- Six-month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York City, NY
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," "Welcome Wagon Street Show," and "Mickey and the Wondrous Book."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 30 (Mon.-Sat., 7-10 p.m.; Dec. 23-26, Dec. 31, and Jan. 1 off for the holidays); runs Jan. 20, 21, and 22 at the Arcadia Performing Arts Center, Arcadia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arcadia, CA
Casting "Yellow," a play by Del Shores. Synopsis: "Yellow" is a drama that chronicles a year in the life of a family in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Everything falls apart when an unexpected tragedy rocks them to the breaking point. "Yellow" explores the themes of cowardice, intolerance, and the damage caused to ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-Dec. (Sun. & Mon. eves; additional rehearsals may be added if needed); tech rehearsal Feb. 4, 2016 (8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Feb. 4 (9 p.m.), Feb. 6 (1 p.m.), and Feb. 7 (6 p.m.); additional performance may be scheduled at the discretion of the festival, at the Hudson Guild Theater in Chelsea, NYC. All performers cast must be available on these dates with no conflicts.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 2 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for Triangle Rainbow Theater's upcoming "Lame Ducks," written by Anthony Fusco. This production will be presented at the Venus/Adonis Festival 2016. Synopsis: "Lame Ducks" is a 75-minute emotionally-driven psycho-drama that takes place in the East Village. After a break-up, Kyle places an ad on Craigslist to take in ...
- Season runs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting PCPA's 2016 Summer season. Season includes "Shrek" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo. Rehearses May 24-Jun. 23; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 31), "Sense And Sensibility" (Roger DeLaurier, dir. Rehearses Jun. 21-Jul. 22; runs Jul. 23-Aug. 21), and "In The Heights" (Michael Jenkinson, dir.; Matt Williams, choreo. Rehearses Jun. 28-Aug. 12; ...
- Rehearsals begin late January 2016, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 8 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting Stephen Sondheim's musical "A Little Night Music!" Project description: "Set in 1900 Sweden, 'A Little Night Music' explores the tangled web of affairs of actress Desirée Armfeldt and the men who love her."
- Year-round casting for rehearsals in North Miami, FL & worldwide itineraries.
- Auditions: Nov 7, in Orlando, FL
Seeking singers, dancers, and singers who dance to portray roles between the ages of 18 and 35 for 18 new shows, along with their award winning productions onboard the beautiful Celebrity Cruises fleet.
- Rehearsals begin April 12. Performances run May 27–June 19, Thursdays through Sundays in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8 in Ross, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a play by Nilo Cruz. Project description: "Set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and lectors are employed to educate and entertain the workers."
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Rehearses December 7. Performs December 9, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the annual Actors' Scene Showcase. Project description: "The 10 best scenes perform for agents, casting directors, and the public."
- Runs Feb. 5-21, 2016, in North Haledon, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 16, 17 in North Haledon, NJ
Casting "South Pacific," the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, which takes place on an island in the South Pacific during World War II. Synopsis: This musical explores two intercultural love stores. The Americans fight to come to grips with their own cultural prejudices and falling in love, while the threat of ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7, 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "Once Upon a Mattress", a musical comedy. Project description: "Carried on a wave of wonderful songs, by turns hilarious and raucous, romantic and melodic, this rollicking spin on the familiar classic of royal courtship and comeuppance provides for some side-splitting shenanigans. Chances are you'll never look at fairy tales ...