- "Kiss Me Kate" rehearsals begin June 23, daily at 2:30 p.m., weekends 9 a.m.-5 p.m., runs during the weekends of July 9-19, Thursday-Sunday; "Wonderful Town" rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-16 at Reagle Music Theatre, 617 Lexington St., Waltham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Kiss Me Kate," starring Broadway's Sarah Pfisterer as Lilli Vanessi/Kate and Rick Hilsabeck as Fred Graham/Petruchio, and "Wonderful Town."
- Rehearsals begin July 13 (Mon.-Fri. nights, 7-11 p.m. and Sat., 1-5 & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs Aug. 6-Sept. 13, 2015 at Stage West, 821 W Vickery. Note: Performances will be Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., and Sun. at 3 p.m.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Mr. Burns," a post-electric play. Synopsis: The electrical grid has fallen, and society has crumbled. On a dangerous, electricless night, a mismatched group of strangers gather round an isolated campfire, trying to recall an episode of "The Simpsons." A paean to live theater, and to the resilience of Bart ...
- Rehearses June 22-Aug. 5 (eves.); runs Aug. 7 (7 p.m.), Aug. 8 (7 p.m.), Aug. 9 (4 p.m.), Aug. 14 (7 p.m.), Aug. 15 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 16 (4 p.m.) in Mill Valley, CA (just north of San Francisco).
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Mill Valley, CA
Seeking actors of all ages for the Throckmorton Theatre's summer production of "Shrek the Musical." The role Shrek is cast. All other roles are available.
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 season for Seattle Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "A View From the Bridge" (by Arthur Miller; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Oct. 25); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 27-Feb. ...
- Rehearses and performs in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Arizona Broadway Theatre Seasons 10 & 11. Season includes "Legally Blonde" (June 22-Aug. 9); "West Side Story (Week of Sept. 23-Nov. 15); "Carousel" (Week of Dec. 14-Feb. 14).
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4 with a possible extension through Oct. 11); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin July 26; previews begin Aug. 30; opens Sept. 1; closes Oct. 9 with possible extension in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Berkeley, CA
Casting "Hamlet," to be performed by ten actors who have learned all the roles. Artistic director states: "Each night, character names are drawn out of a hat in front of the audience at the top of the show. The cast takes five minutes to get in place and perform. This ...
- Rehearses begin May 26. Performances run July 30-Aug. 5, at the Murray Park Amphitheatre in Murray, UT. Producers state: "Though you will not be at every practice, you have to be available during that period for rehearsals. Last two weeks of July are rehearsals for everyone."
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29 in Murray, UT
Casting the revised 1999 Broadway version of the Irving Berlin classic, "Annie Get Your Gun." Project description: "This amazing production is a show within a show, with the production happening all around the audience. Combining the great elements of this classic show with the most exciting elements of Buffalo Bill’s ...