- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, in Long Beach, CA
Casting dancers who sing for "West Side Story."
- Rehearsals and performances in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting "The Elephant Man," a play by Bernard Pomerance.
- Dates vary based on the production in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly auditions. EMC members may also attend.
- Music Man Contract Dates: June 27-July 31, 2016; Disney's The Little Mermaid Contract Dates: July 25-Aug. 28, 2016 in Coeur d'Alene, ID.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Seattle, WA
Casting Coeur d'Alene Summer Theatre's season to include "The Music Man" and "Disney's The Little Mermaid."
- Performances to be held in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in San Francisco, CA
Oasis nightclub and theater will be holding general auditions for its 2016 Season. For more info, visit www.tinyurl.com/os5xt6t.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28, 2016; runs Apr. 15-May 8, 2016 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Big Meal."
- Rehearsals starts in December 2015. Production runs January 22-February 7, 2016 in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Pasadena, TX
Casting the production "The Cemetery Club." Project description: "Three Jewish widows meet once a month for tea before going to visit their husband's graves."
- Rehearsals will Begin January 11th, 2016 and run through February 11th, 2016. Rehearsals will be held weeknights and weekend days. Performances run Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons February 12th - March 6th, 2016. All rehearsals and performances will be held at Center Stage Theater ,8463 Sierra Ave, Fontana Ca 92335 Visit www.centerstagefontana.com or call 909-429-7469 ext 0
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Fontana, CA
Center Stage Theater Fontana is casting all roles for MEMPHIS the musical. Inspired by the legendary DJ Dewey Phillips and set against a rock-and-roll score, Memphis follows a 1950s disc jockey who plays African-American music for his white listeners, and soon he begins to fall for a talented black singer.
- Contract runs May 9, 2016-Oct. 29, 2016 in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 9, in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking singers and dancers for the Utah Shakespeare Festivals' 2016 season. Utah Shakespeare Festival operates in a rotating repertory schedule across three venues. All actors cast in a minimum of two productions. Season includes: "Much Ado About Nothing" (David Ivers, dir.); "Henry V" (Brian Vaughn, dir.); "The Three Musketeers" (BJ ...
- Shows run in Seattle , WA.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, 11, in Seattle, WA
Seeking singers, actors, and dancers for "A Night With Janis Joplin" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 11, 2016; runs Mar. 31-Apr. 17, 2016) and "Paint Your Wagon" (Rehearsals begin May 3, 2016; runs Jun. 9-26, 2016).
- Rehearses December 15 & 17, 2016 then resume the week of January 4, 2016. Rehearsals will be held two-three times a week according to actor availability. Performances run February 25-March 19, 2016 at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Provo, UT
Casting "The Andrews Brothers," by Roger Bean. Project description: “A USO show is threatened with cancellation when a certain famous trio of singing sisters fails to show, and it’s up to three earnest and determined stagehands to go on with the show! ‘The Andrews Brothers’ is filled to the brim ...
- Rehearses Jan. 7-April 21 (Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; not March 24); physical theater class meets Jan. 26-April 19 (Tues., 7-10 p.m.; not March 22), plus other select weekend dates for performances in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for part-time, unpaid apprenticeship positions for rehearsal and performance, including the upcoming workshop of "The Lysistrata Project." Producing Artistic Director states: "Now in its 5th year, The Ume Group is a New York-based dance/physical theater ensemble dedicated to sharing traditions and developing new work. We believe that a ...
- Season runs in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in Atlanta, GA
Casting Equity actors for various roles in the five remaining shows of Atlanta Shakespeare Company's 2015-16 Season. Currently casting: "Much Ado About Nothing (William Shakespeare, playwright; Laura Cole, dir.); "Equivocation" (Bill Cain, playwright; Jaclyn Hoffman, dir.); "Two Noble Kinsmen" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Troy Willis, dir. Rehearsals begin March 8, 2016; ...