- Runs Sept 2-12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Fat Camp."
- Lab runs Aug. 4-27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 22, in New York, NY
Casting "A Bronx Tale." Synopsis: "Set against the turbulent 1960s, 'A Bronx Tale' follows a young Italian-American teenager finding his path in life as guided by two father figures. This musical is based on the one-man play of the same name by Chazz Palminteri."
- Rehearsals begin late July; runs Sept. 11-28.
- Auditions: Jul 22, 23, in New York City, NY
Casting “The Power of Love," two one-act operas which include: “Out the Window," a two character comedy (Seymour Barab, music & libretto) and "Rappaccinis Daughter," a tragedy from the Nathaniel Hawthorne short story (Michael Cohen, music; Linsey Abrams, libretto).
- Rehearsals begin July 2014; runs Aug. 20-31 at the Theatre at St. Clement's on 46th Street in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in NY, NY
Casting "Code of Silence," a play to be presented during the Strawberry Theatre Festival. Synopsis: "Code of Silence" is police/family drama inspired by the famous case of a young Hispanic man named Baez, who was killed by a police officer accused of using excessive force. The play is a murder ...
- Rehearses in August; runs Aug. 27-31 at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in New York, NY
Casting a gospel/rock concert musical, "No Name In The Street," based on the biblical story of Job.
- Rehearsals begin the week of July 28 (tentative); runs Sept. 20-Oct. 26 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting the Ventura County, CA premiere of "9 to 5: The Musical." Producer states: "This new, lighthearted musical, with music and lyrics by Dolly Parton and a book by Patricia Resnick, brings the original 1979 movie to life on the stage. Violet, Judy, and Doralee find themselves inadvertently holding their ...
- Rehearsals for Halloween shows begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26 (to perform 4-6 times a day over the weekends) in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Jul 25, 26, in Chicago, IL and Aug 1, 2, in Salt Lake City, UT
Busch Gardens Entertainment with the support of Bob Cline Casting is happy to announce auditions for the 2014 fall season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Company states: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, ...
- Production runs September 11-October 19, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "Rocky Horror Show." Project description: " A humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the late 1940s through to the early 1970s, the musical tells the story of a newly engaged couple getting caught in a storm and coming to the home ...
- "Elf": Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; tours U.S.A. Nov. 10, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015. "Beauty": Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; tours throughout U.S.A. and internationally and closes TBD.
- Auditions: Jul 28, in Arlington, VA
NETworks is pleased to announce auditions for their 2014-2015 national tour of "Elf, The Musical," and the national and international tours of Disney’s "Beauty and the Beast." Seeking to cast these two companies as ethnically diverse as possible. All ethnicites are encouraged to audition.
- Performs in NYC (exact dates TBD).
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Solitary Light" and "The Groundling."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (30 hrs./wk.); runs Oct. 2-26 (four shows/wk.) in Trenton, NJ.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Trenton, NJ
Casting "Little Rock." Synopsis: "They never planned to be change agents, and they didn’t consider themselves heroes. They just wanted to go to school. A play with music about the nine black students who fought for integration in the Little Rock High School in 1957."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 12 at Camino Real Playhouse, 31776 El Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Casting "Calamity Jane the Musical," the Southern California premiere production of the untold story of Calamity Jane. This Wild West show features original music by Larry Gatlin, Bishop, McBroom, and Nation. Producer states: "As the opening show of Camino Real Playhouse's 25th season, Calamity Jane will give the actors a ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 21 in Arvada, CO. Note: Performances are Tuesday through Saturday evenings with matinees on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays for a total of eight shows per week.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 31, Aug 1 in Arvada, CO
Casting "She Loves Me," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin approx. Nov. 4; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 21 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jul 29, in Arvada, CO
Casting "She Loves Me."