- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4; runs Apr. 28-May 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Idiot," a play by Kristin Marting and Robert Lyon.
- Events and parties are all around the Chicago land area. Character research is up to the performer. Rehearsals may be called for large events.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors to portray fairy tale characters and heroes. Royal Princess Parties provides professional and fun entertainment for birthday parties and events all over the Chicago land area. This is a paid job with tips. Seeking young men who can play ages 17-30 for princes, heroes and more. Previous experience ...
- All shows rehearse for approximately two weeks prior to the first performance. Shows rehearse and perform in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in New York, NY
Seeking strong nonunion male and female dancers and singers for Bill Hanney's Theatre by the Sea's 2016 season. Season includes: "Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story" (Richard Sabellico, dir. Runs June 1-19, 2016); "West Side Story" (Bob Richard, dir.; Diane Laurenson, choreo. Runs June 22-July 16); "The Wizard of Oz" (Billy ...
- Rehearsals begin June 13, 2016; runs July 6-17 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in North Hollywood, CA
Casting Equity dancers who sing for "Idaho."
- Rehearses Feb. 26 at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, NY; shoots March 4-6 in Bucks County, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Papa Cult," a buddy comedy about two high school best friends, Keith Franklin and Anthony Salvatore. Synopsis: When Anthony recruits Keith to distract the father of the girl he's seeing, neither of them knows that the father runs a cult. Keith sneaks into a cult meeting and steals their ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 24-June 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female actors for an all-female production of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew."
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Seeking male actors, singers, and dancers for Billy Elliot the Musical. Especially seeking adult men.
- Rehearsals start in Apr. at Trinity United Methodist, 903 Forest Ave., Henrico, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Henrico, VA
Casting "Pinnacle," a musical. Synopsis: "Pinnacle" is about a shy, socially-awkward guy who lives life afraid of taking any chances until he gets an opportunity to make his dreams come true. As fate would have it, his dreams come with a huge price, and he is faced with choosing to ...
- Shooting May 2016 in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Smyrna, GA and Feb 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Family Stranger," a feature film. Producer states: "I am only shooting the piloting at this time for promotion and sponsorship but will shoot the full length within a year."
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Mar. 6 (Sat. & Tues. each week; complete rehearsal schedule TBD); runs June 4-July 2 (five Sat. shows) at Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center, 4305 Degnan Blvd., Leimert Park, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "When Sin Comes Knocking," a gospel play about love, regret, and forgiveness. Synopsis: This is a love story about a Christian couple who is committed to weather any adversity together until a chance encounter threatens to rock the foundation of everything they believe. The question is: will their love ...
- Non-Equity rehearsals begin June 6; Equity rehearsals begin June 20; runs July 15-24 (10-12 performances) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21, 23, in Thousand Oaks, CA and Feb 22 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- Rehearses Feb. 25; shoots Feb. 26-27, Mar. 4-6 in Costa Mesa and Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "This Moment with You," in which a young woman is dealing with the death of her sister by revisiting her past while trying to stay in the present.