- Nine month contracts begin February 2016 the Mediterranean and Greek Isles, Norwegian Fjords, Alaska and the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Nov 29, 30, in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre Principal vocalists to portray new roles within the exciting repertory productions on Disney Magic and Disney Wonder cruise ships. "Disney Cruise Line has been making dreams come true for over a decade. Travel & Leisure 2015 “World's Best” Mega Ship Cruise Line. U.S. News & World Report ...
- Performances run May 26–June 26, 2016 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Los Altos, CA
Casting "Bat Boy: The Musical," based on the book by Keythe Farley and Brian Flemming. Project description: "Inspired by tabloid headlines, 'Bat Boy: The Musical' is a musical comedy/horror show about a half boy/half bat creature who is discovered in a cave near Hope Falls, West Virginia. With a beat-driven ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 8; runs Feb. 5-Apr. 24, 2016 (Thurs.-Sun. 1 p.m. and Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.) in Escondido, CA. Note: No conflicts will be accepted with rehearsals or performances.
- Auditions: Nov 30, in Escondido, CA
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 8, 2016; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 14 in Portsmouth, NH.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in New York City, NY
Casting "Satchmo at the Waldorf," a one-man, three-character play in which the same actor portrays Louis Armstrong, the greatest of all jazz trumpeters; Joe Glaser, his white manager; and Miles Davis, who admired Armstrong's playing but disliked his onstage manner. Synopsis: The play takes place in 1971 in a dressing ...
- Rehearsals begin January 2016 in NYC; tour dates are TBD based on availability.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Men Are from Mars/Women Are from Venus."
- Rehearsal and shooting will be located around Hollywood and Burbank. We have set up a specific time to shooting, but the 3 music video will be finish in February 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Burbank, CA
A Korean singer release a new album 2016, there are 3 songs, now we casting male and female leads for a series of 3 music videos for the official music video, but there are contents in the project that is confidential, that you will get more information when we doing ...
- Rehearses weeknights beginning February 1, 2016. Performances run March 31-April 9, 2016 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting Stephen Sondheim’s "Company." Project description: “A musical about Bobby (a single man unable to commit fully to a steady relationship, let alone marriage), the five married couples who are his best friends, and his three girlfriends. ‘Company’ is a concept musical composed of short vignettes, presented in no particular ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28; runs Apr. 29-May 29, 2016 in Winter Garden, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Winter Garden, FL
Casting male roles in "Singin' in the Rain."
- Read-through is December 9, 2015, 7-10 p.m. Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning January 10, 2016. Performances run February 13-28, 2016 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Treasure Island," a play. Project description: "This bold adaptation features your favorite characters as well as new strong women leads! The sweeping saga respectfully holds to its roots while pushing the story into a vibrant collage of energy, danger and swashbuckling on stage. Not a musical but traditional shanties ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016 (6:30-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 6 at McKinney Chapel adjacent to First Unitarian Church in Brooklyn Heights, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting "A Little Night Music."
- The production dates are tentative. It will be after the holidays.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Bronx, NY
Casting a six-episode series, "Famished Artists." Director states: "The story follows three artist's and there struggle to break on through. One is a filmmaker, an actress and a musician/music producer. We are casting for other secondary characters as well."
- Rehearses late Nov. and early Dec; shoots late Dec.-early Feb. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Washington, DC
Casting "Life's A #Hashtag," a new TV/web series based on the struggles of young adult life, as told by its protagonist, Logan Pratt-Lombardo. Synopsis: Logan, "Lo," is a twenty-something young adult who is trying to conquer the hardships of losing weight, finding love, and being successful. Through her very vivid ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "West Side Story."
- Rehearsals begin late December 2015. Touring begins January 11, 2016, around schools in the North Texas area.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8 in Plano, TX
Casting the production, "Peacemaker." Project description: "Intended for Pre-K through Fifth Grade, the production tackles themes of tolerance, diversity and conflict resolution in a light-hearted way using music, juggling, puppetry, dance and audience participation."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, in Long Beach, CA
Casting dancers who sing for "West Side Story."
- Music Man Contract Dates: June 27-July 31, 2016; Disney's The Little Mermaid Contract Dates: July 25-Aug. 28, 2016 in Coeur d'Alene, ID.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Seattle, WA
Casting Coeur d'Alene Summer Theatre's season to include "The Music Man" and "Disney's The Little Mermaid."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 8-27 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Hello Dolly."
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Mar. 6, 2016 at Mondo, 426 Springfield Ave., Summit, NJ; performs March 11, 12, & 13 at The Oakes Center, 120 Morris Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Summit, NJ
Seeking 12- to 18-year-old triple threats to play the iconic "Addams Family" characters. Synopsis: "The Addams Family" features an original story, and is about every father's nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Chicago," which is seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers as possible future principal replacements in currently-running production.