- Rehearsals begin late Dec./early Jan.; shoots Jan. 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, and 24 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in New York, NY
Casting the short student film "The Runaway," which follows a recent college graduate who leaves home in attempt to prove his maturity.
- Season runs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Pacific Conservatory Theatre's 2016 Summer season. Season includes: "Shrek" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo. Rehearses May 24- Jun. 23, 2016; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 31, 2016), "Sense and Sensibility" (Roger DeLaurier, dir. Rehearses Jun. 21-Jul. 22, 2016, runs Jul. 23-Aug. 21, 2016), and "In the Heights" (Michael Jenkinson, dir.; ...
- Time commitment for regular shows is four to six hours, including a pre-show rehearsal, in the Boston, MA area. No weekly rehearsals required; you rehearse immediately before the show only when you are scheduled to work. Roles rotate based on actor availability and are schedule on a one-month basis.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Somerville, MA
Casting an interactive murder mystery dinner show set in the present day, with no costumes required. Producer states: "No campy dialogue. This is an improv-based show, with locations all across the U.S."
- Shoots over two-three consecutive days January/February 2016 in NYC, likely over a weekend. Note: Lead actors and a very select few supporting actors will need to attend 2-3 rehearsals in Manhattan, prior to the shoot. Day players and supporting actors may not be needed for the full shoot (i.e. one day shoot). Full team behind production.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in New York, NY
Casting the original series, "How to be a Startup in 21 Days," a comedy/dramedy. Synopsis: A young professional in New York City quits his corporate job to build a startup company in the fiercely competitive startup scene, dealing with an eccentric team and external challenges along the way. We will ...
- Performances to be held in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in Santa Rosa, CA
Casting "The Hallelujah Girls," a play directed by Miriam Ani. Project description: "Hilarity abounds when the feisty females of Eden Falls, Georgia, decide to shake up their lives. After the loss of a dear friend, the women realize time is precious, and if they're going to change their lives and ...
- Rehearsals will begin April 6, 2016 in Waukegan, IL. Runs May 27 to June 19.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Chicago, IL and Dec 16, 17 in Waukegan, IL
Casting "The Night We Bombed Lincoln Towing," a play. Project description: "6 strangers gather in a rundown Rogers Park (Chicago) bar one night during a torrential downpour. All of them are stranded, their vehicles towed by the notorious Lincoln Towing. They confront one another, argue, fight, laugh, forgive, bond, some ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (generally Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) at Costa Mesa Playhouse, 661 Hamilton St., Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the first musical production of Costa Mesa Playhouse's 2015-2016 season, “Nine." Synopsis: "Nine," based on the Federico Fellini film “8 ½,” is about an Italian film director plagued by a creative block and a web of romantic difficulties. All roles are open. All ethnicities welcome.
- Runs Feb. 12-Apr. 2, 2016 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Glendale, CA
Casting "My Fair Lady."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Chicago," which is seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers as possible future principal replacements in currently-running production.
- Equity rehearsals start mid-Jan. 2016; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 13, 2016, at Theater for the New City, NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Speakeasy: The Adventures of John and Jane Allison in the Wonderland," a new musical re-imagining "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass," set in the queer subculture of Prohibition-era New York City.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 18, 2016; performances begin Mar. 14, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting Equity male and female tap dancers who sing well for "Shuffle Along" on Broadway.
- Rehearses in January; shows run late January through late December. Locations may include but are not limited too, Wisconsin, Atlantic City, NJ, Las Vegas, NV, Myrtle Beach, SC, cruise ships, and Branson, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting leads and tenors for placement in groups to tour the U.S. year-round in high schools, colleges, casinos, and cruise ships.
- Rehearses early January; shoots mid-Jan.-Feb. (TBD non-consecutive weekends) in Brookfield, OH.
- Auditions: Dec 19, 20 in Brookfield, OH
Casting "...Or It Didn't Happen," a short film. Synopsis: None of the other rednecks in his small town really get Cody: his social awkwardness, his inability to even talk near a women, and his obsession with the local lizardman urban legend. But it’s his lucky night: in a run-down backwoods ...
- Auditions will be held January 9, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Atlanta, GA
Casting singers who move and actors who sing and move, for Dollywood Entertainment.
- Dollywood is open March 2016-January 2017 in Pigeon Forge, TN. Production and rehearsal dates vary, depending on the show. Positions are available for nine months, six months, and two to three months.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Atlanta, GA and Feb 20 in Spartanburg, SC
Casting Dollywood shows for 2016, including "Dreamland Drive-In," "Country Crossroads," Dolly Parton's "My People," The GemTones (a cappella group), Little Engine Playhouse, "Christmas in the Smokies," Dollywood's "It's a Wonderful Life," "O Holy Night," and "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 22, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble dancers, male and female, for future replacements in the Broadway company of "The Phantom of the Opera," with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Charles Hart, and book by Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber.