- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 31 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m. and June 2-5 at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m.; runs June 6 & 7 at the Five Angels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking actors ages 8-18 for our main-stage production of "Legally Blonde Jr.," a musical for kids based on the Blockbuster film of the same name. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's mainstage productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway Theatre, The Five Angels Theatre and will ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Lake Dillon, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Denver, CO
Casting the 2015 Season of the Lake Dillon Theatre Company. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (Wendy Moore, dir. Contract dates Feb. 24-Mar. 29); "Gutenberg the Musical" (Joshua Blanchard, dir.-choreo. Contract dates May 25-June 21); "La Cage Aux Folles" (Chris Alleman, dir.; Adam Estes, choreo. Contract dates June 15-Aug. 9); "Cloak ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Kingston, RI
Casting Theatre By The Sea’s 2015 season, to include “Smokey Joe’s Café” (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs June 3-21, 2015); “My Fair Lady,” (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo.Runs June 24-July 18); Disney’s “The Little Mermaid” (Billy Sprague Jr., dir./choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15); and “Young Frankenstein (Kevin P. Hill, ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Cabrillo Music Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Seeking union and nonunion dancers for all roles in "Mary Poppins."
- Season runs May 20–Dec. 13, 2015 in Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 31, in New York, NY
Casting The Ogunquit Playhouse's 2015 Season. Shows under consideration: "Sister Act," "Nice Work If You Can Get It," "Rock of Ages", "Victor/Victoria," and "Saturday Night Fever."
- Runs October 2015-March 2016 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Berkeley, CA
Casting actors of all types and ages to participate in Monday Night PlayGround. Company states: "Monday Night PlayGround performs once a month. Each month the cast is different, depending on the scripts we receive. Every script gets a total of 90 minutes rehearsal and 10 minutes of tech. The plays ...
- Shoots Mar.-June 2015 (actors will possibly be needed up to 15 times) in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting "The Iceman Cometh," the follow up to "Le Squatch: Master Criminal." Casting coordinator states: "This film will provide exposure in local comic cons and showings at a minimum in NYC and L.A. The premiere will be nine months after principal photography ends. This is a parody, but we are ...