- Runs Feb. 29, 2016 to Aug. 21, 2016 opening in Paris, France at the Theatre du Chatelet; then the Cologne Philharmonic in Germany; then London, England at Sadler’s Wells Theatre. Note: the run in Paris will be performed entirely in Spanish.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Casting Spanish speakers of all levels for the international tour of "Carmencita Jones, El Amor Cubano," a new musical inspired by Oscar Hammerstein’s legendary production of Carmen Jones. This reimagining is set in Cuba in 1958 just before the revolution and will be performed in both Spanish and English.
- Productions run in Ft Myers, FL (Broadway Palm), Lancaster, PA (Dutch Apple), and tour nationally.
- Auditions: Oct 12, 13, 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Seasons for Broadway Palm, Dutch Apple, and Prather Entertainment Group Tours. Broadway Palm season includes: "It's a Wonderful Life" (Nov. 12-Dec. 26); "Showboat" (Dec. 14, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016); "Sister Act" (Feb. 4- April 2, 2016); "Funny Girl" (March 24-May 14, 2016); and "Wizard of Oz" (June 23-Aug. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Oct 19 in New York, NY
Casting the Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma's 2016 season. Season includes "Mann… And Wife" (Michael Baron, dir.; James Dobinson, music dir.; Douglas J. Cohen, music & lyrics; Dan Elish, book & lyrics, based on the novel "Nine Wives." Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 3-21); "Dreamgirls" (Tom Eyen, book & ...
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...