- Rehearsals begin Nov. 30 at Playwrights Horizons & ART/NY; holidays off Dec. 24-25; first preview Dec. 26, 2015; runs Jan. 10-24, 2016 at the Lucille Lortel Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 15 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in "The Changeling."
- Workshop runs Nov. 30-Dec. 19 at Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, CA. Rehearsals for the eventual show will begin March 2016 with a six month commitment.
- Auditions: Oct 15, 16 in New York City, NY
Seeking leading male and female actors/vocalists for a "Frozen" inspired workshop. Disney Creative Entertainment is teaming up with Director, Liesl Tommy and Choreographer, Millicent Johnny, to create a workshop, as well as future stage production inspired by the Disney Animated feature film "Frozen" for the Hyperion Theatre. Although we are ...
- We will be holding rehearsals in the spring of 2016 with production dates beginning in late August.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Jermyn, PA
Casting "Confidential Deceit," Jordan Marino's life is turned upside down when his father Jason, an investment banker is arrested on embezzlement charges leaving Jordan alone with his abusive, alcoholic, pill addicted mother, Carol. Now the two must seek shelter in the local trailer park, and adjust to their new life ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2015 for the Viking Star. Rehearsals begin Feb. 14, 2016 for the Viking Sea. Four-week rehearsal process in Orlando, FL followed by two weeks of on-board ship rehearsals. The performer will learn three production shows, one-two cabarets, and several unexpected moments that occur around the ship.
- Auditions: Oct 20, in Orlando, FL
Seeking strong singer/actors who move well and dancer/actors who sing for main stage shows, cabarets, and other entertainment offerings. Three main stage shows will consist of two original book shows and a revue show. Performers will also perform in a variety of cabaret shows onboard.
- Contract runs Jan. 6-Aug. 28, 2016; rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2016 in Tampa, FL; board ship Feb. 14, 2016; Norwegian Epic ports in Barcelona with a European itinerary.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Priscilla Queen of the Desert" on Norwegian Cruise Line. Based on the Oscar-winning film, the musical tells the story of three drag performers who set off from Sydney across the Australian desert in a battered old bus, christened Priscilla. The show contains over 20 classic disco hits such as ...
- Casting will be ongoing throughout 2015/2016. European itineraries include Mediterranean and Baltic routes.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for main stage shows, cabarets and other entertainment offerings for Viking Ocean Cruises, with casting services provided by NYC-based RWS & Associates.
- Tour is ongoing through 2016. European itineraries include Mediterranean and Baltic routes.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in North Hollywood, CA and Nov 4, 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking singers and dancers for main stage shows, cabarets and other entertainment offerings for Viking Ocean Cruises.
- Rehearses in late Jan./early Feb. 2016; shoots in late Feb./early March in Owings Mills, MD.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 6 in Owings Mills, MD
Casting "Graves," a short martial arts/noir film for Stevenson University. Synopsis: A nearly-broke sorceress fighter hunts for a fugitive reward that will allow her to move to a city with higher-paying criminal apprehension work.
- Rehearsals begin April 12. Performances run May 27–June 19, Thursdays through Sundays in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8 in Ross, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a play by Nilo Cruz. Project description: "Set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and lectors are employed to educate and entertain the workers."