- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs June 6-July 12, Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA 93065.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA and Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Into the Woods," a musical with a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales in a musical format that follows the classic tales of "Cinderella," "Little Red Riding Hood," "Jack and the Beanstalk," and "Rapunzel," all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his ...
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 20-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Cymbeline" for Boomerang Theatre Company.
- Season runs in Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Olathe, KS
Seeking strong singers with acting ability for the Chestnut Fine Arts Center 2015-2016 season of musicals. Season includes "Route 66" (Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 20); "Shine on Harvest Moon" (Runs Mar. 31-May 8); "Golden Age of Musicals" (Runs May 26-July 3); "Two Zany Redheads" (Runs July 14-Aug. 28).
- Rehearsals begin July 6. Production runs September 4-20, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in Tulsa, OK and Apr 11, in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the musical "Miss Saigon." Project description: "One of the most stunning theatrical spectacles of all time. This epic adaptation of Puccini’s 1904 opera Madame Butterfly explores love and loss in the Vietnam conflict."
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in New York, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Tentatively runs July 16-21, in Syracuse, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Syracuse, UT
Casting "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang." Project description: "Based on the 1968 film version of Ian Fleming's children's book, the musical follows the adventures of inventor Caractacus Potts, his beloved Truly Scrumptious, his father and his two children in the flying car of the title, as they outwit a child-hating Baron ...