- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 3, in Seattle, WA
Seeking dancers and singers for Fifth Avenue Theater's 2015 Season. Season includes "Sound of Music," (Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 3-31); "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying," (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 4-21); "Sleeping Beauty Wakes" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 27, 2016; runs Mar. 31-Apr. 17, 2016); ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Redwood City and Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 7 in Redwood City, CA and Mar 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the TheatreWorks Silicon Valley 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Triangle" (Meredith McDonough, dir.; Curtis Moore, music; Thomas Mizer, lyrics; Thomas Mizer, Curtis Moore, & Joshua Scher, book. Rehearsals begin Jun. 12; runs Jul. 8-Aug. 2); "The Country House" (Donald Margulies, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Aug. 29-Sept. 20); "Proof" ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 14; runs May 7-31, with a possible extension through June in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Liar."
- Rehearsals being around Mar. 9; runs Apr. 10-May 10 at 455 W. Foothill Blvd. Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Smoke on the Mountain," a musical that tells the story of a Saturday night gospel sing at a country church in North Carolina's Smokey Mountains in 1938. The show features two dozen rousing bluegrass songs played and sung by the Sanders family, a traveling group making its return to ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Latrobe, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Saint Vincent Theatre's Summer 2015 season. Season includes: "The Marvelous Wonderettes" (Greggory Brandt, dir.; Renata Marino, choreo.; Marc Tourre, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 18; runs May 29-June 14); "Tuesdays with Morrie" (Greggory Brandt, dir. Rehearsals begin June 8; runs June 19-July 5); "Into the Woods" (Greggory Brandt, ...
- Rehearses Mar. 10-Apr. 17 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs Apr. 20-May 22 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., including Q&A) at Pax Amicus Castle Theatre, 23 Lake Shore Rd., Budd Lake, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4, 5, 6 in Budd Lake, NJ
Casting Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" at Castle Shakespeare Repertory, now in its 20th year. Casting male replacements for Romeo, Mercutio, Tybalt, Paris, Benvolio (some stage combat experience/training preferred), Lord Capulet, and Friar Laurence. Production will use traditional full Renaissance costume and choreographed stage combat. This is an edited production of ...
- Audition March 3rd, 2015 Works Mar. 13 at Boulevard 3 in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Glendale, CA
Seeking female runway models for "Fashion Week Closing Night," presented by LA Fashion Corner. Coordinator states: "Event will showcase L.A.’s most amazing fashion designer collections inside Hollywood’s most stunning event spaces. Models will walk the runway wearing many different looks provided by our amazing designers while they pose for photographers ...
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; tech rehearsals begin Jul. 7; previews begin Jul. 15; press opening Jul. 18; champagne opening Jul. 23; closes Aug. 23 with possible ext. through Aug. 30 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2:30 p.m.) at ZACH Theatre, Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Austin, TX
Casting "Sophisticated Ladies," a musical. Synopsis: Welcome to Harlem’s famed Cotton Club in this stylish, brassy musical celebration of Duke Ellington’s greatest musical hits. A full on-stage orchestra backs superb jazz vocalists, extraordinary tap dancers, dazzling deco costumes, and unforgettable torch singers who bring classics like “Mood Indigo,” “Take the ...
- Shoots Mar. 28 & 29 in Upstate New York.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Where Were You Going," about a high school student, Dexter, visiting an unorthodox and rather bizarre psychiatrist, Dr. Jensen, for the first time after being involved in an accident that took the life of his girlfriend.
- Rehearsals begin late April in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting youthful, well-rounded singer/dancer/actors for "The Red Car Trolley News Boys," a high-energy group of 1920s/30s-era paperboys who take to the streets of Disney California Adventure Park as they sing and dance to authentic period tunes.
- Season rehearses and performs in St. Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Ordway Center for the Performing Arts. Season includes: "Pirates of Penzance" (Gilbert & Sullivan, music & lyrics; Bruce Monroe & Albert Evans, new orchestrations. Rehearsals begin Jul. 7); "The Sound of Music" (Rogers & Hammerstein, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10); and "A ...
- Shoots Mar. 19-22 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in Orange, CA and Mar 9, 12 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Threat," a Chapman University grad short film. Synopsis: "Threat" is a dark comedy about a religious woman who tries to convert a homosexual by seducing him. Coordinator states: "The message is about the church’s view of God is love vs. a woman’s personal hatred."
- Runs Mar. 25 & 28 at the Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St., NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 11, 14 in Tristate Area, NY
Seeking actors and directors to participate in an on-camera training and performance workshop celebrating the birthdays of Tennessee Williams and Anton Chekhov.
- Productions run June 17-Oct. 17 in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY and Mar 14 in Cape May, NJ
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles in East Lynne Theater Company's 2015 season. Season includes "Mr. Lincoln," "Huckleberry Finn," and "Strictly Dishonorable."
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre Season plays. Season includes: "High Society" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016); "Harvey" (Bob Carlton, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 28; runs Jan. 19-Mar. 6, 2016); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Bill ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Folger Theatre. Season includes: "As You Like It" (William Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2015; runs Jan. 26–Mar. 6, 2016); "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2015; runs Jan. 26–Mar. 6, 2016); and "District Merchants" (Aaron Posner, playwright-dir. Rehearsals ...