- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 2 (10 performances total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting "A Time for Singing." Synopsis: Based on Richard Llewellyn's novel, "How Green Was My Valley," the musical "A Time For Singing" details life in a Welsh mining village. Originally opening on Broadway in 1966 (lavishly produced by Alexander H. Cohen), it now returns in concert version as part of ...
- Rehearses October 19th. Shooting October 25th & 26th.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Blessings," an independent film. Project description: "After a brief stint in juvenile hall, a pregnant Model UN delegate returns home to decide her future."
- Shoots Oct. 13-Nov. 21 in Martinsburg, Charlestown, and the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia. Note: Must be able to self-report to set.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Baltimore, MD and Sep 28 in Martinsburg, WV
Casting background performers for a mini-series on a major television network, about the Mob in the 1920s-1950s.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 14; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14, including Sun. matinees each week, plus Wed. matinees & Sat. matinees in later weeks. No performance on Thanksgiving Day, but there will be performances Fri.–Sun. of that weekend in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Broadway Jones," a comedic play about a prodigal son returning to his small-town home to inherit the family chewing gum business.
- Shooting begins October 27.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in Los Angeles, CA and Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting one male Latino lead and two female Latina leads in "TOCA: Our Latin Thing," a dance drama.
- Rehearses Nov. 8-14 in NYC; shoots Nov. 15-17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 14 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Stationary," an independent dark comedy about the struggles and pitfalls of forming friendships in the workplace. Synopsis: Shirley will do anything to get invited to her younger, cooler boss Gwen's favorite workout denomination: Couples’ Spinning. The only problem is that singles definitely are not allowed (it’s a pretty strict ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2015; runs Mar. 26-May 10 in New York.
- Auditions: Oct 8 in New York, NY
- Tours year-round.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 9, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking male and female action performers, martial artists, gymnasts, acrobats, and specialty acts, who are 5’6” and taller, for the touring arena stunt spectacular, "Marvel Universe Live!" featuring dozens of the famed Marvel superheros and villains.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 28; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 21 in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 12 in Sonora, CA
Seeking actors for "Sanders Family Christmas," a play.
- Tours Jan. 3-May 31, 2015 travelling throughout the U.S. with additional future tours.
- Auditions: Oct 15, 16, in New York City, NY
Casting "In the Mood," a 1940s musical revue. Seeking singers and dancers for featured roles with a live 13-piece big band orchestra, performing great American music of the late 1930s and 1940s.