- Rehearses weekdays beginning July 13; shoots early August at a comedy club in NYC. Producer's note: "Availability and attendance is a must. Less rehearsal time for Vagrant, Murial, Terri, and Kate. Rehearsals will emphasize a team approach to this project and will include improvisation and staff involved rewrites when applicable. Think 'Saturday Night Live' doing a sitcom."
- Auditions: Jun 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking amateur filmmakers and actors to participate in "Stand-Up Neurotica," in which Seth, struggling with his feelings for his ex-wife Julia (now gay), manages a comedy club with a comic who seems like he's never going to show up, all while working with a diverse and zany group of characters. ...
- Shooting starts July 11, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 4 in Houston, TX
Casting for a web series of various comedy productions. Project subscription: "Comedy series are tailored in the style of Borat/Bruno."
- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Oswego, NY
Seeking a theatre venue coordinator for SUNY Oswego. The Department of Theatre at the State University of New York at Oswego invites applications for a one-year (renewable), full-time Theatre Venue Coordinator position.
- Rehearsal and performance dates depend on the production throughout New Jersey.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Brunswick, NJ
Seeking submissions for New Jersey Theatre Alliance (NJTA), the service organization for the state’s professional (Actor’s Equity) theaters. Note: Not all Alliance member theaters participate in these auditions and there will not be a confirmed list of participating theaters until about a week before the auditions.
- Rehearses and shoots May 17-Aug. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in New York, NY
Casting "DS-160," a comedy web series about Spanish people living in New York City. Each episode is about three to five minutes. DS-160 is the name of the document that every immigrant needs to complete before coming to the US. Logline Episode One: Mercedes is at home when someone buzzes ...