- Production runs February 12-March 6, 2016 in Wimberley, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Wimberley, TX and Dec 2 in Wimberley, TX
Casting the production "Lend Me a Tenor."
- Performances run February 19-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Prospero, Duke of Milan, usurped and exiled by his own brother, holds sway over an enchanted island. He is comforted by his daughter Miranda and served by his spirit Ariel and his deformed slave Caliban. When Prospero raises a storm to wreck ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 20, 2016; runs Mar. 20-Apr. 10 as part of the Humana Festival of Plays at the Pamela Brown Theatre in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3, 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wellesley Girl," a new play by Brendan Pelsue.
- Read-through is December 9, 2015, 7-10 p.m. Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning January 10, 2016. Performances run February 13-28, 2016 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Treasure Island," a play. Project description: "This bold adaptation features your favorite characters as well as new strong women leads! The sweeping saga respectfully holds to its roots while pushing the story into a vibrant collage of energy, danger and swashbuckling on stage. Not a musical but traditional shanties ...
- Production runs March 18-April 3, 2016 in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Plano, TX
Casting a production of the farce, "Noises Off!"
- Rehearsals begin on/about Jan. 11, 2016; performances begin Feb. 3; closes Feb. 14 (five performances/wk., Wed.-Sun.) in Rahway, NJ. All rehearsals and performances will take place in Rahway, NJ, about 40 minutes from New York Penn Station, via NJ Transit. Theater will cover all train tickets.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors, male and female, for "The Way We Get By."