- Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 8-Aug. 30 in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 14, in New York City, NY
Casting La Comedia Dinner Theatre's production of Disney’s "The Little Mermaid."
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Marriott Theatre. Season includes: "Pinocchio" (Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 1-Aug. 2); "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18); "Elf" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); and a TBD TYA production.
- Runs from Aug. 25, 2015-May 15, 2016 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Denver, CO
Casting actors and actors who sing for a variety of roles for Denver Center's 2015-16 season. Season includes "As You Like It," "Tribes," "A Christmas Carol," "The Nest," "All the Way," "Fade" and " Sweeney Todd."
- Runs in Stoneham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 23 in Stoneham, MA
Seeking actors who sing for various principal roles and ensemble in the upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (Weylin Symes, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "Luna Gale" (Caitlin Lowans, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 22-Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9; runs July 10-Aug. 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21, in New York, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid," a musical.
- Season rehearses and runs in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for Arkansas Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Macbeth" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 11-27); "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" (William Finn, music-lyrics; Rachel Sheinkin, book; Jay Reiss, additional material. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs ...
- Shows rehearse and run in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in Winter Park, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/dancers for two shows in Winter Park Playhouse's season: "Dames at Sea" (rehearsals begin July 6; runs July 23-Aug. 22); and "The Marvelous Wondrettes" (rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 10).
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Aug. 28-Sept. 13, 2015); "Medea" (Euripides, writer. Rehearsals begin mid-February 2016; runs Mar. 11-27, 2016); and ...
- Season rehearses and runs in West Springfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in West Springfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles in Theater Project's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; dir. TBD. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 18); "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark St. Germain, writers; dir. TBD; music dir. TBD. ...