- Shoots Feb. 13 (2-4 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Trigger Warning," a short, satirical comedy video. Synopsis: An inexperienced stand-up comedian performs at a club and encounters audience members who believe everything he says is stereotyping, misogynistic, racist, anti-animal, and generally emotionally triggering; they feel the comedian fails to provide adequate trigger warnings.
- All rehearsals and performances are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March. Shows open March 25 and run through Sept. 5.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY and Feb 12, in New York, NY
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers and musicians for Busch Gardens Williamsburg's collection of world-class spring season productions. Seeking a few triple threat performers, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Performers of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Senior Manager states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and ...
- Multiple contract opportunities for up to nine months are available aboard the cruise line ships.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking a repertory company of principal actors, vocalists, dancers and animated character performers to perform full scale musical theatre shows aboard three ships.
- Performances are ongoing, Fri. & Sat. 10 p.m.-2 a.m. at the SLS Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Shifts run: dance for 30 minutes and break for 30 minutes.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting go-go dancers for SLS Casino party pit.
- Event runs Feb. 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking elegant, mature, modelesque female actor/performers to work with a major, high-end, edgy fashion brand for a New York Fashion week event.
- Rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 15th - 6 hrs./wk. through the show opening; performances March 9-13 at JACK in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in New York, NY and Feb 12, 14 in New York, NY
Casting a trio of women for a part in Grossfield's newest work, "hot dark matter," premiering at JACK. Director states: "This piece is a new site-specific work for JACK, molding the performance space to create a murky surrealist, neo-noir dreamscape. This sensory environment will operate on the audience's vision, hearing, ...
- Rehearses in February; shoots Mar. 4-6 & Mar. 11-13 in the NYC/NJ area. Note: Must be available for the shoot dates listed.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Made to Order," a short student film for SUNY Purchase. Synopsis: An adopted Asian girl named Archie works delivering pizzas in a New Jersey suburb. Being a in her mid 20s, living at home with her parents, and having no clear future prospects, she feels alienated and embarrassed. As ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18; runs May 20-June 5 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Beverly Hills, CA
Casting "The City of Conversation," by Anthony Giardina.