- Rehearsals begin after July 4; runs July 25-Aug. 2 in Coronado, CA (south of San Diego).
- Auditions: May 30 in Coronado, CA
Casting local San Diego actors for "My Big Fat Gay Wedding!" a one act play that will be in Coronado, California as part of the San Diego International Fringe Festival this summer for two weekends. Casting director states: "It is a 'family' comedy that uses a lot of strong satire ...
- Rehearsals early June leading up to shoot June 15-29 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30, 31, Jun 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an upcoming dramatic full length feature film entitled "Blur." Synopsis: Barely surviving a life of child prostitution, a girl recounts her story to a cop in hopes of bringing her abductors to justice. Casting Director states: "We are funded by a non-profit to raise awareness about child sex trafficking ...
- Weekly show location (usually Saturdays) is at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa. Time commitment for regular shows is four to six hours including a pre-show rehearsal. There are no weekly rehearsals required, you rehearse only when you are scheduled to work. Roles rotate depending on actor availability collected & are scheduled on a monthly basis; only nine company members are needed for one show.
- Auditions: May 30 in Mesa, AZ
Casting an interactive improv murder mystery show, "The Dinner Detective," written by Scott O’Brien, former staff writer for David E. Kelley on "Boston Legal." The show is set in modern day with no costumes and no serving required.
- Season runs in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Dayton, OH
Seeking actors for Human Race Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "The Full Monty: The Broadway Musical" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "The Glass Menagerie" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11; runs Feb. 4-21); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 7-24); "Santaland Diaries" (Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Rehearsals begin June 15. Outdoor productions run July 23-26 in Riverwoods, IL; July 30-August 1 in Lake Forest, IL; August 6-9 in Grayslake, IL; and August 13-16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "As You Like It," a play by William Shakespeare. Project description: "Rosalind, the daughter of Duke Senior (the banished duke), falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but before she can even think twice about it, she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she ...
- Rehearses July 2015; shoots Aug. 2015 for three weeks in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Speaking in Tongues," an intimate feature film that's a passion project set in Chicago, about a young man who gets caught up in the machinery of a megachurch and learns to trust his doubt.
- Performances will be throughout the year in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Peoria, AZ
Casting for its upcoming season which includes "Man of La Mancha," "Almost, Maine," "The Quiltmaker's Gift," "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change," "City of Angels," and "Vanya & Sonya & Masha & Spike." Producers state: "TheaterWorks is in its 30th year of producing works with and for young people ...
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 9-25, at the downtown Sugar Space west of the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 30 in Midvale, UT
Casting their fall theatrical production, "Buried Child." Project description: "Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama that takes a macabre look at the disintegration of the American dream. Mystery and humor combine in the Midwestern home of a dysfunctional family with a very dark secret that plunges them into bizarre degeneration and ...
- Rehearsals throughout August (possibly beginning at the very end of July, availability permitting) in a rehearsal space in Brooklyn, NY; performances will be held Aug. 24, 26, & 29 in competition in the Thespis Festival at the Hudson Guild Theater.
- Auditions: May 30, 31, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Hundred Acre Wood," a play premiere of a new take on the world of Pooh, and a black comedy about a college-age Christopher Robin who discovers that the home you come back to won't always be the home you remember. Or the home you want. Or the home ...
- Rehearses June through mid-July; runs July 16-18, July 23-25, at 7:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bear Bones," a series of short plays. This will be "bare bones" theatre (or more aptly suitcase theatre)- no complex lights, sets, and only minimal costumes and props out of a suitcase.
- Rehearses June 6 (11 a.m.-2 p.m.), June 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 10 ((3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 15 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 17 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 20 (1-5 p.m.); June 22 (1-5 p.m.); June 24 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 29 (6-10 p.m.): July 2 (6-10 p.m.); July 6 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 10 (6-10 p.m.); July 11 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.); July 12 (12-4 p.m.); and July 17 (6-11 p.m.). Runs July 18 (7 p.m.), July 23 (9 p.m.), July 30 (7 p.m.), Aug. 5 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 7 (7 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Match Game," a play. Artistic director states: "To celebrate our ten-year anniversary creating theater on 42nd St., Manhattan Repertory Theatre will be bringing back the first production produced by Manhattan Rep--the tenth anniversary production of the hysterical romantic comedy about dating, 'The Match Game' by Ken Wolf. The ...
- Rehearsals begin in June. Performances run August 7-30, in Petaluma, CA.
- Auditions: May 30 in Petaluma, CA
Casting a Shakespeare in the park production of "The Tempest," a play. Production description: "Prospero, a magician, lives in exile on a desolate isle with his daughter, Miranda. Aided by the spirit Ariel, Prospero conjures a tempest to wreck the ship of his enemies, but the king's son becomes stranded ...
- Rehearses Summer 2015; performs Aug. 15-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Laugh Track," a play that follows the taping of one episode of "He’s a Dad!" a beloved multi-camera sitcom in its ninth season. Watch as five television stars, a showrunner, and a cue card guy fall in and out of character, lust, love, and alcohol-induced debauchery.
- Production will take place in September and October (weekends) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Oddball Ave.," a comedy web series that focuses on friends/roommates Luther and Sissy and the daily oddities they experience with their eccentric neighbors. The main focus is on Luther and Sissy, but there are some webisodes which will focus on any of the residents.
- Lab meets Weds. and/or Sat. evenings in June at Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St.; performs June 23 at the Players Club, 16 Gramercy Park S.; work and other performances continue in July and August TBA for those available.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 3, 6 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for "Bard at the Bar" an environmental collage of scenes and monologues from the works of Shakespeare with live music and dance performed by current and alumni members of the NEA award winning Simon Studio from the Broadway and London stage and film world. Artistic director states: "Directed ...
- Rehearses in June in Silver Spring, MD; runs July 2, 6, 7, and 9 in Annandale, VA.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Silver Spring, MD
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," the play written by William Shakespeare. Synopsis: "Romeo and Juliet" tells the story of two young lovers whose deaths results in the reconciliation of their families.