- Rehearsals will be in NYC as needed. Research will need to be done on characters if hired. Gigs are in NYC and surrounding areas as well as opportunity's to travel to other states and sometimes out of the country.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singing characters and look-a-likes for upcoming events for Characters for Hire, LLC.
- Shoots approx. June 5-19 (on weekends) in Chicago, IL. Note: It is required that actors be available (Fri.-Sun.) a significant amount of the time on these weekend shoots, as there's only a few days of possible shooting and therefore must make the most of our time each day.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Roses are Blue," a short film about a girl coming to terms with her past and the existential crisis of her free will. This will be a short film about three to five minutes long, about a woman who has just experienced a serious break up that she cannot ...
- Shoots July in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: May 30 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "The Dunning Man," a feature film.
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Rehearses July 2015; shoots Aug. 2015 for three weeks in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Speaking in Tongues," an intimate feature film that's a passion project set in Chicago, about a young man who gets caught up in the machinery of a megachurch and learns to trust his doubt.
- Shoots second week of June in Marietta, GA.
- Auditions: May 30 in Marietta, GA
Casting "Gambit," a short fan-made film based off the popular X-Men character of the same name. Note: This film is not for profit, however these are paid parts.
- Rehearsals throughout August (possibly beginning at the very end of July, availability permitting) in a rehearsal space in Brooklyn, NY; performances will be held Aug. 24, 26, & 29 in competition in the Thespis Festival at the Hudson Guild Theater.
- Auditions: May 30, 31, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Hundred Acre Wood," a play premiere of a new take on the world of Pooh, and a black comedy about a college-age Christopher Robin who discovers that the home you come back to won't always be the home you remember. Or the home you want. Or the home ...
- Rehearses Summer 2015; performs Aug. 15-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Laugh Track," a play that follows the taping of one episode of "He’s a Dad!" a beloved multi-camera sitcom in its ninth season. Watch as five television stars, a showrunner, and a cue card guy fall in and out of character, lust, love, and alcohol-induced debauchery.
- Production will take place in September and October (weekends) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Oddball Ave.," a comedy web series that focuses on friends/roommates Luther and Sissy and the daily oddities they experience with their eccentric neighbors. The main focus is on Luther and Sissy, but there are some webisodes which will focus on any of the residents.
- Performance dates TBD in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in College Park, GA
Seeking talent, especially comedians for ATLShowTime Productions Inc. sketch comedy skits in the vein of "Saturday Night Live" and "In Living Color." Coordinator states: "We need a multi-cultural cast to help us execute these hilarious, over-the-top, and somewhat risky skits. Are you the sistah girl who can bring extra drama ...
- Lab meets Weds. and/or Sat. evenings in June at Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St.; performs June 23 at the Players Club, 16 Gramercy Park S.; work and other performances continue in July and August TBA for those available.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 3, 6 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for "Bard at the Bar" an environmental collage of scenes and monologues from the works of Shakespeare with live music and dance performed by current and alumni members of the NEA award winning Simon Studio from the Broadway and London stage and film world. Artistic director states: "Directed ...
- Rehearses in June in Silver Spring, MD; runs July 2, 6, 7, and 9 in Annandale, VA.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Silver Spring, MD
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," the play written by William Shakespeare. Synopsis: "Romeo and Juliet" tells the story of two young lovers whose deaths results in the reconciliation of their families.
- Rehearses in June in NYC; shoots in July in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Girls in Costume," a short film. Synopsis: "Girls in Costume" follows Sascha, a young, painfully shy queer woman navigating the nerd bacchanal of an anime convention, as well as her own latent desires. She meets a pretty cosplayer and the two form an instant bond, but a night of ...