- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016 (6:30-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 6 at McKinney Chapel adjacent to First Unitarian Church in Brooklyn Heights, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting "A Little Night Music."
- First Cast meeting December 7, 2015; Rehearsals will be held in January/February, 2016; Performances will run February 19, 20, 22, 26, 27 and March 4, 5, 2016 in South Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in South Jordan, UT
Casting "The Drowsy Chaperone," a delightfully quirky musical. Project Description: The show revolves around one musical theatre fan’s obsession with a fictional 1928 musical comedy, "The Drowsy Chaperone." As he listens to the recording, the characters come to life in his apartment. Winner of 5 Tony awards, you won’t want ...
- Auditions and rehearsals begin Dec. 4; live performance in early Jan. in the D.C./Maryland area.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in DC
Seeking dance interns for Misun, the newly-reorganized dance project of what was originally MISUN band. MISUN band was reviewed in Spin Magazine's, "Five Artists to Watch in May 2015." Additionally, Refinery29 reviewed MISUN band's record "Eli Eli," stating "You're road-tripping wrong if this track isn't on your playlist." Artist states: ...
- Rehearsal period for 'The Seagull' is mid-January through late February, in River Forest, IL. Runs February 26-28. The rehearsal period for 'Miss Firecracker' is late February to early April with time off in March for campus breaks, etc. Runs April 14-17.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5, 6 in River Forest, IL
Casting the plays "The Seagull" and "The Miss Firecracker Contest." Project description: "'The Seagull' centers on the romantic and artistic clashes between fading actress Irina Arkadina; fresh-faced ingénue Nina Zarechnaya; famous writer Boris Trigorin, Irina's lover; and failing playwright Konstantin Treplyov, Irina's son who is in love with Nina. All ...
- The first cast meeting will be January 5, 7 p.m., at CCHS. Rehearsals will generally be Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m. and Sat., 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Tech and dress runs start February 15, and performances will run February 26, 27, 29 and March 4 & 5, 2016 in Draper, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5 in Draper, UT
Draper Arts Council is Casting Meredith Wilson's Broadway classic musical "The Music Man." Project Description: The plot concerns con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band organizer and leader and sells band instruments and uniforms to the naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the members of the new ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7, 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "Once Upon a Mattress", a musical comedy. Project description: "Carried on a wave of wonderful songs, by turns hilarious and raucous, romantic and melodic, this rollicking spin on the familiar classic of royal courtship and comeuppance provides for some side-splitting shenanigans. Chances are you'll never look at fairy tales ...
- Rehearses Dec. 12-Feb. 5 (weeknights and Sat. or Sun. mornings); runs Feb. 5-20 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.; Feb. 18, 7 p.m.) in Shelton, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Shelton, CT
Casting a non-profit, community-theater production of "Hairspray," the musical based on the 1988 John Waters film "Hairspray."
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5, 2016; runs Apr. 28-May 15 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Girl of the Golden West."
- Performances run Mar. 12-13, 2016 in Brentwood, CA, and Mar. 25-Apr. 3, 2016 in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 6 in Brentwood, CA
Casting "I Love a Piano," a musical. Project description: "A celebration of the music and lyrics of America's beloved Irving Berlin. Follows the journey of a piano as it moves in and out of American lives from the turn of the century to the present."
- Open-mic singers search runs every Sat. afternoon from 3-6 p.m. at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "Singers will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Abingdon, VA. Rehearsals for most plays begin approximately six eight weeks before they open. Most actors will participate in two productions during the same repertory.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, in Abingdon, VA
Casting Equity actors and musical theatre performers for various roles and chorus parts in the Barter Theatres's upcoming 2016 Season. Season includes "Lying in State" (David C. Hyer, writer; Runs Feb. 11-Mar. 13, 2016); "Big Fish" (Andrew Lippa, music & lyrics; John August, book; Based on the novel by Daniel ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "West Side Story."