- Shoots Apr. 21 in the Wayne, NJ area.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Wayne, NJ
Casting "Come Back Kings," a reality series. Producer states: "Legendary TV, motion picture, and radio personality Ed Lover helps these superstar recording artists during key moments in their lives as they launch a successful comeback resulting in an all new weekly entertaining television series. Visit Comebackkings.net to see a sneak ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 26, May 10, 17, 24, 31, Jun 7, 14, 21, 28 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a male/female hard rock drummer. Company states: "We need to promote a new movie by David Rountree, entitled 'Cut,' which we wrote and performed the song 'Killers/Slashers.' We will be doing TV appearances, studio recordings, and the Hollywood circuit including merchandising of which you will get a piece of ...
- Rehearsals TBD; performances are ongoing. Actors submit availability in advance and essentially pick when they want to work. Each show is about an hour and a half long in West Chester, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in West Chester, OH
Casting "Trapped in a Room with a Zombie," an interactive theater experience.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31 (Mon., Tues., & Thurs., 7-9 p.m.); performance dates TBD in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Apr 20, 21, 23 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Church Folk," a play. Synopsis: How does a church function and put on a successful Mother's Day program in the absence of their bishop?
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27 (Mon., 7:30-9:30 p.m.; Sat., 9-11:30 a.m.); anticipated sneak preview June 5; runs June 19-21 (tentative) in Roselle Park, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Roselle Park, NJ
Casting "My Kinda Dad," a play. Synopsis: “My Kinda Dad” is written from the ferocious perspective of a young boy who admires his friends’ dads and dreams of one day having the same relationship with his dad. While fathers of yesterday behave differently from fathers of today, this story reveals ...
- Contract begins mid-late August 2015, travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin mid-late August 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship end of September, 2015 to Bramerhaven, Germany; itinerary: Norwegian Escape, ports every week in Miami; seven-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean); end of contract: approx. May 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight" for Norwegian Cruise Lines. Synopsis: Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, "After Midnight" is the musical that combines the big-band songs of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 15 in Ivoryton, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Centerbrook, CT
Seeking Equity male actor/pianists to play Liberace. Actor must actually play the piano at a superlative level.
- Casting occurs year round in conjunction with individual tour schedules. Contracts run approximately 6-9 months with competitive pay, benefits, and domestic and international travel. Currently, Disney Live! has six productions touring the globe, each with varying contract lengths and locations.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting six different productions, each touring different routes around the globe.
- Rehearses summer 2015; performs weekends and Monday holidays Sept. 5-Oct. 25, 2015 in Carver, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Boston, MA
Seeking performers, and technical and entertainment staff for King Richard's Faire.
- All shows performed live at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking comedic actors with voice characterization and interactive skills for a new, ongoing atmosphere show performed at Walt Disney World.
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; run begins mid-September nationwide.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singers for the Von Trapp children in a touring production of "The Sound of Music," a musical.
- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Ellenville, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (principals) & June 8 (full company); presentation is June 12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking men and women actor/singers for various roles in "Anastasia." Note: This musical requires extremely strong singers and actors.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19 (for Dorothy/Toto only), Oct. 26 (principals), and Nov. 2 (full company); runs on tour Dec. 1, 2015-July 2016 with a possible extension.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY and Apr 28 in New York City, NY
Casting the Non-Equity National tour of "The Wizard of Oz" with music by Harold Arlen, lyrics by E. Y. Harburg, additional music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, additional lyrics by Tim Rice, and book by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Jeremy Sams.