- Rehearses Summer in New York; runs Fall in New York.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "1948," about the origins of Apartheid in South Africa, set in the rusty city of Cape Town.
- Rehearsals begin April 4; runs May 5-June 18 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in New York, NY
Casting four Equity actors for "Cal in Camo."
- Currently running on Broadway and touring.
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13, in DC and Apr 9, 10, in Orlando, FL and Apr 12, 13, in Miami, FL and Apr 30, May 1 in Frisco, TX and May 7, in New Orleans, LA
Casting performers for the Broadway, touring and international productions of Disney's "Aladdin" and "The Lion King."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs May 13-June 18 at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., L.A. (down by LAX near Manchester and La Cienega).
- Auditions: Mar 12, 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a community theater production of "Clybourne Park," the Olivier Award-, Tony Award-, and Pulitzer Prize-winning drama by Bruce Norris. Synopsis: "Clybourne Park" was written as a companion piece to "A Raisin in the Sun." It is a savagely funny and ferociously smart play. Set in Chicago, the play explodes ...
- Our 19th season will run throughout 2016-17, at The Shoebox Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Portland, OR
Casting company members for Theatre Vertigo. Producer states: "Theatre Vertigo's mission is to engage audiences by producing high-quality, ensemble driven theatre with a focus on producing and developing new or rarely seen works. The structure of our company is unique in that we make all artistic decisions as a collective ...
- Rehearses Mar. 21-May 5; runs May 6-28 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 14, 15 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Amadeus. Synopsis: "Winner of the Tony® Award for Best Play and the Academy Award® for Best Film, this provocative work weaves a confrontation between mediocrity and genius into a tale of breathtaking dramatic power. In the court of the Austrian Emperor Josef, Antonio Salieri is the established composer. Salieri ...
- Rehearses in September; runs Sept. 29-Oct. 9 at Hartke Theatre, Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. National touring 2017-18 (individual performances, not "living on the road").
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Washington, DC
Casting three female roles in "The Loser Letters," a play. Also seeking a production stage manager.
- Season runs in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 21 in Winter Park, FL
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Winter Park Playhouse. Season includes: "I Love My Wife" (Michael Stewart, book & lyrics; Cy Coleman, music; Michael Edwards, dir. Rehearsals begin July 11; runs July 28-Aug. 20); "All Hand on Deck" (Jody Madaras & Quincy Marr, creators; Jody Madaras, writer-dir.-choreo.; Jody Madaras, musical arrangements; ...
- Season runs in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers and actors for the Forestburgh Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes “Shout” (Rebecca Simon, dir.; Abbey Sierakowski, choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 14-19), “Anything Goes” (Sean McKnight, dir.Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 21-July 3), “The Addams Family” (Michael Rader, dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs ...
- Production runs May 13-22, 2016 in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30 in Tuscaloosa, AL
Casting the production, "Regrets Only."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 25 (two weeks of rehearsal; times TBA); performance dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors of all types, ethnicities, gender, disability, along with any actors who may feel overlooked based on any "physical" reason or limitation, for possible replacements if needed, in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown."
- The event is being held April 9-10 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 9, 10 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.