- Rehearsals begin June 6 (weeknights 6:30-10:30 p.m.; Sat. 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs July 23-Aug. 9 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the Autorino Center for the Arts, University of Saint Joseph, West Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in West Hartford, CT and Mar 28, 29 in West Hartford, CT
Casting "Romeo & Juliet." This will be a period, outdoor production.
- Rehearsal begins July 14; runs Aug. 7-Sept. 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting "In Love and Warcraft."
- Productions rehearse and perform at the Broadway Palm in Ft. Myers, FL or the Dutch Apple in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY and Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY and Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY and Mar 30, 31, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's upcoming 2015 productions. Productions at the Broadway Palm include: "Church Basement Ladies" (May 14-July 4); "Footloose" (June 25-Aug. 15); and "Some Enchanted Evening: Rodgers and Hammerstein Musical Revue (Aug. 13-Sept. 26). Productions at the Dutch Apple include: "Oklahoma!" (June 4-Aug. 1).
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Rehearses and performs in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Greene, NY
Casting the Chenango River Theatre 2015 Season. Season includes: "The Velocity of Autumn" (Eric Coble, writer; Craig MacDonald, dir. Rehearses May 4-21; runs May 22-June 14); "Escanaba in da Moonlight"(Jeff Daniels, writer. Rehearses July 27-Aug. 13; runs Aug 14-Sept 6); and "Other Desert Cities" (Jon Robin Baitz, writer; Bill Lelbach, ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4, Mon.-Thur. 12-9 p.m.; Sat-Sun 12-9 p.m.; runs June 2-July 12, 7-9 p.m. in Central Park, Prospect Park & Teardrop Park in Battery Park City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taming of the Shrew," a play.
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs June 4-July 12 (Thurs.-Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sun., 7 p.m.; no show July 4) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Trouble We Come From." Synopsis: "The Trouble We Come From" is a world premiere romantic comedy. Charlie finds himself at a crossroads in his life, with the news that his girlfriend is pregnant. Charlie confides in his best friend, Vince, that he has recently crossed paths with past ...
- Rehearsal begins July 6; previews begin Aug. 4; opens Aug. 27, with a max run through Sept. 27, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male actors for one available role, Jeffrey, in "Whorl Inside a Loop." All other roles have been cast. Synopsis: A well-regarded actress agrees to teach six inmates how to tell their stories behind the bars of a men’s maximum-security prison. Sharing intimate and sometimes hilarious details of their ...
- Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug 4; runs Aug. 18-Sept. 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Seeking diverse Equity actors for "Informed Consent." Synopsis: An electrifying new play by one of the most exciting voices in the American theater, "Informed Consent" is an "urgent, challenging, and of-the-moment" (Cleveland Plain Dealer) drama about one woman's quest to answer the mysteries of science and her own life, based ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI and Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...