- Rehearses Oct. 24-Dec. 10 (Thanksgiving weekend off); performance date(s) TBD in Gardena, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Night at the Nativity," a nonunion production. Synopsis: Children discover that their local mall’s nativity display is more than just a scene to be seen. When seemingly inanimate objects come to life, they may make a world of difference in more ways than one….for better or for worse? Director ...
- Rehearsals are usually light, and based on the cast's schedule, in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Midvale, UT
Casting for the Valentine’s show, a re-staging of “Romeo and Juliet, Choose Thy Own Ending.” Project description: "The company performs comedy musical entertainment of classic titles with a twist, across the Wasatch Front in restaurants such as Joe Morley’s in Midvale, The Old Spaghetti Factory in Orem, Madeline’s in Sandy, ...
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 26, Nov. 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, and 30; and Dec. 5 & 7 (Mon., 6-8 p.m., and Sat., 2-4 p.m.; may vary); tech Dec. 12 (2-5 p.m.); dress Dec. 15 & 16 (6-9 p.m.); runs Dec. 17 (9 & 11 a.m.), Dec. 18 (9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.), Dec. 19 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and Dec. 20 (2 p.m.) at company's privately-owned performance and rehearsal space, White Oak Music and Arts, 17646 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting a fully-staged production of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. Producer states: "Our version, while following the original story closely, will have a contemporary/local twist. It will be set in the San Fernando Valley in 2015. Although the characters, heart, and drama of the story will remain the same, ...
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...
- Open-mic nights begin Oct. 10 (3-6 p.m.) and are every Sat. thereafter at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "They will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...
- Rehearses Oct. 10-Nov. 13; opens Nov. 14 at Riverside Epicenter Theater in Atlanta, GA. Play will run at various locations throughout Atlanta and GA., during 2015 & 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Decatur, GA
Casting "Un-Shame On You," a play. Synopsis: Imara, Wren & Tasha live in the same state. The same city. The same apartment building. Though they pass each other quite often, they never notice one another. Shame stands before, beside and in front of Imara, Wren and Tasha, distorting their vision, ...