- Shooting Spring 2015 tentatively, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Paper Cuts." Project description: "Jess is a late twenties woman who moved away from home years ago and now has a fairly successful career, her own place, and a life of her own. To the outside world she has it all together. When Jess ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 30 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Washington, DC
Casting "Little Dancer," with music by Stephen Flaherty, book & lyrics by Lynn Ahrens. Synopsis: Part fact, part fiction, this musical is inspired by the obscure fourteen-year-old ballerina who posed for the famed Degas sculpture, "Little Dancer, Aged Fourteen." The show is set in the glamorous and lurid world of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 at ARTS Performance Academy, theater's rehearsal studio, inside the Simi Valley Town Center, 1555 Town Center Way, Simi Valley, CA; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 23 (17 performances) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the musical "A Christmas Carol," created by Broadway heavy-hitters Alan Menken (Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," Disney's "The Little Mermaid," "Little Shop of Horrors") & Lynn Ahrens ("Ragtime," "Seussical," "Once on This Island"), for Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi.
- Rehearsals beginning Dec. 15. Performances Feb. 6 – Mar. 1, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 12 in Novato, CA
Casting the play "The Bat." Production description: "A murder mystery thriller set in 1944; a master criminal has stolen over one million dollars and left at least six men dead; the police are helpless; and the only person who can stop him is an adventurous sixty year-old matron."
- Rehearses October 29, 2014-January 7, 2015. Production will run January 8-11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "In the Heights." Production description: "The story is set over the course of three days, involving an ensemble cast of characters in the largely Dominican-American neighborhood of Washington Heights in New York City."