- Rehearsal will be during the month of May, 2015. The Date of rehearsal is 05/30/2015. Dates of production is in August, 2015. Dates we have in mind will be the 31st of July through 1st and 2nd of August, 2015. Also the third weekend of August, 2015, which is the 14th through the 16th. Locations of Shooting are in San Jose and Morgan Hill.
- Auditions: May 30 in San Jose, CA
A character named Gary that is trapped in world filled with wrong. He falls in love with a hooker named Summer. Soon after Gary's past catches up with him. This is because of Summers Pimp, White Thunder and his act of violence. David a friend of Gary’s helps him lead ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD (evenings, 6-9 p.m.) in uptown Manhattan; tech week begins July 6; runs July 13-Aug. 2 (seven performances) at a theater in Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Body is a Legal Drug," a new two-act comedy by Daniel F. McNeill being produced for the Midtown International Theater Festival this July with a cast of four men and four women. Synopsis: The famous writer, Nathan Mauer, married four times to women over the past 40 years, ...
- Season runs in Augusta, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in Chicago, IL
Casting Barn Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 16-28); "Ghost the Musical" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs June 30-July 12); "American Idiot" (Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 14-26); "Rock of Ages" (Rehearsals begin July 15; runs July 28-Aug. 9); "Hands on a ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25; runs Feb. 29-July 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Crucible," a play. Synopsis: In the tight-knit, Puritan town of Salem, a group of girls are discovered dancing in the woods and then immediately fall ill. When no earthly cause can be identified, fear and suspicion begin to percolate in the small, isolated community, that something larger, more ...
- Two sessions run each day from July 20-Aug. 5 (Session One rehearses 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Session Two rehearses 1:30-4:30 p.m.); performs Aug 5-9 at the Summit Playhouse, 10 New England Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 14 in Summit, NJ
Seeking performers ages 5-13 for "The Jungle Book." Director states: "This program is structured both like a camp and like a full production. Each cast will rehearse for three hours a day and, over the course of three weeks, they will learn about all aspects of production while rehearsing for ...
- Rehearses July 8, 9, 10, 14 at 9 a.m. July shows run July 15 and 31, all in Brooklyn. Future show dates TBA for the NYC-area 2015-16 school year.
- Auditions: Jun 14, 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Sparkle the Fairy Princess," an educational musical for the kindie set that incorporates audience participation and themes of empowerment into a 45-minute production. Show is performed at schools, camps, and other venues across the NYC area.
- Session one (Bullying, Body Image, Girl Empowerment, Equal Rights Amendment) runs June 28 (1-6 p.m.), June 29 (3-6 p.m.), and June 30 (12-3 p.m.). Session two (Gun Violence, Access to Education, and Economic Empowerment) runs July 12 (1-5 p.m.), July 13 (3-6 p.m.), and July 14 (12-3 p.m.). Session three (child abuse, trafficking, domestic violence, neglect, foster care system) runs Aug. 9 (1-6 p.m.), Aug. 10 (3-6 p.m.), and Aug. 11 (12-3 p.m.). All sessions are in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for free theater intensives with Girl Be Heard, a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Each three-day session will include speakers related to the specified topics, a creative space for new work, and a guerrilla-style ...
- Rehearses July 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and Aug. 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 at The Greek Federation (Stathakion Center) in Astoria, NY; tentatively runs Aug. 10-16, 17-23, and 24-30 at La MaMa First Floor Theater, NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 20 in New York, NY
Casting "The Laramie Project" by Moises Kaufman and the members of the Tectonic Theater Project. Synopsis: In October 1998, a twenty-one-year-old student at the University of Wyoming was kidnapped, severely beaten, and left to die, tied to a fence in the middle of the prairie outside Laramie, Wyoming. His bloody, ...