- Shoots Dec. 5-6 or 13-14 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Submission," in which a family has just moved to the U.S. through a refugee re-settlement organization and the hardship they face when they are told by the government that their third child cannot be migrated to the U.S. due to documentation issues; adapting, resettling and leaving their past behind ...
- Table read Dec. 14, 2015 (7-9 p.m.); rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2016 (Sun. & Mon. eves; 7-9 p.m., additional rehearsals may be added if needed); tech rehearsal Feb. 4 (8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Feb. 4 (9 p.m.), Feb. 6 (1 p.m.), and Feb. 7 (6 p.m.); additional performance may be scheduled at the discretion of the festival, at the Hudson Guild Theater in Chelsea, NYC. All performers cast must be available on these dates, with no conflicts.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for Triangle Rainbow Theater's upcoming play "Lame Ducks." This production will be presented at the Venus/Adonis Festival 2016. Synopsis: ''Lame Ducks'' is a 75-minute emotionally-driven psycho-drama that takes place in the East Village. After a break-up, Kyle places an ad on Craigslist to take in a new roommate. ...
- Rehearses December for January openings in Bensalem, PA and Lahaska, PA, depending on production location. Season runs Jan.-April 2016. Most performances are Friday and Saturday evenings in Bensalem and Lahaska, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Bensalem, PA
Seeking talented, versatile actors for Without A Cue Productions' Jan.-April 2016 Season of interactive theater productions.
- Nine-month contracts begin February 2016 on voyages to the Mediterranean and Greek Isles, Norwegian Fjords, Alaska and the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Seeking character performers to appear as fully costumed Disney characters in Disney's Mainstage musical theatre productions, meet and greets, events and production numbers on board Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. "Disney Cruise Line has been making dreams come true for over a decade. Travel & Leisure 2015 “World's Best” Mega ...
- Shoots December 6-7, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting a Public Service Announcement (PSA) for Seattle Humane.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28; runs Apr. 29-May 29, 2016 in Winter Garden, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Winter Garden, FL
Casting male roles in "Singin' in the Rain."
- The workshop will be held December 1. Auditions will be on December 14. "Moby Dick, Rehearsed" runs March 3-20, 2016. All are at The Venetian Theatre, in Hillsboro, OR.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 14 in Hillsboro, OR
Bag & Baggage Productions is seeking young actors for its 2016 Pre-Professional Theatre Program. Producers state: "This unique, pre-professional Theatre Program consists of a free workshop for any high school students in Hillsboro who wish to learn more about professional acting roles. Afterwards, auditions will be held for five young ...
- Read-through is December 9, 2015, 7-10 p.m. Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning January 10, 2016. Performances run February 13-28, 2016 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Treasure Island," a play. Project description: "This bold adaptation features your favorite characters as well as new strong women leads! The sweeping saga respectfully holds to its roots while pushing the story into a vibrant collage of energy, danger and swashbuckling on stage. Not a musical but traditional shanties ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1, 2016; concerts run Mar. 4-6, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in New York, NY
Casting "West Side Story," with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim.
- Read through will be held on Dec. 9, 7-10 p.m.; rehearsals begin Jan. 10, 2016 and are held three times/week tentatively scheduled for Wednesday & Thursday / 7-10 p.m. and Sundays / 1-4 p.m. Final two weeks of rehearsal, January 31-February 11, could include Sundays /12:30-5:30 p.m. & Mondays-Thursdays 6:30-10:30 p.m.; runs Feb. 13-28, 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Treasure Island." Company states: "This bold adaptation features your favorite characters as well as new strong women leads! The sweeping saga respectfully holds to its roots while pushing the story into a vibrant collage of energy, danger and swashbuckling on stage. Actors of all genders from the age of ...
- Shoots Dec. 18-20 in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4, 5, 6 in San Jose, CA and Dec 3, 4, 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Secret of 40." Synopsis: Devastated by the loss of his mother, Josh tracks down an odd ritual and tries to contact his mother on the other side, accidentally inviting a powerful demon into his life.
- Auditions - Thursday December 3rd, 2015 Rehearsal - Friday December 4th, 2015, Saturday December 5th, 2015 Production Date - December 8th, 2015 Audition/Rehearsal Location: Pasadena City College Actual shoot location will be at Pasadena City College from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Auditions: Dec 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting for the two lead roles in AMC's hit show, "Breaking Bad", about a science teacher and a drug dealer that sell meth.
- Production dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Trust No One," a comedy-thriller stage play. Synopsis: "Trust No One" is about two best friends, a gay man and straight woman, who fall for the same guy--a food delivery man with a shady past.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016 (6:30-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 6 at McKinney Chapel adjacent to First Unitarian Church in Brooklyn Heights, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting "A Little Night Music."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2-21, 2016; tech runs Feb. 24-28; runs Mar. 1-Apr. 2 in New York, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Widowers' Houses" by George Bernard Shaw.