- Rehearsals TBD in Jersey City, NJ; shoots Aug. 17, 19-21, and 26-28 in NJ (close to NYC)
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30, 31 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting for two upcoming short films: Project #1: "Perception" is the story of Britney, a troubled individual confined in a state that she can't control. This short film is a psychological thriller that follows Britney and her husband as they deal with the aftermath of a horrific accident. Project #2: ...
- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in Playwrights Horizons' season. Season includes: "Bootycandy" (Robert O'Hara, writer-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1; runs Aug. 22-Oct. 26); "Grand Concourse" (Heidi Schreck, writer; Kip Fagan, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 17, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Pocatello" (Samuel D. Hunter, writer; Davis McCallum, dir. ...
- Currently in pre-production; shoot dates TBD (over the next three months) in NYC. Seeking actors who can be active for crowdfunding campaign/promotional trailer.
- Auditions: Jul 31, Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting and seeking crew for "The Loft," an upcoming web series about a group of eccentric creatives living in an illegal loft in DUMBO. Synopsis: Emily Hale is a wholesome midwestern girl with a mysterious past. An unemployed actress, she has moved to New York City to launch her career ...
- Rehearses Aug. 26-Sept. 14. Tech rehearsals Sept. 17-21; runs Oct. 7-Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Killing Of Sister George."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; performances begin Sept. 4; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Juárez: A Documentary Mythology." Synopsis: "More than two years in development. Over 200 hours of interview footage. Hundreds of conversations. Theater Mitu creates an artful portrait of a community in crisis and transformation. Gangs, cartels, corruption, NAFTA, femicide, the War on Drugs, fear, familial honor, mythology, and hope all ...
- Rehearsals begin in October, with performances for Christmas starting Nov. 8-Jan. 4, in Stone Mountain, Park GA.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 4 in Stone Mountain Park, GA
Stone Mountain Park Entertainment, a division of Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation, will be holding auditions for its 2014 fall and Christmas seasons.
- Season rehearses and runs in Germantown, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Germantown, TN
Casting Tennessee Shakespeare Company's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Richard III" (Dave Demke, dir.; rehearses and runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "Twelfth Night" (rehearses and runs Nov. 10-Dec. 21); and "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (rehearses and runs May 4-June 21, 2015).
- Non-union rehearsals begin Aug. 25; Equity rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 (Fri.-Sun.) in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Casting "The Full Monty."
- Rehearsal begins Feb 9, 2015; runs Mar 7-29, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in San Diego, CA and Aug 8, 11 in Los Angeles, CA
With adult language, violence, and nudity, the temples of classical Thebes are traded for the urban Latino barrios of Southern California in Luis Alfaro’s contemporary play adaptation of the classic, "Oedipus The King".
- Shoots for two days around Aug. 14 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a low-budget, 90-second infomercial for "Safe-Text," a new cellphone app that will be available to the public starting August 25.