- Rehearses and performs in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Burbank, CA
Seeking new ensemble members for the Reduced Shakespeare Company. The Reduced Shakespeare Company is a three man ensemble of trained actor/improvisers who also conform to three comic archetypes:
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Walnut Street Theatre's 2014-15 season, which includes the plays "A Life in the Theatre" (rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 13-Feb. 1, 2015; Bill Van Horn, dir.), "And Then There Were None" (rehearsals begin Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar. 10-Apr. 26, 2015), and "Private Lives" (rehearsals begin Dec. 22; ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Aug. 11 in NYC; performances begin on or about Sept. 23 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in New York, NY
Casting the non-Equity tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of the original production.
- Rehearsals begin April 6 (nonunion performers) and April 14 (Equity performers); runs May 2-18 at the Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Into The Woods."
- Rehearses and performs in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Bethesda, MD
Casting the 2014-2015 Imagination Stage season. Season includes "The Night Fairy" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 26); "101 Dalmatians" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19, 2014-Jan. 11, 2015); "Wiley and the Hairy Man" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 4-Mar. 8, 2015); "Sinbad: The Untold Tale" ...
- Performances in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Santa Cruz, CA
Casting Santa Cruz Shakespeare 2014 summer season to include: "As You Like It" (Reh. June 3; runs July 1-Aug. 10) and "Merry Wives of Windsor" (Reh. June 3; runs July 13-Aug. 10).
- Rehearses April 7-June 11 at CAP21 Studios; runs June 12-15 at Teatro LaTea in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown," Youth Production and Workshop. Workshop director states: "A professional training program. A full production, plus weekly performance master classes taught by Broadway performers from "American Idiot," "The Book of Mormon," "The Fantasticks," "Hair," "Motown," "The Phantom of the Opera," "Porgy & Bess," "West ...
- Rehearsals begin March 27; runs May 1-10 (weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity or non-Equity female performers for a new, one-woman theater piece based on writings by feminist icon Andrea Dworkin, author of "Woman Hating," "Pornography," "Intercourse" and other feminist works.
- Contract runs April 1-Aug. 10 (includes one week of paid vacation mid-April) in Abingdon, VA.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York, NY
Casting Barter Theatre's 2014 season to include: "The Wizard of Oz" (Reh. April 1; runs May 17-Aug. 9) and a potential extension of "My Fair Lady" (Reh. July 28; runs Sept. 13-Nov. 15). Owner states: "Housing two theaters; Barter Theatre, the State Theatre of Virginia, hires both AEA and non-union ...
- Season runs Sept. 6, 2014-May 10, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting San Diego REPertory Theatre's 39th season. Season includes "Honky" (Greg Kalleres, writer; Sam Woodhouse; dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 15-Dec. 7); "Steal Heaven" (Herbert Siguenza, writer; Todd Salovey, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2014; runs Jan. 17-Feb. 1, 2015); " Oedipus El Ray" (Luis Alfaro, writer; Sam ...
- Rehearsals begin April 15. Previews begin May 15; opens May 21-June 15 (five performances/wk.) in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Beijing Spring," a musical odyssey commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Uprising of 1989. A sung-through musical.