- Rehearses Tues.-Fri. nights in Sept., Sun./Sat. days (average three hour rehearsal blocks/night [subject to minor changes]); runs alternate nights through October (Tues.-Sun., weekend matinees) at Gene Frankel Theater on Bond St. in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Burnt House," a play. Synopsis: The Dyer's residence has just burned down; a detective is investigating what happened. Everyone in town has been affected in some way and amidst it all, a stranger returns to the village after many years.
- Each show rehearses three weeks in Jackson, MS. Visit www.newstagetheatre.com, for show dates.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in New York, NY
New Stage Theatre is casting its current season which includes "Crimes of the Heart," "A Time to Kill," "A Christmas Carol," "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and "Red."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16 (Tues.-Fri. eves. and Sat. afternoons); runs Nov. 6-8, 13-15, and 20-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Brigadoon," the musical. Synopsis: "Brigadoon" is a fantasy about a Scottish town that disappears into the Highland mist and returns for only one day every one hundred years. Songs include "Almost Like Being in Love," "The Heather on the Hill," "Waitin’ for My Dearie," "I’ll Go Home with Bonnie ...
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for possible future replacements in the currently running Broadway Production of "Aladdin," a musical. Based on the much loved animated film, "Aladdin: The New Stage Musical" tells the story of a street-smart commoner whose whole life changes with one rub of a magic lamp. This new "Aladdin" ...
- Performances run January 8, 2016-February 14, 2016, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Golden Boy." Project description: "The story of Joe Bonaparte, a young Italian New Yorker in the late 1930's who pursues the American dream of fame and fortune. Joe, a violin prodigy, is lured into the lucrative world of prizefighting and loses everything he holds dear."
- Tentative shooting dates are late 2015, and possibly early 2016 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting "Bullfinch Street," a miniseries for online distribution. Synopsis: A reculse Sheriff returns home when an incident puts his entire town in danger of annihilation. Haunted by his past deeds, he strives to redeem himself in the eyes of the townfolk, many who still view him as a monster.
- Performances run January 7-30, 2016, Thurs.-Sat. in the Studio Theatre at the Rose Wagner in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 19 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," by Christopher Durang. Project description: "Vanya and Sonia live a quiet life in the farmhouse where they grew up. But their peace is disturbed when movie star sister Masha returns unannounced with her twentysomething boy toy, Spike. A weekend of rivalry, regret, ...
- Rehearses winter 2016 in Houston, TX; shoots spring 2016 in Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Atlanta, GA and Oct 8, 9, 10 in Atlanta, GA and Nov 6, 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting "H-Town," a film. Synopsis: A young, aspiring sports agent with a rough orphaned upbringing, boldly attempts to make it in the fiercely competitive sports industry, while desperately struggling to save his broken family and overcome the impossible odds of attaining his lifelong dreams. "H-Town" takes its audience to the ...