- Season rehearses and performs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Montgomery, AL
Casting the Alabama Shakespeare Festival's 2016-2017 season. Season includes Agatha Christie’s "The Mousetrap" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 16); Dickens’ "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 24); A Musical TBA (Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2016; runs Feb. 3-12, 2017); "Sherlock Holmes" ...
- Rehearsals begin July 12; season runs Sept. 7, 2016-Apr. 15, 2017 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singer/guitarists for various roles in the Alliance Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “The Prom” (Bob Martin and Chad Beguelin, book; Matthew Sklar, music; Chad Beguelin, lyrics; Casey Nicholaw, dir.-choreo.; Mary-Mitchell Campbell, music dir. Rehearsals begin July 12; closes Sept. 25), “Moby Dick” (Herman Melville, writer; David ...
Audition: Jun 06
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting Equity actors for the American Stage Theatre Co. 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Good People” (Runs Sept. 7-Oct. 2), “Tartuffe” (Runs Oct. 26 -Nov. 20), “It's A Wonderful Life” (A Live Radio Play. Runs Dec. 10-24) , “Joe Turner's Come & Gone” (Runs Jan. 18, 2017-Feb.19, 2017). “Informed Consent” (Runs ...
Audition: Jun 17
- Rehearses in late June in NYC (exact dates and location TBD); performs July 5 (eve.) in NYC (exact time and space TBD).
- Auditions: Jun 17, 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Wireless Fidelity," a new play, for an on-book, semi-staged reading in July. Playwright states: "This is an opportunity to be part of a brand-new work and start generating word-of-mouth." Synopsis: "Wireless Fidelity" is an exploration of how millennials (and truly most people) meet, connect, and fall in love in ...