- Shoots May 15-17 at Biola University in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "That's Life" a short film for Biola University. Synopsis: Charles is a man in control of his world. He is the token employee at his company and envied by those around him. When a promotion comes up at work he should be the obvious decision for the position, however ...
- Shoot dates TBD in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Apr 22, 23 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting an untitled short film. Synopsis: Frank's life has fallen into routine. He dodges constant calls from debt collectors by working overnight. Intrigued by a late night infomercial offering to purchase his debt in return for joining their “Wellness Program,” Frank's life loses its routine, replacing it with hallucinations and ...
- Casting occurs year round in conjunction with individual tour schedules. Contracts run approximately 6-9 months with competitive pay, benefits, and domestic and international travel. Currently, Disney Live! has six productions touring the globe, each with varying contract lengths and locations.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting six different productions, each touring different routes around the globe.
- Shoots May 6-12 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Study Abroad 2: The Daydreaming Bunny," a 30-minute student film. Synopsis: Romantic and naive art student Xiaotong who's studying in the U.S., is trying to earn money for her graduation exhibition to prove to her conservative family the quality and talent embedded in her art. She's been selling paintings ...
- Rehearses in June in Orange County; shoots over two weekends in July in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Past, Present, Future," a short film about a teenage boy named Calvin who's headed in the wrong direction when he has a life-changing encounter with Umberto, a Vietnam veteran with PTSD. After robbing a convenience store, Calvin takes refuge inside Umberto's house. With Umberto believing he's still in Vietnam, ...
- Rehearses June 22-Aug. 5 (eves.); runs Aug. 7 (7 p.m.), Aug. 8 (7 p.m.), Aug. 9 (4 p.m.), Aug. 14 (7 p.m.), Aug. 15 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 16 (4 p.m.) in Mill Valley, CA (just north of San Francisco).
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Mill Valley, CA
Seeking actors of all ages for the Throckmorton Theatre's summer production of "Shrek the Musical." The role Shrek is cast. All other roles are available.
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (principals) & June 8 (full company); presentation is June 12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking men and women actor/singers for various roles in "Anastasia." Note: This musical requires extremely strong singers and actors.
- Shows rehearse and run in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in Winter Park, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/dancers for two shows in Winter Park Playhouse's season: "Dames at Sea" (rehearsals begin July 6; runs July 23-Aug. 22); and "The Marvelous Wondrettes" (rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 10).
- Rehearses the first week of May, four days/nights a week; runs July 8-27, with the possibility of extending to Aug. 2 at the Atlas Performing Arts Center (Sprenger Theater), a 175 seat theater, in Washington D.C.; will also be producing a one week Off-Off Broadway run at the end of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, in New York, NY
Casting "The Insanity of Mary Girard," a play. Synopsis: In 1790, Mary Girard is committed to an asylum. After Mary becomes pregnant by another man, her husband has her declared legally insane. Now, Mary sits in a chair as the "furies" dance around and impersonate people from her past, present ...
- Rehearsal times vary based on schedules (not more than 20 hrs. per week). Performances run Fris. (10 p.m.) & Sats. (11:30 p.m.) at the V Theater inside Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 1, 3 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Evil Dead the Musical," a multimedia over-the-top, camp comedy. Project description: "Featuring an undead horde, a hero with a chainsaw for a hand, and a pit called the Splatter Zone where diehard fans are covered in gallons and gallons of fresh warm blood. Endorsed by Bruce Campbell and embraced ...
- Rehearsals begin May 28; previews July 1 & 2; runs July 3-26 at the Studio/Stage Theatre, L.A.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Victor Hugo's Les Miserables," a play. Synopsis: The year is 1936. "Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing)" is released in America. In France, support for extremist groups and fascism is on the rise. What is to come will change the world forever. Set against the jazzy and culturally-vibrant era ...