- Workshops and rehearsals are Wednesdays at 7 p.m., beginning August 6. Shows run Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., October 17-December 6 (no shows October 31, November 1, 28, or 29), in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Consequence", an ongoing serialized performance, with every actor playing the same role throughout the production. Each week’s performance will fold in the narratives of the previous performances, creating an expanding world of complex lives. "Actions have consequences."
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Oct. 17; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 9 in Boca Raton, FL and a January 2015 run in Broward Miniaci.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting "Borscht Belt Bistro," a musical about a Jewish immigrant told in flashbacks from 1920's Ellis Island to 1970 Catskills.
- Rehearses begins Nov. 3-26; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Red Ranger Came Calling," based on the book by Berkeley Breathed, adapted by Myra Platt and Edd Key at Book-It Rep.
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Performs Aug. 3, 7:30 p.m.-midnight at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare: The Saga Continues," a free theatrical event described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers do their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun. "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11 in NY. Note: Performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."
- Rehearsals Mar. 3-Apr. 7, 2015; runs Apr. 8-May 17, 2015 at the Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre Ensemble's regular 2014-15 season as well as its 2014-15 Reading Series. Season includes: "The Man With the Flower in His Mouth" (runs Sept. 12-14); "Creditors" (August Strindberg, writer. Runs Dec. 1-7); and "Medea" (Euripedes, writer. Runs Apr. 13-May 10, 2015). Seminar/reading series includes "The Skin of Our ...
- Future monthly audition dates are Sept. 8, Oct. 6, Nov. 3, and Dec. 8; production dates TBA in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly auditions.
- Season runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting the 2014-15 season for George Street Playhouse. Season includes: "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; David Saint, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 7-Nov. 4), "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark. St. Germain, writers; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 14), "The Whipping ...
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...
- Shoots Aug. 11 at the Santa Monica Beach and the Santa Monica Museum of Art in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting a PSA for the Santa Monica Museum of Art.
- Season rehearses and runs in Germantown, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Germantown, TN
Casting Tennessee Shakespeare Company's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Richard III" (Dave Demke, dir.; rehearses and runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "Twelfth Night" (rehearses and runs Nov. 10-Dec. 21); and "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (rehearses and runs May 4-June 21, 2015).
- Rehearsal begin the week of Aug. 18; some small music rehearsal may happen before; all rehearsals are in the evening at White Plains PAC, located 30 min. outside NYC via Metro North; runs Sept. 19-21 in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY and Aug 5 in White Plains, NY
Casting the New York regional premiere of "Dogfight." Producer states: "The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James and the Giant Peach,' 'A Christmas Story') and Peter Duchan was praised by countless critics and nominated for nearly every award available including winning the Lucille Lortel Award for ...
- Non-union rehearsals begin Aug. 25; Equity rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 (Fri.-Sun.) in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."