- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; runs Jan. 15-Feb. 1, 2015 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting the role of Dorothy only in "The Wiz."
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in Southern CA, with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.
- Performs March 12, 2015 at the 19th Annual Mandell JCC Hartford Jewish Film Festival at Infinity Music Hall & Bistro in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in West Hartford, CT
The Mandell JCC is searching for Hartford, CT's next Sophie Tucker to perform in March 2015, when a new film about Hartford’s own "red hot mama" makes its Connecticut premiere at the 19th Annual Mandell JCC Hartford Jewish Film Festival. The film, “The Outrageous Sophie Tucker,” captures the life and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20 (weekday eves. and weekends during the day); runs Nov. 6-17 at Romita Auditorium, College of New Rochelle, 29 Castle Pl., New Rochelle, NY (30 minutes from Grand Central Terminal via Metro-North).
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "Nine," the musical, with book by Arthur Kopit and music by Maury Yeston.
- Rehearsal begins June 8, 2015; runs June 23-Aug. 8, 2015 in OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Seeking strong male and female actors/singers who can move well for upcoming productions of "Oklahoma!," "Mary Poppins," and "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 15, 2015 in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- Runs 50 weeks per year in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Steve Silver’s "Beach Blanket Babylon," the nation’s longest running theatrical cabaret show. The show is a fast-paced, high-energy cabaret show in which performers change characters and costumes about 10 times in 90 minutes.
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 17, 18 in Branson, MO
Casting singers, dancers, and musicians for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 15- Feb. 19, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Sheesh Yak," a play by Laith Nakli set in the spring of 2011, five weeks into the civil uprising in Syria. Jameel welcomes houseguest, Haytham, into his NY apartment. An unclear tension starts brewing between the two leading them into a re-examination of their lives and a revelation of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 7 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Takarazuka!!" by Susan Stanton. Company states: "East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. is seeking performers to play Japanese and mixed-racial Japanese characters."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 19, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble dancers for "Singin' in the Rain," by Betty Comden & Adolph Green and songs by Nacio Herb Brown & Arthur Freed.
- Rehearsals begin January 2015 in NYC; performances begin February 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting male singers for the national and international touring concert of "Three Mo' Tenors" conceived, directed and choreographed by Marion J. Caffey. Synopsis: The hit PBS Great Performances and international touring concert is seeking versatile tenor singers of all non-Caucasian ethnicities for current and future productions, including a possible 15th ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 22 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Miracle on 34th Street."