- Rehearsals begin Mar. 3, 2015; runs Apr. 1-26 in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in San Jose, CA
Casting "Death of a Salesman."
- Runs year-round in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 25 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking actor/singer/dancers for the PCPA 2015 Summer Season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Michael Jenkinson, dir./choreo.; Rehearsals begin Jun. 2; runs Jun. 11-Jul. 12), "Man of La Mancha" (Mark Herrier, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo.; Rehearsals begin May 26; runs Jul. 17-Aug. 16), "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30, 2014; runs Jan. 14, 2015-Feb. 1, 2015 in Ithaca, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Ithaca, NY
Casting "Count Me In" by Rachel Lampert. Synopsis: Longtime friends and colleagues who toured the country together have an impromptu reunion.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13, 2015; runs Nov. 7-April 24, 2016 in Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Madison, WI
Casting Forward Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Productions are TBD.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 29-May 24 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Isfahan Blues," a play. Synopsis: Inspired by Duke Ellington Orchestra’s 1963 tour to Iran, Isfahan Blues imagines an unlikely friendship between an American jazz musician and an Iranian actress. As they travel together to Isfahan, “the most beautiful city in the world,” Jazz inspires them to test the limits ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; tours nationally until March 5.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Fourscore And Seven Years Ago" for ArtsPower National Touring Theatre, now in its twenty-ninth year as a touring theater company for young and family audiences. This is a separate day of auditions only for African-American men for the lead in the tour of the musical: “Fourscore and Seven Years ...
- Rehearsal begins Aug. 4, 2015; runs Sept. 7-Oct. 4, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Washington, DC
Casting "Women Laughing Alone with Salad."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; rehearses Jan. 12-Feb. 8; tech Feb. 9-15; runs Feb. 16-22 in NYC. Rehearsals will be held on or near Columbia University campus at 116th and Broadway; performances will be held at The Connelly, 220 East 4th St.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting Columbia Stages' upcoming production of "The Hour of the Star," directed by Dara Malina. This is a Columbia University School of the Arts MFA Theater Directing thesis project. Synopsis: Published shortly after Lispector’s death in 1977, "The Hour of the Star" follows distraught narrator Rodrigo S.M. and his young ...