- Season runs in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: May 22 in Syracuse, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Syracuse Stage. Season includes: "The Underpants" (Steve Martin, writer; Carl Sternheim, adaptation; Bill Fennelly, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Christopher Sergel, adaptation; Harper Lee, novel; Timothy Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; runs Feb. 26-Mar. 26, ...
- Rehearsals begin ASAP for immediate needs in shows; these shows run through Labor Day. Fall season show rehearsals begin Sept. 10; shows run Sept. 25-Nov. 1. Rehearses and performs in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 22, in New York, NY
Busch Gardens Entertainment, together with Bob Cline Casting, is seeking vibrant, energetic performers for its collection of world-class summer and fall season productions. Seeking a few triple threat performers, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Performers of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Senior manager states: "Award-winning creative ...
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Production begins in May; 48-Hour Film event is May 29-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Gailforce," a short film for potential inclusion in the NY 48-hour film event. Coordinator states: "The issue of sex crimes is astonishing in the world and most of it goes unreported or unsolved. It’s even worse in the Middle East, India, and Africa, where women are beaten and degraded, ...
- Shoots May 25 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 24 in New York City, NY
Casting "It's Not Right But It's Okay (Whitney Houston Cover/Remix)," a zany music video with bananas, maracas, short shorts, and an incredibly catchy song. Synopsis: An older man does a passionate and silly dance in gold short shorts. Music by Xavier and Tummy Touch Records.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Production runs July 10-26, in Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: May 24, 25, 26 in Richardson, TX
Casting for the production "Don't Dress for Dinner." Project description: "Having arranged for his wife, Jacqueline, to visit her mother, Bernard has planned a weekend in the country with his Parisian mistress Suzanne and has invited his friend Robert to join him as an alibi. "
- Actors chosen for employment will be given two five-minute scripts to memorize upon hire, and will return within the week for training; additional scripts will be added as performances continue, to eventually include eight roles which will rotate as the business needs. This is a year-round attraction running seven days/wk., 365 days/yr.; attraction is open 9:30 a.m.-10 p.m., with shifts in the morning, midday, and evenings, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 25 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking actors for "The San Francisco Dungeon," a fully-immersive theatrical experience, in which guests are taken on a journey through the darker side of San Francisco's past. Live actors portray actual characters from San Francisco's history in a scary fun tour unlike anything you've ever seen.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 10; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 11 (Weds. & Thurs. 7:30 p.m.; Fri. 8 p.m.; Sat. 2 & 8 p.m. and Sun. 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: May 26 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "First Date."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 18 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting San Diego local African American actors for "Cell" by Cassandra Medley.