- Shoots in the Queensboro Plaza Subway, 7 Train in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 6 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Missed Connections," a short film. Synopsis: A young artist making his way through the city meets his would-be soulmate. However, in the moment, he is tongue-tied and before he knows it, she is gone just as quickly as she came. Facing the ephemerality of life and the paradox of ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Seeking brand ambassadors for CitizenM Hotels.
- Tours Oct. 9-30; runs Nov. 1-22 at the Public Theater.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors." This production is part of the Mobile Shakespeare Initiative.
- Rehearses Sept. 10; shoots Sept. 11-13 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Nineteen Steps." Synopsis: In his final hours, a man sentenced to death faces the worst of humanity in his prison guard.
- Shoots Aug. 13 (4-7 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the kick-off of DromeBox Laboratories' music video/five-minute-opera edition of DromeMusic. This high-concept music video, "Welcome to California," is by Alien in the Attic and NSA. Executive producer states: "Seeking artists, models, counter-culture heroes, actors/actresses, and anyone who has made the leap into our beloved land of illusion. Filming will ...
- Rehearsals begin August 31. Production runs September 24-27 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Austin, TX
Casting for the production "Sunday in the Park with George," a musical. Project description: "A complex work revolving around a fictionalized Seurat immersed in single-minded concentration while painting his masterpiece and the people in that picture,"
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Jupiter, FL
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical.
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- Performs live at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking athletic actors to perform in Jedi Training Academy, an outdoor, stage show.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Nov. 3-Dec. 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Steve," a play. Synopsis: As Steven, a failed Broadway chorus boy turned stay-at-home dad, celebrates yet another birthday, he finds himself filled with fear and uncertainty. Is Stephen, his partner of 14 years, cheating on him? Why is one of his best friends dying of cancer? And what, exactly, ...
- Rehearses primarily in Hoboken, NJ with some rehearsals in Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Hoboken, NJ
Seeking an ethnically diverse company of freelance actors/teaching artists for Tempest Productions' 2015-2016 Season. Actors will be contracted to perform roles in StoryBook Theatre Interactive Workshops and to perform/teach in the company’s educational programs.
- Shoots Fall 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Atlanta, GA
Now casting "Steal the Moment," a short film. Production company states: "From the writer-director of "Inovite,' D. Trundle crafts a new story that takes the spiraling lives of two people and intertwines their paths at an unexpected moment that will change their lives forever. But, will it be for better ...
- Workshops in November/December 2015; rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; performs mid-Feb. 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking dancers for "1989," an Argentinian concert theater piece originally developed in 2014 at Columbia University, and to be performed at the Connelly Theatre. Synopsis: "1989" follows the lives of two young Argentine newlyweds at the start their lives together during one of Argentina's most politically tense and economically challenging ...
- Dancers must be able to start work the second wk, of Sept. 2015. Upcoming events include domestic performance and touring activities and the company's 35th Anniversary Season at Aaron Davis Hall, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers with strong modern/ballet technique and partnering skills to join Elisa Monte Dance. Professional experience is a must. Community outreach associate states: "Elisa Monte Dance is an emotionally-charged and highly acclaimed dance company that champions individuality. Founded in 1981, Elisa Monte Dance is hailed around the world for its ...
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 16 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...
- Start dates are ongoing for Los Angeles rehearsals. Start dates vary for contracts onboard around the world.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New Orleans, LA
Seeking singers for Princess Cruises dynamic and visually stunning shows developed by top Broadway, West End and Music Industry directors and choreographers including our newest collaboration "Magic to Do" with Stephen Schwartz, composer of "Wicked," "Pippin," and "Godspell." Company states: "Offering exciting itineraries spanning the globe, Princess is one of ...
- Rehearses Sept. 1-18, five days a week, 7-10 p.m.; Performance Dates: Sept. 19 & 21 at 8 p.m. and Sept. 20 at 3 p.m. at Treehouse Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in New York, NY
Casting "MilkMilkLemonade," a play. Synopsis: Emory is an effeminate boy age 11 who lives on a farm with his chain smoking Nanna and his only friend, a depressed chicken about to be processed. Nanna wishes Emory would get his head out of the clouds, stop choreographing ribbon stick dance numbers, ...
- Rehearses mid-Sept through Oct.; shoots Nov. 1-4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Red Corset," a Brooklyn College thesis short film. Synopsis: Elaine Parker, a high-school teacher, has been married to Henry for almost 25 years. After a work injury causes Henry to retire, and with the kids now in college, Elaine is finding herself wanting to bring some spice back ...