- Show performs on board the Royal Caribbean.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4, in New York, NY
Casting a production of "Saturday Night Fever" to perform on board Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 29-Nov. 6 at The Duke on 42nd Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Perfect Arrangement," a play. Synopsis: It’s the 1950s and the age of the Red Scare. The Martindales and the Baxters have manufactured a life as peppy as a sitcom, right down to the corny jokes and occasional product placement, but when a co-worker at the US State Department discovers ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13, 2015; previews begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 7, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016, with possible extension through Jan. 17, in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in "Lazarus."
- Performances run weekday mornings and weekends during the school year throughout 2015-16, at the Newmark and Winningstad Theatres, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5, 6, 7 in Portland, OR
Oregon Children's Theatre is casting its 2015-2016 season, comprised of five mainstage productions, including three musicals and two new works: "Junie B Jones," "Geronimo Stilton: Mouse in Space," "Bad Kitty," "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane," and "James & the Giant Peach."
- Rehearses Aug. 11-Sept. 2; runs Sept. 3-20 in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles (four men, two women) in "The People Before the Park."
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers and people to fill corporate positions for Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company, including upcoming Showing and Special Fundraiser in NYC, the New York Dance Festival: A Day in Dance Gala Concert, New York Dance Festival: International Fringe Festival, additional NYC dates, and possible national and international opportunities. Company states: ...
- Rehearses approx. June 23 to mid-Aug. 2015 (Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); performs Aug. 14 & 15 or Aug. 21 & 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a two-act stage play that takes place in post-apocalyptic North America after an unknown viral outbreak decimates the country. Within a month, the infected have begun turning into cannibals and leaving the survivors to fend for themselves as the government and military collapses all around them. The ...
- Rehearsals beginning September. Performances run November 7-22, in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Palo Alto, CA
Casting the play "Clybourne Park." Production description: "A feisty jab at race relations and a look at a Chicago neighborhood’s evolution as two families move in, fifty years apart."
- Rehearsals begin in late June in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 7 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "In My Life," a musical retelling of the Beatles' history. Company states: "The musical, which plays in regional theatres, has toured since 2008 with 95 runs and features the live music of one of the world's leading Beatles tribute groups. With two additional Beatles productions, the cast works 125-150 ...
- Shoots June 20 in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 7 in New York, NY
Casting "With Her," a music video for independent Hip-Hop/R&B Artist, Danny Diamonds. Seeking actors, curvy female models, and/or exotic dancers. Synopsis: After a man crosses paths with a very attractive young woman, he sets out on a mission to pursue her.
- Contracts begin early October 2015 and run through January 1, 2016 at Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers of all ethnicities to perform at the Walt Disney World Resort during the 2015 Holiday Season. Holiday shows include: "A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!" and "Celebrate the Season."
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 13 at The Candlelight Pavilion, 455 West Foothill Blvd. Claremont CA 91711.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 9 in Claremont, CA
Casting "In The Heights," Lin-Manuel Miranda's Tony Award-winning musical about three days in the life of Washington Heights, a tight-knit community at the top of Manhattan.
- Contracts begin early October 2015 and run through January 1, 2016 at the Disney World Resort in FL.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers of all ethnicities for Walt Disney World's 2015 Holiday Season including "Celebrate the Season," Disney's classic Christmas spectacular, performed live in front of Cinderella Castle, and "Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!," Disney's newest high-energy, interactive musical revue, featuring songs of the season with a futuristic twist!
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular contract dates range from early- to mid-October to early January depending on the role in which you are cast.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, in New York, NY and Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Radio City Productions is looking for a diverse cast of male and female dancers, male and female vocalists, Little People performers, and little girls (ages 10 to 14) to perform in the 2015 production of The Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-September 2015. Contract runs through the end of June 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in New York, NY
Seeking nonunion singers for the national tour of "Mamma Mia!" with book by Catherine Johnson, music & lyrics by Björn Ulvaeus & Benny Andersson, additional material by Martin Koch and some songs written by Stig Anderson. The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic comedy ...
- Shooting TBD.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in East Orange, NJ
Casting "More Than a Family," a reality show where your favorite hit recording artists mentor and inspire talent as they work on building their new project. Join their musical family while competing with other aspiring artists for a chance to release original music.
- Five rehearsal/fitting dates from mid-Aug. to Sept. (three dates on Sat. afternoons; two weeknights in Sept.; the fitting date and last two rehearsal dates are mandatory); Fashion Week runs Sept. 22-27 in Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 13, Jul 11 in Jersey City, NJ
Seeking models and designers for "Styleversity," an event for Jersey City Fashion Week. Coordinator states: "A week of fashion in a great city behind Lady Liberty. Fashion…passion…freedom, in the sixth borough. Jersey City Fashion Week is produced by DLJ Give to Live Community Foundation. a project of United Charitable Programs, ...