- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8, Thurs., Fri., Sat. eves & Sun. matinees in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Sondheim on Sondheim," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (performs Weds. & Thurs., 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun, 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in La Mirada, CA
- Rehearsals will start immediately (approx. 10-12 hrs./wk.; Wed. & Fri. eves, and Sat. mornings) at the KWP Productions rehearsal studio, 801 Maplewood Drive, #15 Jupiter, FL; show runs Oct. 23-Nov. 1 (eight performances over two weekends) at William T. Dwyer High School’s Theatre in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29 in Jupiter, FL
Casting "The Addams Family" musical. Synopsis: The weird and wonderful family comes to devilishly delightful life in this magnificently macabre musical comedy created by "Jersey Boys" authors Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice, with music and lyrics by Drama Desk Award winner Andrew Lippa ("The Wild Party"). "The Addams Family" features ...
- Rehearsals begin September 8. Performances run November 6, 7, 9, 13, and 14, at Summit Academy in Draper, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Draper, UT
Casting the Broadway musical "Man of La Mancha." Project description: "In the volatile days of the Spanish Inquisition, the writer Miguel de Cervantes and his manservant Sancho make their livings as tax collectors, but soon find themselves imprisoned after being accused of crimes against the church. Now facing the wrath ...
- Rehearsals begin after Labor Day in Sept. and run through Oct. (Sat. mornings and Mon. nights every week); runs Oct. 22, 23, and 24 at the Landis Theater in Vineland, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Sewell, NJ and Sep 1 in Vineland, NJ
Casting "Frankenstein Rocks!," a comedic rock musical that explodes onto the stage with all the awesomeness and amperage you would expect from an '80s-style hair metal rock concert. It's a roller-coaster rocket ride from the beginning to the end, leaving you wanting more. Director states: "We're only a 25-minute drive ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Nov. 11-15 at the Secret Theatre in Long Island City, Queens, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in New York, NY
Casting eight non-union actors in Shakespeare's "The Winter's Tale." Artistic director states: "Underling's mission is to bring classical texts to vivid realities reflecting modern issues. Focusing on time and generation, this production will explore societal differences of class and culture."
- Shoot dates TBD in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Seeds in the Concrete," a short film. Synopsis: This story is a tale of resilience, learning and recovering from mistakes. It is about father, hope, and most of all, love. This is a rebirth to time’s greatest stature, as when a boy becomes a man, and when that man ...
- Rehearses Sept. 5 in Northern New Jersey; shoot date TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting the music video "Monsters" by up-and-coming singer/songwriter, Elisabeth Lopez. Synopsis: "Monster" is a powerful song that deals with the effects of bullying and finding the strength to overcome cruelness and become stronger.
- Shoots September 5-9, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, in Seattle, WA
Casting a music video. Project description: "'Lose You' is an electronic song from musician Nathaniel Closen's other name, Empty Platform. The story of a young man who, through a series of flashbacks and some foreshadowing, wreaks havoc and causes pain in the lives of those he loves."
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 14 (primarily weeknights and Sat.; some weekdays or Sun. possible) in Pelham and NYC; tech week Oct. 12-14 in Pelham, NY; runs Oct. 15-17 in Pelham, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 30, in New York, NY and Aug 31 in Pelham, NY
Casting a nonunion regional production of "Next To Normal," to be performed in Pelham, NY. Synopsis: "Winner of three 2009 Tony Awards including Best Score & Best Orchestrations, and 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, "Next To Normal" is a powerful rock musical that grapples with mental illness in a suburban ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Rehearses Sept.27-Dec. 3; in both Valley Stream and NYC; performs Dec. 4-6 and 11-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a new musical that is a present day telling of the classic Charles Dickens tale of a hard and bitter man name Ebenezer Scrooge. Synopsis: Scrooge experiences a transformation when Marley and his three ghosts pay him a visit, taking him back through the 1960s & ...