- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Jul 30, Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- Tech Aug. 26; performs Aug. 27 & 28 at Centro Español de Queen in Astoria, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Happy Birthday, Hamster," a new 10-minute musical for Leela NYC Theatre Festival.
- Season runs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Connecticut Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Also seeking an Equity Stage Manager. See separate notice for submission info. SM's may also attend the EPA to sign up for a brief interview if they choose. Season includes "The Laramie Project" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; ...
- Season runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "You Can't Take It with You" (reh. Aug. 31; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 29), "Out of Order" (reh. Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016), "Moon Over Buffalo" (reh. Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 18-Apr. 24, 2016), "Beau Jest" (reh. Apr. 4, ...
- Shoots Aug. 14-16 at 10 Dundas, 7th Fl., Studio 2, Toronto, ON.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Toronto, ON
Casting "The Brave Ones," a comedy short film for Toronto Film School. The film will challenge the common opinion of gender norms.
- Performs Aug. 9, 16, 23, 30 & Sept. 3, 6, 10 at the National Black Theater at 2031 5th Ave. in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Casting "When Did You Lose Your Power," a play based on a book to be performed at The National Black Theater.
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Plays in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago's 2015-16 season. Season includes staged readings of "Geneva," (Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 5-28), "Private Lives," (Rehearsals Nov. 9; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 16), and "You Can Never Tell" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 22, 2016; runs Mar. 5-28, 2016).
- Rehearses Oct. 5-29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 in Irving, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, 5 in Irving, TX
Casting "Grand Hotel" with music and lyrics by Robert Wright and George Forrest and additional music and lyrics by Maury Yeston with book by Luther Davis.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 27-Nov. 7 at the historic Players Theatre in the West Village.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting actors who sing and dancers for an original musical, "Sleepy Hollow," based on "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."