- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.
- Season runs in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for Theatre Under The Stars' 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 20; runs Dec. 8-20); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Oliver" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 18; runs Apr. 5-17).
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues. & Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers (altos, basses, baritones, & tenors) for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers. Strong sight reading a plus.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2016; runs Mar. 22-July 10, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles and understudies for "The Father," by Florian Zeller.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 19; runs Oct. 26-Dec. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Dear Elizabeth," a play by Sarah Ruhl.
- Shoots dates are TBD and ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting the female lead roles for a new hidden camera show filming in Chicago, IL.
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Runs Oct. 8-Nov. 7 in NYC. Upcoming productions TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements for Doctor and Charger in "The Vast Machine," as well as a wide variety of types, male and female, all ethnicities, all ages 18+ for future projects. Both roles have been cast.
- Rehearses and runs nationwide.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Chicago, IL
Seeking a dancer/aerialist for Royal Caribbean International, which "continues to deliver the Royal Advantage with the transformation of the elegant and popular Centrum found aboard its Vision-Class ships. Beginning with Splendour of the Seas, the Centrum with its sweeping views and central location on the ship will reemerge from an ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearsal periods are very concise, with actors off-book for first rehearsal; rehearsals usually vary from two to five rehearsals depending on cast and show complexity, are based on actor availability, and are usually during school hours, in Scotts Valley, CA. Show runs vary and are generally Oct. to mid-June (mornings) in the greater San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas and parts of Central California.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Scotts Valley, CA
Seeking talented, fun, and responsible male and female actors for Theatre of All Possibilities' Arts-in-Education school assemblies program. Shows tour original plays to elementary and middle schools in the greater San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas and parts of Central California. Seeking enthusiastic, responsible, punctual, committed, caring actors who have ...
- Currently running at St. Lukes Theatre in Midtown, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Equity female actor/singers for possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "Sistas: The Musical," by Dorothy Marcic.
- Rehearsals begin on or around Sept. 13; runs Nov. 11-Dec. 13 (12 to 14 performances total) in Covina, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Covina, CA
Casting "A Christmas Story the Musical," based on the popular Warner Brothers motion picture written by Jean Sheperd, Leigh Brown, and Bob Clark.
- Runs Oct. 16-Nov. 21 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Arsenic & Old Lace."
- Rehearses weekday eves. & Sundays; runs Nov. 6, 7, 13, and 14 (8 p.m.) and Nov. 8 (2 p.m.) at the Burgdorff Center, 10 Durand Rd., Maplewood, NJ (right across from the NJ Transit train station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Maplewood, NJ
Casting "The Shadow Box" by Michael Cristofer for the Strollers Community Theater in Maplewood, NJ. Seeking a multi-ethnic cast of three men (25-50), one male actor who can look 14-16, four women (40-70), and one character 30+ who may be either male or female.
- Contracts run in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York City, NY and Sep 14, 15 in Orlando, FL and Sep 18, 19 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22, 23 in Las Vegas, NV and Sep 26, 27 in Hollywood, CA and Sep 30, Oct 1 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking passionate performers to entertain and enchant guests. Incredible opportunities await talented entertainers in the exciting and colorful city of Osaka. Every role, every character, everyday, is a new opportunity to let your talent and passion to entertain shine!
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL and Sep 10 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...
- Shoot dates are TBD in SoCal.
- Auditions: Sep 11, Oct 16, Nov 20 in Pasadena, CA
Casting actors to perform monologues in a televised production, "Tomorrow's Thespians" before industry professionals.