- Rehearses July 20-Aug. 14; runs Aug. 18-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10, in New York, NY
Casting dynamic singer/actors with strong ballet backgrounds for "To Dance," a new musical (Book & Lyrics: Kyra Robinov; Music: Tibor Zonai; Director/Choreographer: Donald Garverick) premiering at the 2015 New York International Fringe Festival. Producer states: "Set in the USSR and NYC during the Cold War, 'To Dance' tells the true ...
- Rehearsals begin after July 20; runs Aug. 5-Sept. 12 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 12 in Coronado, CA
Seeking replacements for "West Side Story," a musical.
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 8 in Orange County. CA.
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin July 18-Sept. 10; runs Sept. 11-20 at the Whittier Center Theater in Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors."
- Rehearsals begin July 20; performs week of Aug. 10 (five performances) at the American Theatre of Actors, 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 16 in New York, NY
Casting two one-act plays by Alexander Pushkin that deal with Mozart. "Mozart and Salieri" examines the events leading up to Mozart's death. "The Stone Guest" is Pushkin's retelling of the opera "Don Giovanni."
- Shoot begins concurrent with auditions on July 17-19 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jul 17, 18, 19 in Atlanta, GA and Jul 17, 18, 19 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking real rappers and singers for "Turnt," a tell-all documentary about the work put into making one's own music and putting it out for the world to hear. Casting director states: "This will also show the side of the game where DJs give you a hard time about playing your ...
- Season runs in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 18, 19 in Santa Rosa, CA
Seeking actors for 6th Street Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Wizard of Oz" (Aug. 21-Sept. 20); "One Man Two Guvnors" (Oct. 16-Nov. 1); "Cinderella" (Nov. 20-Dec. 20); "Blithe Spirit" (Jan. 15-Feb. 7); "Anna in the Tropics" (Mar. 11-Mar. 26); Original Work by Craig A. Miller and Shannon Rider (Apr. ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 22 in Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21, 22 in Claremont, CA
Casting "West Side Story," the musical with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Steven Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1 (nonunion) and Sept. 4 (Equity); runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in San Diego, CA
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles" with book by Harvey Fierstein and music and lyrics by Jerry Herman.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...