- Rehearsals begin July 10 (three-four per wk.; mostly afternoons, some eves.) in NYC and Brooklyn, NY; performs Aug. 24, 25, 26, or 27 (one night only) for the first night of festival; Aug. 31 or Sept. 1, 2, or 3 (one night only) for semi-final round; and Sept. 16 for final round at the Elektra Theatre in the Times Square Arts Center, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Going Up: The Elevator Musical," an original short musical comedy. Casting director states: "This is for the New York New Works Festival, a juried festival by prominent Broadway producers." Synopsis: Five New Yorkers are stuck in an elevator where they must endure one another’s neurotic behaviors, overcome their own ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; tour begins Nov. 6.
- Auditions: Jul 8, 9, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors who sing for a Tiered Tour Production of "Elf the Musical."
- Rehearsals begin July 18; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 13 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.; Sat. matinee Sept. 5 at 2 p.m.) at The GEM Theater, 12852 Main St., Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting One More Productions at The GEM Theater's production of "Cabaret." Synopsis: "Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome im Cabaret! Au Cabaret! To Cabaret!" Based on a book by Christopher Isherwood, with music and lyrics by Kander and Ebb, "Cabaret" tells the story of a seedy nightclub in 1930s Berlin where a young ...
- Rehearses July and August for performances at Theater for the New City Community Space (dance floor, proscenium seating) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Float," a musical set for five performances as part of the Dream Up! Festival. Synopsis: "Float" is a surrealistic wildly wonderful tantric four-element musical about the outrageous journey of adventurous characters dedicated to creating harmony between humanity and the natural world.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 19-23 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Empire Burlesque," a staged reading of a new musical presented to a private audience. Actors will be on script. There will be some technical elements (i.e. lighting, projections). Synopsis: "Empire Burlesque" is a satirical Vaudeville romp, hosted by Mark Twain, chronicling America’s bumbling first foray into empire – the ...
- Rehearses July 20-Aug. 14; runs Aug. 18-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10, in New York, NY
Casting dynamic singer/actors with strong ballet backgrounds for "To Dance," a new musical (Book & Lyrics: Kyra Robinov; Music: Tibor Zonai; Director/Choreographer: Donald Garverick) premiering at the 2015 New York International Fringe Festival. Producer states: "Set in the USSR and NYC during the Cold War, 'To Dance' tells the true ...
- Rehearses weekends in September; runs weekends in October at Six Flags Over Georgia in Austell, GA.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Austell, GA
Casting "Dr. Fright's Dead Man's Party," the live mainstage musical show and the cornerstone of Six Flags Over Georgia's annual Halloween event "Fright Fest."
- Rehearsals begin September 1. Performances run October 9-25, in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Peoria, AZ
Casting "Man of La Mancha," by Dale Wasserman. Project description: "The story of the 'mad' Spanish knight Don Quixote and his 'Impossible Dream' of honor, justice, and love."
- Rehearses Aug. 3-21, then Sept. 28-Oct. 3, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25, 2015 at 59E59 Theaters in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Welcome to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," a dark musical-play set in Dharhan that takes an intimate look at the barriers between Middle Eastern and Western cultures and the emotional and psychological lives of American expatriates.
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...
- Currently runs on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 13, in New York, NY
Seeking future replacements, male and female singers for all vocal chorus ensemble positions (tenors, baritones, basses, lyric and coloratura sopranos, mezzos and contraltos) and to understudy principals in "Phantom of the Opera," the Broadway musical.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 8 in Orange County. CA.
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical.
- Rehearses Aug. 10-21 in NYC; runs in October and November in the Mideast in Egypt, Dubai, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman sporadic through 2016, but will have understudies in case not available.
- Auditions: Jul 13, in New York, NY
Casting "Scooby-Doo and The Mystery of The Pyramid," a musical. Producer states: "The acting style is bright-eyed, sincere, and matches the old TV cartoon. Because we are in a live situation in a 90 min. show instead of a 22 min. cartoon, the relationships are more three-dimensional and events and ...
- Performances run September 11-October 3 on Mon., Fri. & Sat. nights, with a Sat. afternoon matinee on September 19, in UT.
- Auditions: Jul 14, 16 in Magna, UT
Casting "The Drowsy Chaperone." Project description: "To chase his blues away, a modern day musical theatre addict known simply as ‘Man in Chair’ drops the needle on his favorite LP — the 1928 musical comedy 'The Drowsy Chaperone.' The tale of a pampered Broadway starlet who wants to give up ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 13 (nonunion); Sept. 21 (Equity); runs Oct. 10-Nov. 8 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 16 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Feb. 8, 2016; previews begin Mar. 23, 2016; opens Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 17, 22, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Tuck Everlasting," a musical coming to Broadway.
- Season runs in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 18, 19 in Santa Rosa, CA
Seeking actors for 6th Street Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Wizard of Oz" (Aug. 21-Sept. 20); "One Man Two Guvnors" (Oct. 16-Nov. 1); "Cinderella" (Nov. 20-Dec. 20); "Blithe Spirit" (Jan. 15-Feb. 7); "Anna in the Tropics" (Mar. 11-Mar. 26); Original Work by Craig A. Miller and Shannon Rider (Apr. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; tech rehearsal Sept. 11; performs Sept. 18-Oct. 11 (Fri. & Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Jul 18, 21 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Jekyll & Hyde," a musical.
- Season rehearses and runs in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in Gainesville, FL
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Hippodrome State Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season plays. Note: EPA for the summer musicals will be held at a later date. Season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer; Lauren Caldwell, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 4-27); "All Girl Frankenstein" (Bob ...
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jul 21, 22 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting The Broadway Production of "Million Dollar Quartet" in Las Vegas. Synopsis: On December 4, 1956, an auspicious twist of fate brought together Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley at Sun Records’ storefront studio in Memphis, TN. The man who made it happen was the “Father ...