- Rehearses June 28-Aug. 12; runs Aug. 13-Sept. 11 in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking skilled Latin, Hispanic, African American, and ethnically ambiguous nonunion dancers who can sing for PCPA's production of "In the Heights." Must have strong ballet and jazz technique. Latin ballroom styles are a plus. Also looking for B-boys/girls with strong power moves, who are well versed in funk styles (i.e. ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19; runs May 4-22 in Ivoryton, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for two roles in "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 15-May 28 at Candlelight Pavilion in Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, in Claremont, CA
Casting "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying," winner of the Tony and Pulitzer Prize for it's 1961 debut, in which Finch, a window cleaner, finds a book of the same name and by following the often underhanded advice, he soon rises through the ranks of the World Wide ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29 at At ArtsWestchester in White Plains or at The Grinton Will Library; runs Apr. 29-May 1 at the Joan R Pincus Theater in the Grinton Will Libray in Yonkers, NY (10 minutes from Jonathan Larson's hometown of White Plains). Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, exact schedule will depend on role/actors' availability. This production will open 20 years to the day of the original Broadway opening night.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16, 20 in White Plains, NY
Casting a special 20th anniversary production of "Rent."
- Positions begin immediately in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York City, NY
Casting vocalists and musicians to perform with Hank Lane Music's bands. Hank Lane Music is an equal opportunity employer established in 1978.
- Rehearses April 2016; runs May-September 2016 in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in New York, NY
Casting Theatre by the Sea's 2016 season, to include "Buddy," "West Side Story," "Wizard of Oz," and "Sister Act."
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in New York, NY and Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 4 at Studio-B 10600 Victory Blvd. (at Cahuenga Blvd.) in N. Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 27-May 1 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Atwood Concert Hall in Anchorage, Alaska. Note: All travel to Anchorage, Alaska on Apr. 20; tech rehearsals being Apr. 21 in Alaska.
- Auditions: Feb 16, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting singers & dancers for "Peter Pan."
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Rehearsals begin May 24; closes July 3 in Center Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 17, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male and female dancers to play the Sharks in the ensemble in "West Side Story": fit dancers with strong ballet technique, jazz technique, and partnering ability; characters are Puerto Rican.
- Performs live at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 17, in New York City, NY
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Anna, Elsa, Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disneys animated hit, "Frozen."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).