- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Aug. 28-Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Christians," a play.
- Season runs in Augusta, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in Chicago, IL
Casting Barn Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 16-28); "Ghost the Musical" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs June 30-July 12); "American Idiot" (Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 14-26); "Rock of Ages" (Rehearsals begin July 15; runs July 28-Aug. 9); "Hands on a ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting Goodman Theatre's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Kimberly Senior, dir. Runs Aug. 11-Oct. 18); "A Christmas Carol" (Henry Wishcampter, dir. Runs Oct. 20-Dec. 27); "Another Word for Beauty" (Steve Cosson, dir. Runs Dec. 15-Feb. 21); "The Matchmaker" (Henry Wishcamper, dir. Runs Feb. 2-Apr. 10); "The Sign in Sidney Brustein's ...
- Rehearsal begins Aug. 3; runs Aug. 13-Sept. 20 at the Westchester Broadway Theatre, 1 Broadway Plaza in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in NY
Casting the Ginger Rogers musical, "Backwards in High Heels." Note: This is a non-required open dance call.
- Season rehearses and performs in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Jun 5 in New York, NY
Casting the PlayMakers Repertory Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Disgraced" (Arad Akhtar, writer; Shishir Kurup, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 4); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer. Brendon Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; ...
- Rehearsals begin June 19 (rehearsals are typically Mon.-Fri., early eves., and all day Sat.); runs last wk. of July-Aug. 1 at the Tongva Native American Amphitheatre Heritage Park, 12100 Mora Dr., Santa Fe Springs, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Casting "Jesus Christ Superstar" for Santa Fe Springs Community Playhouse's 29th Season. All roles open; all ages considered.
- Season runs in Media, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Media, PA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Media Theatre. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book. Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 1); "Billy Elliott" (Elton John, music; Lee Hall, book & lyrics. Rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 18, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); "To Kill a ...
- "Side Show" rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 18 or 25). "Ain't Misbehavin'" rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Side Show" & "Ain't Misbehavin'."
- Season runs in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 9 in New York, NY
Casting John W. Engeman Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Igor Goldin, dir.; Jeffrey Denman, choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1) and "Miracle on 34th Street" (Antoinette DiPietropolo, choreo. Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 19-Jan. 3, 2016).
- Season runs Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 10, in New York, NY and Jun 12, in New York, NY
Seeking singers who dance and dancers who sing for John Engeman Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1); "Miracle on 34th Street" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 19-Jan. 3); "Memphis" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 7; runs Mar. 24-May 8); "Thoroughly Modern ...
- Rehearses Aug. 1-11; performs Aug. 12-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in New York, NY
Open auditions are being held for "Dream Street," a new West End musical set to debut in the United States. Synopsis: Despite coming from very different backgrounds, kids have their own personal journeys and challenges to overcome. Through determination and making great new friendships, they discover that dreams can come ...
- NY casting for both groups scheduled for Jun 27. Jul 18 NY casting for top 32 contestants. Aug 1 NY casting selection for top 16 contestants at the Women's National Republican Club. Sep 19 NY final 8 contestants. NY final location to be announced. 1st & 2nd Place winners of both groups will qualify to attend the final international contest on November 21, 2015 in Los Angeles with the winners of the Singapore, Malaysia, Vancouver, Beijing, & LA contests. All travel expenses are covered.
- Auditions: Jun 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the 2015 AMN International Jewelry Queen Pageant.
- AUDITIONS: SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2015 AT CHAMPIONS STUDIOS (see address below). SIGN UP SHEETS WILL BE POSTED AT NOON. AUDITIONS ARE FROM 1:00PM - 4:00PM. Rehearsals begin July 6 at Champions Studios, 257 West 39th St.; runs Aug. 5 (7 p.m.) and Aug. 9 (9 p.m.) at Harlem Repertory Theatre/Tato Laviera Theatre, at 240 E. 123rd St., NYC. Note: There maybe be alternate performance dates as well, TBA.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Prophet," a one-act play selected for this summer's The Riant Theatre's Strawberry One-Act Festival. Synopsis: The legendary insurrectionist, Nat Turner, makes a confession and the lawyer, Thomas R. Gray, documents the harrowing confession.
- Two sessions run each day from July 20-Aug. 5 (Session One rehearses 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Session Two rehearses 1:30-4:30 p.m.); performs Aug 5-9 at the Summit Playhouse, 10 New England Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 14 in Summit, NJ
Seeking performers ages 5-13 for "The Jungle Book." Director states: "This program is structured both like a camp and like a full production. Each cast will rehearse for three hours a day and, over the course of three weeks, they will learn about all aspects of production while rehearsing for ...
- Season runs in Napa, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Napa, CA
Casting the 2015 Season for Lucky Penny Productions. Season includes: "The Secret Garden" (Marsha Norman, book & lyrics; Lucy Simon, music; Barry Martin, dir.; Lucas Sherman, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "Beyond Therapy" (Christopher Durang, playwright. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Nov. 5-22); and "The ...
- Rehearses Aug. 3-12; runs Aug. 13, 14, 15, and 16 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Seeking Equity actors for five available roles in "Other People's Money."
- Session one (Bullying, Body Image, Girl Empowerment, Equal Rights Amendment) runs June 28 (1-6 p.m.), June 29 (3-6 p.m.), and June 30 (12-3 p.m.). Session two (Gun Violence, Access to Education, and Economic Empowerment) runs July 12 (1-5 p.m.), July 13 (3-6 p.m.), and July 14 (12-3 p.m.). Session three (child abuse, trafficking, domestic violence, neglect, foster care system) runs Aug. 9 (1-6 p.m.), Aug. 10 (3-6 p.m.), and Aug. 11 (12-3 p.m.). All sessions are in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for free theater intensives with Girl Be Heard, a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Each three-day session will include speakers related to the specified topics, a creative space for new work, and a guerrilla-style ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 28 in NYC; tech begins Sept. 12 in Northport; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1 in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 18, in New York, NY
Seeking nonunion dancers who sing and act to portray the Sharks and the Jets in "West Side Story."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 24 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Capital Stage Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Mr. Burns, A Post-Electric Play" (Anne Washburn, writer; Runs Aug. 11-Oct. 4); "A Doll’s House" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Stephanie Gularte, adaptation. Runs Sept. 29-Nov. 22, 2015); "The Behavior Of Broadus" (Burglars of Hamm, writer. Runs Nov. 17, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); "Love ...
- Rehearses June 29-Aug. 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 2-6 p.m., with additional hours for tech rehearsals the last two weeks; runs July 31 and Aug. 1, 7, and 8 at North Shore High School in Glen Head, Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 29 in Sea Cliff, NY
Casting two productions for The North Shore Summer Theater Workshop, open to students in grades 6-12. Productions include "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" and a "New Works Cabaret" featuring songs from some of today's best writers and composers. Seeking actors and crew interested in production-based instruction in all ...