- All productions rehearse and perform in Rolla, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in Rolla, MO
Casting the 2015 Season for Ozark Actors Theatre. Season includes: "Meet Me in St. Louis" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; runs Jun. 18-28); "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 23; runs Jul. 9-19); and "Lucky Stiff" (Rehearsals begin Jul. 14; runs Jul. 30-Aug. 9, 2015).
- Rehearses Mar. 14-Jun. 10 (weekends; some weekdays according to availability); performs Jun. 11-21, (Thurs.-Sun. w/ matinees Sat. and Sun.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Cherry Orchard," a play by Anton Chekov. Synopsis: This production will adapt Chekov’s play set in the years before the Russian Revolution to resonate in today’s times of social upheaval. Falconworks’ "Cherry Orchard" portrays a community that has seen many symbols of its history destroyed or co-opted, including ...
- Auditions Saturday, Feb 28th from 12pm-2pm. Ripley Grier First rehearsal Sunday, March 8th. Rehearses Sun. (4-6 p.m.) or Mondays 7pm-9pm in midtown Manhattan, NYC, with more rehearsals as we get closer to the show in May.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in New York, NY
Who wants to make people laugh? If you're looking to collaborate, hone your sketch comedy skills and put on some shows then this is the group for you. Looking for people who are serious about sketch comedy (oxymoron?). Seeking a group of five-ten people to create a sketch comedy group ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Grand Lake, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Denver, CO
Casting Rocky Mountain Repertory's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "42nd Street" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 1; closes Aug. 21); "Addams Family" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 7; closes Aug. 20); and "All Shook Up" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 22; closes Aug. 22). Note: Equity members cast could be in the resident company and be ...
- Attraction runs seven days a week, 365 days a year in San Francisco. Note: Weekend availability is strongly preferred.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The San Francisco Dungeon," an immersive theatrical tour through the dark and gritty history of San Francisco. Actors portray various characters from the city's history, performing five-minute scripts several times an hour depending on volume.
- Rehearsals begin the first week of March; runs Apr. 24-May 17 (12 performances) in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Miami Lakes, FL
Seeking actresses to fill the two female leads in "God of Carnage." Synopsis: "God of Carnage," by Yasmina Reza, a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, deals with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle ...
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 7 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "A Delivery for Tiffany," a short witty romantic comedy.
- Rehearsals early-March 2015 for several days in a Boston University studio; shooting TBD in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Boston, MA
Casting "Stuck in You," a BU undergraduate thesis film that will submit to festivals.
- Runs Mar. 25 & 28 at the Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 4, 11, 14 in Tristate Area, NY
Seeking actors and directors to participate in an on-camera training and performance workshop celebrating the birthdays of Tennessee Williams and Anton Chekhov.
- Rehearses March-May, Tue.-Thurs., noon-4 p.m. at Gibney Studios in NYC. Note: Must be available for all rehearsals; no exceptions.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in New York, NY
Seeking two female and two male dancers for spring & summer performances for a contemporary dance company.
- Rehearsal, preparation, and test video will be the first two weeks of March; shoots March (exact dates TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Outcast," a short science fiction film about a woman born with feelings who lives on a planet where people are feeling-less sociopaths. She does not fit in but is cast out to Earth to live. For the first time in her life she can express herself openly, and the ...
- All shows rehearse and perform in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting three Equity men and three Equity women to round out casting for Santa Cruz Shakespeare's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Much Ado About Nothing" (Laura Gordon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 9; opens Jul. 3; closes Aug. 30); "The Liar" (Art Manke, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 18; opens Jul. 24; closes ...
- "Into the Woods" rehearsals begin Jun. 1; runs Jun. 19-27 in Potter Hall Theatre, Missouri Western State University, St. Joseph, MO. "The Fantasticks" rehearsals begin Jun. 22; runs Jul. 10-18 in Kemper Recital Hall, Missouri Western State University, St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Kansas City, MO and Mar 8 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting "Into the Woods" and "The Fantasticks." "Into the Woods" is a musical that follows a Baker and his wife who wish to have a child, Cinderella who wishes to attend the King's Festival, and Jack, who wishes his cow would give milk. When the Baker and his wife learn ...