- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 17, 18 in Branson, MO
Casting singers, dancers, and musicians for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 15- Feb. 19, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Sheesh Yak," a play by Laith Nakli set in the spring of 2011, five weeks into the civil uprising in Syria. Jameel welcomes houseguest, Haytham, into his NY apartment. An unclear tension starts brewing between the two leading them into a re-examination of their lives and a revelation of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 7 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Takarazuka!!" by Susan Stanton. Company states: "East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. is seeking performers to play Japanese and mixed-racial Japanese characters."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 19, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble dancers for "Singin' in the Rain," by Betty Comden & Adolph Green and songs by Nacio Herb Brown & Arthur Freed.
- Rehearsals begin January 2015 in NYC; performances begin February 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting male singers for the national and international touring concert of "Three Mo' Tenors" conceived, directed and choreographed by Marion J. Caffey. Synopsis: The hit PBS Great Performances and international touring concert is seeking versatile tenor singers of all non-Caucasian ethnicities for current and future productions, including a possible 15th ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 22 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Miracle on 34th Street."
- Rehearses in Florida; performances will be aboard the cruise ships to various worldwide locations including the Caribbean, Asia, India, USA, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY and Sep 26 in New York, NY
Casting singers, dancers, ballroom dancers, and specialty teams for Elite 6 Star Ships "Now & Forever: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber." Jean Ann Productions is a full service entertainment company specializing in Las Vegas Entertainment, cruises and award winning Broadway shows.
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting athletes for "Cirque du Soleil." Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical actors and other talents." Cirque ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Dec. 19-21 at the Hall of Liberty - Forest Lawn in Burbank, CA. Note: The entire cast will be off for Halloween and the entire week of Thanksgiving.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Los Angeles, (Hollywood Hills), CA
Casting "Into the Woods" a musical with music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim and book by James Lapine.