- Rehearses and performs in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting the "Spirit of Aloha" Dinner Show, performed live at the Walt Disney World Resort. Synopsis: The "Spirit of Aloha" Dinner Show is a musical theater style interpretation of a classic Hawaiian Luau. The show combines traditional Polynesian dance with contemporary music while celebrating the meaning of ohana and the ...
- Shows run May 1-3, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Hairspray," a musical. Project description: "It's 1962, and Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and even a bigger heart, is transformed into a teen celebrity on the local TV dance program, The Corny Collins Show. Can she win the love of heartthrob Link Larkin and integrate the ...
- Runs Apr. 3-May 9 at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dear Ruth," for Glendale Centre Theatre, a comedy written by Norman Krasna, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by George Strattan. Casting is open to all ethnicities. Customer service representative states: "Good comedic timing essential for all characters."
- Rehearsals begin April 7, 2015; runs April 29-May 17 in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 28; runs Apr. 18 & 19, 23-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Laughter on the 23rd Floor," Neil Simon's hilarious roman á clef about his time in the writers' room during the golden age of TV comedy.
- Performances run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Equity performers of all ethnic backgrounds for Sacramento Music Circus' 2015 season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsal begins May 29; runs June 9-14), "Big River" (Rehearsal begins June 12; runs June 23-28), "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsal begins June 26; runs July 7-12), "Peter Pan" (Rehearsal begins July 10; ...