- Rehearsals begin June 16; runs May 21-June 27, with a possible extension to July 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting "The Sound and the Fury," a play. Company states: "Elevator Repair Service (ERS) creates original works for the stage out of non theatrical material - in this case, the verbatim text of the first chapter of William Faulkner's modernist masterpiece, 'The Sound and the Fury.' Originally mounted in 2008, ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity performers with previous experience or interest in both the Suzuki and Viewpoints training for SITI Company's 2015-16 Season. Theatre states: "The Viewpoints and the Suzuki Method of Actor Training are two methods of training used in building and staging SITI productions. It is through the dialogue between Suzuki ...
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 28, in San Diego, CA
Casting chorus roles for the Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season musicals include "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26); and "Rain" ...
- Rehearses day of showcase, 4:30-6:30 p.m.; showcases run June 19, 22, 30, July 7, 15, 17, 21 and 28, Aug. 4, 11, and 18, 7 p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 2, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Don't Tell Mama summer showcases. Producer states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award Nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently seeking musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. As of spring 2015, Seth Bisen-Hersh has produced, accompanied and emceed 360 showcases featuring over ...
- Shoots June 12-14 at Howard University Campus in Washington, D.C. The festival will take place in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking various production staff to a film festival project.
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 9-25, at the downtown Sugar Space west of the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 30 in Midvale, UT
Casting their fall theatrical production, "Buried Child." Project description: "Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama that takes a macabre look at the disintegration of the American dream. Mystery and humor combine in the Midwestern home of a dysfunctional family with a very dark secret that plunges them into bizarre degeneration and ...
- Season runs in Loisville, KY.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Louisville, KY
Seeking actors for the StageOne Family Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The BFG" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 10-31); "A Year With Frog and Toad" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 23-Dec. 22); "And Then They Came for Me: Remembering The World of Anne Frank" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; ...
- Works at Walt Disney World near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Dallas, TX and Jun 3 in Richmond, VA and Jun 5 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Synopsis: Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of the animated hit "Frozen."
- Seasons run in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group.
- Plays in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Equity actor/singer/movers for various roles in the upcoming season of the Wick Theatre & Costume Museum. Season includes "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (Dom Ruggiero, dir.; Angela Morando, choreo. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 1-Nov. 1), "Hello Dolly" (Norb Joerder, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. ...
- Season runs Oct. 14, 2015-Aug. 7, 2016 in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, 3 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting Actors' Playhouse 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Toxic Avenger the Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge," "West Side Story," "Sondheim on Sondheim," "The Tin Woman," and "Buyer & Cellar."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Hay Fever" and "The Vortex," to be performed in rotating rep.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1 in West Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in West Orange, NJ
Seeking one male actor to play Haunt Johnny in "The Tall Girls." Synopsis: The tiny hamlet of Poor Prairie doesn't see a lot of folks coming into town--least of all men--so when one gets off the train, everybody talks, especially since he has the only inflated basketball in town. Set ...
- Rehearsals begin July 12; festival runs July 17-26 in
- Auditions: Jun 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting The Playwrights Foundation season to include three festivals and various readings for the 2015 season. Season includes "The Revolutionists" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Elenor Eldridge, dir.; Karen Piemme, dramaturg); "Welcome To Fear City" (Kara Lee Corthon, writer; Gamal Chasten, dir.; Christina NR, dramaturg); "Galilee" (Christine Evans, writer; Rebecca Novick, dir.; ...
- Contracts begin early October 2015 and run through January 1, 2016 at the Disney World Resort in FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male and female dancers of all ethnicities for Walt Disney World's 2015 Holiday Season including "Celebrate the Season," Disney's classic Christmas spectacular, performed live in front of Cinderella Castle, and "Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!," Disney's newest high-energy, interactive musical revue, featuring songs of the season with a futuristic twist!