- Performs aboard Disney Cruise Lines.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile Disney character performers for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and Disney's newest ship, the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Nine-month contracts begin in June or July 2014.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile male and female dancers for entertainment productions on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports. Repertory casting for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows.
- Season rehearses and performs in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Porthouse Theatre 2014 Summer Season to include "My Fair Lady" with book & lyrics by Alan J. Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe (Terri Kent, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 12-18); "Starmites" by Barry Keating and Stuart Ross (Michael McIntosh, dir.; Rehearsals begin June 17; runs ...
- The event is being held April 5-6 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 5, 6 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.
- Contracts fun June 1-Sept. 1, 2014. Rehearsals and performances will be held at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for the summer season of shows featuring tributes to Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Madonna at Canobie Lake Park.
- Rehearsals begin this May in NYC; runs June 1-Sept. 1 at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH. Note: Must be completely available for all dates.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Seeking male singers to form a One Direction tribute show.
- Season runs May 16-Sept. 28 in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boise, ID
Casting the 2014 Idaho Shakespeare Festival. Shows include: "Deathtrap" (rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 31-July 25); "As You Like It" (rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 7-27); "Les Miserables" (rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 5-Aug. 31); "Merry Wives of Windsor" (rehearsals begin July 8; runs Aug. 2-30); and ...
- Ongoing at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Miami, FL and Apr 13, in Orlando, FL and May 12 in Culver City, CA and May 16 in Las Vegas, NV and May 17 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Le Rêve - The Dream." Company states: "The breathtaking aquatic spectacle presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas is currently casting for sports acrobats, gymnasts, martial artists, divers, technically-trained dancers, ballroom dancers, aerialists, synchronized swimmers, cheerleaders, and circus artists."
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in Decatur, IL and Apr 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's 15 luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Season runs Sept. 2014-May 2015 in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 14, 15 in Columbia, MD
Casting Rep Stage at Howard Community College's 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Venus in Fur" (David Ives, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-19); "The Whale" (Samuel Hunter, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16, 2014; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 1, 2015); "Circle Mirror Transformation" (Annie ...
- Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 12-Aug. 24 in Lake Tahoe, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2014 Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival season. Season includes "As You Like It." Note: Producing artistic director Charlie Fee is the producing artistic director of Idaho Shakespeare Festival and Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, so actors will be considered for both companies.
- Rehearses July and August in Portland, ME; runs Sept. 19-21 at Merrill Auditorium in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Portland, ME
Casting the world debut of "The Bus Stop Atheist," a new rock musical premiering September at Maine’s premiere theater venue, the Merrill Auditorium.
- Finales for the contest will be held May 17, 6 p.m. in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Orlando, FL
Seeking contestants for "SING to End Homelessness" a charity singing competition. "Each group/soloist will audition by 'singing' a cappella before a panel of judges for a chance to be selected to advance onto the 'Grand Finale' with a chance to win prizes and a spot on a compilation album to ...
- Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 18-July 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Souderton, PA
Casting "A Thousand Clowns."
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Cruise contracts available.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for cruise ship entertainers for a line with offices in Norway and the UK, as well as partner companies in Sweden, Bulgaria, USA, China, and Russia. They offer a global service to anyone that requires entertainment or entertainment related services. For more info, visit www.idea.no