- Shoots late February to mid-March in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Be Mime," an LUC student short about a mischievous mime whose attempt to do good is thwarted by a farcical misunderstanding. Producer states: "We’re looking for Four Adult Actors (A woman, A mime, A Security Guard and a Pregnant Woman) and One Child Star to make this whimsical, 4-8 ...
- Events and parties are all around the Chicago land area. Character research is up to the performer. Rehearsals may be called for large events.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to portray fairy tale characters and heroes. Royal Princess Parties provides professional and fun entertainment for birthday parties and events all over the Chicago land area. This is a paid job with tips. Seeking young men who can play ages 17-30 for princes, heroes and more. Previous experience ...
- Performs at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking male and female vocalists for "Beauty and the Beast--Live on Stage," performed live at the Walt Disney World Resort. Synopsis: A cast of dancers and singers create a dazzling stage show that invites you to "Be Our Guest" at Theatre of the Stars in the Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- All shows rehearse for approximately two weeks prior to the first performance. Shows rehearse and perform in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in New York, NY
Seeking strong nonunion male and female dancers and singers for Bill Hanney's Theatre by the Sea's 2016 season. Season includes: "Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story" (Richard Sabellico, dir. Runs June 1-19, 2016); "West Side Story" (Bob Richard, dir.; Diane Laurenson, choreo. Runs June 22-July 16); "The Wizard of Oz" (Billy ...
- Ongoing performances live at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Casting vocalists for "Festival of the Lion King," an African-inspired celebration of the music from the animated feature film. This original musical theater production is performed live in the new state of the art, indoor, 1,500 seat theater-in-the-round in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This large scale, high energy production features singers, ...
- Rehearsals begin June 13, 2016; runs July 6-17 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in North Hollywood, CA
Casting Equity dancers who sing for "Idaho."
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 20 in Portland, OR
Casting multiple productions of Shakespeare plays or adaptations, for Portland-area Shakespeare companies, including Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Bag&Baggage, Post5 Theatre, Shaking the Tree Theatre, Portland Actor's Ensemble, Experience Theatre Project, Original Practice Shakespeare Apprentice Program, Valley Repertory Theatre, and more.
- Seeking performers for full-time and part-time/sub roles at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking male emcee actors for "Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party" at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Nov.; performances begin Jan. 23, 2016; opens Mar. 9, 2017 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singers for possible future replacements only in "Groundhog Day." Both principal roles have been cast (Phil Connors: Andy Karl; Rita Hanson: TBA).
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Casting "Billy Elliot," the musical based on the movie and hit Broadway show.
- Performances May 13-14, in Brentwood, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brentwood, CA
Casting "Nunsense," a musical. Project description: "Featuring star turns, tap and ballet dancing, an audience quiz, and comic surprises, 'Nunsense' has become an international phenomenon. With more than 5000 productions worldwide, it has been translated into 21 languages."
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Mar. 6 (Sat. & Tues. each week; complete rehearsal schedule TBD); runs June 4-July 2 (five Sat. shows) at Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center, 4305 Degnan Blvd., Leimert Park, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "When Sin Comes Knocking," a gospel play about love, regret, and forgiveness. Synopsis: This is a love story about a Christian couple who is committed to weather any adversity together until a chance encounter threatens to rock the foundation of everything they believe. The question is: will their love ...