- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; previews begin Apr. 29; opens May 1; closes May 24 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting Equity actors who sing for various roles/parts in "Gypsy."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21 in NYC; runs Apr. 8 in Las Vegas.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Duck Commander," a family musical.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Mar. 14-22, 2015 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in Irvington, NY
Casting "Hair," a joyous celebration of youth and a poignant journey through a tumultuous 1960s America. This exuberant musical about a group of politically active, long-haired hippies searching for truth, peace, and love in a Vietnam War era America has struck a resonant chord with audiences of all ages. "Hair" ...
- Rehearsals will begin Jan. 7 (Mon.-Thurs., 7:30 p.m. and Sat., 11 a.m.-2 p.m.); runs Feb. 20-Mar. 7 at the Whittier Center Theater.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 6 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Johnny Guitar, The Musical." "Johnny Guitar, The Musical" is a take off from the western starring Joan Crawford and Sterling Hayden of the 1950s.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; first preview Apr. 15; opens Apr. 19; closes May 10; possible extension through May 31, 2015 at the Studio Theatre in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking real Equity rock singers for 'Murder Ballad," a musical.
- Rehearses in late April 2015 in Skagway, AK; contracts run late April-September.
- Auditions: Jan 8, in New York, NY
Casting "The Days of '98 Show With Soapy Smith." Synopsis: An Alaskan tradition since 1923, this colorful vaudevillian musical has entertained audiences with the tale of Jefferson Randolph "Soapy" Smith, Alaska’s most notorious outlaw. "The Days of ’98 Show" features turn-of-the-century tunes, original music, gold rush humor, and the can-can. ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25 (three-four days/wk., two-three weeknights (7-10 p.m.) and a larger rehearsal on Sun. afternoons (12-5pm); not all actors will be called for every rehearsal, but the full cast should plan to be available on Sundays, should they be needed; performs Mar. 20-22 & 27-29 (eight total) in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 10, in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "The Light in the Piazza," a musical brought together by the talents of Adam Guettel (music and lyrics) and Craig Lucas (book), and an adaptation of Elizabeth Spencer's novella of the same name. Synopsis: "The Light in the Piazza" takes place in Italy in the summer of 1953. Margaret ...
- 1. 29hr reading to develop the musical to take place in the last 2 weeks of January (exact times/dates TBD) 2. Rehearsals begin Feb 25 2015 Performances April 1 - 4 2015 Connelly Theatre, E 4th St.
- Auditions: Jan 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting for the rock musical/alternative opera "Gilgamesh - A Musical Epic". Power. Kingdoms. Lust. And the Will of one (anti-)hero who wants to do everything he can to conquer the one enemy he cannot beat: Death. Based on the epic from Mesopotamia, one of the oldest pieces of literature known ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 14, 2015 (7 p.m.); runs Mar. 13-Apr. 18 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m., with possible Thurs. performances late in the run) at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., Westchester, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Westchester, CA
Casting "Mame." Synopsis: "Mame," the 1966 multiple Tony Award-winning musical, based on the biographical novel "Auntie Mame: An Irreverent Escapade" by Patrick Dennis and subsequent play and film "Auntie Mame" by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee, is a wonderful, warm, and witty narrative enhanced with Jerry Herman’s evocative, lively, ...
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; runs select Fridays-Sundays Mar. 27-May 4 at the Canyon Theater Guild in Old Town Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Old Town Newhall, CA
Casting "Spamalot," a musical telling the legendary tale of King Arthur’s quest to find the Holy Grail. Synopsis: There is plague with a 50% chance of pestilence and famine. Arthur, traveling with his servant Patsy, recruits several knights to accompany him on his quest, including Sir Bedevere, Sir Robin, Sir ...
- Rehearses Jan. 19-Mar. 12; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11, 12, 13 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," a musical about power, ambition, and greed while climbing the corporate ladder, tackling such familiar but potent dangers as the aggressively compliant "company man"; the office party; backstabbing co-workers; caffeine addiction; and true love.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6, 2015; runs Apr. 23-June 7, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "All Shook Up," inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley, with book by Joe Dipietro.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; runs Apr. 23-Jun. 7, 2015 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 13 in New York, NY
Seeking "All Shook Up," a musical inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 14, in New York, NY
Casting "The Phantom of the Opera." Seeking male and female singers for all vocal chorus ensemble positions (tenors, baritones, basses, lyric and coloratura sopranos, mezzos, and contraltos) and to understudy principals in the currently-running Broadway production.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16 in North Hollywood, CA; tech rehearsal Mar. 2-5 in Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Mar. 5-15 in Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Mar. 17-29, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jan 15 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a regional tour of "Old Jews Telling Jokes," a play by Peter Gethers and Daniel Okrent based on material from the website OldJewsTellingJokes.com.
- Rehearsals begin June 16, 2016; runs July 10-Aug. 2, 2016 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Jan 17, in New York, NY
Casting "Mary Poppins."