- Rehearses April 13-May 22 (evenings and weekends); performs May 23, 24, 25, 30, & 31 with possible extension to June 6 & 7. All performances are at 4:30 p.m. in the Nelson Amphitheatre on the campus of Concordia University in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 30, in Irvine, CA and Mar 29, 30, in Irvine, CA and Mar 29, 30, in Irvine, CA
Casting "The Merchant of Venice," Shakespeare's classic play.
- Rehearsals TBD at Cap21 in Chelsea; performs April 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY
Casting the April staged reading of "The Break In," a new comedy.
- Shooting April 27-May 22, in Halifax County, VA.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Charlottesville, VA
Casting the Hickory Films feature film, "Josephine." Project description: "a low budget feature film."
- Season rehearses and runs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Sarasota, FL
Casting Banyan Theater's upcoming 2015 season, consisting of three plays: "Art" (Julian Olf, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 12); "The Amish Project" (Gary Olson, dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 16-Aug. 2); and "My Old Lady" (Don Walker, dir. Rehearsals begin July 14; runs Aug. 6-23).
- Shoots April 2 & 3 in Chicago, IL. Note: Must be available for both shoot dates.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Punk and Circumstance." Synopsis: 18-year-old Carter tells TJ that his band can play at his graduation party at the end of the year. Problem is, he doesn’t have a band. Now Carter must find a talented group of individuals in order to save the night and avoid embarrassment from ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Boston, MA
Casting "A Little Night Music" set in Sweden during the turn of the 20th century with book by Hugh Wheeler and music & lyrics by Stephen Sondheim.
- Rehearsals begin June 2; festival runs June 26-Aug. 30 in Griffith Park, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA and Mar 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Griffith Park Shakespeare Festival to include "Romeo and Juliet" (Melissa Chalsma, dir.) and "Much Ado About Nothing" (Jeffrey Wienckowski, dir.).
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Steppenwolf Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "East of Eden" (Frank Galati, adaptation; Terry Kinney, dir. Runs Sept. 17-Nov. 15); "Domesticated" (Bruce Norris, writer-dir. Runs Dec. 3, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016); "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer. Dexter Bullard, dir.); "Mary Page Marlowe" (Tracy Letts, writer. Runs Mar. 31-May 29, 2016); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs May 22-Sept 6 in Dells, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- Rehearsals begin june 26; runs July 1-26 in Ivoryton, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in "South Pacific."
- NYC rehearsals begin September, 24, opening October 26, contracted thru June, 30, 2016
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY and Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting a national tour of "Ragtime."
- There will be a six-day developmental workshop (June 22-27) with one reading in Memphis, TN. It is being presented by Theatrical Rights Worldwide in partnership with Tennessee Shakespeare Company and the University of Memphis.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Midsummer Night" composed by Brendan Milburn and Valerie Vigoda ("Striking 12," "Sleeping Beauty Wakes") is a rollicking rethinking of "A Midsummer Nights Dream" set in a rock festival. Rock stars Titania and Oberon quarrel, rock assistant Puck creates havoc and roadie Bottom gets a chance to shine. Live music, ...
- Rehearses Apr. 16-19; runs Apr. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 30, in New York, NY
Casting "I'll Be Seeking You," a musical stage reading based on a true story.
- Rehearsals begin June 1; runs June 19-28 in Torrance, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Torrance, CA
Casting "Les Miserables."