- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting the upcoming season of The Public Theater. Season includes: "The Fortress of Solitude" (based upon the novel by Jonathan Lethem. Itamar Moses, book; Michael Friedman, music & lyrics; Daniel Aukin, concept-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 30-Nov. 2, with possible extension through Nov. 23), "Father Comes Home From ...
- Rehearses July-Aug. (Tue. & Thu., 6-10 p.m., as well as Aug. 9, 13, 16, & 23, 9 a.m.-noon); runs Aug. 27 at 2 p.m., Aug. 30 at 1 p.m., and Aug. 31 at 4:30 p.m. at the Theatre at St. Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 31, Aug 3 in New York, NY and Aug 2 in NY, NY
Casting "No Name In The Street," a gospel/rock concert musical based on the biblical story of Job.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 5 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Houston, TX
Casting singers and dancers for "Reefer Madness."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5 (every Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); tech rehearsals Sept. 8-11 (6-11 p.m.); runs Sept. 12 (7 p.m.) and Sept. 13 (2 p.m. & 7 p.m.) in NYC. Must be available for all dates.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Here I Go," an original play. Synopsis: "Here I Go" will focus on four characters' marriages and relationships and how their lives are affected by the choices they are making to either fix their relationships, end them, or begin anew. Within this, it will also dives into the “moving ...
- Rehearses the weekend of Aug. 9 & 10 (several hours of rehearsal); shoots Aug. 16 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Yellow Bird," part of an experimental short film project entitled "Stories Of The Unconscious." This shoot is the seventh out of nine total parts of the project.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 8 for six weeks (Fri. evenings and Sat. & Sun. afternoons). Previews run Aug. 18-21; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 26 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m.) in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "We Have To Go Back: A Lost Parody Musical," a musical parody of one of TV's favorite cult hit dramas. Prod. states: "Much in the vein of other musical parodies such as 'Fellowship, A Very Potter Musical,' 'Point Break Live,' and 'Terminator Too: Judgment Play,' this play pays homage ...
- Performs Aug. 3, 7:30 p.m.-midnight at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare: The Saga Continues," a free theatrical event described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers do their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun. "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9 (Mon.-Thu. evenings and Sat. days); runs Sept. 27-Oct. 25 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The 39 Steps." Synopsis: A man with a boring life meets a beautiful woman who says she’s a spy. When he takes her home, she is murdered. Soon, a mysterious organization called “the 39 Steps” is hot on the man’s trail in a nationwide manhunt that climaxes in a ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2015; runs Mar. 7-29, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in San Diego, CA and Aug 8, 11 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Oedipus El Rey." Producer states: "With adult language, violence, and nudity, the temples of classical Thebes are traded for the urban Latino barrios of Southern California in Luis Alfaro’s contemporary play adaptation of the classic, 'Oedipus The King.'"