- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4, Mon.-Thur. 12-9 p.m.; Sat-Sun 12-9 p.m.; runs June 2-July 12, 7-9 p.m. in Central Park, Prospect Park & Teardrop Park in Battery Park City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taming of the Shrew," a play.
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs June 4-July 12 (Thurs.-Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun., 7 p.m.; no show July 4) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Trouble We Come From." Synopsis: "The Trouble We Come From" is a world premiere romantic comedy. Charlie finds himself at a crossroads in his life, with the news that his girlfriend is pregnant. Charlie confides in his best friend, Vince, that he has recently crossed paths with past ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Shows rehearse and perform in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the first two shows of The Wick Theatre's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Peter Pan" (Michael Ursua, dir.-mus. dir.; Angela Morando, choreo. Rehearals begin May 26; runs June 11-28); and "George M!" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo.; Michael Ursua, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 2-19, 2015).
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL and Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs June 6-July 12, Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA 93065.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA and Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Into the Woods," a musical with a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales in a musical format that follows the classic tales of "Cinderella," "Little Red Riding Hood," "Jack and the Beanstalk," and "Rapunzel," all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his ...