- Shoot dates TBD in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Seeds in the Concrete," a short film. Synopsis: This story is a tale of resilience, learning and recovering from mistakes. It is about father, hope, and most of all, love. This is a rebirth to time’s greatest stature, as when a boy becomes a man, and when that man ...
- Rehearsal and production times will vary.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in North Miami, FL
Seeking singers & dancers for Royal Caribbean Productions. Company states: "We currently feature numerous production shows, Broadway productions, ice shows, aqua shows, aerial shows, as well as many other offerings on-board our fleet of 24 ships. In addition, we also cast for our partner cruise line, Azamara Club Cruises. We ...
- Auditions are SUNDAY AUGUST 30TH from 5 PM to 9 PM. The shoot will begin DURING and immediately AFTER the casting and then commence one week after.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Grimlock's Gauntlet," a feature film. Synopsis: Morris Grimlock was the the premiere multi-platinum English rockstar who disappeared at the height of his career. Now, he is back, (like a fish out of water) and he just wants to play rock and roll. He does not get the usual rock ...
- 12-month contracts (dancers, aerialists, and look-alikes) with five-day work weeks begin January/February/March 2016 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lake Buena Vista, FL and Sep 3, 4, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers,character look-alikes, and percussionists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming and many other including ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (performs Weds. & Thurs., 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun, 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting dancers for "Rent."
- Rehearses Oct. 19-23, Oct. 26-30, Nov. 2-6, and Nov. 9-13; performs Nov. 13, 2015-Jan. 4, 2016 at SeaWorld San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking engaging, interactive performers that can compellingly embody the spirit of Christmas as Santa Claus at SeaWorld San Diego. Performers must be great with kids, excellent improvisors, comfortable with sitting for long periods of time, and be able to sustain the "magic" of Santa.
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., and Sat. at Garden Grove Church of God, 8362 Trask Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92844; runs Oct. 24, 25, 30, (7:00 p.m.) and 31st (4:00 p.m.) at Staton Civic Center, 7800 Katella Ave. Stanton, CA 90680.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 2 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "We Are Monsters," a comedic new musical that follows human kids into a monster cabaret filled with quirky monster characters. Winner in the 2013 Children’s Musical Theatre Festival, NYC, the musical is about adventurous humans who uncover vegetarian vampires and rock n’ roll werewolves, gradually realizing there may be ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.
- Rehearsals will start in late September and production will begin in the fall in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Street Queens," a film based on the novel of the same title by Kurt Anthony.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 9-25, 2015 in Hackettstown, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Hackettstown, NJ
Casting "The Nether," a play. Synopsis: Winner of the 2012 Susan Smith Blackburn Prize, both serpentine crime drama and haunting sci-fi thriller, "The Nether" explores the consequences of living out private dreams in a new virtual wonderland. A young detective uncovers a disturbing brand of entertainment, triggering a battle over ...