- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Auditions to be held July 28-31 and August 4-7, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Macbeth." Production description: "This Shakespearean tragedy tells the story of a brave Scottish general who receives a prophecy from a trio of witches that one day he will become King of Scotland."
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Performs in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting Farmers Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fully Committed" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 6-15), "Forever Plaid" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 16; runs Dec. 4-27), "Other Desert Cities" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-21, 2016), "Murder for Two" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 18, 2016; runs Apr. 29-May ...