- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 28-Aug. 1 in select stages in Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 30, Jul 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Hecuba," a play for the New York Euripides Summer Festival.
- Rehearses July 6-23, weeknights, 7:30-11:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday afternoons at Tibbies Center Stage Theater, 8463 Sierra Ave, Fontana CA 92335; runs July 24, 25, 26, 31, Aug. 1, 2 in Fontana, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 30 in Fontana, CA
Casting "Breaking Up is Hard to Do," a musical set at a Catskills resort in 1960 and a sweetly comic story of Lois and Marge, two friends from Brooklyn in search of good times and romance over one wild Labor Day weekend. The score showcases 18 Neil Sedaka classics, including ...
- Table reads July 19 and Aug. 2; shoots Aug. 22 & 23, 29 & 30 in Atlanta, GA. ALL casting decisions will be made by June 29, 2015. Considered Actors will receive an email from Story Time Productions given them the location, time and date for the IN PERSON casting call in the beginning of July.
- Auditions: Jul 5 in Atlanta, GA
Casting the pilot of "Background," a new multicultural TV series. Synopsis: A gorgeous, successful woman fights to keep her criminal, mischievous past a secret, but the harder she fights, the more of her past and secrets are revealed.
- Rehearsals begin July 13 (Mon.-Fri., 7:30-10:30 p.m.); tech begins Aug. 23; runs Aug. 28-Sept. 19 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 5, 6, 7 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Psycho Beach Party," a play. Synopsis: "Psycho Beach Party" is an insanely fun romp on Malibu Beach in 1962--it's what happens when Gidget, Frankie & Annette, and Alfred Hitchcock are given a shotgun marriage. Teenage tomboy Chicklet Forrest desperately wants to be part of the surf crowd. The one ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 22; runs Mar. 24-May 1, 2016 (possible extension through May 15, 2016) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mosque Alert," a play.
- Must be available for shooting period, July 18-26, on and around the Sarah Lawrence College campus in Bronxville, NY (located 30 minutes from Grand Central Terminal) and in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Casting 29 upcoming short film projects directed by pre-college and adult film students participating in a summer filmmaking intensive. All interested talent should attend the casting session at The Alchemical Theater Lab. Must be available for shooting period, July 18-26. Seeking all types and ages for lead, supporting, and ensemble ...
- Rehearses in July in San Pedro; run begins Aug. 9 at the Warner Grand Theater in San Pedro.
- Auditions: Jul 11, 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Sammy Davis Jr. - The Ultimate Entertainer," a musical tribute to Sammy Davis Jr. and the Rat Pack. The dancing featured in this show ranges from Ragtime to Mod, from Funk to Disco. The era ranges from the 1920's thru the 70's.
- Runs worldwide and July 6-Aug. 1 at The Joyce Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for MOMIX, a company of dancer-illusionists under the direction of Moses Pendleton. In addition to stage performances world-wide, MOMIX has worked in film and television, recently appearing in a national commercial for Hanes underwear and a Target ad that premiered during the airing of the 67th Annual Golden ...
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...