- Seven month contracts begin August 2014 (5-day work weeks) in Tokyo.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Seeking principal male vocalists for "Big Band Beat," a live entertainment show at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the east coast.
- Auditions: May 10, 24 in Baltimore, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Performances run October 17-18, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 10 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Dented," an original musical. Projection Description: "A funny and thought provoking story that centers around the staff and loyal customers of Ms. Mabel Soul Food Kitchen. The restaurant is vibrant and alive with laughter and filled with the succulent and savory smells of southern cooking. Ms. Mabel serves up ...
- Shoots mid-June through the fall in New England.
- Auditions: May 10 in Chelsea, MA
Casting a drama/sci-fi film, "Lost In Bloom," which follows 28-year-old Ethan after he undergoes an experimental procedure to cure his crippling social anxiety disorder. After falling in love with free-spirited Chloe, their relationship is challenged to endure the complications of the treatment.
- Six-month contracts begin Fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 11 in Yorba Linda, CA and May 16 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking female character look-alikes to portray Disney princesses at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Rehearsals begin September 15. Performances run October 6-28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Capriccio," an opera by Richard Strauss. Project description: "This revival production will be conducted by Sir Andrew Davis and staged by Peter McClintock; Val Caniparoli is the choreographer and August Tye is the ballet mistress."
- Rehearses May-June 2014; shoots in July in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 13 in San Francisco, CA and May 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rentals, ” a new web-series pilot that explores the personal and professional lives of two young men trying to find their way in love and life, while working in the San Francisco film production scene.
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 15 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," The Golden Mickeys," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Minimal rehearsals with the exception of new shows and mock wedding events for a traveling event company.
- Auditions: May 15 in Delray Beach, FL
Seeking male actors for custom comedic interactive shows. Production states: "Actors With a Clue! creates custom, audience-interactive murder mysteries, scavenger hunts and mock wedding events for public and private events."
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 16 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking female dancers who resemble “Ariel” from the Disney movie "The Little Mermaid" for performances at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Performances run August 18-November 2 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Owners," a playby Caryl Churchill. Project description: "Her husband wants her dead, but Marion's too busy to notice. The North London real estate market is booming, and she's out to make a killing. Her loyal young protege - a would-be suicide who can't quite seal the deal - is ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-28 with a possible extension to Oct. 5 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin June 23; performances TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Sleep No More," a Shakespeare’s classic Scottish tragedy through the lens of suspenseful film noir. Audiences will move freely through a transporting world at their own pace, choosing their own path through the story, immersed in a unique theatrical experience.
- Rehearsals and performances scheduled throughout 2014-15, in Vancouver, BC.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in Vancouver, BC
Axis Theatre Company and Green Thumb Theatre are casting their 2014-15 seasons. Project description: "Axis Theatre Company is an award winning physical theatre company, based in Vancouver, British Columbia. At 38 years, and counting, Axis is feeling fresh and frisky and looking forward to many artistic adventures now and in ...
- Rehearsals and Shoot Summer 2014 in Philadelphia.
- Auditions: May 28 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Hero," a tasteful, artistically inspired nude yoga DVD production which celebrates the body as a sacred temple. Producer states: "We are seeking handsome, skilled, male yoga devotees who are comfortable in their own skin, who are naturally attractive and feel comfortable performing a vinyasa-style asana practice in the ...
- Each singer/actor will be required to meet with the creative team twice in June-July to discuss character & vocals in Center City, Philadelphia, PA; full-cast table read will take place in August in Downtown Philadelphia, PA; four rehearsal days and four shoot days through Aug. 10 in PA.
- Auditions: Jun 7, 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Pay-2-Play (A Satire of a City with Songs)," which will be videotaped for use as a web-based, mini-musical. Company states: "It will be used to raise funds to finance a full-length, two-act staged production."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; shoots Oct. 16-19.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Bringing It All Together" a pilot reshoot. Synopsis: "Bringing it All Together" presents the story of a uniquely constructed, yet dysfunctional, family living on a posh and luxurious Dallas estate in a city which is as vast and untamed as the people who live there, led by Drew Sheard ...