- Shoots Oct.-Nov. 2014 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Miss Madeline," a short film. Synopsis: The Morgans are going through a difficult time as a family so Mrs. Morgan hires a nanny. Their new nanny named Miss Madeline is there to help out with the kid’s after school activities but ends up playing a role in helping their ...
- Rehearsals based on production; 20 productions a year in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking performers to become company members for Love Creek Productions. Executive director states: "Love Creek has been producing 'off-off' for 30 years. We produce evenings of one acts and full-length plays. This is a great resume-building opportunity or for the actor who just wants to keep busy."
- Rehearses Nov. 1-2; shoots Nov. 8-9, Nov. 15-16 & Nov. 22-23 in Culver City, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Oblivion," a story about a telekinetic orphan struggles to find peace after she commits a murder. Synopsis: Rachel, a sixteen years old girl, sits in her room before the police dash in and corner her. Aimlessly, Rachel attempts to choke a police man before getting overwhelmed by her emotions ...
- Rehearsals begin at the end of October; tech Jan. 28-31; preview Feb. 1 (11 a.m.); runs Feb 1, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, Mar. 1, 7, & 8 (11 a.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Can Do Duck: The Musical." Director states: "This is a positive, motivational musical for kids coming to Off-Broadway this February. The musical is based on a children's book, 'The Can Do Duck,' about ducklings learning to walk, swim, and fly and learning with the audience that we can do ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearsals begin November 4, 2014. Production runs January 8-31, 2015, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "The Cupcake Conspiracy." Project description: "Max is a timid nebbish who sneaks out on a blind date behind his soon-to-be ex wife’s back, and due to a case of mistaken identity at the top of the Empire State Building, finds himself up to his neck in ...
- Individual music rehearsals take place in May 2015, in Chicago, IL. Staging, choreography, and dress rehearsals run June 8-July 2, 2015. All rehearsals will be on the north side of Chicago. Performances run July 2-August 2, 2015, at Stage 773 in Lakeview. For special appearance engagements, and extension performances, refer to the accompanied audition attachment.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting “See Rock City & Other Destinations”, a musical. Project description: "A contemporary musical about connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America. A wanderer believes his destiny is written on rooftops along the North Carolina Interstate; a young man yearns to connect with intelligent life in Roswell, New ...
- Rehearses summer 2015 in Staunton, VA. Contract runs April 28-Nov. 29, 2015; tour contract runs June 22, 2015-June 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in New York, NY and Nov 7, 8 in Staunton, VA
The American Shakespeare Center is casting union & nonunion actors for the 2015 Blackfriars Playhouse summer & fall seasons of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "Antony and Cleopatra," "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "The Winter’s Tale," "1 Henry VI," and "Mucedorus." Also casting the 2015-16 American Shakespeare Center on Tour. Repertory includes ...
- Rehearsals begin December 2014 in NYC; one-year contract begins Jan. 16, 2015. Note: Guaranteed minimum of 35-40 performances from January thru July.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting the national touring one man show, "Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus Live!" This one-man fusion of theatre and stand-up is based on the New York Times #1 best-selling book of the last decade by John Gray. Moving swiftly through a series of vignettes, the show ...
- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.
- Developmental rehearsals take place fall/winter in Manhattan; workshop production runs spring 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting a new play with music and movement by Robin Rice Lichtig, "Lola and the Planet of Glorious Diversity," in which a post-apocalyptic world spins into outer space as the only six people alive struggle to create a new and better planet.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 22, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Harvey," a play.