- Shoots Nov. 7-9 in NYC. Note: Actors must be available these dates.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a film for NYU, "Thank God It's Friday," in which The Man In the Suit is informed by a doctor he will die in three days and goes through a series of routines in his daily life prior to his scheduled "departure" on Sunday. Director states: "This is an ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; tentatively shoots Nov. 22-23 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Neighbors," a short film. Synopsis: In this dark comedy, when a young man tries to return a misplaced bra to the girl next door, it sets off an increasingly awkward chain of events that forces the neighbors to confront the creepy sides of their personalities.
- Rehearses Jan. 28-May 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada; onboard performance contract ends Dec. 13, 2015. Sailing exciting Transatlantic cruising and ports including Caribbean, NYC, Iceland, Northern Europe and Mediterranean Itinerary (Copenhagen, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Italy).
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre principal actors to portray new roles within the exciting repertory of musical theatre style shows including a brand new main stage production onboard Disney Cruise Line ships.
- Rehearses Nov. 20 & 21; event takes place Nov. 22 near the City Center of New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Masquerade." Producer states: "In certain places, at certain times, the lines between life and the life beyond begin to blur - and life and shadow come together for a dance at the Dos Equis Masquerade. It’s a party split in two - where guests experience both the lush world ...
- Very limited rehearsals late October to mid-November (actors must have availability on weekdays, 1-5 p.m.); runs Nov. 22-30 (two-three late night shows) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in New York, NY
Casting an upcoming late-night show at the Producers Club Theatre in NYC entitled "Barking Dogs." Seeking two-four male actors to improvise the roles of Man and Dog. Description: The Man has his dog barking, doing tricks, fetching his socks, and totally worshipping him. Note that the material has sexual overtones ...
- Shows run Wed., Thurs., & Fri. (6:30 & 8:30 p.m.) and Sat. & Sun. (12:30, 2:30, 4:30, & 6:30 p.m.) in Toronto, Ontario. Actors will rotate on a regular basis.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 25 in Toronto, ON
Seeking contract actors to portray characters in an ongoing interactive theater production of "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in Toronto, Canada. This is a suspenseful comedy that is currently playing throughout the entire United States. All contractors will need to play both roles. Executive producer states: "Must have ...
- Shoots in December (two days over a weekend, tentatively Dec. 13-14) at Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, and in a studio in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Malibu, CA
Casting leads and extras for a short fashion film about young love and discovery that will feature pieces from a high-end NYC accessories designer. Coordinator states: "This is for the designer and will potentially be posted on her website as part of a campaign to boost brand awareness. The intent ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Nov. 28, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015, in southern California.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting professionally-trained dancers for an upcoming high-energy holiday production show for a Southern California theme park. Seeking well-rounded male & female dancers with experience in hip-hop, jazz/funk, and contemporary. Special skills--pointe work, partnering, tumbling etc.--are a plus. Looking for both full-time cast members as well as swing cast members.
- Rehearses Nov. 1 or 2, 11 (potentially Nov. 8 or 9 as well); shoots Nov. 11 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a five-page scene from "The Walking Dead," recreated for a NYU studio television class final project. Synopsis: "Two men reunite during the apocalypse, scuffle (minor stunts), and realize how much time has changed them."
- Performance and rehearsal dates are TBD in Washington, UT. The 2015 season will be announced soon.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 29 in Washington, UT
Casting "Jane Eyre, The Musical." Project Description: "An orphaned English girl takes a governess job at the home of the mysterious Rochester, learning secrets about him as she falls in love with him, in this musical adaptation of the Charlotte Bronte novel. This will be the debut show of the ...
- Rehearsals begin at the end of October; tech Jan. 28-31; preview Feb. 1 (11 a.m.); runs Feb 1, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, Mar. 1, 7, & 8 (11 a.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Can Do Duck: The Musical." Director states: "This is a positive, motivational musical for kids coming to Off-Broadway this February. The musical is based on a children's book, 'The Can Do Duck,' about ducklings learning to walk, swim, and fly and learning with the audience that we can do ...
- Shoots Nov. 21-23 in Bergen County, NJ.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Flat Screen," a New York University short film. Synopsis: The film tells the story of Gordon, a down-on-his-luck, unhappily married man who must convince two dim-witted robbers not to steal his brand new flatscreen television because it is all he really has left to hold onto in this world.
- Cruise launches Spring 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27, Nov 1 in Orlando, FL
Seeking an ensemble of eight dynamic performers for the various entertainment offerings for Viking Cruises' newest venture, Viking Ocean Cruises. Seeking strong singer/actors who move very well and dancer/actors who sing well for three new main stage shows, cabarets, and other entertainment moments. The three main stage shows consist of ...
- Full Cast Rehearsal: Sunday, November 2nd, 12:00pm-5:00pm at Woodbury University (West Annex building). Address: 7500N Glenoaks Blvd, Burbank, CA, 91504. Film Dates: Friday, November 7th, 10:00am-6:00pm at 5332 Felice Place, Woodland Hills, CA, 91364. Saturday, November 8th, 10:00am-2:00pm at 7500N Glenoaks Blvd, Burbank, CA, 91504. Sunday, November 9th, 8:00am-7:00pm at 15132 Oxnard Street, Van Nuys, CA, 91411.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 28 in Burbank, CA
"Shakedown" follows auto body shop owners Tony Varriano and Jen Varriano, a husband and wife who have been scamming an auto insurance company for years. Their business takes a hit once they're blackmailed by insurance agent, Dan Affini. Once they are threatened, they must then figure out how to deal ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 22, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Harvey," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2015; opens April 2015 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting Equity child actors who sing for "Doctor Zhivago."
- Adult Ensemble rehearses Nov. 14-30 (weekends and TBD dates); full-time rehearsals begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 5-28 at McCarter Theatre in Princeton, NJ. A full rehearsal schedule will be available at the audition. All rehearsals take place at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ, commuting distance from New York.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Non-Equity Adult Ensemble for "A Christmas Carol," the annual production at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ. Casting department states: "This will be a fantastic opportunity to work on Rob Ashford choreography under an excellent director."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015 in New York; tour begins Apr. 14, 2015 in San Francisco and runs through May 1, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting the tour of "Around the World in 80 Days" with book by Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni and music & lyrics by Chris Larner.
- Shoot dates TBD in Newark, NJ.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Still Living With No Regrets," the sequel to the film "Living With No Regrets." Synopsis: Malcolm was a young man who grew up inspired by money, power, and the streets. He was considered the "King of Newark" because of the way he and his team ran the drug scene. ...
- Rehearses December 2014 & January 2015; shoots February 2015 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Oct 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Backseat," a student film. Synopsis: In the near future, everyone is genetically tested and matched with their ideal life-partner. A telemarketer named Rhys falls into the 0.0001 percentile of people who are not.