- Rehearsals begin April 23; opens May 16 OR June 10th (projected) at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood, CA. Performances will be once a week, for four weeks with a possible three week extension.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Broadway, Here We Come!" a new musical theater review set in song cycle format. Most of the pieces in the show are from current, up-and-coming Musical Theater composers with a few, more standard pieces thrown in. Note: We WILL accept taped auditions for the MUSICIANS, only.
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in St. Petersburg, FL
Equity actors and actors who sing for the 2014-15 SPT Season. Season includes: "The Chosen" (T. Scott Wooten, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 3-28), "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Todd Olson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs approx. Oct. 15-26), "Laughter on the 23rd Floor" (Neil Simon, writer; ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 20-Jan. 4 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting classically-trained male actors/singers with combat training/experience and strong female and male actors/singers for the production of "Camelot," a very progressive, sexy, almost-contemporary telling of the classic musical.
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Rehearses May 4-12, 16-17, 19, 23-24, 26-30 and June 1-6; performs June 6.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Good Men Wanted." Producer states: "Bad bitches circa 1863. 'Good Men Wanted' brings to life the true stories of five women who fought in the Civil War disguised as men. They are Union and Confederate alike, serving as infantrymen and spies, enduring everything from capture as POW's to secret ...
- Rehearsals begin March 30, 2015. Previews begin April 28; runs May 8-Aug. 2 (with possible extension through Aug. 23) in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Glencoe, IL
- Season runs Aug. 2014-Feb. 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
The Actors Theatre of Louisville is casting its 2014 season. Shows include: "Dracula" (Bill McNulty, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 21-Oct. 13); "A Christmas Carol" (Drew Fracher, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 29; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 23); and "The Brothers Size" (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 9, ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Performances will be July 11-19 in Midvale, UT
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Midvale, UT
Casting "Into the Woods," the Broadway musical. Project Description: "The Stephen Sondheim musical intertwines the plots of several Brothers Grimm fairy tales and follows them to explore the consequences of the characters' wishes and quests. The main characters are taken from "Little Red Riding Hood", "Jack and the Beanstalk", "Rapunzel", ...
- Rehearsals begin April 28 (Mon. & Wed. 7-10 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.); performs May 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in NY
Casting "Life is Short, Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth is impacted by the choices adults make.