- Style-only models needed Sept. 14 & 15; cutting and styling models needed Sept. 16; event is in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in New Orleans, LA
Seeking hair models for an event in New Orleans. Seeking 15 women who will require no cut or color, just styling; and five women who are ready for a new look and will receive a drastic change (cut by Laurent Philippon and color by Clayton, Artistic Director of Bumble and ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Sarasota, FL
Casting the Westcoast Black Theatre Troupe's 2014-25 season. Season includes "Little Shop of Horrors" (runs Oct. 15-Nov. 16); "Knock Me a Kiss" (runs Jan. 7-Feb. 8, 2015); "Jazz Hot Mamas" (runs Feb. 25-Mar. 29, 2015); and "Spunk" (runs Apr. 15-May 17, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22 (Mon.-Sat.); runs Oct. 16-Nov. 16 (Thurs. 7:30 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun. 3 p.m.) at Stage West in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Bedroom Farce" by Alan Ayckbourn.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25 (every Mon. & Tues. 7-10 p.m. and Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Oct. 17-19, 24-26 at the Village Theatre of Orange in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Orange, CA
Casting "Man of La Mancha" the musical. Synopsis: "While awaiting a hearing with the Inquisition, Cervantes presents a play as his defense in a mock trial for the prisoners. In it, he plays Alhonso Quiana, a man who has set his own reality aside and become Don Quixote De La ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 16-Aug. 17 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking one Equity actor for "To the Moon." There is one AEA contract to be cast among the two available roles. Synopsis: "To the Moon" is a world-premiere comedy about a Ralph Kramden who longs to be a Jackie Gleason. Under-employed Scottie has a dream of making it big. Together ...