- Rehearsals begin in mid-July. Shows run September 4-20, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 6, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Yellow Eyes," a play. Project description: "The story of a young woman who walks the streets of the South Bronx at the risk of danger. The only safe place for Isabel is her great grandfather's home. He possesses the knowledge and wisdom that makes her proud of her cultural ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 12, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Geffen Playhouse 2015-16 season. Season includes "Guards At The Taj" (Rajiv Joseph, writer; Giovanna Sardelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 6–Nov. 15); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; Randall Arney, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 20); "Barcelona" (Bess Wohl, writer; Trip Cullman, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin July 6-July 31; runs Aug. 13-16 & Aug. 20-23 in CT.
- Auditions: Jun 12, 13 in Norwich, CT
Casting "25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" as part of The Chestnut Street Playhouse's 2015 season, “What Does it Mean to…?” Director states: "Discover What it means to achieve in this hilarious and touching Tony Award and Drama Desk Award winning production."
- Season rehearses and runs in Abington, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 15 in Willow Grove, PA
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in Storybook Musical Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "Wizard of Oz" (rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2015; runs Dec. 19, 2015-Jan. 18, 2016; hiatus from Dec. 31, 2015-Jan. 12, 2016); "Jack & the Beanstalk" (rehearsals begin Mar. 3, 2016; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Beauty & ...
- Two sessions run each day from July 20-Aug. 5 (Session One rehearses 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Session Two rehearses 1:30-4:30 p.m.); performs Aug 5-9 at the Summit Playhouse, 10 New England Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 14 in Summit, NJ
Seeking performers ages 5-13 for "The Jungle Book." Director states: "This program is structured both like a camp and like a full production. Each cast will rehearse for three hours a day and, over the course of three weeks, they will learn about all aspects of production while rehearsing for ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 10; production is part of the Theater for the New City's Dream Up Festival, which runs Aug. 30-Sept. 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 18, 20 in New York City, NY
Seeking African American actors for one-acts. Each actor will be in two or three of the five plays. Plays range from comedic to dramatic to surreal.
- Shoots in July 2015 in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley & Long Beach.
- Auditions: Jun 20 in Torrance, CA
Casting "Treading Yesterday" a dramatic LGBTQ web series. Think "Somewhere in Time" meets "Queer As Folk." Synopsis: If there were a way to go back and correct the one thing you've come to regret most in life, would you, could you, should you? Eric's already decided, he just didn't tell ...