- Various contracts start between Jan.-April 2014 and end between Aug.-Nov. 2014. Itineraries include cruises to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, and more. Ports include Miami, Tampa, NYC, New Orleans, Boston, Europe, and more.
- Auditions: Dec 16, Jan 6 in New York, NY
Casting Norwegian Cruise Line's 2014 season. Company states: "Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to raising the bar on what can be expected from at-sea entertainment. We can and do deliver A-list productions with amazing directors like Rachelle Rak, Patti Wilcox, and Tiger Martina, with competitive salaries and professional working environments ...
- Workshops Feb. 10-March 8, 2014; presentations March 6 & 7, 2014 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male and female singing actors for "Bright Star," a workshop set in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina between 1945 and 1922. A young man returns from war and uncovers hidden yearnings and dark secrets about his past. Features a bluegrass score including songs from Edie Brickell ...
- Nine-month contracts begin in March 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17, in New York, NY
Disney Cruise Line is seeking talented and versatile musical theatre vocalists for entertainment productions on the luxury cruise liners, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder sailing on voyages to locations including Spain, Greece, Italy, and the Caribbean. Repertory casting for four musical theatre style shows.
- Ongoing at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting/hiring for Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Feb. 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in New York, NY
Casting "More Than One Good Way to Drown," a full-scale second year graduate performance project for Columbia University. Synopsis: In this cold, visceral landscape, a daughter (Frieda) tries to reconcile with the loss of her mother, who took her own life when Frieda was a young girl. She confronts her ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends Jan. 2-22, 2014; four performances run the weekend of Jan. 24, 2014, with possible extended run in future.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting the play "Peter Pan: The Boy Who Hated Mothers," written by Michael Lluberes. Project description: "'Peter Pan: The Boy Who Hated Mothers' is a fantastical exploration of the fears of growing up and the power of the human imagination. This visceral new adaptation works from the original source materials ...
- Rehearses Jan. 6-Mar. 16, 2014 (some principal music may begin the week of Dec. 27); runs Mar. 8-16 at Irvington Town Hall Theatre in Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17, in Irvington, NY
Casting "In the Heights" the Tony Award winning musical about life in Washington Heights, a tight-knit community where the coffee from the corner bodega is light and sweet, the windows are always open, and the breeze carries the rhythm of three generations of music.
- Rehearsals begin Late February/early March 2014; runs April 25-May 11, 2014 at Prairie Lakes Community Center Theater in Des Plaines, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Wilmette, IL
Casting the musical "Ragtime." Project description: "Based on the 1975 novel by E. L. Doctorow, Ragtime tells the story of three groups in the United States in the early 20th century: African Americans, upper-class suburbanites, and Eastern European immigrants. Historical figures including Harry Houdini, Evelyn Nesbit, Booker T. Washington, J. ...
- Rehearsals will begin Jan. 6 (Mon.-Thu. at 7 p.m.; runs Feb. 14-March 1 in CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Whittier, CA and Dec 17 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Laura," a Noir theater experience. Synopsis: A detective works on the case of a murdered woman.
- Shoots Feb. 11-13, 2014 in NYC. Note: Dates are due to change.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Destiny Jones," a student film for the School of Visual Arts MPS Live Action Short Film. Synopsis: "A female detective working a tough neighborhood in the Bronx has finally found the right case to come along for her to arrest her stepfather--completely innocent but guilty of sexual abuse years ...