- Shoots Nov. 21-23 in and around NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Family in Tentura," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: "Tentura, a fictional country, has cast away all its citizens who can't use numbers to the Island. While the people of the Island do not have the same wealth and technology as the people of Tentura, they are united and ...
- Rehearses and shoots Nov. 2014 in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Turlock, CA and Sep 27 in Merced, CA
Casting "The Codex." Synopsis: "What would you do if you had the power to make all your dreams come true and with that power could seek the sweet taste of vengeance on those who hurt you? What if that power was all in a book? All you had to do ...
- Rehearses September 24-October 30. Show runs November 7-24, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Featherstone," a play. Project description: "A psychoanalytic comedy set in a marriage counselor's office. 'Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf' meets 'The Thick of It.'"
- Pilot shoots early-2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Social 7," a Philadelphia based web series surrounding the inner workings of a mental health care unit.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Dec. 5-7; all rehearsals will be held at Bay Ridge Prep, 8101 Ridge Blvd., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Parade." Synopsis: The tragic, true story of the trial and lynching of a man wrongly accused of murder is brought to theatrical life. Amid religious intolerance, political injustice, and racial tension, the stirring Tony Award-winning "Parade" explores the endurance of love and hope against all the odds. With a ...
- Rehearsals begin around Oct. 20 (weeknights and occasional weekends); actors cast in both productions will rehearse five-six times/wk.; actors cast in only "Two Gents" will rehearse two-four times/wk.; tech rehearsal Dec. 1 & 2; runs Dec. 3-14 with alternating eve. shows, plus Sat & Sun. matinees, in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting Neil LaBute's "reasons to be pretty" and William Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona." Directors state: "Spice Witch Productions explors themes of gender and identity by pairing classical and contemporary works together in rep. This season will focus on beauty and appearance. SWP plans on double casting the four characters ...
- Rehearses in October-November; shoots Nov. 1-9 (3-4 days) at California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA. producer's note: "Pick-up days may be needed after set shoot dates. Final cuts/wrap will be by the end of this year. We will need actors who are available for rehearsals and can transport themselves to Northridge."
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "Teachers Lounge." Producer states: "We've heard it time and time again; a show about high schoolers and the drama that ensues between them struggling with popularity, puberty, and sometimes even school work. However, this show brings new perspective on the life and drama that ensues between, what all of ...
- Shoots Oct. 24-26 in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting "The Lifeguard," an NYU Tisch intermediate narrative. Synopsis: "On a desolate beach, a lifeguard, in an act of desperation, decides to bury the body of a drowned man."
- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...