- Production will take place in Richmond, VA from December 28th to January 2nd. Travel and lodging provided.
- Auditions: Oct 15 in New York, NY
A year after the death of their son, Adam and Julia struggle to connect. Adam works to leave the past behind, while Julia clings to her memories and refuses to look towards the future. In an attempt to save the marriage, Adam invites the couple’s closest friends over for dinner ...
- Shoots TBD mid-November (excluding Thanksgiving week) through beginning-December in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in New York, NY
Casting "This Could Be It," in which an aspiring female model is cast for a new reality web series, which leads her to question the world she operates in, her role in that world and her general conception of success and happiness.
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Socio", a short film that follows the plight of a young Hispanic man whose medical school scholarship is suddenly revoked. Under bleak cirumstances, he must navigate a tremendous moral dilemma in order to pay his tuition.
- Runs December 2015-January 2016 in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in Miami, FL
Casting "The Golem of Havana" with book by Michel Hausmann, music by Salomon Lerner, and lyrics by Len Schiff.
- Rehearses Nov. 7 or 8; shoots Nov. 15 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in Los Angeles, CA and Oct 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Reincarnation Inc.," a short student film in which a deceased 24-year-old man finds himself at the office where every living thing is sent to after death to determine its next life, and he must use his few good deeds to convince his rebirth broker that he deserves to be ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 25. (Sundays, 6-9 p.m.) at Dance and Music Academy in Woodstock, GA; runs Feb. 5-7 and 12-14 at The Canton Theatre in Canton, GA.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 18 in Woodstock, GA
Casting "[title of show]," a musical in which two struggling writers attempt to write a musical. Provided Synopsis: Jeff and Hunter, two struggling writers, hear about a new musical theatre festival. However, the deadline for submissions is a mere three weeks away. With nothing to lose, the pair decides to ...
- Shoots Dec. 4-10 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Lady Labyrinth," a student film. Synopsis: After a very painful divorce, Dina feels depressed and disoriented, unable to ride horses, one of her greatest passions. She dreams about a labyrinth garden and finds out there’s one close to where she lives. At the garden, Dina meets Jasmine, a former ...
- Works various dates in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in New York, NY
Seeking actors & actresses for various commercials and film. Also searching for voiceover, cameraman and film editor.
- Rehearses late Oct./early Nov.; shoots Nov. 5-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Round & Round," a short film. Synopsis: "Round & Round" starts with a decision, one fifteen-year-old Ellie is incapable of making. Her main goal, like many, is to be happy. After her mother abandons her and her father, Ellie must decide how to be happy: by leaving like her ...
- Rehearses the week of Oct. 26. Shoots Nov. 5-Nov. 6 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Arlington, TX
Casting "Carmen," in which a young drag queen must work the streets a year after being raped to help with her grandmother's medical bills and whose only friend and support system betrays her.
- Shooting November 5-8, in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Dallas, TX
Casting the student short film "Carmen." Project description: "A year after being raped, Carmen, a young talented drag queen, must work the streets to support her ailing grandmother, but she soon realizes the dangers and betrayal that come from walking the streets at night."
- Rehearsals for "The Nutcracker" begin November 2; performances run December 3-20. Rehearsals for “The Drunken City" begin April 11, 2016; performances run May 12-29, 2016, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory is casting its 2015-16 season, including "The Nutcracker," and “The Drunken City." Project descriptions: ‘"The Nutcracker” will be a fast-paced and edgy adaptation of the story of young Clara, who will risk the darkness, battle the Rat King, and save her family with the help of a ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 27, 2016; runs Mar. 24-May 1, 2016 Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dreams Of The Penny Gods" in which Bug, your average 13-year-old girl who happens to have been born into a criminal family that's hiding out in a storage facility, transforms herself into a high priestess who's trying to raise the dead and on this particular summer day, her incantations ...
- Auditions will take place on Sat, Oct 17th and Sun, Oct 18th from 10: 30 am to 2: 30 pm in Los Angeles, CA at Space Station Casting Studios. If you are interested, please send a headshot and resume to and an audition appointment will be arranged. Shooting will take place on Friday, November 13th in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18 in Los Angeles, CA
A scientist creates an AI system intended for military weapon automation in the year 2031. Although he does not agree with weapon automation, he is forced to comply with his company’s request and creates a hyper-intelligent system capable of judging mankind. During the night prior to the company’s public release ...
- Performs Nov. 20-21, at 8 p.m. in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Berkeley, CA
Casting a sketch comedy performance. Production description: "A large-venue show with an experienced sketch troupe and all-original work that reflects diversity & has a theatrical bend."
- Shoots between Nov. 18-22 in NYC. Note: Final shoot date will be confirmed in mid-October.
- Auditions: Oct 18, 19, 20, 21 in New York City, NY
Seeking models for a fashion shoot for Levi's Vintage Clothing look book, themed on the abstract expressionist artists and the New York School of the 1950s.
- Auditions will be held October 18, in Guthrie, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18, in Guthrie, OK
The Pollard Theatre Company will hold auditions for the remaining productions of its 2015-16 Season. Productions include: " A Territorial Christmas Carol," "God of Carnage," "Hairspray" and "Green Day's American Idiot."
- Six month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking female character look-alikes to portray Disney princesses and heroines at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Rehearsal and production dates vary depending on work booked.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members for Agent Access Auditions (AAAs). These auditions are only for AEA members who are not signed clients of any agent. Do not sign up to audition if you are currently signed with an agent. Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 24; runs March 14-April 3 with possible one- or two-week extension at the Linda Gross Theater, Atlantic Theater Company, 336 W. 20th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Hold on to Me Darling," a play.
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 20, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble dancers for replacements in the Broadway production of "Kinky Boots."
- Six-month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," "Welcome Wagon Street Show," and "Mickey and the Wondrous Book."