- Rehearses Mar. 7-Apr. 15 (2-5 p.m., Mon., Wed., and Fri.); tech Apr. 18-21 (6-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 22-May 14 (8 p.m. evening performances; 1:30 p.m. matinees) at the Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25, 26, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Arsène Lupin vs. Sherlock Holmes," a new play by Thomas R. Gordon, based on characters created by Maurice Leblanc & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Synopsis: In this interactive game of cat and mouse, the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin has stolen the Great Mongol Diamond from under the nose of ...
- Rehearses on dates TBD at company's own private premises at BK Studios in Northamptonshire, England, less than one hour's train ride from Central London.
- Auditions: Feb 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking talented, experienced, and dynamic singers for luxury cruise lines. Casting executive states: "Belinda King Creative Productions are Europe’s leading provider of elite entertainment for luxury cruise lines. With our repertoire featuring on 16 different vessels in 2016, we are the exclusive producers of entertainment onboard Seabourn, as well as ...
- Season runs in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Bellport, NY and Feb 26 in New York, NY and Feb 29, Mar 1, in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season of The Gateway. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 18-June 4); "Million Dollar Quartet" (Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 8-25); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Rehearsals begin June 14; runs June 29-July 16); "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (Rehearsals begin July 5; runs July ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Nov. 2016; performances begin Jan. 23, 2017; opens Mar. 9 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 25, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female ensemble for "Groundhog Day."
- Performance dates TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking comedic actors for a new sketch comedy show coming to Atlanta. Talent Manager states: "ATL Laugh Lounge will be Atlanta's first homegrown sketch comedy show. It will display the best that Atlanta has to offer in terms of comedy and acting talent. It will be a scripted and improvised ...
- Performs at Walt Disney World in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Feb 26, in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking youthful and energetic male and female principal vocalists who move very well for the "Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue," performing live at the Walt Disney World.
- Rehearsals run March 6-April 7. Performances run April 8-May 7, at Shaking The Tree Theatre in Portland, OR. Note: Your child will not be called to every rehearsal, and will perform no more than twice a week, unless requested.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "A Doll's House." Project description: "A wealthy woman's attempts to help her financially troubled husband go unrewarded."
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 in Glendale, CA; tech/previews Apr. 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Performances run July 8-August 14, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the musical, "'Nine." Project description: “Guido Contini, a famous Italian film director, has to shoot a film for which he can't write the script, while his wife of twenty years, Luisa, may be about to leave him if he can't pay more attention to the marriage."
- Rehearsals begin March 1. Performances run April 1-17, in Fountain Hills, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Fountain Hills, AZ
Casting Woody Allen's comedy "Play it Again, Sam." Project description: Allan Felix has this thing about Humphrey Bogart. Bookish and insecure with women, Allan’s hero, Bogey, comes to the rescue with a fantastic bevy of beauties played out in hilarious fantasy sequences."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 14; filming is expected to begin March 2016. Rehearsals will be conducted in TruTown Studios located in Doral, FL. Production and filming will take place in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Doral, FL
Casting "WSET Radio," a comedy web series. Synopsis: "WSET Radio" follows the antics of the on-air staff of a radio station in the Miami area and the havoc they generate for their listeners. The series will mimic many aspects of an actual radio station and include talk shows, mix show, ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18 (Mon.-Sat., daytime); runs May 2-13 (daytime) in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Miami, FL
Casting "Rock Odyssey."
- Performances run June 10-25, at Renton Civic Theatre, in Renton, WA.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Renton, WA
Casting the musical, "Next to Normal." Project description: "A Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning musical and emotional powerhouse about a family trying to care for each other and survive with their spirit intact, while dealing with the pain that cripples their family at its core."
- Rehearsals begin mid/late March (weeknights and the occasional weekend); runs April 22-24 & April 28, 20, and May 1 (7 p.m.) at The Tank in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Wrecks," a new play written by Matt Minnicino. Synopsis: A sad young prince arrives at the Oracle at Delphi, because that's where he's supposed to be. A young priestess rummages through his past and plunges headlong into his future. The young prince faces three riddles: a dark stranger in ...