- Season rehearses and runs in Jennerstown, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting Mountain Playhouse's 2015 Season. Seeking, for 2015, actors who can be company members by tracking through as many shows as possible. Season includes: "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Lawrence Tobias, dir. Chris Blisset, musical dir.; Matthew Marafino, stage mgr. Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 16-28); "Chapter Two" (Guy Stroman, dir.; ...
- Rehearsals TBD in Jackson and Toms River, NJ; runs July 17-18 in Ocean County, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 14, in Jackson, NJ
Casting "Tarzan the Musical" in Ocean County, NJ. Seeking youth ages 10-19. All roles open.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14 at various locations in North Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 10-May 10 at Monroe Forum @ El Portal Theatre, 5269 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: Set in 19th-century England, Sweeney Todd is an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of a failing pie shop, ...
- Shoots Mar. 13-23 in Towson, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Towson, MD
Casting "Con/Hom," a student film for Townson University. Synopsis: Mike, a young columnist for a BuzzFeed-like website, ClickZilla, investigates a mysterious online entity--HellpfulHands66--looking for a willing murder victim. With the help of the website’s photographer Laila, Mike pursues the story, no matter the cost.
- Shows run May 8-10, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 10 in Oak Lawn, IL
Casting "45 Seconds From Broadway," a play. Project description: "A Neil Simon comedy set in a cheap diner just off Broadway in New York City. A large cast of zany theater types pop in and out through four slice-of-life sketches about the Great White Way."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24 (Wed. & Fri., 6-9 p.m. and Sun., 2-5 p.m.) at the Arts Cure Center, 37-18 Northern Blvd., Rm. 315, Long Island City, NY; performs Apr. 24-26 at the Secret Theater, 4402 23rd St., Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Borderline," a new musical comedy about the modern day immigrant's experience. Synopsis: The initial setting of Borderline is an ESL classroom, and as a baseline project the English teacher asks each student to take a turn sharing with the class a little bit about their pasts, what their goals ...
- Rehearsals begin March 16; runs April 17-May 10 (Thurs.-Sun. with matinees) in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in San Clemente, CA
Casting "Weekend Comedy," a play. Synopsis: A middle-aged couple and a couple in their twenties are accidentally booked into the same cabin on the same weekend. They decide to share the space and a comedic clash of different generations ensues.
- Production dates TBD in L.A.; future monthly audition dates are Apr. 6, May 4, June 1, July 13, Aug. 3, Sept. 21, Oct. 5, Nov. 2, & Dec. 7.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity auditions for Equity actors only (EMC members okay).
- Show runs at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male and female vocalists for "Festival of the Lion King," an African-inspired celebration of the music from the animated feature film. Description: This original musical theater production will be performed live in the new state-of-the-art, indoor, 1500-seat theater-in-the-round in Disney’s Animal Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort near ...
- Seven month contracts with five-day work weeks begin July-September 2015 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking principal vocalists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Come and experience the multitude of fun and excitement at Tokyo Disneyland Park where dreams come true. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, ...
- Rehearses Mar. 19-Apr. 1; shoots Apr. 2-8 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Stripped For Love: A Night With Aphrodite," a student short film. Synopsis: Hapless romantic Ray must overcome the consequences of a one night stand with a stripper, which are compounded when the woman scorned just so happens to be the vindictive goddess of love, Aphrodite. Ray is taken to ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Cambridge, MA. Typical rehearsal schedule: Tues.-Fri. evenings and Sat. & Sun. days.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Somerville, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season of the Actors' Shakespeare Project. Season includes: "Othello" (William Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews Sept. 23-25; opens Sept. 26; closes Oct. 25); "The Winter's Tale" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Melia Bensussen, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; previews Dec. 9-11; opens Dec. 12; closes Jan. 3, ...
- Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 23-Aug. 30 in Lawrenceville, GA and rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Sept. 10-20 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10, in Lawrenceville, GA
Casting "Memphis" a musical that tells the fictional story of Huey Calhoun, one of the first white disc jockeys who dared to play rhythm & blues music for his white teenage listeners in the 1950s.
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28; runs May 22-June 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in San Diego, CA
Casting singers, dancers, and character actors for the stage version of the classic 1952 MGM movie musical, "Singin' in the Rain."
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-September 2015. Contract runs through the end of June 2016.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking nonunion singers for the "Mamma Mia!" National Tour. The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic comedy that contrasts the dreams and desires of a young woman about to become a bride with those of her mother, a free spirit of the 70s who ...