- Fall Festival runs Sept. 18-19 & 25-26 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting Artemisia's 2015-2016 theatre season. Fall festival inclues six female-driven plays to be staged as readings. Plays and spring and summer productions to be announced at a later date.
- Rehearses day of showcase, 4:30-6:30 p.m.; showcases run June 19, 22, 30, July 7, 15, 17, 21 and 28, Aug. 4, 11, and 18, 7 p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 2, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Don't Tell Mama summer showcases. Producer states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award Nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently seeking musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. As of spring 2015, Seth Bisen-Hersh has produced, accompanied and emceed 360 showcases featuring over ...
- Rehearsals begin after July 4; runs July 25-Aug. 2 in Coronado, CA (south of San Diego).
- Auditions: May 30 in Coronado, CA
Casting local San Diego actors for "My Big Fat Gay Wedding!" a one act play that will be in Coronado, California as part of the San Diego International Fringe Festival this summer for two weekends. Casting director states: "It is a 'family' comedy that uses a lot of strong satire ...
- Rehearses June 6 (11 a.m.-2 p.m.), June 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 10 ((3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 15 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 17 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 20 (1-5 p.m.); June 22 (1-5 p.m.); June 24 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 29 (6-10 p.m.): July 2 (6-10 p.m.); July 6 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 10 (6-10 p.m.); July 11 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.); July 12 (12-4 p.m.); and July 17 (6-11 p.m.). Runs July 18 (7 p.m.), July 23 (9 p.m.), July 30 (7 p.m.), Aug. 5 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 7 (7 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Match Game," a play. Artistic director states: "To celebrate our ten-year anniversary creating theater on 42nd St., Manhattan Repertory Theatre will be bringing back the first production produced by Manhattan Rep--the tenth anniversary production of the hysterical romantic comedy about dating, 'The Match Game' by Ken Wolf. The ...
- Rehearses June 10-12 (one day TBD) in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY; shoots June 16-18 (one day TBD) in the NYC metro area.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Privilege," a short film about the epidemic of police brutality on minority communities. The audience witnesses such an encounter when it strikes an affluent African American family.
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 8 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking actors for the Guthrie Theatre 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "To Kill a Mockingbird" (John Miller-Stephany, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 25); "The Coconauts" (David Ivers, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 20-Jan. 3); "A Christmas Carol" (Joe Chvala, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 4 in Glencoe, IL
Casting the Writers Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Marjorie Prime' (Jordan Harrison, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Mar. 6); "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Michael Halberstam, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Mar. 16-May 1); "Death of a Streetcar Named Virginia Woolf - A Parody" (Tim ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-July. Shows run September 4-20, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 6, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Yellow Eyes," a play. Project description: "The story of a young woman who walks the streets of the South Bronx at the risk of danger. The only safe place for Isabel is her great grandfather's home. He possesses the knowledge and wisdom that makes her proud of her cultural ...
- Rehearses July 6-Aug. 2 (Mon.-Sat., 9 a.m.-4 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY; runs Aug. 3-30 (14 performances) at the Irondale Ensemble Project in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 9, 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Las Meninas" the story of the illicit romance between Marie-Therese (King Louis XIV's wife) and her African servant, Nabo, who is sent from Dahomey to serve as her court jester. Based on real-life accounts from the memoirs of Mme. de Montespan, this play is a story about the scandal ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Abington, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 15 in Willow Grove, PA
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in Storybook Musical Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "Wizard of Oz" (rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2015; runs Dec. 19, 2015-Jan. 18, 2016; hiatus from Dec. 31, 2015-Jan. 12, 2016); "Jack & the Beanstalk" (rehearsals begin Mar. 3, 2016; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Beauty & ...
- AUDITIONS: SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2015 AT CHAMPIONS STUDIOS (see address below). SIGN UP SHEETS WILL BE POSTED AT NOON. AUDITIONS ARE FROM 1:00PM - 4:00PM. Rehearsals begin July 6 at Champions Studios, 257 West 39th St.; runs Aug. 5 (7 p.m.) and Aug. 9 (9 p.m.) at Harlem Repertory Theatre/Tato Laviera Theatre, at 240 E. 123rd St., NYC. Note: There maybe be alternate performance dates as well, TBA.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Prophet," a one-act play selected for this summer's The Riant Theatre's Strawberry One-Act Festival. Synopsis: The legendary insurrectionist, Nat Turner, makes a confession and the lawyer, Thomas R. Gray, documents the harrowing confession.
- Two sessions run each day from July 20-Aug. 5 (Session One rehearses 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Session Two rehearses 1:30-4:30 p.m.); performs Aug 5-9 at the Summit Playhouse, 10 New England Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 14 in Summit, NJ
Seeking performers ages 5-13 for "The Jungle Book." Director states: "This program is structured both like a camp and like a full production. Each cast will rehearse for three hours a day and, over the course of three weeks, they will learn about all aspects of production while rehearsing for ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Sept. 4-6 (8 p.m.) on Whyte Hall in Fire Island Pines.
- Auditions: Jun 27 in New York, NY
Casting “La Cage Aux Folles,” a musical with book by Harvey Fierstein, music and lyrics by Jerry Herman, and based on the play by Jean Poiret. A drag nightclub in St. Tropez, Zaza, a temperamental diva, a bigoted, right-wing politician, and the dangerous “Cagelles” — it’s all too perfect a ...
- Dates vary according to project.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Seeking non-union actors looking for representation. Seeking ages 18-85, but willing to see children 4-17 as well. All ethnicities encouraged. There will be a free seminar before the open call.