- Rehearsals begin May 2, 2016; probably rehearsal schedule is Mon.-Fri. (7-11 p.m.) and Sat. (1-5 p.m. & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs May 26-June 26 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 3 p.m.) at Stage West, 821 W. Vickery, Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 15 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the play. Synopsis: This classic thriller pits a lone blind woman against a group of ruthless criminals. They’re hell-bent on retrieving a doll (filled with diamonds) which she accidentally has in her apartment. But they’re up against a surprisingly resourceful opponent, one who knows that the ...
- Trainings are ongoing in Ft. Lauderdale & Tampa or via private sessions on Skype.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Tampa, FL
Seeking dancers, singers, actors, and models to participate in The Star Movement's showcase for agents, managers, cruise lines, record labels, theme parks & record labels. Coordinator stages: "TSM has had 100% success with all models and talent being signed."
- Rehearsal times and productions dates vary on Royal Caribbean cruises.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Tucson, AZ
Seeking exceptional dancers to portray roles between the ages of 18-40 for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. All applicants should have prior performance experience.
- Performances run Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, August 19-September 4, at the Sorenson Unity Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting the latest revival script of the Broadway musical "Cabaret." Project description: "Set in 1931 Berlin as the Nazis are rising to power, it is based in nightlife at the seedy Kit Kat Klub, and revolves around the 19-year-old English cabaret performer Sally Bowles and her relationship with the young ...
- Rehearsals for both shows begin August/September 2016 in NYC. Contracts typically run through summer 2017.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY and Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting singers for "Rent" (a rock opera set in New York’s Lower East Side “amid poverty, homelessness, spunky gay life, drag queens and punk” in the shadow of AIDS in the late 80s/early 90s) and "Mamma Mia" (The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic ...
- Rehearses April 2016; runs May-September 2016 in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting Theatre by the Sea's 2016 season, to include "Buddy" (Richard Sabellico, dir. Runs June 1-19); "West Side Story" (Bob Richards, dir.; Diane Laurenson, choreo. Runs June 22-July 16); "Wizard of Oz" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.; Marc Kimelman, choreo. Runs July 20-Aug. 13); and "Sister Act" (Runs Aug. 17-Sept. 4 ...
- Performs live at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 15, in New York City, NY
Seeking male and female ensemble vocalists for full -time roles in "The Voices of Liberty," an a cappella ensemble which sings traditional Americana music in tight, eight-part harmonies, at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Season runs in Lewisberg, WV.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for the Greenbrier Valley Theatre 2016 Season. Season includes “You Can’t Take It With You” (George S Kaufman & Moss Hart, writers; Cathey Sawyer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 21; runs Apr. 8-23), “Jesus Christ Superstar” (Andrew Lloyd Weber and Tim Rice, writers; Cathey Sawyer, dir. ...
- Nonunion rehearsals begin March 14; Equity rehearsals begin March 21; previews begin April 8; runs April 9-24 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Sister Act," a musical.