- Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; previews begin Sept. 16; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 26 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Choir Boy." The play is set at the Charles R. Drew Prep School for Boys where a young black man knows what is expected of him – hard work, to fall in line and use your voice to praise God in the school choir. The singing is acapella.
- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Gig."
- Rehearsals are held in Ft. Lauderdale, FL prior to contract start; six- to nine-months contracts on Australian, Caribbean, Alaskan and Mediterranean itineraries; current and future contracts available year-round.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers and vocalists for current and future productions aboard Celebrity Cruise Lines' Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse, Silhouette, and Reflection cruise ships.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; performances run through Sept. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting a drama about art, politics, truth, sex and love, "A Picasso." Synopsis: Paris, 1941. Pablo Picasso has been summoned from his favorite café by German occupation forces and is visited by Miss Fischer, an attractive officer from the German cultural ministry. He is faced with an impossible decision: in ...
- Seven month contracts begin August 2014 (5-day work weeks) in Tokyo.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Seeking principal male vocalists for "Big Band Beat," a live entertainment show at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the east coast.
- Auditions: May 10, 24 in Baltimore, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Performances run October 17-18, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 10 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Dented," an original musical. Projection Description: "A funny and thought provoking story that centers around the staff and loyal customers of Ms. Mabel Soul Food Kitchen. The restaurant is vibrant and alive with laughter and filled with the succulent and savory smells of southern cooking. Ms. Mabel serves up ...
- Shoots mid-June through the fall in New England.
- Auditions: May 10 in Chelsea, MA and May 17 in New York, NY
Casting a drama/sci-fi film, "Lost In Bloom," which follows 28-year-old Ethan after he undergoes an experimental procedure to cure his crippling social anxiety disorder. After falling in love with free-spirited Chloe, their relationship is challenged to endure the complications of the treatment.
- Six-month contracts begin Fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 11 in Yorba Linda, CA and May 16 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking female character look-alikes to portray Disney princesses at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Rehearsals begin September 15. Performances run October 6-28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Capriccio," an opera by Richard Strauss. Project description: "This revival production will be conducted by Sir Andrew Davis and staged by Peter McClintock; Val Caniparoli is the choreographer and August Tye is the ballet mistress."
- Rehearsals begin September 23. Production runs October 8-25, in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: May 12 in Oklahoma City, OK
Casting "An Inspector Calls," a classic British thriller in which an Inspector investigates the death of a young girl.
- Rehearses May-June 2014; shoots in July in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 13 in San Francisco, CA and May 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rentals, ” a new web-series pilot that explores the personal and professional lives of two young men trying to find their way in love and life, while working in the San Francisco film production scene.
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 15 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," The Golden Mickeys," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Minimal rehearsals with the exception of new shows and mock wedding events for a traveling event company.
- Auditions: May 15 in Delray Beach, FL
Seeking male actors for custom comedic interactive shows. Production states: "Actors With a Clue! creates custom, audience-interactive murder mysteries, scavenger hunts and mock wedding events for public and private events."
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: May 16 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking female dancers who resemble “Ariel” from the Disney movie "The Little Mermaid" for performances at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Performances run August 18-November 2 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Owners," a playby Caryl Churchill. Project description: "Her husband wants her dead, but Marion's too busy to notice. The North London real estate market is booming, and she's out to make a killing. Her loyal young protege - a would-be suicide who can't quite seal the deal - is ...
- Rehearsals will take place throughout late summer and early fall. Opens in October, in Swarthmore, PA.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Swarthmore, PA
Casting all roles for Susan Sandler's Off-Broadway hit, "Crossing Delancey." Project Description: "A young Jewish bookstore manager is torn between her ambitions within the world of celebrity and her attraction for an unassuming and sincere young pickle merchant, to whom she's been introduced by her Bubbie's matchmaker. His case is ...