- Works ongoing in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in North Hollywood, CA
Franchise X Entertainment, a recording company with previously released artists such as Avelina Rose, Ben Vera, Diego Bay, T.J. Hooker, and Notcho are now searching for the next big American female pop group, and will soon be holding auditions for artists fitting this description. Producer states: "The group will be ...
- Soloists will be heard on Saturday, September 27 by appointment (between 3-6PM) at the Rage Entertainment Complex (16911 Devonshire St, Granada Hills 91344; cross street is Balboa, behind IHOP, ½ block east of Balboa, entrance off Balboa), and ensemble singers on Monday, September 29 from 7-10PM at the Woodland Hills United Methodist Church, 5650 Shoup Ave, Woodland Hills 91367 (east side). Call Linda at (818) 348-6138 , (818) 970-6581c to schedule an appointment.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Granada Hills, CA
The San Fernando Valley Master Chorale is holding auditions for soloists and ensemble members on Saturday, 9/27 (solo) and Monday, 9/29 (ensemble). Celebrating their 25th anniversary season, works to be performed are: Rutter ‘Requiem’, Handel’s ‘Messiah’, and a world premier by their composer-in-residence, Sergio Barer. See sfvmc.org for details.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015 in Lancaster, PA; tours Jan. 30-May 10, 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 29, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's 2015 National Tour of "Memphis."
- Runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14 in Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a poetic play set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and “lectors” are employed to educate and entertain the factory workers. The arrival of a new lector is a cause for celebration, but when he ...
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; previews begin Feb. 10; runs Feb. 16-Mar. 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Light Up the Sky." Synopsis: This classic Moss Hart comedy revolves around a group of bustling New York theater-folk opening a new show out of town in Boston. The cast of characters includes the producer, director, leading lady, leading lady’s mother, producer’s wife, young idealistic playwright, etc. As the ...
- Nationwide openings.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Mount Dora, FL
Seeking dynamic independent sales people to demonstrate and sell 100% American-made stainless steel cookware at various trade shows, home shows, and expos across the U.S. and Canada. Demonstrators perform informative and entertaining presentations on healthy meal preparation, showing customers how company's products help to create a lifestyle that can lead ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 15-23 at Lewis Family Playhouse at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Dr., Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 8 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting "Cabaret." Synopsis: Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...
- Tours year-round.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 9, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking male and female action performers, martial artists, gymnasts, acrobats, and specialty acts, who are 5’6” and taller, for the touring arena stunt spectacular, "Marvel Universe Live!" featuring dozens of the famed Marvel superheros and villains.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8 (Wed. & Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Billy Elliot."