- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...
- Rehearses Aug. 3-Oct. 1 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.) in Camarillo, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in Camarillo, CA
Casting "Nine," the musical based on Italian director Federico Fellini's comic masterpiece of biographical filmmaking, “8 ½,” Maury Yeston's sultry and enchanting Tony-award-winning musical follows the life of world famous film director Guido Contini as he prepares his latest picture and tries to focus on, and balance his time and ...
- Runs Oct. 1-31 (Thurs., 8 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 10 p.m.) at the Public House Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Babysitter Massacre '78" a new musical from the creators of “A Nightmare on Backstreet” and “Bates: An 80’s Musical Psycho Parody.”
- Shows run in repertory in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for "Twelfth Night" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 15-May 21, 2016) and "MacBeth" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Apr. 5-May 22, 2016).