- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, in Seattle, WA
Casting the 2014-15 season for the 5th Avenue Theatre. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" (rehearsals begin approx. Aug. 2; runs Sept. 11-28), "A Christmas Story: (rehearsals begin approx. Oct. 29; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (rehearsals begin approx. Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 12-March 1), "Something Rotten: (rehearsals begin approx. March ...
- Rehearsals begin May 15 (3-4 days per/wk. from May 15-June 17); runs June 18-July 27 (Weds. 7 p.m. and Sun. 3 p.m.) at 13th Street Repertory Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in NYC, NY
Casting "Grey Street" an original psychedelic rock opera/musical extravaganza. Producer's description: "A 21st century Muse seduces the ambition of Princeton University, Greek Mythology Professor William Grey, as he breathes in her poison. Can you taste her? Can you feel her? Dream on... Dream on…..Go down to Grey Street, where dreams ...
- The master class will be held May 3, 3-4 p.m. at Symphony Space in NY. Auditions will held April 22 from 2-7pm with registration at 1pm.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre singers to audition to participate in a free master class, given by legendary singer, actress and Kennedy Center honoree Barbara Cook. The master class will kick off Wall to Wall Cabaret, Symphony Space’s 44th annual day-long musical marathon, which this year celebrates the artists, comics, and composers ...
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Arden Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Le Bete" by David Hirson (Emmanuelle Delpech, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 12 with a possible extension through Oct. 19); a TBA Show (Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 22-Dec. 14); "Flesh" by Michael Hollinger (Terrence J. Nolen, ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Snow Queen."
- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Rehearsals begin July 7th. Performances run July 25th-August 2nd, in Doylestown, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting "Shrek the Musical," based on the 2001 DreamWorks film "Shrek," and William Steig's 1990 book of the same title.
- Rehearses and performs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in Warwick, RI
Casting principals and ensemble for the Ocean State Theatre 2014 season musicals. Season includes "Always, Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer. Amiee Turner, dir. John C. Brown, musical dir. Rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 4-22) and "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics.; Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows, book. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 18-July 13 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Souderton, PA
Casting "A Thousand Clowns."
- Season runs Aug. 2014-July 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Chicago, IL
TimeLine Theatre Company is casting its 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Danny Casolaro Died For You" (Dominic Orl, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 3-Dec. 21); "My Name Is Asher Lev" (Aaron Posner, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin July 22; previews begin Aug. 23; runs ...
- Season rehearses and performs in VT.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in White River Junction, VT
Casting 2014-15 New London Barn and 2014-15 Northern Stage season. New London Barn season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Hugh Wheeler, book; Stephen Sondheim, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; based on the Ingmar Bergman film 'Smiles of a Summer Night'; Lillian King, dir.; TBA, choreo.; Andy Roninson, music dir.; Rehearsals begin ...
- Workshop runs July 21-25, 10 a.m.-4:45 p.m., with a one-hour supervised lunch break each day in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Seeking young singing actors for a one-week industry workshop featuring Broadway show adaptations . Company states: "The cast will participate in the process of testing adaptations of two Broadway shows for young performers. There is no performance. This will be a fun way to sharpen your musical theater skills while ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...