- Meeting, coaching, and training dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 5 in Culver City, CA
Seeking inexperienced teens and kids for possible coaching and training with agents, managers, and casting directors. Coordinator states: "We are a school that also sends its talent on auditions. The tryouts this weekend are free and are hosted at Barbizon Talent. Receive advice and guidance from our expert team."
- Rehearsals begin July 12 (tentatively rehearses every Sun. for three-four hours); runs Sept. 25-27 & Oct. 2-4 (six performances) in L.A. One performance will be for NAACP members.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking African American men and women for the stage play "Juicy." Synopsis: The story centers around Mia, a sweet young female who carries the burden of always being judged by her outer appearance. However, her mother, friends, and others think she should take advantage of the physical gift with which ...
- Rehearses in July (approx. 10-14 hours of rehearsal) in NYC; performs Aug. 4 (8 p.m.) at the East 13th Street Theatre (Classic Stage Company), NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Bermuda Blue," a 15-minute play. Synopsis: Grief can do the strangest things. As a mother and son struggle their way through a funeral, their sense of loss quickly shifts to anarchy, their memories to revelation.
- Rehearses July 14-Aug. 27 (Tues. & Thurs., 8 a.m.-12 p.m.) at St. Joseph's Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA. Performs Sept. 1-Dec. 17 (Tues. & Thurs. mornings) and are held at the various elementary schools throughout L.A. county.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 9 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Eerie Night Of Spooky Frights," The Actors Project's fall season show that finds a group of friends trying to survive a haunted hotel. Once the villain collects four more guests he'll be freed from the hotel. Once free, he intends to turn everyone in the world into ghosts. ...
- Rehearses and shoots mid to late July in Orange County (Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, Irvine), CA.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Casting "Side 4," a student short horror film about a pseudo-hipster that finds a record which shows her surreal visions.
- Shoots July 13-24 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Cheese Bros," a quirky comedic web series that takes place in an alternate reality populated by cheese lovers. Jack and Shredder are best friends that have devoted their lives to cheese, but their school has been ambushed by a mysterious anticheese gang. As the self-appointed Knights of dairy products, ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 19-23 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Empire Burlesque," a staged reading of a new musical presented to a private audience. Actors will be on script. There will be some technical elements (i.e. lighting, projections). Synopsis: "Empire Burlesque" is a satirical Vaudeville romp, hosted by Mark Twain, chronicling America’s bumbling first foray into empire – the ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 21; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 14, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Estrella Cruz (The Junkyard Queen)."
- Rehearsals begin July 19; runs Sept. 4-Oct. 11 at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 11, 13 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting Neil Simon's autobiographical play "Broadway Bound."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 1-11 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Houston, TX
Casting "Bonnie and Clyde."
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...
- Season runs in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 18, 19 in Santa Rosa, CA
Seeking actors for 6th Street Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Wizard of Oz" (Aug. 21-Sept. 20); "One Man Two Guvnors" (Oct. 16-Nov. 1); "Cinderella" (Nov. 20-Dec. 20); "Blithe Spirit" (Jan. 15-Feb. 7); "Anna in the Tropics" (Mar. 11-Mar. 26); Original Work by Craig A. Miller and Shannon Rider (Apr. ...
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...