- Rehearsals begin Mar. 3, 2015; runs Apr. 1-26 in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Death of a Salesman."
- Runs year-round in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 25 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking actor/singer/dancers for the PCPA 2015 Summer Season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Michael Jenkinson, dir./choreo.; Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; runs Jun. 11-Jul. 12), "Man of La Mancha" (Mark Herrier, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo.; Rehearsals begin May 26; runs Jul. 17-Aug. 16), "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 6; runs Mar. 3-Apr. 12 at the Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Switzerland." Synopsis: Patricia Highsmith, master of the macabre, is racing to finish her novel when an attractive young man arrives representing her impatient publisher. Anxious to be rid of him and return to self imposed exile, she attempts to terrorize him into fleeing. But he has a dark agenda ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30, 2014; runs Jan. 14, 2015-Feb. 1, 2015 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Ithaca, NY
Casting "Count Me In" by Rachel Lampert. Synopsis: Longtime friends and colleagues who toured the country together have an impromptu reunion.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13, 2015; runs Nov. 7-April 24, 2016 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Madison, WI
Casting Forward Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Productions are TBD.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 29-May 24 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Isfahan Blues," a play. Synopsis: Inspired by Duke Ellington Orchestra’s 1963 tour to Iran, Isfahan Blues imagines an unlikely friendship between an American jazz musician and an Iranian actress. As they travel together to Isfahan, “the most beautiful city in the world,” Jazz inspires them to test the limits ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 12-Apr. 5 (possible extension Apr. 12) in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Dallas, TX
Seeking a multi-racial cast of actor/singer/dancers who can sing and dance 1940s swing jump and jive for "Hot Mikado," a musical.