- Rehearses mid-October; shoots late October (one full day) in Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Casting, "To Raise a Child," a short film about a couple whose marriage has been rocked by the murder of their teenage son. In an attempt to move forward, they invite their family to their home in Long Island for dinner before the trial.
- Rehearses winter 2016 in Houston, TX; shoots spring 2016 in Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Atlanta, GA and Nov 6, 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting "H-Town," a film. Synopsis: A young, aspiring sports agent with a rough orphaned upbringing, boldly attempts to make it in the fiercely competitive sports industry, while desperately struggling to save his broken family and overcome the impossible odds of attaining his lifelong dreams. "H-Town" takes its audience to the ...
- Rehearses Oct. 24-Dec. 10 (Thanksgiving weekend off); performance date(s) TBD in Gardena, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Night at the Nativity," a nonunion production. Synopsis: Children discover that their local mall’s nativity display is more than just a scene to be seen. When seemingly inanimate objects come to life, they may make a world of difference in more ways than one….for better or for worse? Director ...
- One rehearsal in late Nov. (exact date TBD); shoots Oct. 30 (8 a.m.-6 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Eduardo," a short student film. Synopsis: Eduardo has a toothache and has decided to handle it like a man: by pulling it out himself. Egged on by his wife Ana, the couple discuss the differences between men and women, and through their conversation a complex and loving relationship is ...
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 26, Nov. 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, and 30; and Dec. 5 & 7 (Mon., 6-8 p.m., and Sat., 2-4 p.m.; may vary); tech Dec. 12 (2-5 p.m.); dress Dec. 15 & 16 (6-9 p.m.); runs Dec. 17 (9 & 11 a.m.), Dec. 18 (9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.), Dec. 19 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and Dec. 20 (2 p.m.) at company's privately-owned performance and rehearsal space, White Oak Music and Arts, 17646 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting a fully-staged production of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. Producer states: "Our version, while following the original story closely, will have a contemporary/local twist. It will be set in the San Fernando Valley in 2015. Although the characters, heart, and drama of the story will remain the same, ...
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...