- Rehearsals begin June 9; opens July 1; closes Aug. 2, 2015 (with a possible extension) in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "The Hound of the Baskervilles."
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Rehearses the first week of May, four days/nights a week; runs July 8-27, with the possibility of extending to Aug. 2 at the Atlas Performing Arts Center (Sprenger Theater), a 175 seat theater, in Washington D.C.; will also be producing a one week Off-Off Broadway run at the end of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, in New York, NY
Casting "The Insanity of Mary Girard," a play. Synopsis: In 1790, Mary Girard is committed to an asylum. After Mary becomes pregnant by another man, her husband has her declared legally insane. Now, Mary sits in a chair as the "furies" dance around and impersonate people from her past, present ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27. Shows run September 21-November 1, with a possible extension.
- Auditions: May 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Miss Buncle's Book," a play. Project description: "Christina Calvit's world premiere adaptation of D.E. Stevenson's book.
- Rehearses July 13-26; shoots July 27-Aug. 2 in TX.
- Auditions: May 2 in College Station, TX
Casting "Rare Model," a science fiction short film set in the desert outskirts of a huge metropolis.
- Rehearsals beginning July 25. Performances September 12-27, in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Palo Alto, CA
Casting the musical "Chicago." Production description: "Murderesses Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart find themselves on death row together and fight for the fame that will keep them from the gallows in 1920s Chicago."
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Oct. 29-Dec. 27, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A Wonderful Life," featuring music by Joe Raposo and book and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick.