- Rehearses May 6-June 5; runs June 7-28 at Governor's Island.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute production, "World's Fastest Hamlet."
- All performances run throughout 2014-15 at the Portland Centers for the Performing Arts, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Portland, OR
Stumptown Stages is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "110 In The Shade," "You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown," "It’s A Wonderful Life," "Ruthless!", and "Soul Harmony." This is Stumptown Stage's 10th Anniversary season.
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 27, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Season rehearses and performs in Knoxville, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Knoxville, TN
Casting the Clarence Brown Theatre 2014-2015 season. Season includes "A Christmas Carol" (Micah-Shane Brewer, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21); "Master Harold and the Boys" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Feb. 6-22); "Midsummer Night's Dream" (John Sipes, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Feb. 20-Mar. ...
- Rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "A Winter's Tale (Free for All)" (Rebecca Taichman, original direction. Rehearsals begin July 31; runs Aug. 19-31 at Sidney Harman Hall), "As You Like It" (Michael Attenborough, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 23-Dec. 14 at the Lansburgh ...
- Rehearses and performs in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Delaware Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Nora" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 4-22, 2015); "Rest, in Pieces" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-23, 2014); "Because of Winn Dixie" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 11, 2015; runs Apr. 8-May 3, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 3 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in Arvada, CO
Casting "'Tarzan®, The Stage Musical."
- Rehearsals vary; casting for various productions throughout the 2014-2015 Season.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in Rochester, MI
Seeking performers for the Second Annual Michigan Equity Theatre Alliance Conference & Unified Auditions.
- Rehearses and performs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Portland, OR
Casting Portland Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Piano Lesson" (August Wilson, playwright Rehearsals begin Aug. 26, 2014; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 2, 2014 with a two-week possible extension), "How to End Poverty in 90 Minutes (with 99 people you may or may not know)" (Michael Rohd, creator/writer; Liam Kaas-Lentz, dir. ...
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Piano Lesson" a co-production with Syracuse Stage (Tim Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 at Syracuse Stage; Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8 with a possible extension through Feb. 15 in Seattle); "Dear Elizabeth" ...