- Rehearses March-May, Tue.-Thurs., noon-4 p.m. at Gibney Studios in NYC. Note: Must be available for all rehearsals; no exceptions.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Seeking two female and two male dancers for spring & summer performances for a contemporary dance company.
- Shoots Apr. 3-5 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Lamar," a short student film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: A nineteen year parolee, who was recently released from prison after serving a year for drug trafficking charges receives an eviction notice at his family’s home and falls back into street crime, trying to come up with the money ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD 9three weeks); runs May 28-Jun. 7 at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Gen. Hogan and His Benjamin," an Immersive theatrical production that places audiences in the middle of a conflict between a totalitarian government and a rebel cause. Artistic director states: "It is an opportunity to work with Miki Orihara, the Prima dancer of NYC's Martha Graham dance company, as well ...
- Shoots on March 6 and 7, Friday and Saturday.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Los Angeles, CA
A graduate student film. Synopsis: A fruit seller Nick offers some free fruits to a homeless guy Klaus out of sympathy, but soon he finds a Wanted Notice of Klaus which indicates Klaus is a murderer, also there is a reward for reporting Klaus. Nick finally reports the police, and ...
- Shoots in late March and early April (3-5 days) in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Baltimore, MD and Mar 3, 4, 5 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "La Otra," a short narrative film about a woman who strives to maintain control over her comfortable life, but something ominous continually disturbs her peace and threatens to take over.
- Shoots Mar. 4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in New York City, NY
Seeking actors for two NYU student film exercises. For student director Olivia's project, a girl, Cal, tries to work up the courage to tell her friend C.J. that his bosses plan to fire him instead of promote him, while her annoying roommate Sarah (who has a major crush on C.J.) ...
- Rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA, as well as a national tour.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for State Street Ballet's 2014-15 season.
- Casting in Orange, CA, March 1 (3pm-6pm) & March 4 (10am-1pm) Casting at CAZT, LA, CA March 9 (10am-1:45pm) Shooting in Orange County, March 19-22
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Orange, CA and Mar 4, 9 in Orange, CA
Chapman University Grad cycle / short - Dark comedy about a religious woman who tries to convert a homosexual by seducing him. Message about the church’s view of god is love vs a woman’s personal hatred
- All productions rehearse and perform in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Pittsburgh CLO. Season includes: "Mary Poppins" (Linda Goodrich, dir.-choreo.; Tom Helm, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 1; runs Jun. 9–21); "Man of La Mancha" (Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Tom Helm, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; runs Jun. 23-28); "Gypsy" (Charles Repole, dir.; Tom Helm, mus. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; opens May 29; close Jun. 21, 2015 in La Mirada, CA. Performances are Wed. and Thurs. (7:30 p.m.), Fri. (8 p.m.), Sat. (2 p.m. & 8 p.m.), and Sun. (2 p.m.).
- Auditions: Mar 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Mary Poppins."
- Seven month contracts with five-day work weeks begin July-September 2015 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in New York, NY
Seeking principal vocalists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Come and experience the multitude of fun and excitement at Tokyo Disneyland Park where dreams come true. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 12 in Williamsburg, VA; runs Mar. 27 through Labor Day in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 3, in New York, NY
Seeking vibrant and energetic performers for Busch Gardens Entertainment's collection of Spring/Summer season productions.
- Rehearses May 19-24 in NYC; travel to NSMT May 25; rehearses May 26-June 1; runs June 2-14 in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, in New York, NY
Casting Equity male and female singers for the ensemble of "Dreamgirls."
- Rehearsal dates TBD; in-class rehearsal and critique Mar. 10; in-class performance of finished scene & critique by class of NYU directors and directing professor Mar. 31; shoots Apr. 17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY
Casting a scene from "Magnolia" for an NYU Director/Actor workshop in a live three-camera studio recording.
- Rehearsals begin June 2 (Tues.-Fri., 9:25 a.m.-5:15 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 9:25 a.m.-4:15 p.m.); runs June 25-Aug. 9 (three-five performances/wk.) in New Canaan, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in New Canaan, CT
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/movers and actor/singer/dancers for various roles and ensemble parts in "Legally Blonde." Note: All cast members must be good singers, movers, and dancers.
- Contract begins mid-late August 2015: travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin mid-late August 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship end of September 2015; itinerary: Norwegian Escape, ports every week in Miami; seven-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean; contract ends approx. May 2016; note: dates subject to change.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY and Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight" for a Norwegian Cruise Lines production. Synopsis: Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, "After Midnight" is the hit musical that combines the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; previews begin Oct. 6; opens Nov. 8, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in "Allegiance," a new musical set against the backdrop of the Japanese-American internment during World War II.
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; tech rehearsals begin Jul. 7; previews begin Jul. 15; press opening Jul. 18; champagne opening Jul. 23; closes Aug. 23 with possible ext. through Aug. 30 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2:30 p.m.) at ZACH Theatre, Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Austin, TX
Casting "Sophisticated Ladies," a musical. Synopsis: Welcome to Harlem’s famed Cotton Club in this stylish, brassy musical celebration of Duke Ellington’s greatest musical hits. A full on-stage orchestra backs superb jazz vocalists, extraordinary tap dancers, dazzling deco costumes, and unforgettable torch singers who bring classics like “Mood Indigo,” “Take the ...
- Ukraine, China, Colombia Starting dates April 15th
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Phoenix, AZ
"A Foreign Affair", based in Phoenix, is a one of the world leaders for international dating and foreign singles tours today. Established in 1995, A Foreign Affair has been featured in major media worldwide frequently over the years and also featured in a recent documentary film as well as having ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Apr. 30-May 24 in La Habra, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in La Habra, CA
Casting "Miss Saigon," a production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg's classic musical based on Puccini's "Madame Butterfly," to be produced this year in memory of the events that happened in Vietnam exactly 40 years ago. Director states: "In fact, it will open on Apr. 30, which is officially considered ...