- Runs Oct. 17-19, 24-26 at the Village Theatre of Orange in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Orange, CA
Casting "Man of La Mancha" the musical. Synopsis: "While awaiting a hearing with the Inquisition, Cervantes presents a play as his defense in a mock trial for the prisoners. In it, he plays Alhonso Quiana, a man who has set his own reality aside and become Don Quixote De La ...
- Show runs November 7-15 in Schaumburg, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Schaumburg, IL
Casting "Showboat," a musical. Project description: Taking place over fifty years, "Show Boat" tells the story of a showboat acting family and their struggles with race, gambling, alcoholism and poverty. Captain Andy runs an extremely successful show on his ship, but after it is discovered that his leading lady is ...
- Runs Oct. 11-Nov. 22 at Glendale Centre Theatre, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Glendale, CA
Glendale Centre Theatre is holding auditions for the musical "Man of La Mancha."
- Rehearses Sept. 6-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Center Stage Theater, 8463 Sierra Blvd, Fontana, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Fontana, CA
Casting "Young Frankenstein," the Mel Brooks' musical in which the grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced "Fronk-en-steen"), inherits his family's estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick, Igor (pronounced "Eye-gore"), and a leggy lab assistant, Inga, Frederick finds himself in the mad scientist shoes ...
- Performs at the Hotel Casion Theatre in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Aug 26 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Million Dollar Quartet." Synopsis: On December 4, 1956, an auspicious twist of fate brought together Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, and Elvis Presley at Sun Records’ storefront studio in Memphis, TN. The man who made it happen was the “Father of Rock’n’Roll,” Sam Phillips, who discovered them ...