- Rehearsals begin late April or early May (Sun. afternoons, Mon. evenings, and Thurs. evenings); the Capital Fringe Festival runs July 9-26 in Washington, D.C. This production has not yet received venue assignment.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in Bethesda, MD
Casting "A Family Reunion," a play set to be included as part of the 10th Anniversary Capital Fringe Festival. Synopsis: This original play is about two abducted children who return to their family as adults. Will love heal or will their return be the beginning of yet another tragedy? Producer ...
- Rehearsals begin June 26; opens July 9; closes Aug. 16, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Casting the roles of the twins, Dennis and Denise Sanders, in the musical "Smoke on the Mountain Homecoming." All other roles are currently cast.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Shows rehearse and perform in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the first two shows of The Wick Theatre's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Peter Pan" (Michael Ursua, dir.-mus. dir.; Angela Morando, choreo. Rehearals begin May 26; runs June 11-28); and "George M!" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo.; Michael Ursua, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 2-19, 2015).
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- Rehearsals beginning May 2. Performances run July 10 to 26, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Novato, CA and Apr 6, 7 in Novato, CA
Casting the musical "New Wrinkles." Production description: "A coming-of-middle-age musical review."
- Season runs in Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Olathe, KS
Seeking strong singers with acting ability for the Chestnut Fine Arts Center 2015-2016 season of musicals. Season includes "Route 66" (Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 20); "Shine on Harvest Moon" (Runs Mar. 31-May 8); "Golden Age of Musicals" (Runs May 26-July 3); "Two Zany Redheads" (Runs July 14-Aug. 28).
- Lab runs June 29-July 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 14, in New York, NY and Apr 14, in New York, NY
Seeking ensemble singers who dance well for an untitled prom musical.
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in New York, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin May 29; previews begin June 17; runs June 19-July 26 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Apr 15, in New York, NY and Apr 15, in New York, NY
- Lab runs June 29-July 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 17, in New York, NY and Apr 17, in New York, NY
Seeking ensemble dancers who sing well for an untitled prom musical.
- Rehearses in June; runs July 9-26 as part of the Capital Fringe Festival in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Rockville, MD
Casting "Awake All Night," a new musical one-act by Itai Yasur, to premiere at the 2015 Capital Fringe Festival. Synopsis: The two-person musical takes the form of a late-night phone call between Hermes, the messenger god, and Ariadne, a college student.
- Rehearses June 15-July 1; runs July 2-26 in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Greene, NY
Seeking Equity actors for "Woody Guthrie's American Song," a celebration of the life and songs of folk legend Woody Guthrie. Theater states: "CRT is the only theater company in the greater Binghamton area under annual contract with Actors’ Equity Association, the union for professional actors and stage managers."
- Four-week program runs July 6-31, 2015; six-week program runs July 6-Aug. 14, 2015 and includes a final performance (each day runs 9 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19, in Brooklyn, NY and Apr 19, in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking serious dancers in New York, NJ, and CT for Brighton Ballet Theater and Kingsborough Community College's summer intensive that combines pre-professional dance with academic enrichment for four or six weeks in Manhattan Beach, Brooklyn, NY. Coordinator states: "The first summer intensive in Brooklyn to combine pre-professional ballet and academics, ...
- Rehearsals begin week of May 18. Production runs June 26-July 12, in Bedford, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX and Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX
Casting for the production "Almost, Maine." Project description: "Nine short plays that explore love and loss in a remote, mythical almost-town called Almost, Maine."
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.