Audition: in 2 hours
- Rehearsals for most shows anticipated to begin on/after June 18. Festival performances will take place between July 18 and Aug. 7, 2016. Exact performance dates and venues still being finalized.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for "The Gold" as part of the NYMF auditions. Other shows auditioning on this day are "Icon," "Tink," "The Last Word," and "Ludos Broken Bride."
- Two rehearsals in the first days of June; shoots June 9-13 (three days; to be confirmed soon) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Toni, 32" (working title), a student film for Columbia University. Synopsis: "Toni, 32" is a magical realism film about a woman who travels back in time to the night she first met the guy who broke her heart. Director states: "We have highly-aesthetic NYC locations and a very interesting ...
- Rehearsals begin August 1. Seasons runs until May 1, 2017.
- Auditions: May 7, 8, 9 in Mesa, AZ
Casting Southwest Shakespeare Company 2016-17 season. Season includes: "OR" by Liz Duffy Adams, "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "Merchant of Venice," "Hamlet," "Much Ado About Nothing," "Swan Song" by Patrick Page, and "Pride@Prejudice" by Jane Austen, adapted by Daniel Kramer. Casting is for all plays in the season as well as ...
- Rehearsals and productions to be held in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting a circus and dance ensemble theater production. Producers state: "Crescent Moon Theater Productions is committed to creating original and thought provoking new work that spans across the disciplines of theater, dance, music and circus and we're looking for a few good people to add to our company."
Audition: May 15
- Shoots July 9-16 in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: May 15, Jun 11 in Columbia, MD
Casting "Joi & Payne," a 12-minute short student film. Synopsis: “Joi & Payne” is a film about Joi Stevens who is a loving, devoted, mother and wife on a business trip to Baltimore city. While out to lunch, she spots her ex-fiancé from college, Charles Payne. The two later agree ...
Audition: May 18
- Contract runs Aug. 14, 2016-March 2017; rehearsals Begin Aug. 15 in Tampa, FL; board ship on/about Sept. 10; itinerary: ports every week in Miami; 7-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: May 18 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight." Company states: "Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire awards for Best Choreography, this smash-hit musical combines the big-band songs of Duke Ellington, a stageful of megawatt ...
Audition: May 23
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: May 23 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for possible future replacements in SITI Company's 2016 season. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members. At this time, the company is not seeking new members. Company states: "SITI Company was built on the bedrock of ensemble. We believe ...