- Rehearsals begin Jul. 18; performs Jul. 25 & 26, 2015 in Highland Hills, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Highland Hills, OH
- Rehearses Mar. 14 (1-3 p.m.) at Alchemical Theatre Lab, 104 W. 14th St., NYC; rehearsals are part of audition process. Performance date TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in New York, NY
Casting "Naked Uncle Sam." Synopsis: "Naked Uncle Sam" is a musical that focuses on how America has lost its way ("clothes"), as depicted by Uncle Sam, who is found almost naked on a park bench in Central Park. There is no nudity or obscene language.
- Rehearses through May 9 (individual sessions); May 11 through May 15 (groups); production week begins May 18; runs May 21-23 at The Triad Theater (Stage 72) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Date Me, Do Me, Dump Me," a 90-minute musical about the hazards of dating. "Jerry Springer" meets "Sex and the City" and "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" meets "Girls."
- All productions rehearse and perform in Brunswick, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 14, in New York, NY
Casting Maine State Music Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Sister Act" (Alan Menken, music; Glenn Slater, lyrics; Cheri Steinkellner & Bill Steinkellner, book; Donna Drake, dir.-choreo.; Jason Wetzel, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 11); "Music Man" (Meredith Wilson, music, lyrics, & book; Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Edward ...
- Runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for GroundWorks DanceTheater Company, dedicated to the creation of new work in dance. The work often involves live music collaboration. Current repertory includes work by Kate Weare, Rosie Hererra, Robert Moses, Noa Zuk, David Parker, Roni Koresh, Dianne McIntyre, Gina Gibney and Lynne Taylor-Corbett, among others.
- Shows are ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Evanston, IL
The Actors Gymnasium is casting its upcoming season. Producers state: "We are a professional Circus & Performing Arts Organization with over 19 years of experience providing premiere entertainment to the Chicagoland area. Our event performers work for us as Independent Contractors to provide event entertainment as requested by our clients. ...
- Rehearsals begin this August. Performances run October 2-17, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Greek tragedy, "Medea." Production description: "Medea came thousands of miles for the sake of a man. Two children and some light regicide later, he abandons her for a local princess."
- Rehearses spring 2015; performs July 2015 (five shows) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Washington, DC
Casting "Girl with Two Belly Buttons," a play to be presented at the 10th Annual Capital Fringe Festival, July 9-26, 2015. Synopsis: At almost 60, Izzy is sick and alone. She has had so many relationships. Why did they all fail? Then Izzy meets Izabela, her much younger self, and ...
- Shows run year round in the Charlotte, NA area.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Charlotte, NC
Seeking theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; runs Apr. 22-June 6 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Oakbrook, IL
Seeking an assistant stage manager for "The Little Mermaid," a musical.
- Runs May 19-July 26 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Boca Raton, FL
Seeking local Florida actors for Florida Atlantic University's Festival in 2015. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Lynn McNutt, dir.; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics; run begins July 3); and "The Royal Family" (Jean-Louis Baldet, dir.; run begins June 25).
- Both productions rehearse and perform in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in New York, NY
Casting two musicals as concert version productions for Palm Beach Dramaworks. Currently casting: "A Little Night Music" (Rehearses Jun. 26-Jul. 9; runs Jul. 10-19 with possible ext. through Jul. 26); and "101 in the Shade" (Rehearses Aug. 1-13; runs Aug. 14-23 with possible ext. through Aug. 30).
- Runs nationwide.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour with choreography from renowned choreographer, Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with world famous performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- Rehearsals begin in April in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Always Believe: A Tribute to Glee," a musical about a group of ragtags and eccentric personalities who overcome obstacles and reach for their dreams with a choir director who believes that they can reach the national choir competition and win it. This high-energy production brings music, personalities, and drama ...
- Rehearsals begin in July 2015; performs Aug. 20-30 at Chapman University, Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Orange, CA
Casting "Fabulous Monsters" by Diana Burbano, "Grace Note" by Robert Riemer, "Spoken Allowed" by David Scaglione, "Love's Lost Words" by Leonard Joseph Dunham, "Corrupt Impressions" by Joni Ravenna, and "HamlEt," a new devised theatre piece directed by Tamiko Washington for "OC-centric," a festival uniting experienced actors and directors from across ...