- Actors chosen for employment will be given two five-minute scripts to memorize upon hire, and will return within the week for training; additional scripts will be added as performances continue, to eventually include eight roles which will rotate as the business needs. This is a year-round attraction running seven days/wk., 365 days/yr.; attraction is open 9:30 a.m.-10 p.m., with shifts in the morning, midday, and evenings, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 25 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking actors for "The San Francisco Dungeon," a fully-immersive theatrical experience, in which guests are taken on a journey through the darker side of San Francisco's past. Live actors portray actual characters from San Francisco's history in a scary fun tour unlike anything you've ever seen.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 27-Dec. 6, with possible three-week extension, in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in "Incident at Vichy." Synopsis: Celebrating the centennial of Arthur Miller’s birth, "Incident at Vichy" returns the work of the Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright to Signature for the first time since his 1997-98 Residency. In Vichy, France at the height of World War II, ...
- Filming two 10-minute episodes 1 day a week for 8 weeks, starting 5/30/15. Filming days will be chosen based on availability of cast members. Filming will take place in an apartment near the Loyola Lake Shore campus.
- Auditions: May 27 in Chicago, IL
A 16 episode queer, supernatural webseries based on Shakespeare's As You Like It, focusing on a genderfluid Rosalind. Tells the story of Rosalind, her cousin Celia, and the fool Touchstone fleeing the Winter Court to return her father, the exiled Winter King. Like the play, it is a romantic comedy. ...
- Rehearses June 22-July 23; runs July 23-July 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting "What Do Critics Know?" a musical.
- Rehearses July 2015; shoots Aug. 2015 for three weeks in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Speaking in Tongues," an intimate feature film that's a passion project set in Chicago, about a young man who gets caught up in the machinery of a megachurch and learns to trust his doubt.
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 9-25, at the downtown Sugar Space west of the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 30 in Midvale, UT
Casting their fall theatrical production, "Buried Child." Project description: "Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama that takes a macabre look at the disintegration of the American dream. Mystery and humor combine in the Midwestern home of a dysfunctional family with a very dark secret that plunges them into bizarre degeneration and ...
- Shooting September 25-27 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: May 30 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Bunny & Non-Bunnyness." Project description: "The Easter Bunny has an existential crisis when he learns nobody believes in him anymore. Bunny & Non-Bunnyness is about believing in oneself despite critics."
- Shoots June 13 & 14 (weather permitting) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Black Superman," a multimedia story (online narrative) comprised of cinematic photographs, video, text, and some audio in alignment with the Sunday Kinfolk aesthetic. An acting background is not required but may be helpful. Synopsis: 1975, Southside, Metropolis. Kryptonia El-Kal--Afrikan Warrior-Mother, Revolutionary Spiritworker, Black Liberation Army Footsoldier--has just left her ...
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in American Stage's upcoming season shows. Season includes: "Intimate Apparel" (Lynn Nottage, writer. Contract dates: Aug. 25-Oct. 11, with possible extension to Oct. 18); "The 39 Steps" (Patrick Barlow, adaptation. Contract dates: Oct. 27-Dec. 13, 2015); "Jitney" (August Wilson, writer. Contract dates: Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 15-Sept. 6 at the Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" conceived by Rebecca Feldman with music & lyrics by William Finn and book by Rachel Sheinkin.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25; runs Feb. 29-July 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Crucible," a play. Synopsis: In the tight-knit, Puritan town of Salem, a group of girls are discovered dancing in the woods and then immediately fall ill. When no earthly cause can be identified, fear and suspicion begin to percolate in the small, isolated community, that something larger, more ...
- Season runs Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 10, in New York, NY and Jun 12, in New York, NY
Seeking singers who dance and dancers who sing for John Engeman Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1); "Miracle on 34th Street" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 19-Jan. 3); "Memphis" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 7; runs Mar. 24-May 8); "Thoroughly Modern ...
- Rehearses late June-early July; shoots July 6-19 in Massachusetts.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in MA
Casting "When She Went Away" a film from Fitchburg State University's The Running Filmmakers, in which a young writer, Baydon, returns to the place where he met his first love, Mia, only to find it currently occupied by pot-growing farmers DJ and Len. DJ is struggling with the arrest of ...