- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 19 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Casting strong ensemble singers and dancers for possible replacements and understudies only for "9 to 5."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12. Previews begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 18 at The Clurman Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9 (eves. & weekends); runs Sept. 13-Oct. 5 (Thurs.-Sun.), total of 16 performances. All auditions, rehearsals, and performances at The Gallery Players, 199 14th St., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28, 29, 30 in Brooklyn, NY
The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's premiere Off-Off Broadway theater, now in its 48th season, announces auditions for upcoming AEA showcase (approval pending) production of "Next to Normal," with music by Tom Kitt and book and lyrics by Brian Yorkey.
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting the upcoming season of The Public Theater. Season includes: "The Fortress of Solitude" (based upon the novel by Jonathan Lethem. Itamar Moses, book; Michael Friedman, music & lyrics; Daniel Aukin, concept-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 30-Nov. 2, with possible extension through Nov. 23), "Father Comes Home From ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 5 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Houston, TX
Casting singers and dancers for "Reefer Madness."
- Rehearses Aug. 5-8; recording sessions Aug. 9-12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Seeking boys, girls, men, and women for a recording project. Applicants must have solid singing ability and be able to offer a range of character voices in both singing and speaking. Applicants should be able to pick up new music easily, be able to hold harmony, and take and apply ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 8 for six weeks (Fri. evenings and Sat. & Sun. afternoons). Previews run Aug. 18-21; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 26 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m.) in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "We Have To Go Back: A Lost Parody Musical," a musical parody of one of TV's favorite cult hit dramas. Prod. states: "Much in the vein of other musical parodies such as 'Fellowship, A Very Potter Musical,' 'Point Break Live,' and 'Terminator Too: Judgment Play,' this play pays homage ...
- Performs Aug. 3, 7:30 p.m.-midnight at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare: The Saga Continues," a free theatrical event described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers do their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun. "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...
- Rehearsal begins Feb 9, 2015; runs Mar 7-29, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in San Diego, CA and Aug 8, 11 in Los Angeles, CA
With adult language, violence, and nudity, the temples of classical Thebes are traded for the urban Latino barrios of Southern California in Luis Alfaro’s contemporary adaptation of the classic, "Oedipus The King".