- Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-16, Thursday through Sunday at Reagle Music Theatre, adjacent to Waltham High School, 617 Lexington Street, Waltham, MA 02452.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Wonderful Town," a musical starring Rachel York.
- Season rehearses and runs in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 20, 21 in Columbia, MD
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in the upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Baltimore Waltz" (Paula Vogel, writer; Suzanne Beal, dir. Dates: Aug. 26-Sept. 13, 2015); "Technicolor Life" (world premiere, Women's Voices Theater Festival; Jamie Brandli, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Dates: Oct. 21-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Antigone ...
- Runs in Stoneham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 23 in Stoneham, MA
Seeking actors who sing for various principal roles and ensemble in the upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (Weylin Symes, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "Luna Gale" (Caitlin Lowans, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 22-Nov. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for Arkansas Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Macbeth" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 11-27); "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" (William Finn, music-lyrics; Rachel Sheinkin, book; Jay Reiss, additional material. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs ...
- Season runs in Chelsea, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Chelsea, MI
Seeking actors for Purple Rose Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Casting Session in Progress" (Jeff Daniels, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 17-Dec. 19); "The Odd Couple" (Neil Simon, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 21-Mar. 26); "Gaps in the Fossil Record" (Matt Letscher, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...