- Rehearsals begin January 4, 2015. Performances run February 13-March 8, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Hedge," a play centering on four friends who reconsider their relationships to the city and each other in the aftermath of an act of violence.
- Shooting February 22-March 13, 2015 in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Tinseltown." Project description: "When a local reverend prophesies the end of the world, best friends Danny Swann and Pucket Green embark on one final quest for fame, fortune, and the greatest partier to ever party."
- One extensive rehearsal will be planned at some point in January; shoot is scheduled for February and March 2015 in Phoenix, AZ, specific shoot dates to be announced.
- Auditions: Dec 20 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Autochthon," a short film. Project Description: The Spaniard is a pioneer who gets left behind from his group. He is frightened for his life and fuming that his fellow travelers would leave him stranded. He can’t recall how he ended up in this state in the first place. He ...
- Table read Jan. 3 or 4; shoots Jan. 9-11, 2015 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Dec 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Pieces of Belmar," a Columbia University student film about a displaced New Jersey family on Christmas Eve struggling to cope in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 19 in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Soldier X" by Rehana Lew Mirza. Synopsis: "Soldier X" follows a young military social worker, Monica, who falls for a returning soldier, Jay, and the subsequent love triangle that occurs when he decides he's in love with his dead comrade's Muslim sister. This play is meant to deal with ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25 (three-four days/wk., two-three weeknights (7-10 p.m.) and a larger rehearsal on Sun. afternoons (12-5pm); not all actors will be called for every rehearsal, but the full cast should plan to be available on Sundays, should they be needed; performs Mar. 20-22 & 27-29 (eight total) in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 10, in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "The Light in the Piazza," a musical brought together by the talents of Adam Guettel (music and lyrics) and Craig Lucas (book), and an adaptation of Elizabeth Spencer's novella of the same name. Synopsis: "The Light in the Piazza" takes place in Italy in the summer of 1953. Margaret ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; tech Apr. 10-12; dress rehearsals Apr. 14 & 15; previews begin Apr. 16; runs Apr. 25-May 24 with possible extension through June 7 TBD (Thurs.-Sat. eves., Sun. matinees, one Wed. eve. on May 20) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "My Barking Dog," a play by Eric Coble. Synopsis: What happens when something deeply wild ventures onto your doorstep? Two reclusive apartment dwellers’ unfulfilled lives take a turn for the bizarre when a starving coyote begins to frequent their fire escape. This brush with wildlife incites them to embrace ...
- Rehearses and runs Apr. 2-Aug. 16 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 14 in Culver City, CA and Jan 16 in Henderson, NV and Jan 20 in San Diego, CA and Jan 25 in Orlando, FL
Casting "Cirque de la Mer," a cirque show including acrobats, aerialists, dancers, clowns, circus performers, watercraft and more featuring a journey to an underwater world.
- Rehearsals will be held from February through April at Midvale Main Street Theatre; Performances will run Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays from April 23–May 9, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Midvale, UT
Casting Andrew Lloyd Webber’s "Cats." Project Description: "Based on the universally popular poetry of T.S. Eliot, "Cats" tells the story, in song and dance, of the annual gathering of Jellicle cats at which time one special cat is selected to ascend to the Heaviside layer. A true musical theatre phenomenon, ...