Audition: 6 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; announced run: Oct. 25-Dec. 4, 2016 with a possible four-week ext. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in "The Death of the Last Black Man in the Whole Entire World," a play. Synopsis: A woman tries to feed her husband a fried drumstick. Dragons roam a flat earth. The last Black man in the whole entire world dies again. And again. ...
Audition: in 2 minutes
- Rehearsals begin June 8 (weekday afternoons and Sat. and Sun. afternoons or eves.); runs July 16-31 (Sat. & Sun. at 11 a.m.) in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 3 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Jungle Book," a play by Greg Banks based on the books by Rudyard Kipling. Synopsis: A young boy, lost in the Indian jungle, is discovered by a pack of wolves. They name him Mowgli (Little Frog) and protect him from the many dangers of the jungle, including Shere ...
- In the process of scheduling rehearsal and performance schedule in association with FringeNYC. FringeNYC runs from Aug. 12-28, 2016. Performers will need to be NYC local during the entire months of July and August.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Seeking 13 actors aged 16+ for the world premiere of "#Blessed (or How to Be Saved and Know It)" at FringeNYC for the summer of 2016. Synopsis: In the wake of an act of violence committed by charismatic senior Michael against devout freshman Liana, a handful of young adults try ...
- Production runs August 5-21, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in Arlington, TX
Casting the production "Calendar Girls."
- Shoots June 19-24, in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting the student film "The Hand That Feeds You." Project description: "A restaurant owner gets tangled up into the Mexican underworld."
- Rehearses June 20-23; runs June 24 & 25 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Irrational Exuberance," a new musical which explores the universal quest to feel at home in a time where so many of us are on the move. Company states: "Set in Flushing, Queens, during the most dramatic moments of the 2008 financial crisis, the show features ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 2 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Fantasticks," with book & lyrics by Tom Jones and music by Harvey Schmidt.
Audition: Jun 07
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 10, 2017; run begins Feb. 9, 2017 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 7 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for "This Day Forward." A world-premiere from acclaimed playwright, Nicky Silver. In this new comedy about love and marriage and everything in-between, Martin thinks he has just married the girl of his dreams, but when Irene makes a surprising confession in their honeymoon suite, all their well-made ...
Audition: Jun 09
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 11; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 18; possible extension until Jan. 15, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for various roles in "Straight White Men," a play.
Audition: Jun 10
- Rehearsals and principal photography begins mid-July 2016 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Designed to Kill - Army Rejects," a series profiling the mass killings of three notorious psycho killers who were rejected from the U.S. Army. Once discharged, they became three of the deadliest mass killers in American history. Currently recreating the mass killings of Oregon's most prolific mass killer, Christopher ...
Audition: Jun 24
- Portland, OR dates: Rehearsals begin Aug. 16; previews run Sept. 10-15; opens Sept. 16; closes Oct. 16. Cincinnati, OH dates: Rehearsal start date TBD; tech Jan. 17, 2017; previews run Jan. 21-25; opens Jan. 27; closes Feb. 19.
- Auditions: Jun 24 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in co-production between Portland Center Stage (Portland, OR) and the Cincinnati Playhouse (Cincinnati, OH) of the musical "Little Shop of Horrors."