- Tech is Aug. 17; runs Aug. 19-21 as part of the Thespis Theater festival in NYC. Company note: "We will also be touring this production to an out door venue in Boston, travel and lodging for talent provided."
- Auditions: May 25 in New York, NY
Casting a period piece set in 17th-century Europe, "The Swordsman's Lady," which focuses on the true story of a swords-woman who disguises herself as a man so that she can dual men for the honor of women who could not protect themselves. Company states: "This piece will be heavy in ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 31, with possible extension through Jan. 3, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for "Invisible Thread," with book, music, and lyrics by Matt Gould & Griffin Matthews.
- Rehearsals begin June 22; previews begin July 22; runs July 25-Aug. 23 (Thurs. & Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 3 & 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: May 26 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Fabulous Lipitones," a play with music about a barbershop quartet, The Fabulous Lipitones. All actors cast must be excellent singers.
- Currently performing at the Monte Carlo Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Blue Man Group," a comic musical & artistic show featuring lots of audience interaction with the blue-painted cast.
- Rehearses June 1- July 23 in and around Fair Lawn, NJ; runs July 24-26 and July 31-Aug. 2 at The George Frey Center for Arts and Recreation 10-10 20th St, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Musical." Synopsis: The year is 2004 and there's a new tenant at Armadillo Acres and she's wreaking havoc all over Florida's most exclusive trailer park. When Pippi, the stripper on the run, comes between the daytime-TV-loving, agoraphobic Jeannie and her tollbooth collector husband, the ...
- Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 9-Aug. 9 at Westchester Broadway Theatre, 1 Broadway Plaza, Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Performances will be throughout the year in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Peoria, AZ
Casting for its upcoming season which includes "Man of La Mancha," "Almost, Maine," "The Quiltmaker's Gift," "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change," "City of Angels," and "Vanya & Sonya & Masha & Spike." Producers state: "TheaterWorks is in its 30th year of producing works with and for young people ...
- Production runs July 17-19, 24-26, 31 and August 1-2, in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: May 30 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for the musical "Once Upon a Mattress."
- Rehearsals begin mid-December 2015 in NYC; national tour begins Jan. 26, 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Cabaret" with book by Joe Masteroff, music by John Kander, and lyrics by Fred Ebb.
- Show performs on board the Royal Caribbean.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4, in New York, NY
Casting a production of "Saturday Night Fever" to perform on board Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13, 2015; previews begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 7, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016, with possible extension through Jan. 17, in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in "Lazarus."
- Production runs July 23-August 23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4 in Houston, TX
Casting for the musical "Man of La Mancha." Project description: "This famous Broadway musical is inspired by Miguel de Cervantes and his seventeenth-century masterpiece Don Quixote."
- Rehearses Summer 2015 at Bay Ridge Prep; performs Sept. 2015 at the School of Telecommunication Art and Technology in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Brooklyn, NY
Jeff Samaha Theater Productions/Ridge Chorale proudly present the Brooklyn Premiere of "Mary Poppins." Casting personnel state: "Opening in September for eight performances, this lavish production will boast Broadway-caliber effects, professional flying and a lush fifteen piece orchestra."
- Production runs September 18-October 4, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7, in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the musical "Monty Python's Spamalot." Project description: "The outrageous musical comedy lovingly ripped from the film classic "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," tells the story of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they embark on the quest for the Holy Grail."
- Shoots June 20 in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 7 in New York, NY
Casting "With Her," a music video for independent Hip-Hop/R&B Artist, Danny Diamonds. Seeking actors, curvy female models, and/or exotic dancers. Synopsis: After a man crosses paths with a very attractive young woman, he sets out on a mission to pursue her.
- Rehearsals begin late January 2016. Performances run March 10-April 2, 2016, at Triangle Productions at The Sanctuary at Sandy Plaza, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 7, 9 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Heathers." Project description: "The darkly delicious story of Veronica Sawyer, a brainy, beautiful teenage misfit who hustles her way into the most powerful and ruthless clique at Westerberg High: The Heathers."
- Productions are ongoing throughout 2015 and 2016 with European itineraries.
- Auditions: Jun 8, in Orlando, FL
Seeking singers and dancers for new productions on Viking Ocean Cruises, with casting services provided by NYC-based RWS & Associates.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...