- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...
- Performances 2015-2016 in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in San Jose, CA and May 8 in San Jose, CA
Casting Opera San José's 2015-2016 season, including "Tosca," "Carmen," "The Marriage of Figaro," and "A Streetcar Named Desire."
- Runs in May in Atlanta, GA and surrounding cities, South Carolina & North Carolina.
- Auditions: May 2 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking talent to fill a variety of projects for a talent membership workshop with Jereonn Productions LLC. Jereonn Productions LLC Films creates and makes screenplays, stage play productions, and web content. We also do business as Jereonn Entertainment. This is where we assist in talent development, talent management and overall ...
- Runs Aug. 8 in Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: May 2 in West Palm Beach, FL
Seeking highly talented and attractive music artists, models, spoken word poets, comedians, and dancers for The 2015 Palm Beach Hip Hop Festival.
- Most shows take place Sat. nights (4:30-8:30 p.m., including rehearsals) at the Antlers Hilton in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: May 2 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "The Dinner Detective." Producer states: "Voted 'Best Dinner Show' and 'Best Improvised Show' across the country, The Dinner Detective is America’s largest murder mystery dinner show." The show is semi-improvised, with the actors hidden among and interacting with the paying audience.
- Performances run July 30-August 23, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Truth in Context," a play. Project description: "In this tightly wound two-hander, Bobby Fincher is struggling to find a post-college job. After an abysmal interview at William Darnell's advertising firm, the game changes as the two clash and struggle for power and identity."
- Rehearsals begin May 25 (Mon. and Wed.); performs July 9-26 (five performances) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 2 in Washington, DC
Casting "Interviews With," a fast-paced series of vignettes with 60+ characters in 45 minutes, featuring interviews with siblings of dictators, little white liars, recent hires, and more. The show is part of the Capital Fringe Festival 2015.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: May 3 in Addison, TX
Casting the world premiere production of "Creep... The Very, Very Sad and Unfortunately True and Completely Fabricated Tale of Jack the Ripper." Synopsis: "Creep" takes place in 1880s London. All actors must have a facility with dialects as the show weaves between the upper class and lower class worlds. The ...
- Rehearsals begin in late-July; Performances run in September & early-October, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting the play, "Sound." Project description: "This play navigates the waters off of Martha's Vineyard and the impassioned dispute between a fiercely protective deaf father and his hearing ex-wife over the use of cochlear implants to restore their daughter's hearing. This production will be in cooperation with ACTLab."
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...
- "West Side Story" rehearsals begin Aug. 24, runs Sept. 10-Oct. 25; "A Wonderful Life" rehearsals begin Oct. 12 in Wisconsin, runs Oct. 29-Dec. 14. All performances take place in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles "West Side Story," with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, book by Arthur Laurents, and "A Wonderful Life," with music by Joe Raposo, and book & lyrics by Sheldon Harnick.
- Rehearsals begin the last week of May, at UVU in Orem, UT. During tech week when production moves to Sundance, UT. Performances run July 23-Aug 15, in Sundance, UT.
- Auditions: May 4 in Orem, UT
Casting the "Wizard of Oz," the classic musical. Project description: "When a tornado rips through Kansas, Dorothy and her dog, Toto, are whisked away in their house to the magical land of Oz. They follow the Yellow Brick Road toward the Emerald City to meet the Wizard."
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.