- Rehearses and performs in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Aug 13, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking female/male a cappella vocalists of all ethnicities for the new a cappella group "American Music Machine," an offering at EPCOT within the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- Runs at NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...