- Rehearsals begin July 7 (Mon.-Fri. evenings) ; runs July 31-Aug. 17 (Thu.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting "Miracle On South Division Street."
- Shoots in Hoboken and Jersey City NJ areas.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Hoboken, NJ
Casting "Daily Hustle" a series that mixes scripted elements with reality elements in following five entrepreneurs trying to break into their respective fields. This series will feature the ups and downs of the daily hustle of starting a business from scratch and going after your dreams. The goal of the ...
- Productions dates and times vary depending on the role. Shoots March-May in the Chicago area.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Scene-a-Week" a short film series from a collective of filmmakers seeking actors to appear in a series of four short films. Genres cover thriller, drama, and comedy. These initial projects are intended for educational purposes, not distribution. Subsequent projects may include work that will be distributed. Director states: "Great ...
- Rehearses and shoots Mar. 28-Apr. 7 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Rancher," which tells the story of an absent young illustrator battling issues with confidence, his career, and self-control, as he finally gains the clarity of consciousness needed to find fulfillment in life.
- All Performances will be on Tuesday evenings in April, July, and October, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Democracy Burlesque," a sketch comedy show. Project description: "Democracy Burlesque seeks to create scripted sketch comedy that is relevant to the times we live in, and hence puts an emphasis on political satire. In addition we strive to keep a strong connection to our community and help to raise ...
- Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 13-22 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Brooklyn, NY and Mar 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Whale: A Tragedy at Sea," a new stage adaptation of "Moby-Dick." Production will include choreographed movement and choral singing of sea shanties. Experience with classical texts, especially Shakespeare is a plus. Strange Harbor is a new theater company making new work based on familiar stories from literature, history, ...
- Programs are held at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in Los Angeles, CA
BAA is seeking advanced young musical theatre performers for upcoming intensives, master classes, industry showcases, and performance opportunities in NYC. BAA states: "Work one-on-one with the stars and casting directors of your favorite Broadway shows. Participants will study song interpretation, audition technique, and Broadway dance with Tony Award-winning instructors, Broadway ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1; previews begin June 24; runs June 26-Aug. 16 in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Aspen, CO
Casting "The Full Monty" for Theatre Aspen's 2014 season. Repertory season also includes "Little Women" and "The Cottage." Synopsis: A group of unemployed steelworkers in Buffalo, New York come together to raise money by taking off their clothes in a one-night performance, emulating the touring Chippendales-style companies that have bewitched ...
- Rehearsals begin June 30; previews begin July 22; runs July 24-Aug. 15 in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Aspen, CO
Casting "The Cottage" by Sandy Rustin Fleischer. Seeking strong comedic actors with solid English accents. Inspired by the works of Noel Coward, the story is set in the idyllic English countryside in 1923. A tale of sex, betrayal and, oh yes, love, unfolds when Sylvia Van Kipness decides to expose ...