- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; Technical Rehearsals: October 13, 14, 15 All Performances at Theater at Saint Clement's 423 West 46th Street, New York 10036: Oct 16- 26.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Our Town," a play by Thornton Wilder. Company states: "The Birdhouse Players is a youth training and performance company providing uncompromising theatrical opportunities for aspiring young actors, singers, dancers, or those on a passionate pursuit of a professional career. Our staff of industry professionals inspires our members through workshops, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2 in midtown Manhattan, Wed., 5-9 p.m., Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 1) or Thu., 5-9 p.m. and Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 2), as well as Columbus Day; tech rehearsals run Oct. 13-15. Performances run Oct. 17-27 at the Theatre of Saint Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4, 18 in New York, NY
Casting young performers for "Our Town." Classic and contemporary interpretations of the Pulitzer-prize winning, American treasure will be presented in the same run by two different casts.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 5 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Houston, TX
Casting singers and dancers for "Reefer Madness."
- Various auditions are being held Summer 2014 throughout the United States.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Philadelphia, PA and Aug 2 in Houston, TX and Aug 2 in Jacksonville, FL and Aug 9 in Austin, TX and Aug 9 in Minneapolis, MN and Aug 16 in St. Louis, MO and Aug 16 in Sacramento, CA and Aug 16 in Shreveport, LA and Aug 18 in Monroe, LA and Sep 6 in Charlotte, NC and Sep 6 in Omaha, NE and Sep 13 in Raleigh, NC and Sep 20 in Cincinnati, OH and Sep 20 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22 in Louisville, KY and Sep 27 in Denver, CO and Sep 29 in Colorado Springs, CO and Oct 4 in Portland, OR and Oct 18 in Seattle, WA
Seeking talent for AMTC (Actors, Models & Talent for Christ) seeks various talent. Company states: "Actors, Models, and Talent for Christ (AMTC) is a nonprofit ministry dedicated to making good bolder in film, fashion, music and theater. Through a unique faith-based educational program, AMTC teaches performers how to become positive ...
- Rehearses the weekend of Aug. 9 & 10 (several hours of rehearsal); shoots Aug. 16 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Yellow Bird," part of an experimental short film project entitled "Stories Of The Unconscious." This shoot is the seventh out of nine total parts of the project.
- Rehearsals begin in October, with performances for Christmas starting Nov. 8-Jan. 4, in Stone Mountain, Park GA.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 4 in Stone Mountain Park, GA
Stone Mountain Park Entertainment, a division of Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation, will be holding auditions for its 2014 fall and Christmas seasons.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 16 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3, 9, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Young Frankenstein." Company states: "From the creators of the record-breaking Broadway sensation 'The Producers' comes this monster new musical comedy. The comedy genius Mel Brooks adapts his legendarily funny film 'Young Frankenstein' into a brilliant stage creation. Grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced ''Fronk-en-steen') inherits his ...
- Runs various dates in September-November in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking talent for Fright Factory Haunted House. Casting director states: "Are you ready for the next challenge in your acting career? Audition to be a haunter at Fright Factory--one of Philadelphia's most intense haunted houses."
- Shoots Aug. 16 & 17 at Suffolk Fencing Academy; airs fall/winter 2014 on News 12 Long Island, WE, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Discovery, History, TBS, FX, TruTv, CNN, ABC Family, AMC, and ESPN.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Farmingville, NY
Casting a Suffolk Fencing Academy LLC commercial for local Long Island Cablevision and Verizon Fios service providers.
- Rehearses begins Nov. 3-26; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Red Ranger Came Calling," based on the book by Berkeley Breathed, adapted by Myra Platt and Edd Key at Book-It Rep.
- Performs Aug. 3, 7:30 p.m.-midnight at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare: The Saga Continues," a free theatrical event described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers do their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun. "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.
- Future monthly audition dates are Sept. 8, Oct. 6, Nov. 3, and Dec. 8; production dates TBA in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly auditions.
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...