- Rehearses late April and early May; shoots May 8–June 8 in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Birmingham, AL and Mar 28, 29 in Birmingham, AL
Casting for feature film "Service to Man." Synopsis: In the turbulent spring of 1968, an ambitious white student from Brooklyn finds himself an outcast at Nashville’s legendary Meharry Medical School, where he and his black peers attempt to do something no one around them seems capable of: find common ground. ...
- Shoots April 11 & 12 in the East Village in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Hips," an NYU intermediate student film based on Sandra Cisernos' book, "House on Mango Street." This is a coming of age story about how growing up comes with a price. When Carmen steals her older sister Danielle's shoes, she attracts unwanted attention.
- Shooting April 11-12, in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Richmond, VA
Casting the VCUarts Cinema Department digital short film, "Enduring Duplicity." Projoect description: "LeSean, an optimistic dreamer, only wants one thing: to take his high school sweetheart to prom; the issue being, Eric, his boyfriend, isn’t too fond of the idea."
- Shoots April 12, 19 in Orange County and L.A. Casting Director states: "We will be filming in a school area mainly. The filming days will be no longer than eight hrs. on weekend and possibly a few hours (less than five) on a weekday."
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Elliot the Knight." Synopsis: Elliot is a young boy with an incredible imagination. His day goes from ordinary to extraordinary when his classmates turn into the fairytale characters that he reads about everyday. He will embark on an adventure that includes princesses, knights, and other fairytale creatures. The drama ...
- Rehearsals begin in late April; runs June 26 & 27, July 10, 11, 16, 17, and 18 (8 p.m.) and June 28 and July 12 & 19 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Breezy Point, NY and Mar 30 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting the Rockaway Theatre Company's summer production of the classic musical "Guys and Dolls."
- Shooting April 10-12, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Austin, TX
Casting for the student film "Prelude." Project description: "A ballerina and a pianist prepare for a performance in the midst of coming to realize the difficulties that their art places on their loved ones."
- Shoots April 11 & 12 in NYC
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "A Normal Girl," an SVA student film that tells the story of Dan, a guy who is trying to cope with modern life dating in NYC. After his girlfriend dumps him, his best friend wants him to enjoy the single life and a new girl who he thinks nothing ...
- Training take place Apr. 8-12 in L.A. Note: Must be available on these dates.
- Auditions: Apr 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA and Apr 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking energetic, diverse individuals from all fitness backgrounds who have what it takes to be a Bespoke cycling instructor. Auditions dates: April 5th starting at 3:30pm and April 6th starting at 10am. We will confirm audition time upon submission. NOTE: This is for a teaching position as a cycling instructor.
- Shows run June 5-21, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 12 in Chicago, IL and Apr 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Winter's Tale," a play. Project description: "Shakespeare's late romance will be performed under the open sky on the beautiful grounds of Indian Boundary Park."