- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 4-30 in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, 30 in Sag Harbor, NY
Casting "Grey Gardens," a musical.
- Season rehearses and runs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Shadowland Theatre's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Clybourne Park" (Bruce Norris, writer; James Glossman, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shipwrecked! An Entertainment" (Donald Margulies, writer; Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Moon ...
- Rehearses mid-May-early June in Midtown, NYC; 3-4 performances between July 10-25 at The Brick in Brooklyn, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Let's Play Play," a play. Logline: What happens when it's your job to be friends with someone? When do you compromise artistic integrity for cash? Two Internet personalities skyrocket to stardom with a new “Let’s Play” video game show. But when a female gamer joins them, things get ugly. ...
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Rehearses the first week of May, four days/nights a week; runs July 8-27, with the possibility of extending to Aug. 2 at the Atlas Performing Arts Center (Sprenger Theater), a 175 seat theater, in Washington D.C.; will also be producing a one week Off-Off Broadway run at the end of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, in New York, NY
Casting "The Insanity of Mary Girard," a play. Synopsis: In 1790, Mary Girard is committed to an asylum. After Mary becomes pregnant by another man, her husband has her declared legally insane. Now, Mary sits in a chair as the "furies" dance around and impersonate people from her past, present ...
- Rehearsals will take place at the end of May and in June, with the final reading performances sometime after July 4 within the first two weeks of July at Theatre Row, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in New York, NY
Casting NYMF’S 2015 Developmental Reading of “The Runaway Clone,” an original musical comedy. Concept: If "Wet Hot American Summer" met "Urinetown" and was then introduced to "Mystery Science Theatre" who had just gotten out of a relationship with "Rocky Horror Picture Show."
- Rehearses July-Sept.; runs Sept. 17-20 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 30, in Austin, TX
Casting "This Side of the Dirt," a play. Synopsis: "This Side of the Dirt" takes place on family ranch in South Texas and is a story about the misguided emotions of a grieving mother who, after the loss of her father, begins to unravel in her relationships with both friends ...
- "Bedroom Farce" rehearses and runs in Westport, CT. First day of rehearsals for "Broken Glass" is in Westport; all subsequent rehearsals in NYC; runs in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in both "Bedroom Farce" (Alan Ayckbourn, writer; John Tillinger, dir. Rehearsals begin July 31; tech Aug. 21-23; previews Aug. 25-28; runs Aug. 29-Sept. 13) and "Broken Glass" (Arthur Miller, writer; Mark Lamos, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; tech Oct. 2-4; previews Oct. 6-9; runs ...
- Season runs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: May 5 in Pasadena, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Pasadena Playhouse. Season includes: "Real Women Have Curves" (Josefina Lopez, writer; Seema Sueko, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4); "Breaking Through" (Kirsten Guenther, book; Cliff Downs & Katie Kahaovitz, music & lyrics; Sheldon Epps, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 27-Nov. ...
- Rehearsals will begin mid to end of June for approximately 6 weeks two days a week for the main roles. Supporting roles will be asked to come in one or two times a week depending on the needs of the director. All rehearsals will be at Ripley Grier Studios mid afternoon Mon-Thurs for about 3 hrs a day. Festival runs July-Sept. 2015 at the Hudson Guild Theatre in NYC. Performs Aug. 4 (6:15 p.m.), Aug. 8 (8:30 p.m.) and Aug. 9 (1 p.m.) and further dates after Sept. 25 (TBA) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Crossing Verrazano," a 75-minute drama based on a true incident that occurred in New York City back in October 2010. Synopsis: Three young men from L.A. plan a weekend visit to NYC to celebrate their friend's 25th birthday. Their first stop was the legendary Stonewall Inn where they met ...
- Performances run July 3-25, in Magna, UT. Performance on July 4 to be a matinee. Performance on July 24 is subject to change.
- Auditions: May 5, 7 in Magna, UT
Casting the musical “1776.” Project description: “Witness the birth of a nation as our forefathers struggle to craft the Declaration of Independence. The seminal event in American history blazes to vivid life in this most unconventional of Broadway hits.”
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 6, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for TimeLine Theatre Company. Season includes: "Sunset Baby" (Dominquie Morisseau, writer; Ron O.J. Parsons, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 7, 2015; previews begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Jan. 22-Apr. 10, 2016); and "Chimerica" (Lucy Kirkwood, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. 29, 2016; previews begin May 3; runs May ...
- Rehearses May 18-30 (Mon.-Wed., 7-10 p.m.; occasional Thurs. and Sat. rehearsals as needed); mandatory strike May 31 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.); June 1-26 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); tech week June 28-July 2; performs July 3-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun., 2 p.m.; no performance July 4) inThousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 10, 11, 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Godspell." Theater states: "Prepare ye to come sing about love. 'Godspell' is one of the biggest off-Broadway and Broadway successes of all time. Based on the Gospel According to St. Matthew, and featuring a sparkling score by Stephen Schwartz, 'Godspell' boasts a string of well-loved songs, led by the ...