- Runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for GroundWorks DanceTheater Company, dedicated to the creation of new work in dance. The work often involves live music collaboration. Current repertory includes work by Kate Weare, Rosie Hererra, Robert Moses, Noa Zuk, David Parker, Roni Koresh, Dianne McIntyre, Gina Gibney and Lynne Taylor-Corbett, among others.
- Shows ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Evanston, IL
Casting season auditions. Project description: "We are a professional Circus & Performing Arts Organization with over 19 years of experience providing premiere entertainment to the Chicagoland area. Our event performers work for us as Independent Contractors to provide event entertainment as requested by our clients. We service corporate events, private ...
- Rehearsals begin this August. Performances run October 2-17, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Greek tragedy, "Medea." Production description: "Medea came thousands of miles for the sake of a man. Two children and some light regicide later, he abandons her for a local princess."
- Rehearses spring 2015; performs July 2015 (five shows) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Washington, DC
Casting "Girl with Two Belly Buttons," a play to be presented at the 10th Annual Capital Fringe Festival, July 9-26, 2015. Synopsis: At almost 60, Izzy is sick and alone. She has had so many relationships. Why did they all fail? Then Izzy meets Izabela, her much younger self, and ...
- Shows run year round in the Charlotte, NA area.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Charlotte, NC
Seeking theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; runs Apr. 22-June 6 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Oakbrook, IL
Seeking an assistant stage manager for "The Little Mermaid," a musical.
- Runs May 19-July 26 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Boca Raton, FL
Seeking local Florida actors for Florida Atlantic University's Festival in 2015. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Lynn McNutt, dir.; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics; run begins July 3); and "The Royal Family" (Jean-Louis Baldet, dir.; run begins June 25).
- Runs nationwide.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls' Blackheart Burlesque Tour with choreography from renowned choreographer, Manwe Sauls-Addison, who has worked with world famous performers such as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 16, in Milwaukee, WI
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...
- Rehearsals begin in July @ Chapman University (Orange, CA). Performances Aug. 20-30 @ Chapman University.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Orange, CA
Now in its fifth year, OC-centric unites experienced actors and directors from across the Southland and Chapman University acting students in summer productions of new full-length and one-act plays. The festival has garnered repeated praise from the OC WEEKLY and the shows are promoted across Southern California. This year's new ...