- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses summer 2015 in Staunton, VA. Contract runs April 28-Nov. 29, 2015; tour contract runs June 22, 2015-June 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in New York, NY and Nov 7, 8 in Staunton, VA
The American Shakespeare Center is casting union & nonunion actors for the 2015 Blackfriars Playhouse summer & fall seasons of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "Antony and Cleopatra," "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "The Winter’s Tale," "1 Henry VI," and "Mucedorus." Also casting the 2015-16 American Shakespeare Center on Tour. Repertory includes ...
- Rehearsals begin December 2014 in NYC; one-year contract begins Jan. 16, 2015. Note: Guaranteed minimum of 35-40 performances from January thru July.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting the national touring one man show, "Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus Live!" This one-man fusion of theatre and stand-up is based on the New York Times #1 best-selling book of the last decade by John Gray. Moving swiftly through a series of vignettes, the show ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 22, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Harvey," a play.
- Rehearses Nov. 17-19, 9:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in Yorba Linda; runs Dec. 1-June 16 in CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Yorba Linda, CA
Seeking improv actors for The Imagination Machine, a theatrical program that brings students' creative writing to life.
- Rehearses Nov. 3-Dec. 4 (mostly weekday eves. and weekend daytimes; Tuesdays off); runs Dec. 5-7 at the Medicine Show Theatre, W. 52nd St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting a production of Chekhov's "Uncle Vanya." Seeking actors of any ethnicity for all roles. Director states: "This production is part of Michael Scholar, Jr.'s MFA work at Columbia University. Michael is the Artistic Producer of November Theatre. Michael's teacher and Artistic Director of Classic Stage Company, Brian Kulick, will ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Rehearsals take place in November; performances run in December during Christmas season at private parties, stores, lobbies, and TBD locations in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in NY, NY
Seeking male a cappella singers for TTBB Christmas caroling quartets.
- Rehearses Jan. 28-May 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada; onboard performance contract ends Dec. 13, 2015. Sailing exciting Transatlantic cruising and ports including Caribbean, NYC, Iceland, Northern Europe and Mediterranean Itinerary (Copenhagen, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Italy).
- Auditions: Oct 28 in Chicago, IL
Seeking musical theatre principal actors to portray new roles within the exciting repertory of musical theatre style shows including a brand new main stage production onboard Disney Cruise Line ships.