- Shoots late-July to early-Aug. 2015 for five days at one single location in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Harvest," a 15-minute short film.
- Rehearses summer 2015; performs weekends and Monday holidays Sept. 5-Oct. 25, 2015 in Carver, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Boston, MA
Seeking performers, and technical and entertainment staff for King Richard's Faire.
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 4-30 in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 in Sag Harbor, NY
Casting "Grey Gardens," a musical.
- Shoots May 17-20 in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 29, 30 in Nashville, TN
Casting "The 555s," a Columbia University student film that tells the story of a young woman who grows deeply involved in someone else's world when she purchases a cell phone already attached to another number.
- Shoots May 8 & 9 (+ possibly 5/10) in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Palo Alto, CA
Casting the role of Mike Ruiz in an industrial for a simulation project designed for mental health professionals. Mike Ruiz is a 36-year-old private contractor suffering from ADHD.
- Rehearses April and May 2015. Shoots May 17-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Brooklyn, NY
EMERGENCY CASTING for a lead character on "The Loft," an upcoming television pilot about a group of eccentric creatives living in an illegal loft in DUMBO. Our actress for Jane (one of the four main leads) has had to part ways with our production. We will be shooting the pilot ...
- Rehearses in Bronx, NY; runs summer 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Bronx, NY
Seeking musicians, rappers, poets, singers and dancers to take New York City by storm with music, spoken word, dance, and other talents this summer for Renaissance Youth Center, which presents Bronx-based Music With A Message (MWAM) Band. Band states: "MWAM captivates audiences of all ages delivering powerful messages through soulful ...
- Shoot dates TBD in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Maggephah," a short film. Synopsis: In this film about love, loss, and zombie carnage, the characters must figure out where they stand when facing the end of time as we know it. Kevin is grieving. After the death of his best friend, Kevin struggles to find closure despite his ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD (approx. five-eight, based on actor's availability); performs June 2 (7 p.m.) at the TADA! Theatre, 15 W. 28th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Seeking an actor who can believably portray 15-16 years old. for "Yes," a new one-act play which will perform as part of the 12th annual Emerging Artists Theatre New Work Series. Synopsis: "Yes" is a two-person drama about Patrick Ness (Realbuto), a faded star in his 30's who now teaches ...
- Shoots June 13 & 14 in Tallahassee, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Tallahassee, FL
Casting "Within Darkness," a student film for FSU. Synopsis: James and Donna Tyler try to make a deal with the devil in exchange for their son's soul. When James and Donna try to back out from the deal, the devil comes to collect what belongs to him. This is the ...
- Shoot begins in May (some weekday shoot days, as well as weekends) in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "L.L.I.C," also known as "Living Life in Character," a web series about six people who are reflections of the characters that people play in their day-to-day lives. By agreeing to go on a reality show, they are each confronted with opportunities to overcome their biggest fears, but can they ...
- Shoots June 24-30 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Visions of Daniel," an NYFA student film that's a dark, surreal psychological drama about a tortured music composer who must face the haunting demons of his abused childhood and forgive his mother who abandoned him. Synopsis: When Daniel is visited by the ghost of his dead stepfather, he is ...
- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Birmingham, AL
Seeking local-area Equity actors who sing, move well, and can do credible British accents (10 males and one female) for "Peter and the Starcatcher." Synopsis: "Peter and the Starcatcher" is a prequel to "Peter Pan," which is a “play with music.” All of the 11 who sing intermittently must move ...