season includes "As You Like It." Note: Producing artistic director Charlie Fee is the producing artistic director of Idaho Shakespeare Festival and Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, so actors will be considered for both companies.
- Rehearses June 16-27 and June 30 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.); tech July 1 (6 p.m.); dress reharsals July 2 (8 p.m.); performs July 3, 5, 10-12, 17-19 (8:30 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Bloody Blood Andrew Jackson." Seeking actors who are comic actors who can sing and preferably have physical theater training.
- Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 18-July 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Souderton, PA
Casting "A Thousand Clowns."
- Rehearsal TBA; performs the afternoon of June 7 afternoon in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: May 3 in Princeton, NJ
Casting "On the Shoulders of a Giant," a play reading utilizing only two voices. Casting director states: "Two mature male actors with strong voices who show an intellectual interest, confidence, and seriousness regarding psychological matters and social conditions are needed. They will portray two historical scientific personalities and leaders in ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."