- Callbacks are at the discretion of each attending production company. Productions are on-going through 2014 in and around Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 5, 7 in Portland, OR
Portland Area Theatre Alliance (PATA) announces the 2014 General Auditions. Project description: "Registration for the Portland Area Theatre Alliance (PATA) 2014 Citywide Auditions is now open. Even if slots are full, we encourage interested members looking to check the website often for cancellations. Once a year, PATA organizes general auditions ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Porthouse Theatre 2014 Summer Season to include "My Fair Lady" with book & lyrics by Alan J. Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe (Terri Kent, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 12-18); "Starmites" by Barry Keating and Stuart Ross (Michael McIntosh, dir.; Rehearsals begin June 17; runs ...
- The event is being held April 5-6 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 5, 6 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.
- Performances in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Castillo Theatre. Production states: "The award-winning Castillo Theatre is the off-off-Broadway theatre of the national non-profit All Stars Project whose focus is on human development. For the past 30 years, Castillo has opened up the world of cutting-edge political theatre to people of all ages from the ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of Apr. 14; runs June 7-July 13 (weekends) at the Simi Valley Cultural Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9, 10 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd," Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s chilling, suspenseful, heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife.
- Ongoing at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Miami, FL and Apr 13, in Orlando, FL and May 12 in Culver City, CA and May 16 in Las Vegas, NV and May 17 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Le Rêve - The Dream." Company states: "The breathtaking aquatic spectacle presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas is currently casting for sports acrobats, gymnasts, martial artists, divers, technically-trained dancers, ballroom dancers, aerialists, synchronized swimmers, cheerleaders, and circus artists."
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in Decatur, IL and Apr 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's 15 luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Rehearsals and productions run September 2014-July 2015, in Portland, OR. Some productions will include national and international tours.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Portland, OR
BodyVox is casting male and female dancers for its 2014-15 season, including national and international tours and performances. We are seeking professional quality dancers who are theatrical, athletic, and have a strong contemporary ballet base. Good improvisational skills and a commitment to performance are important. Any acrobatic training or ability ...