- Rehearsals begin January 4, 2016. Performances run February 9-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Far From Heaven," a play. Project description: "In 1950's Connecticut, a housewife faces a marital crisis and mounting racial tensions in the outside world."
- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...
- Rehearses evenings late September; shoots Oct. 9-11 and 23-25 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in Ithaca, NY
Casting an absurd musical comedy for Ithaca College, "Porn: The Musical," about a director's dream to create the perfect porn. Unfortunately for him, as filming progresses, hilarious circumstances force him to rethink whether his all-encompassing formula is as all-encompassing as he originally supposed.
- Runs Oct. 8-Nov. 7 in NYC. Upcoming productions TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements for Doctor and Charger in "The Vast Machine," as well as a wide variety of types, male and female, all ethnicities, all ages 18+ for future projects. Both roles have been cast.
- Runs on Broadway and nationwide on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move and dancers who sing, as well as possible future replacements for "Wicked," a musical on Broadway and a national tour.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 27 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Sarasota, FL
Seeking one actor to play Lieutenant Schrank and Glad Hand in "West Side Story."
- Audition Information Audition Dates: 9/4/2015 Audition Note: 5pm-7pm Main Stage Audition Location: SFSDF 925 mission st suite 108 SF, CA 94103
- Auditions: Sep 4 in san francisco, CA
Diana, a congenial, playful, energetic resident in a communal warehouse, who ends up doing a whole lot of the housework and managing of events/projects, is preparing for a very important event that happens that evening. The strains of such living come to a head and she seems to be the ...
- Actors will be given two weeks to learn lines independently; rehearsal will usually be held on the weekends initially, and increase thereafter. There will be understudies for each lead role who will rehearse on separate schedules. Runs Feb.-Mar. (and possibly longer) in Philadelphia, PA, in conjunction with Black History Month.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Time to Wake Up," an inspirational African American stage play. Seeking actors/actresses who are committed and dedicated to rehearsing and seeing the show come to fruition.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3 (every Sat. & Sun.); runs at SUNY-Albany on Jan. 22, 23, and 24 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Albany, NY
Why I Hate Me Synopsis “Because my reflection gives me no revelation as to who I am” This is a story about forgiveness, regret, salvation and restoration and most importantly love. Sabrina is married to Marcel who is the best friend to Tyrone who is in love with Sabrina. Tyrone ...