- Rehearses Aug. 25-Oct. 9; schedule built around actors availability, runs Oct. 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26 in South Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in South Orange, NJ
Casting a nonunion, non-paying production of "Night of the Living Dead Live!", a play based on George A. Romero's movie in which the movie itself, the period in which it was made, and the film’s undying influence on the horror genre are examined.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25 (every Mon. & Tues. 7-10 p.m. and Sat. 9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Oct. 17-19, 24-26 at the Village Theatre of Orange in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Orange, CA
Casting "Man of La Mancha" the musical. Synopsis: "While awaiting a hearing with the Inquisition, Cervantes presents a play as his defense in a mock trial for the prisoners. In it, he plays Alhonso Quiana, a man who has set his own reality aside and become Don Quixote De La ...
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 19, 2015; runs Apr. 9-June 7, 2015 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong singers/actors for principal roles in "Billy Elliot."