- Rehearsals begin in July 2015; performs Aug. 20-30 at Chapman University, Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Orange, CA
Casting "Fabulous Monsters" by Diana Burbano, "Grace Note" by Robert Riemer, "Spoken Allowed" by David Scaglione, "Love's Lost Words" by Leonard Joseph Dunham, "Corrupt Impressions" by Joni Ravenna, and "HamlEt," a new devised theatre piece directed by Tamiko Washington for "OC-centric," a festival uniting experienced actors and directors from across ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015 Season for the Barnstormers Theatre. Season includes: "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Lisa Lambert, Greg Morrison, Bob Martin, & Don McKellar, writers. Rehearsals begin June 15; runs June 25-July 4); "Good People" (David Lindsay-Abaire, writer. Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 7-11); "Vanya and Sonya and Masha and Spike" ...
- "Cymbeline" rehearses May 25-June 12 in Evanston, IL; runs June 13-July 19 in Evanston and Highland Park, IL. 'Hamlet' rehearses June 15-July 23 in Evanston, IL; runs July 25-August 30 in Evanston and Highland Park, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 21, 22 in Evanston, IL
Casting the Shakespeare plays "Cymbeline" and "Hamlet." Project description: "'Cymbeline' is set in Ancient Britain, and based on legends that formed part of the Matter of Britain concerning the early Celtic British King Cunobeline. In 'Hamlet,' the Prince of Denmark returns home to find his father murdered and his mother ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Walnut Street Theatre's upcoming season shows. This is part of the Greater Philadelphia Annual Auditions (GPAA). 2015-16 mainstage season includes: "High Society" (rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Performs in Northampton, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 27, 28 in Northampton, MA
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles in New Century Theatre's summer season. Season includes "Seminar" by Theresa Rebeck (Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 18-27), "The Little Foxes "by Lillian Hellman (Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 2-11), "Luna Gale" by Rebecca Gilman (Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6 (weeknights 6:30-10:30 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs July 23-Aug. 9 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the Autorino Center for the Arts, University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in West Hartford, CT
Casting "Romeo & Juliet." This will be a period, outdoor production.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs June 6-July 12, Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA 93065.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Into the Woods," a musical with a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales in a musical format that follows the classic tales of "Cinderella," "Little Red Riding Hood," "Jack and the Beanstalk," and "Rapunzel," all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his ...