- Non-union rehearsals begin Aug. 25; Equity rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 (Fri.-Sun.) in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 3; Fright Fest runs Oct. 4-Nov 2 in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in San Antonio, TX
Casting Six Flags Texas' 2014 Fright Fest Season. Company states: "Seeking the best of the best to be a part of our award-winning Entertainment Department. Live productions for Fright Fest include Mayor Slayer's Monster Mash Bash, Creature Feature, as well as new productions." Must be able to sing/dance/act.
- Rehearsals begin late August. Performances run October 3-12, in Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "9 to 5," a musical adaptation of the film of the same name, about three female employees of a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot, who find a way to turn the tables on him.
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. evenings and possible Sun. afternoons; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 8. Note: There will be two performances on Oct. 30 and Nov. 6 in CT.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New Canaan, CT
Casting "A Time to Kill" adapted for the stage by Rupert Holmes (based on the novel by John Grisham) is the incendiary story of a Southern community torn in half by an unspeakable crime. As the shocking news hits the public, small town America becomes the center of a media ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Nov. 17, 2014; performances begin Jan. 20, 2015; closes Feb. 22, with a possible extension through May 10, in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers/offstage swings for "Hamilton." Non-Caucasian performers encouraged to attend.
- Shows are held year round in the Detroit area.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Eastpointe, MI
Seeking professional entertainers, actors, and improvisers for immediate replacements for The Murder Mystery Company in Detroit. Shows run year-round with a multitude of murder mystery themes ranging from 1920s Mobster to Masquerade Balls. Prod. states: "TMMC has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is ...
- Shows are ongoing in various locations.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
The Murder Mystery Company is casting ensemble members for its interactive dinner theater performances.
- Rehearses two evenings per week in August & four evenings per week in September, at Centerstage Church. Performances run October 10-25, in Apache Junction, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Apache Junction, AZ
Casting Neil Simon's classic comedy, "The Odd Couple." Producers state: “Zao Theater was founded in 2013 with opening night scheduled for October 10th, 2014. Zao Theater exists for three reasons: To provide high quality live entertainment at an affordable price; To invest in the arts community in the east valley ...
- Productions run in Jackson, MS.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting three shows for New Stage Theatre. Productions include "All The Way," "Peter Pan," and "One Man, Two Guvnors."
- Classes will be held October-November with eight classes total for each age group; performs December 2014 at Shetler Studios & Theatres in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for Special Players on Broadway Theatre Kids & Teens "Sing It" Showcase. Production state: "Special Players on Broadway Theatre Program is a new NYC based theatre company and performance group that strives to provide an enriching, nurturing environment for children ages 7-17. Five of our most talented kids ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3. Previews begin Nov. 26; runs Nov. 30, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Elf," a musical based on the 2003 New Line Cinema film of the same name.
- Rehearsals will take place in early September in NJ; performances happen intermittently from September 2014-April 2015 in NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in NJ and Aug 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Young Audiences of New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania announces non-Equity auditions for the educational touring production of "Operation Superpower," a musical play about recognizing how everyone can be a superhero. The performances will combine acting and singing.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; tours Oct. 21-Nov. 2; public run Nov. 11-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Pericles," one of Shakespeare’s later romances, which explores, through a sometimes dizzying narrative, themes of human suffering and rebirth. The landscape and tone of the play shifts constantly as Pericles is buffeted by circumstances and by the capriciousness of the elements from country to country on an epic voyage ...
- Rehearses and performs TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Chicago, IL and Aug 13 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking new talent for The Johnnie H Agency. Company states: "We're already conducting scouting searches to build an extraordinary roster of marketable talents. This agency is boldly and quickly making a statement in this industry, breaking all traditions yet staying in entertainment guidelines to assure all talents represented are constantly ...
- Rehearsals begin March 2; runs March 20-April 25, 2015 (Wed.-Sat. evenings and Sun. afternoons; no shows Mon. & Tue.) in Hammonton, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 11 in Hammonton, NJ
Casting "Tick, Tick…Boom!."
- Works full time in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Austin, TX
Seeking a host for the Liquidation Channel. Production states: "The LC is looking for the next dynamic international shopping host. Are you outgoing and articulate? Can you study, prepare, and present information personably? Do you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment? Can you work with a team and ...
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 6; Equity rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-23 (nine performances) at the Kavli Theatre, Bank of America Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting Bobby and all Dance Ensemble roles in "Memphis." Casting personnel state: "Although we encourage all ethnicities to attend the auditions, be advised we are looking for actors who can convincingly play the ethnicities called for in the role descriptions. Cast age limited to age 16 and up. "