- Rehearses Aug. 30-Oct. 1 (Sun., 1-5 p.m.; Tues., Wed., and Thurs., 6:30-9:30 p.m.; no rehearsal Labor Day weekend, Sept. 6); tech Oct. 4, 5, and 6 (5-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 7-24 (16 shows, 7:30 p.m., with one 2:30 p.m. matinee on Oct. 18; shows every eve. except Mon.) at Shetler Studios, Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Inn at Lake Devine," a world-premiere play with music, based on the best-selling novel by Elinor Lipman. The New York Times writes, "in her delightful novel, 'The Inn at Lake Devine,' Elinor Lipman waltzes fearlessly through a minefield of identity politics...intermarriage, ethnic cuisine, and Anne Frank are some ...
- Rehearses Aug. 24-Sept. 13 approx. three times, plus separate song rehearsal; reads Sept. 9-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting a reading of "The History of Light," a musical about an idealistic young couple's loss of innocence, set in Gilded Age New York using 16 songs from "Gilbert and Sullivan." The reading, which is part of the annual HOWL Festival in Manhattan's East Village, is a benefit for The ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Jupiter, FL
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Oct. 8, 9, 10, and 17 (8 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (2 p.m.) at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia Ave., Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Is That Danny DeVito?," a new full-length play to be performed in Jersey City, NJ. Synopsis: The piece is a parody of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and focuses on the millennial experience. The action of the play centers on Dusty and Geoff, twenty-somethings, waiting for a bus to ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2015; runs Dec. 3-24 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Born Yesterday."