- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15. Tech rehearsal Oct. 4; runs Oct. 10-12, 16-19, & 23-26 (three performances/wk.) in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in White Plains, NY
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: "Sweeney Todd" is an infamous tale of British folklore about an unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress ...
- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 14 in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Fabulous Lipitones." All must be excellent singers for this barbershop-style musical.
- Rehearses weeknights and Saturdays or Sundays afternoons; runs Nov. 7-8 p.m. through Nov. 23 at 3 p.m. (performs over three weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "Carousel." Synopsis: In a Maine coastal village toward the end of the 19th century, the swaggering, carefree carnival barker, Billy Bigelow, captivates and marries the naive millworker, Julie Jordan. Billy loses his job just as he learns that Julie is pregnant and, desperately intent upon providing a decent life ...
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 8, 2015 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Whipping Man," by Matthew Lopez. Synopsis: On Passover, 1865, the Civil War has just ended and the annual celebration of freedom from bondage is being observed in Jewish homes across the country. One of these homes sits in ruins. As Jewish confederate officer Caleb DeLeon returns from the ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 4, 2015 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "White Christmas," a play based on the original film.
- Rehearses evenings and weekends throughout the month of November, 2014; load-in Nov. 24; tech rehearsal Nov. 30 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving); opens Dec. 5; special performance the evening of Dec. 24 (no performance Christmas Day); closes Dec 27. All rehearsals in NYC, location TBD; performances are at the New Ohio Theatre on Christopher Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
The Dreamscape Theatre is casting five male roles (one Jamaican, four English) for its upcoming production of the play "In Fields Where They Lay" by Ricardo Pérez González, directed by Brad Raimondo with musical direction by Anna Ebbesen. Originally produced by Dreamscape in December 2009 (and hailed as “gripping drama” ...
- Rehearsal begins June 8, 2015; runs June 23-Aug. 8, 2015 in OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Seeking strong male and female actors/singers who can move well for upcoming productions of "Oklahoma!," "Mary Poppins," and "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 15, 2015 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK