- Rehearses and performs 2015 in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 15, 16 in Las Vegas, NV and Aug 19, 20 in Los Angeles, CA and Aug 23, 24 in Chicago, IL and Aug 27, 28 in Orlando, FL and Aug 1, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Universal Studios Japan® is returning to the USA, and looking for excellent talent to join its team in Osaka, Japan in 2015. Casting character actors & hosts, dancers who sing well, singers who move well, and female dancers with technical training.
- Shooting August 16-September 13, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Oscar Nominee." Project description: "This is a short film about a small town boy that returns home to make things right with the high school sweetheart he jilted."
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11; performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."
- Rehearsals begin August 11; performances will be from September 19-October 4 in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Brothers Size." Project Description: Set on the back-roads of the Louisiana bayou, "The Brothers Size" follows the recently paroled Oshoosi Size as he seeks to jumpstart his life. Working in his brother Ogun’s repair shop was not at all what he had in mind, so when his old ...
- Guthrie opening January 2015 and NYC opening April 2015. Winter/spring tour begins March 2-April 20; contract ends April 20, 2015.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Macbeth" (rehearsals begin Dec. 15) and "The Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court" (rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; tours Oct. 21-Nov. 2; public run Nov. 11-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Pericles," one of Shakespeare’s later romances, which explores, through a sometimes dizzying narrative, themes of human suffering and rebirth. The landscape and tone of the play shifts constantly as Pericles is buffeted by circumstances and by the capriciousness of the elements from country to country on an epic voyage ...
- Rehearsals begin this November; runs Jan. 30-February 22, 2015, in San Francisco, Walnut Creek, & Mountain View, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12, 19 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the operetta "Candide," based on the famous satire and best-known work by Voltaire. First published in 1759, "Candide" is the story of its central character who travels throughout Europe and South America experiencing and witnessing much misfortune on the way.
- Performances run January 16-18 and 23-25, in Edgerton, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 18 in Edgerton, WI
Casting "Les Misérables," a musical. Project description: "In 19th century France, Jean Valjean is released from 19 years of unjust imprisonment, but finds nothing in store for him but mistrust and mistreatment. He breaks his parole in hopes of starting a new life, initiating a life-long struggle for redemption as ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-5 in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19, 21 in Pittsburg, CA
Aug 18 & 19, 2014 Open Call Auditions, no appointment required, come directly to audition location with resume and headshot. Pittsburg Presbyterian Church - 200 E. Leland, Pittsburg CA. Casting "Hound Of The Baskervilles," a play in which Sherlock Holmes and his companion Dr. Watson investigate the case of an ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends. Performances run October 10-12 and 16-19, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "A Little Night Music," Stephen Sondheim's musical full of wit and heartcache.