- Rehearses and performs Fall-Winter 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 10 in New York, NY
Casting The Actor's Project NYC's 31st season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Currently casting "Smorgasbord!" Artistic Director states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work through industry showcases and plays. All ...
- One year contracts (dancers) and seven month contracts (vocalists) begin January/March 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 28, 25 in New York, NY
Seeking principal vocalists and dancers for an array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a live show celebrating hot Latin beats and a song and dance show at the ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 7; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14 Thursdays & Fridays 8:00 p.m., Saturdays 3:00 & 8:00 p.m., Sundays 2:00 p.m. No performances Thanksgiving week in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Handle With Care," an off-Broadway Jewish Christmas story.
- Performs live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "For The First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.” Synopsis: The characters Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and the highly interactive “historians,” Aria and Erik, lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen."
- Shooting October 15-20 in the Philadelphia, PA area. Up to four rehearsals will be arranged with actors during the month of September.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the short film "Pieces and Pieces." Project description: "A young female soldier returning from war."
- Shooting September 15-21, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Cliff's Castle." Project description: "A reunion-redemption story where an estranged man has to make peace with his wife’s family."
- One year contracts begin January/February 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in North Hollwood, CA and Aug 29 in New York, NY and Sep 3 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking character look-alikes to appear before thousands of guests each day in “meet and greets”, parades, spectaculars and special events at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearses Sept. 26-29; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Los Angeles, CA and Aug 31, Sep 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: An estranged father and son go on a fishing trip that’s about more than fishing. After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for ...
- Rehearsals begin in September; shooting begins in late October/early November in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting an indie film, "Through a Mirror Darkly," a sci-fi/fantasy film about a young woman who, along with the help of unlikely allies, battles vampires and demons to keep closed the veil between worlds.
- Shoot begins Sept. 20 and will continue on a weekend schedule for three consecutive weeks in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 6, 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Bad Idea," a short film. Synopsis: Bryan's been working up the nerve to pay for his first escort. The only problem is he hasn't worked up enough money. After meeting with his friend, he has an idea to get everything he wants for free.
- Shoots Sept. 20 & 21 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Devil's Theft," a music video for a new album by Geronimo Getty, which follows two friends as they while away a lazy summer afternoon fishing, riding bikes, and playing cards. Inspired by a short story in Jon Raymond's "Liveability," the aim is to evoke what time feels like as ...
- Shoots weekends in October in SoCal.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a no-budget feature to be shot on a RED EPIC, "Two on the Lam," in which a con man convinces a girl to help him rob a bank. In the course of the getaway, he finds out he may have gotten more than he bargained for.
- Rehearses Aug. 30-Nov. 20 (Tues. evenings & Sat.); performs Nov. 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting a production of the African folktale "Anansi the Spider," an African dance production that tells the story of how Anansi the Trickster retrieved the stories of the Ashanti people and returned them to his village. The production uses lighting projection, costuming, puppetry and of course dance to bring the ...
- Shooting September 20-21.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Blessings," an independent film. Project description: "After a brief stint in juvenile hall, a pregnant Model UN delegate returns home to decide her future."