- Runs November 14-December 13, in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting "My Three Angels," a play set in French Guiana around the turn of the 20th century, showing the interaction between three prisoners and a family of French colonists.
- Rehearsals begin in early September in Chicago, IL. Tech begins November 3. Shows are Thursday-Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 4 p.m., November 8-29. No Thanksgiving show. Possible extension through mid-December.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Aurora Project," a play. Project description: "'The Aurora Project' follows Constantine, an android indistinguishable from human beings, and Nora, a genetically enhanced female explorer, as they begin their voyage across the uncharted universe. When Nora decides to go against Constantine's wishes and visit a strange new planet, she's ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22 (Mon.-Sat.); runs Oct. 16-Nov. 16 (Thurs. 7:30 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun. 3 p.m.) at Stage West in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Bedroom Farce" by Alan Ayckbourn.
- Performances run January 9-February 15, 2015, at at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the world premiere of the play, "The Seven Wonders of Ballyknock." Project description: When a mysterious, young American woman appears looking for a room, the barman sets out to show her the seven wonders of Ballyknock. As wonders unfold, she discovers the joy in life, finds love and a ...
- Rehearsals begin February 10, 2015. Performances run from March 3-22, 2015. Actors must also be available for a workshop September 15-19.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Vancouver, BC
Casting the new play, "The Competition is Fierce," by Sebastien Archibald.
- Shoots one day between Sept. 8-12 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Strange Hobbies," a comedy learning commercial spot. Coordinator states: "We're not looking for overly comedic actors. The role should be played pretty straight, i.e. not looking for a comedian to steal the show."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6. First performance Nov. 6; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Pitbulls." Synopsis: A small black community in rural Appalachia. Pitbull country. Mary and her son Dipper live in a trailer a few miles from their bible-belt, war-loving, dog-fighting neighbors. Despite being the community’s pariah, Mary is at peace making and selling wine. However, when a prize-winning pit bull is ...
- Rehearses Oct. 14–21 in NY and Oct. 22–27 in Beverly, MA; runs Oct. 28–Nov. 9 (with a possible extension through Nov. 16) in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Aug 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (nonunion) and Sept. 22 (AEA); runs Oct. 10-26 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA, and Nov. 1-9 (two weekends) at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, Redondo Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Anaheim, CA
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 24, 2015 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Sarasota, FL
Casting "Hairspray." Synopsis: It’s 1962 the ‘50s are out and change is in the air. Baltimore’s Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and an even bigger heart, has only one passion--to dance. She wins a spot on the local TV dance program, “The Corny Collins Show” and, overnight, ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Oct. 18; previews run Oct. 21-24; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 16 (Thurs.-Sun., five shows a week), with possible extension to Nov. 20-23, in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting three male Equity actors for "Carnaval." Actors will play a 14-year time span. Synopsis: A year ago in Brooklyn, two young men mourned the untimely loss of their best friend. In his honor, they decided then and there that, despite their differences, no matter where life took them, they ...