- Rehearses Mon. & Thurs. (8-11 p.m., or until 12 a.m. as it gets closer to production); rehearses July 27 (off-book date) to Aug. 13 (every weeknight); runs Aug. 14 (9:30 p.m.), Aug. 18 (4:30 p.m.), Aug. 22 (4:30 p.m.), Aug. 25 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 28 (9:15 p.m.) in NYC. Ensure that you can commit to this date before scheduling an audition.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New York, NY
Casting "O'Brien and O'Brian," part of the 2015 New York International Fringe Festival. Synopsis: "O'Brien and O'Brian" is a romantic comedy about lawyers in love, homophobia, Irish-phobia, and finding your heart's desire.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 19-23 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Empire Burlesque," a staged reading of a new musical presented to a private audience. Actors will be on script. There will be some technical elements (i.e. lighting, projections). Synopsis: "Empire Burlesque" is a satirical Vaudeville romp, hosted by Mark Twain, chronicling America’s bumbling first foray into empire – the ...
- Rehearses Aug. 1 & 9; runs Aug. 9, 7-9 p.m. at Dance Arts Academy, 731 LaBrea Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036 at Hotel Maya Waterfront Resort Hotel, 700 Queensway, Long Beach, CA 90802.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking models for Soirée Specialty Events and Productions™ Summer Fashion Show 2015. This is a one-day charity event with national sponsors where models are showcased, along with designers and other industry leaders. The goal of this event is to present new designs to clients, and to introduce new models to ...
- Rehearses in July in San Pedro; run begins Aug. 9 at the Warner Grand Theater in San Pedro.
- Auditions: Jul 11, 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Sammy Davis Jr. - The Ultimate Entertainer," a musical tribute to Sammy Davis Jr. and the Rat Pack. The dancing featured in this show ranges from Ragtime to Mod, from Funk to Disco. The era ranges from the 1920's thru the 70's.
- Season runs in Newark, DE.
- Auditions: Jul 14 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for University of Delaware's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Patsy" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11); "Heartbreak House" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 13- Dec. 6); "Wait Until Dark" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 8; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 6, 2016); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Sanford Robbins, dir. ...
- Runs July 27-Aug. 9 in Norristown, PA. Note: This two-week session will be used to collaborate on the first phase of a new TYA piece. Afterward, there will be a small showing for staff, potential collaborators, & friends of Theatre Horizon & their children.
- Auditions: Jul 15 in Norristown, PA
Seeking Equity actors of all ages and nationalities who are strong improvisers and collaborators. 10 actors, roughly even between females and males.
- Rehearses Aug. 17-22 (9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.); performs Aug. 22 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Jul 15, 16 in Vienna, VA
Casting "The King & I" as part of the Harmonia School of Art and Music's theater performance camp for performers ages 10-18. All campers must audition for cast placement in the one-week theatre extravaganza, culminating in a performance of a major musical theatre work. Coordinator states: "Whether interested in technical ...
- Rehearsals begin July 20; performs week of Aug. 10 (five performances) at the American Theatre of Actors, 314 W. 54th St., NYC. Auditions are also at the American Theatre of Actors, on the fourth floor, on Thursday, July 16th from 6 to 9 PM.
- Auditions: Jul 16 in New York, NY
Casting two one-act plays by Alexander Pushkin that deal with Mozart. "Mozart and Salieri" examines the events leading up to Mozart's death. "The Stone Guest" is Pushkin's retelling of the opera "Don Giovanni."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 14-June 5 in Providence, RI.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20 in Providence, RI
Casting Trinity Repertory Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Julius Caeser" (Tyler Dobrowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 11); "A Christmas Carol" (Curt Columbus, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 5-Dec. 31); "The Heidi Chronicles" (Vivienne Benesch, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Dec. 7-Jan. 3); "The ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in Gainesville, FL
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Hippodrome State Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season plays. Note: EPA for the summer musicals will be held at a later date. Season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, writer; Lauren Caldwell, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 4-27); "All Girl Frankenstein" (Bob ...
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...
- Shoots Aug. 8 & 9 in the greater Seattle, WA area (camping trip).
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Bellevue, WA
Casting "In the Pines," a student film. Synopsis: Three women in their early 20s head off on a hike the day before the main character's wedding (Amy). They set off on an adventure and get lost. Lost without phones or clean water, the girls start to break down. Amy misses ...