- Shoots in November in LA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Hanna," a short film for Pasadena City College about a teenage girl and her relationship with her father, who is a fugitive.
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "360," a short film. Synopsis: "When Rebecca lashes out at her roommate, Zahra, unbeknownst to her, she triggers a strange, mystical, and supernatural phenomenon that begins to haunt her."
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Shoots November-January in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting for a short dark comedy, "Squib," about two recent film grads who actually kill people for their low-budget slasher.
- Rehearsals TBD based on actor availability; shoots Nov. 4 (9 a.m.-1 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Casting an original scene to be filmed at the NYU three-camera television studio. Synopsis: John and Sam are two longtime best friends, preparing a meal for John's date, who is coming over in 20 minutes. Fifteen months ago John was in a car accident with his fiancé Emily, which left ...
- Rehearsals begin at the end of October; tech Jan. 28-31; preview Feb. 1 (11 a.m.); runs Feb 1, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, Mar. 1, 7, & 8 (11 a.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Can Do Duck: The Musical." Director states: "This is a positive, motivational musical for kids coming to Off-Broadway this February. The musical is based on a children's book, 'The Can Do Duck,' about ducklings learning to walk, swim, and fly and learning with the audience that we can do ...
- Rehearses Nov. 21 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.) at a dance studio; dress rehearsal Nov. 22 (5 p.m.) at venue; event is Nov. 22 (call time 9 p.m., doors open at 10 p.m.) at Mighty, a dance club in San Francisco, CA. Performers should plan to be at the venue for most of the night. Party ends at 3 a.m. but most performances are finished by 2 a.m.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking burlesque artists, contortionists, pole acrobats, bellydancers, hoopers, aerialists, and other circus/variety acts to be done to bass-filled dance music for Bass Cabaret's one-night-only party experience. Creative director states: "Fashion meets bass music and burlesque in this installment of our unique party experience. Theme for the show is Alice in ...
- Cruise launches Spring 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27, Nov 1 in Orlando, FL
Seeking an ensemble of eight dynamic performers for the various entertainment offerings for Viking Cruises' newest venture, Viking Ocean Cruises. Seeking strong singer/actors who move very well and dancer/actors who sing well for three new main stage shows, cabarets, and other entertainment moments. The three main stage shows consist of ...
- Rehearsals are TBD in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting an original musical production, "Redemption," based loosely on the life of singer Felicia Moss Eaton. Company states: "Felicia is the daughter of Anne Moss Drinkard, a legendary gospel choir director of the historic New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey. Anne Drinkard's family "The Drinkard Singers" were the ...