- Rehearsals begin mid-May 2015 at the American Legion Hall in Leonia, NJ; performs Jul. 24, 25, 31, & Aug. 1 at the Amphitheater at Overpeck County Park in Ridgefield Park, NJ. Note: Availability on at least one day over Memorial Day weekend (May 24 or 25) is important for Bergen Shakespeare's commitment to assist the American Legion Hall.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 8, 14 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "The Comedy of Errors" for Shakespeare In The Park Summer 2015. Seeking actors who love Shakespeare and who enjoy performing on summer nights in front of large crowds. President states: "The Amphitheater at Overpeck Park is one of the largest in NJ and admission will be free to the ...
- No organized rehearsals; shows run throughout the year in the New York area, with possibility of travel (usually three hours or less).
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting actors for Jest Murder Mystery Company shows.
- Shows run June 5-21, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Winter's Tale," a play. Project description: "Shakespeare's late romance will be performed under the open sky on the beautiful grounds of Indian Boundary Park."
- Season rehearses and runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 14 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking all ages and ethnicities for Golden Thread Productions. Local actors will be given preference. Season includes: ReOrient 2015 (includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors; Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, et al, writers; Evren Odcikin, Sara Razavi, et al, dirs. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4 in San Francisco. Note: Festival will be presented in two series, in rep.
- Auditions: Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ReOrient Festival 2015. Festival includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors including, Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, with an ensemble and each actor playing multiple roles.
- Rehearses June 1-July 1 at Brooklyn Arts Exchange 421 Fifth Avenue Brooklyn, NY; runs July 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 17, and 18 at the Old Stone House in Washington Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 19 in New York City, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd," a musical about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London with a new name seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him, ravaged his young wife, and became warden to his daughter. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of ...
- Callbacks are at the discretion of each attending production company. Productions are on-going through 2015-16 in Oregon and Washington.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Seattle, WA
The NW Regional Latino Theatre Alliance is holding the Second Annual NW Regional Latino Theatre Auditions. Project description: "The NW Regional Latino Theatre Alliance is excited to encourage multicultural casting, and all the major theatres of Seattle will be in attendance, as well the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and Milagro of ...
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.
- Shoots Apr. 29, 3-7 p.m. in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Motel King Valencia," the story of a complex female protagonist named Sophia. Producer states: "As the film’s first vignette is articulated, we discover that Sophia’s enemy and lover Red, is tied up and bloody in a Tijuana, Mexico, warehouse. Conveyed in a non-linear, neo-historical, noir story-telling narrative that ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...