- Rehearses approx. the first two weeks in April 2015; shoot begins May. 19 (20-22 days) in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "When the Ferris Wheel Stops," a feature film. Synopsis: A young man, Toby, is forced into becoming an escort and through this circumstance meets the love of his life, Daniel, an older man trying to accept his homosexuality. Together, the star-crossed lovers try to make love work. But they ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Bellport, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 27, in New York, NY
Casting the first half of the 2015 Season for The Gateway: Performing Arts Center of Suffolk County. 2015 Season productions currently being cast: "Rock of Ages" (Chris D’Arienzo, book. Rehearses May 5-20; runs May 20-Jun. 7); "Nice Work If You Can Get It" (George and Ira Gershwin, music & lyrics; ...
- Shoots Mar. 22-Apr. 13 in New London, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New London, CT
Casting "Pushback," a student film. Synopsis: In the near future, racial and ethnic minorities have been forced into ghettos ruled by martial law. Aria, a young resistance fighter, is nearly caught by the vindictive Lt. Blackstone, who takes her father, Silas, hostage. After getting her younger sister Kayla to safety, ...
- Shoots March 26-30 in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 27, Mar 1 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Do You Love Me Now?" a thesis film for Brooklyn College that's a psychological drama in which six years ago Sarah started her family with lies. Feeling guilty, she tries to be the ideal wife and mother, however, a fatal diagnosis makes her take old skeletons out from her ...
- Programs are held at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Ashburn, VA and Mar 1 in Rockville, MD and Mar 7 in Scottsdale, AZ and Mar 8 in Phoenix, AZ and Mar 14 in Dallas, TX and Mar 15 in Houston, TX and Mar 28 in Springfield, MO and Mar 29 in Boston, MA and Apr 10 in Sarasota, FL and Apr 11 in Tampa, FL
BAA is seeking advanced young musical theatre performers (ages 8-21) for upcoming intensives, master classes, industry showcases, and performance opportunities in NYC. BAA states: "Work one-on-one with the stars and casting directors of your favorite Broadway shows. Participants will study song interpretation, audition technique, and Broadway dance with Tony Award-winning ...
- Shoots Apr. 17-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish Bone," a student short film. Synopsis: Jade, age 7, stumbles upon her father's affair and tries to warn her family about it but is unable to when a fish bone gets stuck in her throat during dinner. Directed by Sandra Tan, who worked on "Marco Polo," this is ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Gloucester, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Sommerville, MA
Casting Gloucester Stage Company's 2015 season. Season includes: "Sweet and Sad" (Richard Nelson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 28-June 20); "Out of Sterno" (Deborah Zoe Laufer, writer. Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 25-July 18); "The New Electric Ballroom" (Enda Walsh, writer. Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July ...
- Shooting March 12 & 26 and April 2 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "Failure To Communicate," a student short film. Project description: "A rich and immature business man hires an elusive hitman to kill his cheating wife and her new-age hippie boyfriend. But when the hitman does surveillance work in a diner across the street from his mark, he meets a young ...
- Rehearses Mar. 14-Jun. 10 (weekends; some weekdays according to availability); performs Jun. 11-21, (Thurs.-Sun. w/ matinees Sat. and Sun.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Cherry Orchard," a play by Anton Chekov. Synopsis: This production will adapt Chekov’s play set in the years before the Russian Revolution to resonate in today’s times of social upheaval. Falconworks’ "Cherry Orchard" portrays a community that has seen many symbols of its history destroyed or co-opted, including ...
- Scene will be workshopped Mar. 4 (2-3 p.m.) at NYU in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in New York, NY
Casting a scene from Matt Damon's breakout film, "Good Will Hunting," for an NYU Directing the Actor class. Synopsis: Will Hunting, a parentless youth living in the poorest part of Boston, has a genius-level IQ but only works odd-jobs around town. When Will is arrested for attacking a police officer, ...
- Rehearsals begin the first week of March; runs Apr. 24-May 17 (12 performances) in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Miami Lakes, FL
Seeking actresses to fill the two female leads in "God of Carnage." Synopsis: "God of Carnage," by Yasmina Reza, a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, deals with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle ...
- Rehearses in March; shoots at the end of March mainly on UCLA campus, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a UCLA thesis short film, "No Surrender." Synopsis: When 25-year-old law student Ryan meets an up-and-coming band, he has to decide whether to continue his struggle with school, or take a risk and follow his passion for music one last time.
- Rehearses March-May, Tue.-Thurs., noon-4 p.m. at Gibney Studios in NYC. Note: Must be available for all rehearsals; no exceptions.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in New York, NY
Seeking two female and two male dancers for spring & summer performances for a contemporary dance company.
- Shoots Apr. 3-5 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Lamar," a short student film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: A nineteen year parolee, who was recently released from prison after serving a year for drug trafficking charges receives an eviction notice at his family’s home and falls back into street crime, trying to come up with the money ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD 9three weeks); runs May 28-Jun. 7 at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Gen. Hogan and His Benjamin," an Immersive theatrical production that places audiences in the middle of a conflict between a totalitarian government and a rebel cause. Artistic director states: "It is an opportunity to work with Miki Orihara, the Prima dancer of NYC's Martha Graham dance company, as well ...
- Shoots Mar. 4 (12-3 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Your Average Sunday Lunch," an undergraduate NYU student television studio project. Synopsis: "Your Average Sunday Lunch" is a dramatic unfolding of two sisters’ pent-up emotions.
- "Into the Woods" rehearsals begin Jun. 1; runs Jun. 19-27 in Potter Hall Theatre, Missouri Western State University, St. Joseph, MO. "The Fantasticks" rehearsals begin Jun. 22; runs Jul. 10-18 in Kemper Recital Hall, Missouri Western State University, St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Kansas City, MO and Mar 8 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting "Into the Woods" and "The Fantasticks." "Into the Woods" is a musical that follows a Baker and his wife who wish to have a child, Cinderella who wishes to attend the King's Festival, and Jack, who wishes his cow would give milk. When the Baker and his wife learn ...