- Shoots Nov. 7 & 9 at San Diego State University in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 22 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Putrid," a short student film for San Diego State University. Synopsis: "Putrid" is about a plumber who finds a dead body while working in an apartment, and a drug dealer who hates witnesses.
- Shoots Dec. 13-17 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Christmas Dance," a 15-minute student film for Loyola Marymount. Synopsis: "Christmas Dance" is a fantasy/drama about a lonely woman suffering from Alzheimer’s who walks in to a dream during Christmas Eve and meets long-lost family and friends; during her dream, she recalls important memories with her daughter and friends ...
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD, in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Heavens Gate," a comedic student film that demonstrates a caregiver's daily routine, working at a nursing home.
- Rehearses Jan. 28-May 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada; onboard performance contract ends Dec. 13, 2015. Sailing exciting Transatlantic cruising and ports including Caribbean, NYC, Iceland, Northern Europe and Mediterranean Itinerary (Copenhagen, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Italy).
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre principal actors to portray new roles within the exciting repertory of musical theatre style shows including a brand new main stage production onboard Disney Cruise Line ships.
- Shoots late October in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Cheque Out," a three-five minute short film for various competition entries and Vimeo/YouTube. Synopsis: The story is based on a greedy scam artist who becomes an informant to protect herself from the people with whom she works.
- Shoots TBD in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Burbank, CA
New York Film Academy is casting "Yes, I Can." Logline: Everyone can prove his/her value and achieve personal goals by working hard, no matter what his/her social, ethnic, and culture background may be.
- Shoots Nov. 4 & 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting a series of spec commercials for the NYU Grad Film Commercials class.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 24, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers for the ensemble and special chorus parts in the currently running Broadway production of "Kinky Boots."
- Shoots Nov. 2-9 in Missouri.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Lady," a short film. Synopsis: "Lady" is the story of Brewer, a man who lives quietly with his wife, Sarah, and beloved dog, Lady, in a small Ozark town in southwest Missouri. When David, a greasy flatlander, shoots Lady for killing his chickens, Brewer drives straight up to David's ...
- Rehearses 5-9 p.m. beginning October 27th. Some flexibility for actor schedules. Runs November 29-December 21, at Raven Theatre's West Stage.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting an immediate replacement for "Land of Plenty," a play. Producers state: "Our current lead actress had to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances, and we are looking for a great actress to step in. This is a world premiere production, and our inaugural production as a company."
- Shows run Wed., Thurs., & Fri. (6:30 & 8:30 p.m.) and Sat. & Sun. (12:30, 2:30, 4:30, & 6:30 p.m.) in Toronto, Ontario. Actors will rotate on a regular basis.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 25 in Toronto, ON
Seeking contract actors to portray characters in an ongoing interactive theater production of "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in Toronto, Canada. This is a suspenseful comedy that is currently playing throughout the entire United States. All contractors will need to play both roles. Executive producer states: "Must have ...
- Shoots November 2014-February 2015 in NYC, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a narrative short, "Days of Dust," which journeys through the triumphs and falls of innocence from youth to adulthood. Director states: "It is a modern lyrical piece which will be visually magical and conceptually metaphysical."
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Nov. 28, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015, in southern California.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting professionally-trained dancers for an upcoming high-energy holiday production show for a Southern California theme park. Seeking well-rounded male & female dancers with experience in hip-hop, jazz/funk, and contemporary. Special skills--pointe work, partnering, tumbling etc.--are a plus. Looking for both full-time cast members as well as swing cast members.
- Rehearsals TBD based on actor availability; shoots Nov. 4 (9 a.m.-1 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Casting an original scene to be filmed at the NYU three-camera television studio. Synopsis: John and Sam are two longtime best friends, preparing a meal for John's date, who is coming over in 20 minutes. Fifteen months ago John was in a car accident with his fiancé Emily, which left ...
- Both shows rehearse and shoot this Fall and Winter in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Under InspeKtion" and "Between the Sidewalk and the Street." First synopsis: In this modern, comedic retelling of Franz Kafka's novel "The Trial," a lonely banker finds himself under arrest with no idea why. The harder he presses his stoic investigator for the information he needs to clear his name, ...